• 142 results
#101 Posted by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil vs. Spiderman - Love both characters, but DD should be barely breathing by the end of an encounter with Spidey if he's lucky.

Deadpool vs. Daredevil - Never understood why people pick DD over 'Pool. DD has a high level of skill, higher than Wade's, but straight up, DD does not have the damage output to KO or outlast Wade in a random encounter. If I had to choose between a highly skilled peak human with a just a set of billyclubs and a slightly less skilled enhanced human with a wide variety of weapons including grenades, swords, knives, guns, etc. I'd back the enhanced human everytime.

Hulk vs. any street leveler - Those fights are never written in Hulk's favor.

Deathstroke vs. Any of the Bat family (excluding CC) - It always bugged me that Deathstroke can fight superhuman opponents without as much trouble as he does when he fights Nightwing or Batman. I do believe that Slade is not as skilled as Bruce, but his other abilities outweigh the skill gap and I believe Slade shouldn't have a problem mopping the floor with any of the Bat family.

#102 Posted by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793:

Daredevil vs. Spiderman - Love both characters, but DD should be barely breathing by the end of an encounter with Spidey if he's lucky.

Yeah, Matt's actually admitted that he wouldn't last long in a fight against Peter. All their fights in which Matt well have large amounts of context behind them.

#103 Edited by darkseid1006 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre vs every powerful bad guy (Zero Hour Parralax, Anti-monitor, Emporer Joker, and Mr Mxy he should beat them all but he is always used as a plot device to weaken them)

Superman vs Darkseid (Seid should win every time in a stomp but he has lost 2-3 times)

#104 Edited by BingoTheMotherload (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Kickass vs Dark Phoenix

#105 Posted by ilikedonuts (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

Atrocitus vs Guy Gardner. Even if Gardner's blood lusted an' off his morals, Atrocitus should be able ta tear him apart, piece by piece.

Kilowog vs Hal Jordan. Kilowog's had trouble with Jordan in hand-to-hand, Kilowog should easily be able ta smash him...unless they used some ring power.

Hulk vs Captain America...Hulk should easily be able ta crush Cap'n America with his lil' finger....seriously Marvel -_-....

Bane vs Mammoth. I mean, I guess Bane did smash him in the balls, but still, Mammoth could easily tear Bane's a** up if he wanted to.

Killer Croc vs Two-Face. Killer Croc should be able ta crack Two-Face's a** open, same with many other people he fights.

Juggernaut vs Wreckin' Crew. Juggernaut should be able to effortlessly smash 'em all. Unless Juggy was depowered at the time. But Juggy at his usual, classic power levels or 8th day would crush Wreckin' Crew with ridiculous ease.

Mongul jr vs Krypto. It was jr right? Well if it was sr then still Mongul should'a trashed him easily still.

Kalibak vs Tawky Tawny. I dunno if Kalibak's tiger body is weaker than than his "troll" body, but even if it is I think Kalibak should be able ta smash him with ease.

#106 Posted by mtuske (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Superman

Wolverine vs Magneto

Wolvie should be at the point now where he just says carry on

#107 Posted by TwoGunGunnar (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs. Any super powered anything.

Wolverine vs. Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, or any other character that's clearly out of his league.

Galactus vs Anything except the Ultimate Nullifier - remember when that was the Only Thing In The Universe that could stop Galactus? I liked it. Made him more fun. Now he's just a big purple punching bag for every Cosmic Threat Of The Week. (see: the Worf Effect).

#108 Posted by WarlordEternal (3018 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much everything already listed. I mean my god!

#109 Posted by WarBlade539 (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs. Hulk... With all the powers Thor has, he should win pretty easy but instead fights like a moron.

Hulk vs. Wolverine... Wolverine, I do like him, but he shouldn't be able to take on Hulk.

Ghost Rider's Penance Stare on this site.....Ghost Rider, sure he's amazing, but he's not going to get that stare on everyone. I mean come on. In comics he(Dan Ketch) couldn't even handle Johnny Blaze as a human that only had a shotgun that shot hell fire.

Hercules/Hulk vs. anyone on this site.... On this site most would agree that neither could take on fast opponents. But in Comics they do pretty good.

They can have fast reflexes, can't they?

#110 Posted by WarBlade539 (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793:

Yeah, Matt's actually admitted that he wouldn't last long in a fight against Peter. All their fights in which Matt well have large amounts of context behind them.

Really? Do you have scans?

#111 Edited by ComicStooge (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren said:

Wolverine vs people way out of his league that he still somehow holds his own against, despite the fact that street levelers regularly whip his ass.

@wolverine08 see? Wolverine totally sucks.

#112 Edited by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: wolverine has the heart of a champion. That's how he pulls all those upsets.

"Don't EVER underestimate the heart of a champion"

-Rudy T

(Lol)

#113 Edited by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cf12793:

Really? Do you have scans?

He admitted here that if Peter wasn't mentally off, he'd wipe the floor with him:

Peter has also blitzed Matt so fast that his Radar Sense couldn't even track him:

#114 Posted by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren said:

Wolverine vs people way out of his league that he still somehow holds his own against, despite the fact that street levelers regularly whip his ass.

@wolverine08 see? Wolverine totally sucks.

#115 Posted by WarBlade539 (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Cool. Hey, you always said that Wolverine is fast enough to contend with Parker and I remember Spidey getting blindsided by Logan's speed in their first encounter but, out of curiosity, was that PIS or do you have any other evidences of Logan's speed that proves it being a match for Spidey's

#116 Edited by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Cool. Hey, you always said that Wolverine is fast enough to contend with Parker and I remember Spidey getting blindsided by Logan's speed in their first encounter but, out of curiosity, was that PIS or do you have any other evidences of Logan's speed that proves it being a match for Spidey's

Wolverine is in the same league as Spider-Man combat speed wise, not travel speed(Running in a straight line) Like you mentioned, in there first encounter Peter was succinctly surprised by Wolverine's speed and thought for a second Wolverine was actually faster than him. There was another encounter in Peter's own solo right after in which Wolverine dodged some more hits from Peter during a disagreement. He also caught and pinned Spider-Man on the floor three consecutive times while holding back during Fallen Son. Spock also recently underestimated how fast Wolverine was(Thought James couldn't touch him), but ended up getting caught off guard in a choke hold by James. Kaine(Spider-Man's physically faster and stronger clone) also commented recently on how fast Wolverine was while they dodged bullets together. That's what I remember off the top of my head.

#117 Edited by WarBlade539 (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

Wolverine is in the same league as Spider-Man combat speed wise, not travel speed(Running in a straight line) Like you mentioned, in there first encounter Peter was succinctly surprised by Wolverine's speed and thought for a second Wolverine was actually faster than him. There was another encounter in Peter's own solo right after in which Wolverine dodged some more hits from Peter during a disagreement. He also caught and pinned Spider-Man on the floor three consecutive times while holding back during Fallen Son. Spock also recently underestimated how fast Wolverine was(Thought James couldn't touch him), but ended up getting caught off guard in a choke hold by James. Kaine(Spider-Man's physically faster and stronger clone) also commented recently on how fast Wolverine was while they dodged bullets together. That's what I remember off the top of my head.

Awesome. Thanks.
Out of curiosity, why don't you do a Logan respect blog?

#118 Posted by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@darkazrael999 said:

Awesome. Thanks.

Out of curiosity, why don't you do a Logan respect blog?

Far too lazy!

#Toocooltowork

#119 Posted by nickzambuto (15026 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante Vs Vergil. Dante beat him at his weakest and got stronger as the series went on. I don't know where Comic Vine got the idea that they're equals or Vergil is better.

#120 Posted by Jgames (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain america vs anybody above street level, looking at you iron man and hulk

#121 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna vs The Spectre

Wally West vs 90% of his enemies...

Batman (without prep) vs Superman

Cassandra Cain vs Supergirl

Nightwing vs Deathstroke

Black Canary vs Amazons (they have meta-human stats + they train martial arts, like, since forever...)

#122 Edited by Bat_Girl_CC (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Dante Vs Vergil. Dante beat him at his weakest and got stronger as the series went on. I don't know where Comic Vine got the idea that they're equals or Vergil is better.

Well, actually, Vergil should be better, if i remeber correctly that was even strongly implyed in the first or in the second DMC game...besides, Vergil stomped Dante in their first fight, and they have Dante winning their last confrontation, because they had to move on...in case you didn't notice, Vergil - Dante - Nero...and so on...Vergil is faster, and a better fighter, plus he is more disciplined, but Dante is stronger and more durable, i think.

#123 Posted by DBVSE7 (4209 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg vs Iron man.. just because he can hack and boomtube doesn't mean he can beat someone smarter faster stronger and more durable than he is.. Who could probably do everything Cyborg + more and better.. seriously smdh

#124 Posted by entropy_aegis (15460 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs Darkseid,stop that shit.

#125 Edited by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino vs almost all street levelers.

#126 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino vs almost all street levelers.

Despite his retard strength; he is still, in fact, retarded. I would say anyone with average+ Int should stomp Rhino.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#127 Posted by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Yeah, that was kind of Mt point. Rhino jobs through his.... below average intellect. Ignoring that, he really shouldn't have problems with street levelers besides a specific few.

#128 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: IIRC, in his second appearance Spiderman had him run off a cliff, el matador style.... I'm also pretty sure that's happened more than once.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#129 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight that really gets under my skin is Captain Atom vs Supes....no effing way Captain should ever lose. Atom jobs hard when fighting supes.

#130 Posted by comic_book_fan (5968 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse vs namor

Apocalypse vs cable

Apocalypse should kill both of them easily but in the comics each one has done well against him he should with his powers list be the most powerful being on marvel earth but is rarely depicted as such.

#131 Posted by ssj_god (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse vs namor

Apocalypse vs cable

Apocalypse should kill both of them easily but in the comics each one has done well against him he should with his powers list be the most powerful being on marvel earth but is rarely depicted as such.

apocalypse was lower in power than onslaught .. and he definitely didn't wanted to face franklin richards or nate grey before amping up his powers by capturing other powerful beings ... but then again ... all those three i mentioned are well above namor and cable too ..

#132 Posted by undead2hexprime (42 posts) - - Show Bio

quicksilver vs anything...haters

#133 Posted by Jacthripper (6016 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs anyone with kryptonite 1. It's obviously not that effective 2. He could vaporize it from a distance

Flash vs Anyone slower than him 1. He should be fast enough to be able to take down anyone before they can blink, even if they are superman. 2. Even if he slowed down, he should still be able to dodge whatever they throw at him

Cyclops vs Wolverine- Cyclops should be able to completely vaporize him

#134 Posted by comic_book_fan (5968 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: Franklin doesn't always use his powers and onslaught doesn't always exist on earth i didn't mean most powerful ever i meant regular and i am pretty sure he could handle nate if he absolutely had to.

#135 Posted by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto Vs Mongul :)

krypto is much more powerful than you think

#136 Posted by DarthAznable (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid vs. Stairs

#137 Edited by ssj_god (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

@ssj_god: Franklin doesn't always use his powers and onslaught doesn't always exist on earth i didn't mean most powerful ever i meant regular and i am pretty sure he could handle nate if he absolutely had to.

he straight said he couldn't and had to amp up for that (in his words .. franklin and nate was the strongest beings on the face of the earth).. nate has problems like franklin too u see .. franklin is too much inexperience .. and nate most of the time can't control his 'upper' powers :D (well as shaman he did had better degree of control) .. but as i said .. those two are well above cable and namor too.

well u can say .. in new mutant series .. nate has lost his powers .. and now sue storm can lift more weight than him .. lol . (they HAD to burnout his powers to fit him between regular x-men) .. so taking these into account .. u can say .. that apocalypse technically can be the strongest power on earth :D

#138 Edited by MarlboroMan (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman vs. Low tier street levelers

Wolverine vs. Low tier street levelers

Silver Surfer vs. Planetary characters

Hulk vs. Superman and Superman rip-offs

Rhino vs. {insert a random character}

Electro vs. {insert a random character}

Flash(any of 'em) vs. anyone except low tier characters

Captain Cold or Mirror Master vs. almost anyone

Terrax vs. anyone but low tiers

#139 Posted by comic_book_fan (5968 posts) - - Show Bio
#140 Posted by nickzambuto (15026 posts) - - Show Bio
#141 Edited by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

The odds that Lex Luthor would be the villain to most frequently lead the Injustice-Society/League/Gang/Anti-Justice League. Be a crucial factor and mastermind? Yes. But regardless of how charsmatic, rich, or otherwise intimidating he is, there're plenty of villains out there that could/would sensibly backhand Luthor's head off his face for being such a pompous dick.

It really is a testament to The Joker's 'actual' sense of humor that he hasn't just tried to out and out kill the guy more often, and at least with Doom it's a viable threat that actually attacking him will result in getting the crap beat, burned, electrified, exposed and preempted via Doom-bot, etc. out of you just for touching him. With Lex it's like "woah we better not fuk with this guy. He wears a power-suit *and no I don't mean the armor*).

#142 Edited by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, and Joker not being killed by either a villain or hero a looooooooooooooooooong time ago, several times over on principle alone.

And Ra's Al Ghul vs Batman or Nightwing in a fukin sword-fight.