Superman, easily.

#3 Posted by Nefarious (18400 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps Miss Martian. 

#4 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3459 posts) - - Show Bio

What did poor MM do to you?

#5 Edited by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi said:

" What did poor MM do to you? "

LOL. I thought she stood a chance against Supes since she has most of Martian Manhunter's abilities.
#6 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168: 

not at his level though
#7 Posted by JediXMan (29296 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168 said:
" @Kal'smahboi said:

" What did poor MM do to you? "

LOL. I thought she stood a chance against Supes since she has most of Martian Manhunter's abilities. "
She's not nearly as powerful or as experienced as Martian Manhunter.
#8 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot: @JediXMan: I know she's not as experienced as Martian Manhunter, but she does possess most of his abilities and Supes would have a tough time getting past them.
#9 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168:

not really he should know all of the martians abilities on memory to work past them plus hes got alot of advantages over her such as strength, speed, durability and stamina to quickly end the fight
#10 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot: What can he do if she turns invisible or intangible? Her telepathy could be a problem, too.
#11 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

the problem is she won't have time to do all these things. she can't take superman's initial blitze

#12 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think M'Gann could take Superman but has Martian Manhunter ever tried? He's got Supes-level powers PLUS mind control...

#13 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster:  She's fast, too. I'm not sure whether she's as fast as Martian Manhunter though.
#14 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168 said:
" @mrtrickster:  She's fast, too. I'm not sure whether she's as fast as Martian Manhunter though. "
nah, she's not dodging superman's attack. she's gonna get hit, and with her durability, she's gonna get koed
#15 Edited by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster: Intangibility.
#16 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually gonna go with go with Miss Martian. Superman's probably gonna hold back against her and he can't do anything if she turns intangible or uses her telepathy.

#17 Posted by dondave (33593 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian

#18 Edited by XImpossibruX (5154 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would destroy her.

#19 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Heat vision wouldn't work on Miss Martian: she has dodged Supergirl's heat vision before and Kara didn't have the strength to KO Miss Martian so Superman isn't gonna one shot her.

#20 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

miss martian is really inexperienced no way she beats superman

#21 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

miss martian is really inexperienced no way she beats superman

Did she look "really inexperienced" in the scans I just posted?

#22 Edited by dondave (33593 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447: You don't really need experience to turn intangible to avoid Superman's hits or dropping him with TP

#23 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@kingjames447: You don't really need experience to turn intangible to avoid Superman's hits or dropping him with TP

Exactly mate and she definitely isn't inexperienced.

#24 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@dondave said:

ooooh punching super girl in the gut what a feat its not like superman cracked planets and beat guys like martian manhunter who is more experienced and more powerful and has the same exact powers as miss martian...

#25 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@dondave said:

ooooh punching super girl in the gut what a feat its not like superman cracked planets and beat guys like martian manhunter who is more experienced and more powerful and has the same exact powers as miss martian...

LOL Love how you ignored Miss Martian dodging Supergirl's heat vision, hurting Kara with her optic force blasts and getting out of her hold with her invisibility. Martian Manhunter has avoided Superman's heat vision by phasing before, so he can't win with that power and I don't see how Superman could beat him, unless Martian Manhunter was holding back.

#26 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't superman just vibrate his hand through her, there for disrupting her intangibility?

#27 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@kingjames447 said:

@wwq7 said:

@dondave said:

LOL Love how you ignored Miss Martian dodging Supergirl's heat vision, hurting Kara with her optic force blasts and getting out of her hold with her invisibility. Martian Manhunter has avoided Superman's heat vision by phasing before, so he can't win with that power and I don't see how Superman could beat him, unless Martian Manhunter was holding back.

i think you should read a little more on superman because he has more than just heat vision and also miss martian has a weakness of fire something superman can start with his hands so yea superman wins...

#28 Posted by dondave (33593 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@kingjames447 said:

@wwq7 said:

@dondave said:

i think you should read a little more on superman because he has more than just heat vision and also miss martian has a weakness of fire something superman can start with his hands so yea superman wins...

I know he has more than heat vision, but unless you can think of any other power he could use to beat Miss Martian, he loses. He's not gonna use his full strength against her. When has he been able to generate a fire based attack?

#30 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: im gonna stop posting on the battle forums there is always that one guy who says the dog can beat the bear....

#31 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: im gonna stop posting on the battle forums there is always that one guy who says the dog can beat the bear....

More like your gonna stop posting because you know Superman can't beat Miss Martian and why didn't you answer my question about Superman using a fire based attack with his hands? If he can do that then he could get some wins. Miss Martian still has her Telepathy though so she would get more wins.

You also didn't answer dondave's question about when Superman beat Martian Manhunter. You seem really determined to make Superman the winner, but fail to backup your claims by not posting evidence.

#33 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

These scans prove Miss Martian is not a weakling.

#34 Edited by WillPayton (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

She can win the same way MMH can win, go intangible and then use TP to KO Superman. If she's intangible there's literally nothing Superman can do to her. So, without PIS, she wins.

#35 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

She can win the same way MMH can win, go intangible and then use TP to KO Superman. If she's intangible there's literally nothing Superman can do to her. So, without PIS, she wins.

That's right mate and even if they engaged in H2H, Miss Martian isn't going to get KO'd by him. Supergirl doesn't hold back when she fights which is why people say she's stronger than Superman and she wasn't holding back against MM, so Superman can't KO her and its highly probable that he wouldn't hit her that hard. It's more likely that he would try to talk her out of fighting like he did to Supergirl which would be his downfall.

#36 Edited by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio

As several other posters have said all she needs to do is turn intangible and use her telepathy until she wins.

There's nothing Clark can do unless he lands the speed blitz K.O. at the very beginning.

#37 Edited by spiderbuck (2436 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still waiting for the scans showing Superman can generate fire attacks with his hands. Until then I'm going with Miss Martian.

#38 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still waiting for the scans showing Superman can generate fire attacks with his hands. Until then I'm going with Miss Martian.

LOL You'll be waiting a long time mate. I don't think the scans exist which is why they haven't been posted.

#39 Edited by WillPayton (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Is a lighter standard equipment for Superman? If so, he could light a super fart and take her out. =)

#40 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

Is a lighter standard equipment for Superman? If so, he could light a super fart and take her out. =)

LMAO

#41 Edited by Wolfrazer (5955 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait couldn't Superman lit up his hands using heat vision to make like...fire hands or something or rub his hands fast enough that the friction causes them to be on fire?...Just a theory in what someone was saying about being able to generate fire attacks.

#42 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait couldn't Superman lit up his hands using heat vision to make like...fire hands or something or rub his hands fast enough that the friction causes them to be on fire?...Just a theory in what someone was saying about being able to generate fire attacks.

I'm not sure if that would work, but he's never done it before.

#43 Posted by Wolfrazer (5955 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@wolfrazer said:

I'm not sure if that would work, but he's never done it before.

Hence why its a theory, I mean he does have the powers to do so.

#44 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: The person that told me that Superman could generate fire with his hands failed to provide any evidence of Superman doing it which leads me to believe that he has never done it before. He may be able to do as you theorized, but since he's never done it before there's no point in discussing it.

#45 Posted by spiderbuck (2436 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

SA Superman would lighter fart a whole cadre of Martians.

#46 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's this cool scan I found of Miss Martian and Supergirl using their heat vision on Doomsday.

#47 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should take this

#48 Edited by WillPayton (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Superman should take this

How so? He can only win if MM doesnt use her powers to the fullest, which by definition is PIS.

#49 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

In these scans Martian Manhunter uses his shape shifting abilities to handle the Justice League and his intangibility to get away. His brother takes down Superman with his shape shifting power, so Miss Martian can do the same.

#50 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

I was gonna make a thread but saw this so; I am wondering this too because Miss Martian's race of Martian was said to be the warrior type as oppose to Manhunter's who are more like philosophers and she was able to rip people minds apart in a instant and she faced Manhunter in telepathic battle and won albeit the latter under the control of Savage its still an impressive feat, if Superman isn't bloodlusted I think she can win.