#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle is sheer power and strength. Before being placed on the battle ground, the X-Men kidnapped Doom and Magneto for Professor to block any sort of logic and reasoning from the two. No Preptime. No Stratagies. No Reasoning... These two have become savage. Ready to kill.

Who would win this fight and why?

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

What type of batte is this? It doesn't even make sense its just two savages fighting. I think doom would win anyway.

#3 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
Doom takes this hands down


#4 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto. He uses his power instinctually. Doom relies on his knowledge and intellect to manipulate technology and magic.

#5 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Magneto. He uses his power instinctually. Doom relies on his knowledge and intellect to manipulate technology and magic."
hmmm look at the above post
#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm imagine if that lion was capable of ripping the iron out of his blood...

#7 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Hmmm imagine if that lion was capable of ripping the iron out of his blood..."
its a pure h2h fight isn't it?
#8 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it just says pure power and strength. Mags possesses both in spades naturally, while Doom augments his with tech and magic. I don't think Magneto needs to use strategy or reasoning to instinctively tear Doom apart with his powers.

#9 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"No, it just says pure power and strength. Mags possesses both in spades naturally, while Doom augments his with tech and magic. I don't think Magneto needs to use strategy or reasoning to instinctively tear Doom apart with his powers."
well if it isnt a pure h2h fight than your right.
#10 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
_Sub-Zero_ said:
"Korg said:
"Hmmm imagine if that lion was capable of ripping the iron out of his blood..."
its a pure h2h fight isn't it?
"

Sorta and then again... they can use their powers too you know. I guess after they exhast themselves of their powers, it would eventually lead to a hand to hand combat.

#11 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

well, Magneto *should* take this hence doom needs his brains to use his magic and its pretty easy for mags to control his mutant powers.... unless doom does something random like Scarlet witch...

#13 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
_Sub-Zero_ said:
"well, Magneto *should* take this hence doom needs his brains to use his magic and its pretty easy for mags to control his mutant powers.... unless doom does something random like Scarlet witch...
"

Even if so; I'm sure Doom has instictive magic (magic that he doesn't need to cast) He could still make this a hard fight. Perhaps turn Magneto's face onto Ron Pauls. But that won't stop Magneto.