- Combatants start 100 metres apart

- Pre-reboot versions of both

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Would probably give the slight majority win to Jack here.He could just smash every window/mirror in NY with his powers.

But how long would it take for jack to realise this?

Could be a close encounter.

Jack ftw 6/10

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Would probably give the slight majority win to Jack here.He could just smash every window/mirror in NY with his powers.

But how long would it take for jack to realise this?

Could be a close encounter.

Jack ftw 6/10

Thanks for the input, dude.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I don't know every trick Mirror Master can pull with his abilities, but I'm thinking Jack gets too much use out of mirrors/glass for them to be that effective against him. He can see anything they see and can use them as portals. I can't imagine Mirror Master being able to sneak up on Jack or trap him in mirrors, and that's if Jack doesn't just destroy them.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

maybe both could win idk to tough to call

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Mirror Master.

@buckshot said:

I don't know every trick Mirror Master can pull with his abilities, but I'm thinking Jack gets too much use out of mirrors/glass for them to be that effective against him. He can see anything they see and can use them as portals. I can't imagine Mirror Master being able to sneak up on Jack or trap him in mirrors, and that's if Jack doesn't just destroy them.

It's not just mirrors, it's any reflective surface. McCulloch could materialize in Jack's eyes, for instance.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#7 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Mirror Master.

@buckshot said:

It's not just mirrors, it's any reflective surface. McCulloch could materialize in Jack's eyes, for instance.

No Caption Provided

It's these sorts of things that I'm unaware of which is why I just mentioned basic use of mirrors and such and didn't have a statement beyond that. Though I wonder if that would be effective if the person closed their eyes, if such a thing would work if Jack were submerged in the city, or how much blinding would really impact Jack.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@buckshot said:

@citizenbane said:

Mirror Master.

@buckshot said:

No Caption Provided

It's these sorts of things that I'm unaware of which is why I just mentioned basic use of mirrors and such and didn't have a statement beyond that. Though I wonder if that would be effective if the person closed their eyes, if such a thing would work if Jack were submerged in the city, or how much blinding would really impact Jack.

As far as I know, MM's powers can't work in the dark:

No Caption Provided

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Mirror Master

larfleezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points