#1 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Mindless Hulk the Hulk that punched Onslaughts armor to peices and all his blows are that strong.  Are both Superman enough to stop hulk?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERMAN AND SUPERMAN....EXTREME CURBSTOMP!

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"This is Mindless Hulk the Hulk that punched Onslaughts armor to peices and all his blows are that strong.  Are both Superman enough to stop hulk?"

Is this suppose to be a come back. What is the other superman modern age, silver age, golden age what.
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
The Supermen would win... The Hulk is not fast nor strong enough to deal with these two Kryptonians...
#5 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. Why don't you put the Hulk against the Golden Age Superman?.. he could beat him.

#6 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

One supes is enough to deal with basically any hulk onslaught wanted his armour to be cracked and the hulk's anger was amped up then by jean grey

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"Superman. Why don't you put the Hulk against the Golden Age Superman?.. he could beat him."
Thats what I was thinking...
#8 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Mindless Hulk could actually one shot them both, seriosly if he hits them like he hit onslaught Supes aint never been that durabile to take that never. it would probaly leave both of them close to dead.

#9 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Mindless Hulk could actually one shot them both, seriosly if he hits them like he hit onslaught Supes aint never been that durabile to take that never. it would probaly leave both of them close to dead."

He wont be able to hit someone at lightspeed hulk cant even beat supermans dog.
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Mindless Hulk could actually one shot them both, seriosly if he hits them like he hit onslaught Supes aint never been that durabile to take that never. it would probaly leave both of them close to dead."

Your fanboyism disgusts me.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
Nope
#12 Edited by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30140 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:

Stop talking, it makes you sound stupid.
#13 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:

Supes takes worse shots than that all the time from people like SBP
#14 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"SeSAW said:

Stop talking, it makes you sound stupid."

He is stupid he said abomination can match superman  punch for punch.
#15 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30140 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Warsman said:
"SeSAW said:

He is stupid he said abomination can match superman  punch for punch."

-.-

What?
#16 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:

I hope you dont really think that.
#17 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Warsman said:
"SeSAW said:

No you are just a cheerleader for Supes to the tenth degree you would probably marry him if you could, but you would have a lot of competition from others on this site start a new team the Superman D*** Riders and bring it to the forum.
#18 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats just embarrassing kid you should just go your really making yourself look so stupid

#19 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Warsman said:
"SeSAW said:

-.-

What?"
He said that that abomination can lift the same amount of weight as superman.
#20 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30140 posts) - - Show Bio

@SeSAW - just shut up. If you're trying to be funny, it ain't working.

#21 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Warsman said:
"SeSAW said:

No you are just a cheerleader for Supes to the tenth degree you would probably marry him if you could, but you would have a lot of competition from others on this site start a new team the Superman D*** Riders and bring it to the forum."

The hulk fanboys must be stopped at all costs.

#22 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
There has been so many strange things said in the thread by the original poster...
#23 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we just have a ban on all Superman vs. Hulk threads? It's been done to death from every angle. Superman in any of his recent incarnations would thrash Hulk. Hulk cannot move fast enough to hit Superman. He loses. Badly.

#24 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Regular Hulk beats Supes mindless Hulk Kills Supes in 3 pannels

#25 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Regular Hulk beats Supes mindless Hulk Kills Supes in 3 pannels "
How do you figure? Superman is stronger, faster, and smarter than Hulk. That doesn't really look too favorable for Hulk. Hulk CANNOT hit Superman, unless Superman allows it. It is called "super speed".
#26 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
Nope
#27 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

............Hulk beating supes is laughable. Hulk has more of a chance at fighting supes's monsters who come after supes who could actually hurt him.

#28 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday and Mongul and Solmon Grundy was all able to hit him with his super speed. That stuff just doesnt make sense to me

#29 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Doomsday and Mongul and Solmon Grundy was all able to hit him with his super speed. That stuff just doesnt make sense to me "
If you read what Vance....or was it Saturan said, then you will know why it doesn't make sense.
#30 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Doomsday and Mongul and Solmon Grundy was all able to hit him with his super speed. That stuff just doesnt make sense to me "

It's plot based writing. If Superman was actually going his full speed, he would tear those guys apart....but who wants to read that in a comic? So they make it a more entertaining fight. They make em go back and forth for a bit.
#31 Posted by Lady L (311 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree to hulk doesn't stand a chance. hulk already lost in the crossover in dc v. marvel n e ways

Supes v. Hulk

#32 Posted by Lady L (311 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"SeSAW said:
How do you figure? Superman is stronger, faster, and smarter than Hulk. That doesn't really look too favorable for Hulk. Hulk CANNOT hit Superman, unless Superman allows it. It is called "super speed"."

I'm gonna have to agree all the way on this one the hulk doesnt stand a chance against the AMAZING man of Steel this match will have the hulk looking like Bizarro

#33 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady L said:
"i agree to hulk doesn't stand a chance. hulk already lost in the crossover in dc v. marvel n e ways
Supes v. Hulk

"

A fan voted crossover
#34 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would get this (swap Hercules with Hulk).

Hmm that didn't work at all....

Double-team!

#35 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"This is Mindless Hulk the Hulk that punched Onslaughts armor to peices and all his blows are that strong.  Are both Superman enough to stop hulk?"

Lol did you read the comic?? Mindless hulk knocked himself out after delivering such a blow. He only hit onslaught that hard once. There isn't even a fight here the supermans simply throw his body away.
#36 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"Hulk would get this (swap Hercules with Hulk).

Hmm that didn't work at all....

Double-team!

"
Just saying this notice how he removed the lions thing from herc. Superman most already know that physical force can't hurt herc while he has that one. Thats pretty damn smart. Although that was the other stronger superman that noticed that.............
#37 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah your right I didn't even notice that the first time. I think the funniest thing is how they just leave him there and speed away :P

#38 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"SeSAW said:

It's plot based writing. If Superman was actually going his full speed, he would tear those guys apart....but who wants to read that in a comic? So they make it a more entertaining fight. They make em go back and forth for a bit."
Any way you look at it Doomsday was able to kill Superman in a brawl. Doomsday has not proven to have the strength of an enraged Hulk and Mindless Hulk could be the strongest vesion yet seen, you gonna tell me that supes could take a shot that was destroying Onslaughts armor come on thats just rediculous, even if it doesnt kill him it will KO him with one punch. Speed doesnt really matter cuz supes aint just gonna keep on speed blitzing hulk its out of character, and even if he does that lets say Hulk thunderclaps and takes him out of the air. I not trying to be funny at all here Mindless Hulk could definitly one shot Supes then he could one shot the other Supes, cuz  any blow that can crack Onslaughts armor is to much for him to take.  
#39 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
starts to play violin
#40 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"Yeah your right I didn't even notice that the first time. I think the funniest thing is how they just leave him there and speed away :P
"
Lol that is so true. You would atleast think they put him in a prison leaving them there means he gets up again or he's dead lol. Two supes is a very bad thing.

#41 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Why in the world would Superman just stand there and take a punch from someone that could KO him? He wouldn't. He would use his speed to his advantage. He's moves faster than the speed of sound, so the thunder clap doesn't matter (and it wouldn't do any damage anyway).

#42 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Sparda said:
"SeSAW said:

It's plot based writing. If Superman was actually going his full speed, he would tear those guys apart....but who wants to read that in a comic? So they make it a more entertaining fight. They make em go back and forth for a bit."
Any way you look at it Doomsday was able to kill Superman in a brawl. Doomsday has not proven to have the strength of an enraged Hulk and Mindless Hulk could be the strongest vesion yet seen, you gonna tell me that supes could take a shot that was destroying Onslaughts armor come on thats just rediculous, even if it doesnt kill him it will KO him with one punch. Speed doesnt really matter cuz supes aint just gonna keep on speed blitzing hulk its out of character, and even if he does that lets say Hulk thunderclaps and takes him out of the air. I not trying to be funny at all here Mindless Hulk could definitly one shot Supes then he could one shot the other Supes, cuz  any blow that can crack Onslaughts armor is to much for him to take.  
"
Doomsday is stronger than evry version of hulk.
#43 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"SeSAW said:

Lol did you read the comic?? Mindless hulk knocked himself out after delivering such a blow. He only hit onslaught that hard once. There isn't even a fight here the supermans simply throw his body away."
No Onslaughts energy being released knocked Hulk out
#44 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
Is Mindless Hulk stronger than World War Hulk?  Mindless Hulk stronger than World Breaker Hulk??  Mindless Hulk stronger than War Hulk?  Mindless Hulk stronger than Maestro?
#45 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:
" Is Mindless Hulk stronger than World War Hulk?  Mindless Hulk stronger than World Breaker Hulk??  Mindless Hulk stronger than War Hulk?  Mindless Hulk stronger than Maestro? "
The answer is no to all of them. Mindless Hulk = Savage Hulk
#46 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
" Sparda said:
"SeSAW said:

Any way you look at it Doomsday was able to kill Superman in a brawl. Doomsday has not proven to have the strength of an enraged Hulk and Mindless Hulk could be the strongest vesion yet seen, you gonna tell me that supes could take a shot that was destroying Onslaughts armor come on thats just rediculous, even if it doesnt kill him it will KO him with one punch. Speed doesnt really matter cuz supes aint just gonna keep on speed blitzing hulk its out of character, and even if he does that lets say Hulk thunderclaps and takes him out of the air. I not trying to be funny at all here Mindless Hulk could definitly one shot Supes then he could one shot the other Supes, cuz  any blow that can crack Onslaughts armor is to much for him to take.   "

One superman keeps him busy while the other one goes behind him then snaps his neck .
#47 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic stomp ... 

1 Superman would rip his head off in less then a second (if he whanted to). Superman could also trow his ass in orbit before Hulk even knows the fight started...
#48 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2774 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk oh and SeSAW i love ur pic of black cat and marry jane. sexy

#49 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see the team punching hulk back and forth, would be like a game of ping pong but with Hulk as the ping pong ball instead.