• 89 results
#51 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said: 
No need to get mad dude lol. Just calling it how it sounded, perhaps you met something else but just saying how it sounds...like Emma's got these great feats and Miss Martian's are PIS...or not legit.... 

Yes, it was most likely written so she could save him or she tried harder...I don't know the reasoning man lol. With her telepathic abilities. 

I'm seeking the scans but I know they're facts since I researched her and read a few of her archs little bit back....Miss should be able to handle Emma in the long run based off of what I read on both.
#52 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
@Son Of Storm said: No need to get mad dude lol. Just calling it how it sounded, perhaps you met something else but just saying how it sounds...like Emma's got these great feats and Miss Martian's are PIS...or not legit....  Yes, it was most likely written so she could save him or she tried harder...I don't know the reasoning man lol. With her telepathic abilities.  I'm seeking the scans but I know they're facts since I researched her and read a few of her archs little bit back....Miss should be able to handle Emma in the long run based off of what I read on both.
......Why would I be mad?

Yes Emma does have great feats. And those feats aren't full of questions. They are fully explainable unlike the "major" feat you've passed for MM.  

Well until you post the scans tell me what they are. Surely you can explain what is happening since you've researched the character so much.
#53 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought you were mad...lol 

Sorry, I agree she has great feats, but so does Miss Martian :) 
 I didn't read a lot of MM, just some TT stories and the young justice is cool too.   

If you disagree with me, fine all good. I can live with that.

#54 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
Thought you were mad...lol  Sorry, I agree she has great feats, but so does Miss Martian :)  I didn't read a lot of MM, just some TT stories and the young justice is cool too.    If you disagree with me, fine all good. I can live with that.
Nope.

Well maybe someone else can put up some feats for MM.
#55 Posted by themiltman (5 posts) - - Show Bio

if its a test on whos a bigger slut emma wins but in a fight i think miss martian she can phase 

#56 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@themiltman said:

if its a test on whos a bigger slut emma wins but in a fight i think miss martian she can phase

That's a little too inappropriate, there.

#57 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10660 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on shown feats I am going with Emma for the win. I'd like to see some feats for MM.

#58 Posted by God_Spawn (38114 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@god_spawn:   Even young Nate was powerful. The kid ripped Professor X out of the Astral Plane while he was using Cerebro.
True. I don't know how she beat him though but I'm just throwing out an idea if it's a possibility since she has outskilled very powerful opponents.
#59 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm convinced I'm not the only one having trouble finding these scans since I see none from anyone else for MM.... 

I know and listed her feats, well some anyway but am having difficulty finding her scans argghh but still go with MM

#60 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn @JediXMan
Here's the fight.
#61 Posted by God_Spawn (38114 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm: She looked like she Psi-bolted him and it caught him off gaurd since she broke through the illusion. I have a hard time believe Emma can beat Nate straight up.
#62 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
@Son Of Storm: She looked like she Psi-bolted him and it caught him off gaurd since she broke through the illusion. I have a hard time believe Emma can beat Nate straight up.
She probably can't. In fact I doubt she can beat Rachel again since she absorbed everything Xavier knew about telepathy.
#63 Posted by God_Spawn (38114 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm: Agreed, but the Nate one confuses me abit. I can't tell if she just caught him off gaurd or Nate never experienced a psi-bolt before. Cause when he came back he looked ready.
#64 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
@Son Of Storm: Agreed, but the Nate one confuses me abit. I can't tell if she just caught him off gaurd or Nate never experienced a psi-bolt before. Cause when he came back he looked ready.
He was probably just got caught off guard. We both know how tricky Emma can be.
#65 Edited by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian wins. Bieng able too read the minds of all the Titans around the globe no wonder she wins. She kicks Emma's butt.
#66 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma.
#67 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001
You wish. LOL!
#68 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@mfundo said:
@venomoushatred1001: You wish. LOL!

Please. Emma has way better feats.
#69 Posted by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

Purely by telepathy, Emma wins. 

By powers, M'Gann.

#70 Posted by God_Spawn (38114 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
Purely by telepathy, Emma wins.  By powers, M'Gann.
Co-signed.
#71 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@mfundo said:
Miss Martian wins. Bieng able too read the minds of all the Titans around the globe no wonder she wins. She kicks Emma's butt.
I know right? When the Martians Miss or J'onn go all out they can read multiple people's minds around the entire planet and some even beyond...
#72 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30
Yep, I love being right!
#73 Posted by God_Spawn (38114 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen a single thing that says Emma loses.

#74 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
@god_spawn said:
He was probably just got caught off guard. We both know how tricky Emma can be.
Actually she got Nate because he had lost his TP temporarily in X-man issue 41 and didn't get it back till issue 57. So it was easy pickings.
Emma mentions it in the he first panel during the fight. 

Anyways, I give this to Emma.
#75 Posted by God_Spawn (38114 posts) - - Show Bio
@YouFinished: Huh, good catch. I have the scans but never noticed that thanks for the info.
#76 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@YouFinished
Thanks.
#77 Edited by Omegafrost182 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

EMMA FTW!!!!!

Emma wins. No doubt about it.

#78 Posted by cameron83 (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at people who think M'gann is in the same league as Emma.

Even if Ms Martian was better,Emma is still able to stomp others with more power on skill alone.

I mean,no doubt that Ms Martian is one of the most powerful telepaths in the DCU,but she doesn't really hold a candle to Emma,who is in a completely different league.

Purely by telepathy, Emma wins.

By powers, M'Gann.

This. But Telepathy is all one needs to win,really....

#79 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

emma

#80 Edited by patrat18 (10222 posts) - - Show Bio

MM.

#81 Posted by dondave (38589 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Emma has better telepathy feats than Miss Martian

#82 Edited by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure martians > mutants in the telepathy field so I'm going with M'gann.

#83 Edited by dondave (38589 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Pretty sure martians > mutants in the telepathy field so I'm going with M'gann.

Not every Martian is as skilled or powerful as J'onn and he's 225 Million Years Old, M'Gann is still a kid and doesn't have the feats that he's shown.

#84 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: For the life of me I can't remember the comic it was from... I almost feel like it was Blackest Night but it doesn't make sense, but I remember J'onn had some sort of problem and needed a telepath and went to the only one that rivalled him, and it was M'gann. Really wish I could remember where I read it. But based on that it didn't seem like there was a big stretch between them.

#85 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@dondave: For the life of me I can't remember the comic it was from... I almost feel like it was Blackest Night but it doesn't make sense, but I remember J'onn had some sort of problem and needed a telepath and went to the only one that rivalled him, and it was M'gann. Really wish I could remember where I read it. But based on that it didn't seem like there was a big stretch between them.

i do think i remember that. also i know that animated doesnt count but in YJ she might have been more powerful than he MMH

#86 Posted by dondave (38589 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

If I'm understanding what your talking about, I believe you're referring to Brightest Day when he went to Australia to see M'Gann.

#87 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: It was either Blackest Night or 52. I haven't read much of the martians so I feel it must have been an event.

#88 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Edited by Glarinetta (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian is stronger, Emma more skilled. Hard one, really hard, but I would say Martian.