#1 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

Random Encounter

Pre-Flashpoint version of Mirror Master (Mcculloch)

Current version of Spot

Standart Gears

No prep

No help

Morals off,bloodlust

Wins by death,incapacitation or BFR

#2 Posted by XiiX (9514 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Mirror Master.

#3 Posted by Strafe Prower (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror Master easy

#4 Posted by crackerjack82 (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

wow no love for Spot, who is somebody marvel should really start to use better

#5 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower said:

Mirror Master easy

#6 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spot is being underestimated here, not saying he wins a majority but he can win some.

#7 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror Master, unless spot gets him in his own little realm. 
There are no reflections there..just spots.  

#8 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

MM is overrated, Spot FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Both of them have obvious character flaws and are generally under-written for the purpose of the plot. Since this is a bloodlusted match, assuming they are fighting to their full potential, Mirror master has ever bit of advantage. He could just create multiple mirror clones and Spot would have no way of attacking him. The way i see it, if he can make it such that flash cant hit him but he can attack flash, i dont see Spot being any different.

#10 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#11 Posted by Joygirl (19985 posts) - - Show Bio

Ever put a Portable Hole inside of a Bag of Holding...? Something similar occurs here.

#12 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: what?

#13 Posted by Joygirl (19985 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: D&D terminology. If you place a portable hole (magic item that stores items in an extradimensional pocket) into a bag of holding (magic item that stores items in an extradimensional pocket), or vice versa, it rips a hole in reality.

#14 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror Master will win.

#15 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Oh Ok

#16 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@matchesmalone21: D&D terminology. If you place a portable hole (magic item that stores items in an extradimensional pocket) into a bag of holding (magic item that stores items in an extradimensional pocket), or vice versa, it rips a hole in reality.

I can't believe somebody said what I was going to say....

I'm going with Spot. Not because I think he would win, but because he makes me laugh.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#17 Posted by nickthedevil (14344 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror Master in an effortless curbstomp.

#18 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11741 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Mirror Master based on feats. But logically Spot should give him trouble. Marvel needs to use this guy more.

#19 Posted by nickthedevil (14344 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

I say Mirror Master based on feats. But logically Spot should give him trouble. Marvel needs to use this guy more.

Eh, out of curiousity, how can spot give Evan trouble? purely curiousity, I've read a little with him,but I want to make sure I'm right.

#20 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Sure but watching this fight would give me such a headache x.x

#21 Posted by The_Soverighn (1818 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOT Cause Hes Marvel Best Villain

#22 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror Master.

#23 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11741 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

Eh, out of curiousity, how can spot give Evan trouble? purely curiousity, I've read a little with him,but I want to make sure I'm right.

He can give him trouble by staying away from his attacks. But then again I don't know how Spot could touch the MM either. What are the capabilities of Mirror Master's equipment again? I don't know much about him and seen only a couple of scans of him. I now him and the rest of Flash rogues are not to be underestimated.

#24 Posted by nickthedevil (14344 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

He can give him trouble by staying away from his attacks. But then again I don't know how Spot could touch the MM either. What are the capabilities of Mirror Master's equipment again? I don't know much about him and seen only a couple of scans of him. I now him and the rest of Flash rogues are not to be underestimated.

His capabilities? He's able to fit entire rooms, and even buildings, into a mirror. His reflexes are uncanny, past anything spot could gainby fighting Spidey, and MM has some telepathic capabilities, IE make him hallucinate, see things, etc.

#25 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11741 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

His capabilities? He's able to fit entire rooms, and even buildings, into a mirror. His reflexes are uncanny, past anything spot could gainby fighting Spidey, and MM has some telepathic capabilities, IE make him hallucinate, see things, etc.

Can I see the buildings and telepathic feats?

#26 Posted by nickthedevil (14344 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: I said he could, I never said he did. Here's some of that.

#27 Posted by Landlord (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't spot just port out of the mirror dimension thingy?

#28 Posted by Nefarious (23632 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror Master should win here...

#29 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#30 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure if it was in the comics or the animated series, but didn't Spot almost suck NYC into his spot world? That beats out MM's building for sure if canon. That being said I'm not sure what they'd do to each other. I'm leaning Spot because he doesn't really have to attack. With no prep on either side, I expect Mirror Master doing something like this, but with a knife or other weapon. Idk though, I don't know that mach about MM to make a definite decision

#31 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777: MIorr Master can control all types of reflexives surfaces not just mirrors,he can do anything with reflexives surfaces even kill popelthrought them..controlling their reflexes or turn people into mirrors

#32 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll say Spot

#33 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777: that was the animated series, he was actually gonna suck in the whole planet eventually.