User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nefarious

>Unpopulated. 
>Starting distance: 20 Feet Apart. 

Stipulations:

>Morals are on. 
>Elimination via Knock-out. 
>No prep-time. 
>Both have solid info about each other's powers and abilities. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Joygirl

Misfit wins via regen, I think.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nefarious
@Joygirl: What will she regen?
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#4  Edited By Joygirl

Minor injuries she recieves? I dunno. She also has enhanced stats but, like all Shadowcat fights, she can just indefinitely phase... so this fight will never actually end until Kitty falls asleep. Misfit still wins.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

Could be a stalemate. Misfit's faster and more skilled, but Kitty can just spam intangibility till kingdom come. Any damage she does to Misfit will be negated each time she 'ports.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nefarious

A stalemate? Nice.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By charlieboy

oracle managed to hurt misfit so i think kitty just knocks her out. kitty is a much better fighter. and misfit won't be able to land a punch. experience is going to win the day. plus kitty has knocked opponents out by phasing through them and disrupting the electrical impulses of their nervous system. not a trick she uses a lot. but she did it in x-men true friends.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Saren

@charlieboy said:

oracle managed to hurt misfit so i think kitty just knocks her out. kitty is a much better fighter. and misfit won't be able to land a punch. experience is going to win the day. plus kitty has knocked opponents out by phasing through them and disrupting the electrical impulses of their nervous system. not a trick she uses a lot. but she did it in x-men true friends.

That fight with Oracle was not serious. How is Kitty a much better fighter, exactly? She's fast enough to tag Livewire. Nothing Kitty does will stick once Misfit teleports, she's healed from Etrigan's hellfire.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By charlieboy

@CitizenBane: kitty has much more training. by wolverine and ogun. she has defeated numerous foes h2h. including ogun's disciples who where martial artists in the shadow's and flame series. she defeated a rather large guy h2h in excalibur during the crosstime caper with no powers. she has far more h2h feats than misfit. stephanie brown was fast enough to tag livewire as well. so i don't really find that too impressive. i am just saying all she has to do is drop her before she can teleport. which is entirely possible and like i said before kitty has dropped people by disrupting their electrical impulses. this was in true friends.