• 142 results
#1 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of mine:

1. Steel vs. the Eradicator - a guy who built his own powerarmor versus a Kryptonian weapon. Yet Irons has shown he can throwdown more than once.

2. Blue Devil vs. Etrigan the demon - a moderately superstrong guy versus the son of Belial. But whenever these two go at it, Lobo's pal the demon can't seem to drop Dan despite numerous encounters.

Yours?

#2 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs. The Spectre. 

Ultimate Cap vs. everyone.

#3 Edited by amazinglover (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos vs the police

#4 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Batman vs. The Spectre.

#5 Posted by pooty (11187 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk vs wolverine pisses me off

champion vs she hulk

blue marvel vs anyone(anti matter should destroy every thing it touches

storm vs cyclops(he has one move)

#6 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine vs people way out of his league that he still somehow holds his own against, despite the fact that street levelers regularly whip his ass.

#7 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane
#8 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

1.) Mister Sinister vs. Apocalypse, yet Apoc himself has admitted in comics that they can only stalemate.

2.) 295 Sabretooth against Holocaust. Absolutely a mismatch on Comicvine, but Creed showed he could have the strength to break the exoskeleton armor, and even throwdown physically, even though Holocaust eventually outlasted him, somehow. Absolutely one of my favorite comic moments.

#9 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu vs Mysterio...

Oh... wait...

Dormammu vs Mysterio
#10 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus:

#11 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Wolverine vs people way out of his league that he still somehow holds his own against, despite the fact that street levelers regularly whip his ass.

Does it just suck that the deer took Logan down more easily than Gorgon?
#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane said:

Faked it.

#13 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane
#14 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane said:

Gorgon took down Logan just as easily, senor!

#15 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane said:

This picture alone has made my night.

#16 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: You can't fake that amount of blood spurting from your face, or being sent like 20 feet from a deer boot. It's kind of like Wesker giving Cheetara a Go To Sleep, you can't fake that amount of ownage.

#17 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Cause for some reason bricks seem to be slower than most street levelers and far less skilled but for some reason he can tank ridiculous amounts of punishment but then introduce a street leveler and they just seem to know how or where to hit. I don't get it.

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor: He took the hit on purpose, he was fine later and it was a test or something. I can't recall the circumstances to a precise point. Also my Cheetah girl beats Wesker a Drew Mcyntire to a Hornswoggle.

#19 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I'm just yanking your chain, and I just like seeing Logan get beat on by anything. Are you saying Cheetara gives Wesker the Future Shock? That move is pretty bad ass, admittedly.

#20 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash vs many of his rogues

Hal Jordan vs some shark guy in his solo series

Cassandra Cain vs Black Canary

#21 Posted by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane said:

This picture alone has made my night.

This, I can go to sleep with a smile on my face.

#22 Edited by jashro44 (21891 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man and wolverine vs the hulk-Neither should be able to go up against hulk for long...I can sort of understand wolverine if you play up on the whole anti-brick thing but even so hulk should win 10/10 imo. 

spider-man vs skilled fighters that are just human-He should be able to beat them with little trouble with his power set yet he does have a lot of trouble and even loses on occasion. I'm willing to except it but I will never be able to understand it.

captain america vs iron man, hulk, thor, etc-The fact he lasts past 6 seconds annoys me. He even beats some of these guys on occasion. Its ridiculous. 

Punisher vs wolverine-With his healing factor and adamantium bones and better skills he should be able to wreck punisher. Yet he doesn't...

#23 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@CitizenBane:
#24 Posted by Strider92 (16498 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine Vs Hulk

Spider-man Vs Peak Humans

Luke Cage Vs Carnage

that's all that really springs to mind

#25 Posted by The Stegman (24459 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of the fan voted fights in 'Dc Vs Marvel" Wolverine beating Lobo...pfft

#26 Posted by SlimJ87D (9950 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus: I wouldn't hate on ultimate Cap that much. The guy is far beyond his 616 counterpart. 
#27 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
@Illuminatus: I wouldn't hate on ultimate Cap that much. The guy is far beyond his 616 counterpart. 
I'm not hating on him. I just think it is hilarious that he was able to take apart an entire black-ops Avengers team in Paris that was filled with people who should've been able to take him down in seconds. Also, managing to survive a massive tidal-wave and fight the hordes of Hela alongside Thor is just far more unbelievable.
#28 Posted by SlimJ87D (9950 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus: Well Ult Cap has a healing factor so factoring that into the Black Ops Avengers not using any kind of lethal force. I think Cap actually died due to the tidal wave lol. And fighting in Hela probably had to do more with a spiritual will power if anything since they were fighting as souls. 

That's the way I look at it all at least. But I'm sure there are other silly things we could both agree on Ult Cap. 
#29 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
@Illuminatus: Well Ult Cap has a healing factor so factoring that into the Black Ops Avengers not using any kind of lethal force. I think Cap actually died due to the tidal wave lol. And fighting in Hela probably had to do more with a spiritual will power if anything since they were fighting as souls.   That's the way I look at it all at least. But I'm sure there are other silly things we could both agree on Ult Cap. 
The silliest thing about the Paris incident was Cap literally out Hawkeye-ing Hawkeye and reacting fast enough to deflect a slew of tranq-darts.
#30 Posted by beatboks1 (7236 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

If your referring to this Shark, I'm afraid I don't see the issue. He's a TPer, TKer, energy projector and one of his powers is to project fear (the known weakness of a GL ring). I men those powers are the same as most of GL's most dangerous foes ( Hector Hammond, Krona, Ultraa, Mongul, Starro, Despero, Amazo and many more)

#31 Posted by jec777 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus vs the earth. reed's smart i get that but no way should earth heros beat galactus when the imperial guard hands them there butt yet the shi'ar can't stop big G.

#32 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

This is also mine. >_>

#33 Posted by k4tzm4n (44255 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man vs Cap.

Yeah, I said it.

Staff
#34 Posted by Strider92 (16498 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Spider-Man vs Cap.

Yeah, I said it.

We were all thinking it!

#35 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Spider-Man vs Cap.

Yeah, I said it.

We were all thinking it!

Even if it hurts, the truth is the truth.

#36 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool vs Any Hulk, Juggernaut, Champion etc. lol

#37 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuclear Weapons vs. Wolverine XD

#38 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Spider-Man vs Cap.

Yeah, I said it.

Blasphemer!

#39 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs Dark Avengers...SMH

#40 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs Hulk

Darksied vs Superman

Captain America vs Iron Man

Hulk vs Wolverine

Batman vs Superman

She Hulk vs Sentry

#41 Posted by RisingBean (3997 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye vs anybody who isn't bulletproof, superfast or possesses a healing factor.

#42 Posted by HolySerpent (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm liking this thread

#43 Posted by Nefarious (20419 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm vs Galactus.

#44 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Most of the fan voted fights in 'Dc Vs Marvel" Wolverine beating Lobo...pfft

This pissed me off so much.

Hulk vs anybody ... he can go toe to toe w/ anyone more or less in comics but gets humiliated in 90% of his battle threads.

ghost rider vs 80% of his enemies.

quicksilver vs anything

#45 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs Hulk.

#46 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing vs Galactus

#47 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

@difficlus said:

If your referring to this Shark, I'm afraid I don't see the issue. He's a TPer, TKer, energy projector and one of his powers is to project fear (the known weakness of a GL ring). I men those powers are the same as most of GL's most dangerous foes ( Hector Hammond, Krona, Ultraa, Mongul, Starro, Despero, Amazo and many more)

you wouldn't believe the amount of jobbing Hal went into (a trained solider who was one of the first to damn overcome fear AND has capabilities to block pyschics from messing with his mind). Here's the link to the battle page i argued against shark's case.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/namor-vs-shark/629361/?page=2

#48 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3837 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Storm vs Galactus.

To put Storm up against someone as weak as Galactus is massive PIS/CIS.

#49 Posted by Rasarima (371 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs Thor? Why is this a mismatch?

They are the most badasses of earth and this is a mismatch?

#50 Posted by termiteone4ever (7374 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this is interesting .

I say

Krypto Vs Mongul :)

Plastic man Vs White Martians