Vs

• Morals On
  • No Devil form for Jin or Kazuya
  • No Knowledge for both sides, Random Encounter

Fight takes place at Shao Kahn Collesium

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by Stingerrain (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel wins.

While I do think the Tekken Team is capable of taking Iron Fist and Luke Cage (at least, that's who I think that is), they'd struggle with putting Wolverine down and catching Spidey (not to mention his webs would be incredibly troublesome). Throw in the other two, and Marvel should take this without too much problem.

#3 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Marshall_Long (2157 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Marshall_Long (2157 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Idk I think the Mishima's could pull off a win but I could be wrong I'll just post some feats of the Tekken characters.

Each of these guys are stronger than Bryan Fury who can lift the top of a tank and toss it very far.

#7 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Marshall_Long (2157 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Yeah he was but they're still much stronger than Bryan.

#9 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Yeah he was but they're still much stronger than Bryan.

But if you restrict the devil gene, they are just humans. How can they withstood a punch from a 10 ton class like Spidey?

BTW, Game mechanics on or canon story?

#10 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5458 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins with extreme difficulty. Only thanks to Spider-Man's spider sense, and Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and healing factor.

#11 Posted by JinSlayerX (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm this is a close 1, could go either way. Mishimas are my fav Tekken chars, EWGF launch into combo (Hei&Kaz) could pull off a victory.

JSX

#12 Posted by deathmedal (102 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think this is close at all really. without devil mode i don't see how mishimas could win. i'd say wolverine, iron fist, and spidey could do it themselves. all iron fist needs is one shot on any of them, and the mishimas seem to get hit a lot. none could even touch spider-man