#1 Edited by Frocharocha (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Time to proof is Superman can overcome his magic weakness. By fighting one of the greatest mage in TES: Universe. Miraak. So here's the deal.

Miraak is on Haermenus Mora library of knowledge and learns about a place called Justice League. At first, he think it's a place rather than a bunch of super guys. Anyway he teleports himself to DC Earth and see all those insignificant insects. He calls an army of 100,000 dragons (LORE ones) tin his quest to conquer Earth and his secrets. While the other heroes fight the dragons. Miraak fights superman. Who wins?

#2 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage dies.

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

Cage dies.

Still better than Turkish superman lol

Apparently, it's impossible to afford a good dental plan on Krypton.

#4 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3271 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Miraak, but he's out of his league against the JL. Sauron could give him a run for his money as long as Sauron didn't play Miraak's game. Superman would send him back to Apocrypha in a box.

#5 Posted by Frocharocha (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

I like Miraak, but he's out of his league against the JL. Sauron could give him a run for his money as long as Sauron didn't play Miraak's game. Superman would send him back to Apocrypha in a box.

Well, what about LORE Miraak? He's probably way more powerful.

#6 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: I had never seen this before.... Life would have been so much better if that continued D:

#7 Posted by Frocharocha (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@Frocharocha: I had never seen this before.... Life would have been so much better if that continued D:

;D

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Well, what about LORE Miraak? He's probably way more powerful.

Supes is still too fast for Miraak to deal with and Miraak doesn't have Autoshields. He still gets sent back to Apochrypha in a box.