Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nefarious

- Both can only use telepathy. 
- They have no weapons or equipment.    
- Current versions of both. 
- Morals are off.  
- Elimination by Death or K.O.   
- They start a opposite ends of the site at about 25 feet apart. 
Who wins?

Versus 
Versus 
Emma Frost
Emma Frost
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Superskrull86

I think that Miss Martians telepathy is stronger, but I could be wrong, so I say Miss Martian.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Superskrull86 said:
I think that Miss Martians telepathy is stronger, but I could be wrong, so I say Miss Martian.
Emma's out skilled people that are stronger than her, Rachel Grey being one of them.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Son Of Storm
@god_spawn said:
@Superskrull86 said:
Emma's out skilled people that are stronger than her, Rachel Grey being one of them.
And Nate.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@Son Of Storm said:
@god_spawn said:
@Superskrull86 said:
And Nate.
and Xavier.. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@god_spawn said:
@Superskrull86 said:
And Nate.
and Xavier.. 
She had psychic prep and Scott's help for Xavier if I recall correctly. Unless there is another instance I'm forgetting about, she doesn't have it here and I don't see it being a valid point.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@god_spawn said: 
She had psychic prep and Scott's help for Xavier if I recall correctly. Unless there is another instance I'm forgetting about, she doesn't have it here and I don't see it being a valid point.
she did had prep and Scott lured Charles to enter his mind where Emma was waiting.. aside from that, during the first instance Charles and Emma met in comic during the Dark Phoenix Saga, Emma managed to capture and sedate Charles Xavier himself.. Emma has also stalemated Exodus and defeated Nate Grey who once defeat Charles Xavier, iirc.. 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Killemall
@Nefarious: Telepathy to telepathy emma wins in curbstomp :) actual fight miss martian curbstomp :) so its a curbstomp either way.. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@lord_oraculous016 said:

@god_spawn said: 

she did had prep and Scott lured Charles to enter his mind where Emma was waiting.. aside from that, during the first instance Charles and Emma met in comic during the Dark Phoenix Saga, Emma managed to capture and sedate Charles Xavier himself.. Emma has also stalemated Exodus and defeated Nate Grey who once defeat Charles Xavier, iirc.. 
I'd put Charles over her anyways in a straight up TP fight. She stalemated Exodus but would've lost if not for Dust and I can't make a case for Nate Grey, if it was when he was younger and unskilled I could believe it because she did so against Rachel Grey, if not I'd call it PIS considering how powerful and skilled Nate has gotten.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said: 
I'd put Charles over her anyways, but I think given more practice she could beat him like once she nears his years of experience. Just IMI. She stalemated Exodus but would've lost if not for Dust and I can't make a case for Nate Grey, if it was when he was younger and unskilled I could believe it because she did so against Rachel Grey, if not I'd call it PIS considering how powerful and skilled Nate has gotten.
true.. Charles and Emma both agreed that Chales' mind is stronger.. but their skill is probably equal.. given her experience and his seniority to her on that department, Emma is very much close.. Emma stalemated Exodus with Exodus that with such a battle, he cannot employ his other powers and if Emma falls, who would be there to stop him.. i really won't conclude that Emma was on the verge of losing the battle with Exodus for what as shown, she hasn't shown extreme effort in their battle.. also, i remember Emma blocking Charles during WW Hulk and has performed a telepathic broadcast on a planetary scale without much effort.. Xavier hasn't shown such feat yet on Earth but i remember him harnessing all the minds of the entire Skrull race so that may count as planetary level telepathy.. 
Nigel90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nigel90

Frost begs for mercy and loses a ear or two.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Son Of Storm
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@god_spawn said: 
I'd put Charles over her anyways, but I think given more practice she could beat him like once she nears his years of experience. Just IMI. She stalemated Exodus but would've lost if not for Dust and I can't make a case for Nate Grey, if it was when he was younger and unskilled I could believe it because she did so against Rachel Grey, if not I'd call it PIS considering how powerful and skilled Nate has gotten.
true.. Charles and Emma both agreed that Chales' mind is stronger.. but their skill is probably equal.. given her experience and his seniority to her on that department, Emma is very much close.. Emma stalemated Exodus with Exodus that with such a battle, he cannot employ his other powers and if Emma falls, who would be there to stop him.. i really won't conclude that Emma was on the verge of losing the battle with Exodus for what as shown, she hasn't shown extreme effort in their battle.. also, i remember Emma blocking Charles during WW Hulk and has performed a telepathic broadcast on a planetary scale without much effort.. Xavier hasn't shown such feat yet on Earth but i remember him harnessing all the minds of the entire Skrull race so that may count as planetary level telepathy.. 
I may be wrong here. But when Xavier fought Exodus wasn't he still able to keep his physical body safe by using his other power.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MKF30

Miss Martian handles Emma...

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Nigel90 @MKF30 
Either of you have some feats for MM?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@god_spawn said: 
I think Charles is over all more skilled but I do believe Emma excels  in certain aspects as really any telepath can be stronger in their prefered aspects, I haven't seen Xavier use psychic surgery and Emma used it on a Fury which is a good feat. As for Exodus, as much as i liked Messiah Complex, I think that was a bit of CIS on Exodus' part, even if he focused on telepathy he still stalemated her and he is a psychic vampire if i recall correctly and possibly would've drained her. Either way, I don't see a reason why he couldn't lower his TP just a bit and use TK on Emma, it's a quick transition and he is skilled and powerful enough to the point he wouldn't have been overpowered instantly telepathically and that would let him use his TK. Just my opinion. Also I don't count the WWH as a say in who is better, Emma only blocked Charles but it didn't say he couldn't overpower her and I don't think at the point he wanted to nor did they have really the time to do it because they had a pissed off Hulk tearing into them and Xavier would have needed all his mental energy to enter the Hulk's head who is incredibly resistant to TP and I don't he could have afforded to screw up Emma considering she is one of the most durable X-men and she did hand him over to the Cuckoos too. Both have feats that can outclass one another in certain areas but really alot of telepaths have their own capabilities. Anyways we are getting a bit off topic here and you do bring up good points, I just disagree in a few.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
Miss Martian handles Emma...
What can she do?
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son Of Storm said: 
I may be wrong here. But when Xavier fought Exodus wasn't he still able to keep his physical body safe by using his other power.
yes.. i remember when Exodus was fighting Charles, Magneto tried to attack him but was then hit by a concussive force.. maybe, Emma is doing some form of psychic technique which prevents Exodus from employing his other powers.. or its just that fighting Emma needs more concentration with his telepathic powers.. know really know..  

Charles Xavier vs Exodus 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Emma Frost vs Exodus

No Caption Provided

^_^
Nigel90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nigel90

Yes Frost is some little child pretending to  white queen with decent feats ho-rah...

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MKF30
@Son Of Storm said:
@Nigel90 @MKF30 
Either of you have some feats for MM?
I'm working on finding the scans but she's done the following... 

I believe she's also Mindreads a ton of the Teen Titans across the globe to find a traitor within their group all at once....

Has Communicated with Supergirl across all of North America telepathically 

I think in one arch, she had to fight her self telepathically from the future.

She's posed as other heroes and able to win fights by predicting/reading the minds of her opponents before hand.

She's freed mind control of Darkseid's manipulation...I know offspring, plastic man were two of the few among others...
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Son Of Storm
@MKF30
Emma has done most of these herself. Minus the fighting.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Son Of Storm
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@Son Of Storm said: 
yes.. i remember when Exodus was fighting Charles, Magneto tried to attack him but was then hit by a concussive force.. maybe, Emma is doing some form of psychic technique which prevents Exodus from employing his other powers.. or its just that fighting Emma needs more concentration with his telepathic powers.. know really know..  

Either way it shows she's no pushover. 
Though if Emma did have that type of trick card up her sleeve you think she would employ it more.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son Of Storm said: 
Though if Emma did have that type of trick card up her sleeve you think she would employ it more.
well, if she does, she should employ it more.. she is one of the most skilled telepath out there.. 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Son Of Storm
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@Son Of Storm said: 
well, if she does, she should employ it more.. she is one of the most skilled telepath out there.. 
Indeed.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MKF30
@Son Of Storm said:
@MKF30
When has emma ever released someone from Darkseid's control? Or someone as powerful as his mind control? And she's communicated with several people all at once around the world? Proof? 
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BMEZY

she is able to beat rachel endowed with the phoenix force (who is the nexus of all psionic energy) which proves that skill can work as effectively if not more effective that raw power
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#26  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@god_spawn said:
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@god_spawn said:
@Superskrull86 said:
And Nate.
and Xavier.. 
That and Xavier was still a bit brain damaged at the time. 

Also, when did she beat Nate?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@JediXMan:

Also, when did she beat Nate?

That's what I would like to know, if it's young and inexperienced Nate I can understand it would be like the Rachel Grey incident but if it was anything remotely to how he is now I call PIS.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#28  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@god_spawn

Even young Nate was powerful. The kid ripped Professor X out of the Astral Plane while he was using Cerebro.
Avatar image for morgaine_levesque
Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BMEZY: Can't see the image, but I'm pretty sure I know what fight you're referring to. IIRC all Rachel had there was an echo, not the full PF. And I doubt that things would work out exactly the same the second time around.  
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By difficlus

Probably emma based on prowess though i haven't read much from miss martian. 

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By IcePrince_X

As to what I know of each character, Miss Martian may have more to offer than simple telepathy though Emma can go diamond and prevent the young martian's mental attacks, I don't know how Emma can hold to the hits she may get from Miss Martian.

Telepathy alone, I would agree that she is really a cunning and experienced to the level of impossible already. So, I do believe she has the shot fighting Miss Martian out. One can not really just underestimate the White Queen.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By difficlus
@IcePrince_X said:
As to what I know of each character, Miss Martian may have more to offer than simple telepathy though Emma can go diamond and prevent the young martian's mental attacks, I don't know how Emma can hold to the hits she may get from Miss Martian.  
with all powers included Miss Maritan Absolutely curbstorms!
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Son Of Storm
@MKF30 said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@MKF30
When has emma ever released someone from Darkseid's control? Or someone as powerful as his mind control?
She's never done it because no one in the X universe has the power of Darkseid. But she has released people from others control before. Also isn't Plastic Man immune to telepathy?

And she's communicated with several people all at once around the world? Proof? 

Here she uses her telepathy to help Logan out. Note she's in New York while He's in Tokyo. She even has some fun with him by mind controlling the guard.
Next she makes a mind-link with X-man. She's in Massachusetts. He's in Dublin.
Next we have her communicating with her cuckoos from the North Pole. They are in New York.
No Caption Provided

And finally we have her broadcasting Cyclops mutant message across the world.
No Caption Provided
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morgaine_de_Bourbon@BMEZY 
Rachel didn't have the Phoenix echo or the PF. In that battle Rachel was using all of her own power. But as she stated her powers are "off the charts" it didn't help because she was less experienced.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MKF30

Plastic man is immune but she was able to penetrate his mind, I'm sure of it I just can't find the darn scan... 

She also has a ton of ridiculous physical feats as well but being as how this is just a telepathic battle...

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Son Of Storm
@MKF30 said:
Plastic man is immune but she was able to penetrate his mind, I'm sure of it I just can't find the darn scan...  
She also has a ton of ridiculous physical feats as well but being as how this is just a telepathic battle...
Well that makes no sense.

But it's just a TP vs TP battle. So physical feats are pointless.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MKF30

Apparently, she tried harder and was able to do so....which kind of makes sense. It's like MMH in one arch where he said he had trouble reading Thanagians minds but if he tried harder, he was able to do so. 

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Son Of Storm
@MKF30 said:
Apparently, she tried harder and was able to do so....which kind of makes sense. It's like MMH in one arch where he said he had trouble reading Thanagians minds but if he tried harder, he was able to do so. 
I suppose. 

However I still think Emma wins. Because nothing more than a questionable feat has been given in MM defense.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morgaine_de_Bourbon said:
@BMEZY: Can't see the image, but I'm pretty sure I know what fight you're referring to. IIRC all Rachel had there was an echo, not the full PF. And I doubt that things would work out exactly the same the second time around.  
Rachel may have an an echo of the Phoenix but she is unable to use it or did not use it during that battle.. Emma defeated Rachel via pure skill.. Rachel wondered how it was possible since her powers are off the charts.. Emma said that power is not for the likes of them.. what they need is skill, will and experience, which apparently Rachel lacks..  

anyways, i like you name.. are you by any chance related to the House of Bourbon? the ruling family of France, Spain, Two-Sicilies and Parma? :P
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MKF30

@Son of storm, I'll still go with MM here, Emma is impressive but after reading up on MIss M's feats...I think she takes out Emma here.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Son Of Storm
@MKF30 said:
@Son of storm, I'll still go with MM here, Emma is impressive but after reading up on MIss M's feats...I think she takes out Emma here.
What feats? I have no problem admitting Emma looses (if she looses). But you have to give me more than one feat that sounds like it's riddled with pis.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Son Of Storm
@lord_oraculous016 said:
Rachel may have an an echo of the Phoenix 
The Phoenix echo didn't become apart of Rachel until Uncanny X-Men #479. But she fought Emma in Uncanny X-Men #452.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MKF30

Riddled with pis? 

So, Emma's are legit but Miss Martian's are pis? right...

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Son Of Storm
@MKF30 said:
Riddled with pis?  So, Emma's are legit but Miss Martian's are pis? right...
That's not what I'm saying at all. And you know it.

How did she even get him out of Darkseid's control? Is she a stronger telepath than Darkseid? Was Plastic Man's telepathic immunity written out so he could be saved? How did he even get under DS control anyway?

See all those question marks. That's what I'm referring to when I'm saying "riddled with pis". You said you've read up on MM feats. Well post them. Because if what you've posted on the 1st page is the best MM has to offer Emma takes this with little difficulty.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son Of Storm said:
@lord_oraculous016 said:
The Phoenix echo didn't become apart of Rachel until Uncanny X-Men #479. But she fought Emma in Uncanny X-Men #452.
oh you mean when he took a phoenix sliver from Korvus' Phoenix Blade during RAFOTSE.. yes, that's true.. 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Son Of Storm
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@lord_oraculous016 said:
oh you mean when he took a phoenix sliver from Korvus' Phoenix Blade during RAFOTSE.. yes, that's true.. 
Indeed.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son Of Storm said: 
Indeed.
also, from what i remember, the Phoenix leaves a sliver of its power to everyone that it touches.. remember Jean grey recalling that power was enough to destroy the hand of the Celestial Arishem the Judge? also, even if its canonicity is questionable, i remember Amber Hunt's power increasing from her regular levels even after the PF left her.. iirc.. 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Son Of Storm
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@Son Of Storm said: 
Indeed.
also, from what i remember, the Phoenix leaves a sliver of its power to everyone that it touches.. remember Jean grey recalling that power was enough to destroy the hand of the Celestial Arishem the Judge? also, even if its canonicity is questionable, i remember Amber Hunt's power increasing from her regular levels even after the PF left her.. iirc.. 
I always thought that little "shard" thing was either strictly for Jean or CIS. Because if that's the case where is Emma's shard? Or Xavier's (IIRC he once had possession of it.).
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son Of Storm said: 
I always thought that little "shard" thing was either strictly for Jean or CIS. Because if that's the case where is Emma's shard? Or Xavier's (IIRC he once had possession of it.).
true.. it may only be applicable to Jean.. anyways, Jean is the very reason why the PF chose Rachel in the first place.. because Rachel is her daughter, she possess the same genetic make-up as Jean.. :P 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Son Of Storm
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@Son Of Storm said: 
true.. it may only be applicable to Jean.. anyways, Jean is the very reason why the PF chose Rachel in the first place.. because Rachel is her daughter, she possess the same genetic make-up as Jean.. :P 
True. But if she always had the echo it sure would of been helpful for her to be able to access it.

Also if she already had it then what was the point of her absorbing the blue Phoenix echo?