Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

#2  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

hmmmm. what are the stipulations on the battle? Interesting though, I have a scenario with these two in Nick's Tourney!!! I am wondering if Blink can render Mirror Master's weaponry inert/ or take away from him, and also...if Blink was put into one of Mirror Master's mirror dimensions, could she simply just teleport out?

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By protectyournose

Mirrior Master just because I like his name alot better.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Depends on how fast Mirror Master can BFR Blink. From what I've seen from Exiles, Blink's pretty damn fast with those teleportation crystals.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@protectyournose said:

Mirrior Master just because I like his name alot better.

Horrible Name....@cosmicallyaware1 said:

hmmmm. what are the stipulations on the battle? Interesting though, I have a scenario with these two in Nick's Tourney!!! I am wondering if Blink can render Mirror Master's weaponry inert/ or take away from him, and also...if Blink was put into one of Mirror Master's mirror dimensions, could she simply just teleport out?

Shes a Teleporter. No reason she cant. My Question is what does Mirror Master do if hes Teleported into Space?! Blink could theoritcally Teleports fast enough to dodge MM own attacks. She Teleports fast enough to be sevral places at once.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By protectyournose

@CadenceV2: lol better than Blink

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@protectyournose: I think Blink is a sexy stripper name lol

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By protectyournose

@CadenceV2: Thats your opinion lol

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

No one else?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Esquire

Care to share anything about Mirror Master?

I'm inclined to lean towards Blink, but I'm not comfortable debating against Mirror Master since I don't know a lot about him. If someone wants to lay down some facts/feats, I'll make a debate, though.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By nickthedevil

Mirror master in a stomp. His reflexes are too quick. He one shots her. Beam turns her inside out, game over.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

Bump

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: what Speed Feats she has Esquire?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Esquire

Nothing exactly Flash-Level, but she does okay. Fast enough to be three places in one panel, fast enough to 'port a block in the way of a Silver Surfer blast, and dodges bullets and Jean Grey's psionic blasts fast enough that she's a blur. And if she dodges his blast, she can one-shot him, too, by 'porting the environment into him. She's also 'ported tranquilizer into someone's brain, so it's not an uncommon tactic.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@Esquire:

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Esquire

@joeagentofhand1:

What's to stop her spamming portals this huge and tele-dropping/dismembering MM? Even if he makes duplicates, she can simply 'port the whole battlefield around in pieces. She's certainly got the agility and speed to get a lot of portals out in a short time, and she can 'port awfully fast, too.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chiq

does Mirror Master have superhuman reflexes can he move faster then peak humans? I know he tangles with the flash but is prep involved when they do fight? does he start out in his mirror dimension? if he doesn't have superhuman reflexes then this fight might boil down to who gets the first shot in.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: Nice Job Esquire. I think starting out Blink could one shot him or respond to any attack he throws and Teleport where she needs to out of his realm.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Black

Looks like this will come down to reaction time, so I'll have to give it to Mirror Master.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nickthedevil

In no universe, ever, does Blink ever match up with Evan Mcculloch. That's it. She does not match in reaction time, and she does not match up in durability or versatility and evasion.

Sevoozer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sevoozer

Blink dies a horrendous death.

@nickthedevil said:

In no universe, ever, does Blink ever match up with Evan Mcculloch. That's it. She does not match in reaction time, and she does not match up in durability or versatility and evasion.

I don't know why people make matches when they're clearly uneducated about the characters they put into threads.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nickthedevil

^Maybe he was trying to get a read off MM^.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By chiq

@_Black: Is Evan more then human? I have been trying to go through his bio i really don't know much about him. I do know he is powerful but I always though most of the Rouges were human. I was curious about his reaction time and reflexes. does he have superhuman reflexes or flt reaction time? How does he pull the trigger before flash blitzes him? how does he even think off doing anything before flash imp's him to kingdom come? How can he even activate his powers before he gets taken down if he is just human?

When there is a battle between flash and teleporters even if the teleporters can get to point a to point b instantaneously the argument is before they even think, flash will have speed blitzed them a billion times. So how does MM have time to get into the mirror dimension for think about even using holograms or activating his tech? Assuming this is MM w/o prep.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Esquire

@nickthedevil said:

You may be right, but could you clarify exactly what MM is capable of? All I ever see in Mirror Master threads is that he stomps. And Blink should be able to get through any durability he has if she was able to tag him.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

Capable of? In Flash #133 Mirror Master creates a giant illusion of Keystone City, and another of the Moon. He then shrinks the city's illusion to mindf*ck wih Flash. Then between Flash's eye blinks he ports him into a world that looks so exactly like the real one, Flash didn't realize it until 5 pages later. There then appears another Flash who has the same abilities and matches up to the real deal 100%. Keep in mind that MM at any moment within the five pages, could have just shattered the glass and destroyed the entire dimension, with Flash being collateral. But he didn't because he doesn't kill Flashes. He reacts to kid Zoom who runs FTL, and he on one occasion turned a man inside out via gun. In the Ash volume 3 issue #6 Flash blitzes MM, but MM proves to have the reflexes to transmute himself and port away at the same time. When fighting Green Arrow and Black Lightning, he refers to porting between rain drops as being one of his simple tricks. Mirror Master stomps because that's what he does.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sherlock

@nickthedevil: Ya know i was unaware that you had already done this debate LMFAO.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nickthedevil

@Sherlock said:

@nickthedevil: Ya know i was unaware that you had already done this debate LMFAO.

Yeah, I wondered afterwards :P

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sherlock

@nickthedevil said:

@Sherlock said:

Yeah, I wondered afterwards :P

Personally i think you were abducted by aliens then mind wiped and forgot this ever happened.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dextersinister

@chiq said:

@_Black: Is Evan more then human? I have been trying to go through his bio i really don't know much about him. I do know he is powerful but I always though most of the Rouges were human. I was curious about his reaction time and reflexes. does he have superhuman reflexes or flt reaction time? How does he pull the trigger before flash blitzes him? how does he even think off doing anything before flash imp's him to kingdom come? How can he even activate his powers before he gets taken down if he is just human?

When there is a battle between flash and teleporters even if the teleporters can get to point a to point b instantaneously the argument is before they even think, flash will have speed blitzed them a billion times. So how does MM have time to get into the mirror dimension for think about even using holograms or activating his tech? Assuming this is MM w/o prep.

He is very good at waiting around to get the drop on people and the Flash is responding to his actions much in the same way he would respond to a bullet in midair if the trigger had already been pulled before he was aware of the attacker.