Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ttino2

Fairy tail's Mirijane vs Bleach ichigo in full hollow form

Scenario 1: Mirijane only can use first satan soul

Scenario 2:Mirijane can use Demon halphas

Fight takes places in hueco mundo

starting 100ft from each other in both scenarios

And ichigo can use any form of his full hollow version in any scenario we seen so far

Bloodlusted

Who wins?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeepeh

Feats for Mirijane.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ttino2:

as a fan of both mangas

Ichigo shit stomps her in half an instant he blocked an attack with his bare hands that is >>>>>>>> anything that fairy tale has ever produced

ttino2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Mirijane's satan soul gives her darkness blasts that destructive power ranges from 2 city blocks to 1 also give her a phantom step (something like flash step or sonido) super strength and durability and some control over electricity and water while her halphas is double her satan soul which was hinted to be at city level in destructive power speed is double as well as durability and both souls have flight

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ttino2 said:

@jeepeh: Mirijane's satan soul gives her darkness blasts that destructive power ranges from 2 city blocks to 1 also give her a phantom step (something like flash step or sonido) super strength and durability and some control over electricity and water while her halphas is double her satan soul which was hinted to be at city level in destructive power speed is double as well as durability and both souls have flight

I was about to say she might win, until I recalled that this is Full Hollow Ichigo.... Hehehe..... I think she's getting beat.