#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

No morals

All bloodlusted

Fight takes place in the mountains

Who wins?

#2 Posted by terry2012 (4812 posts) - - Show Bio

If Minato Tag them he wins, but his biggest problem would be Luffy.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (23158 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire Straw Hat crew?? I dunno..he has to really concentrate on this one..

#4 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like this is basically Kizaru vs The Strawhat Crew. Except Minato can be touched without Haki. Hmm... I think the strawhat crew takes this. He can't stop Luffy from what we've seen.

#5 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2853 posts) - - Show Bio

The pirate crew curbstomp

#6 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5379 posts) - - Show Bio

The Pirates

#7 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

The Crew takes it I'd say Luffy and Minato are the same speed probably Luffy is also faster after time skip. So yea going with the crew way to many people for Minato to handle he wouldn't get past Robin.

#8 Posted by Nefarious (18784 posts) - - Show Bio

The crew would be too much for Naruto's father.

#9 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

I feel like this is basically Kizaru vs The Strawhat Crew. Except Minato can be touched without Haki. Hmm... I think the strawhat crew takes this. He can't stop Luffy from what we've seen.

He also isn 't anywhere near light speed...

#10 Posted by terry2012 (4812 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: How fast is Luffy now

#11 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

If minato throw dozens and dozens of kunai all over the battlefield. His flying thunder god technique could wreck the entire crew before they can even react. Luffy isn't as fast as minato. Unlike luffy who is just fast. Minato ability manipulates space and time. No matter how fast u are it doesn't compare to jutsu. I'm trying to make a case for minato so anyone who feel like having a debate on the subject then reply back

#12 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

The crew might be too much for him at one time especially blood lusted but then again neither side knows what the other is capable of. Then again the crew could get blitzed and hit with rasengans before they could react. Even if Minato were to lose he'd take out the majority of the team before he went down

#13 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: His speed is only limited by his thoughts because he uses teleportation. The exact speed of his teleportation is debatable.

#14 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

@solesamurai: His speed is only limited by his thoughts because he uses teleportation. The exact speed of his teleportation is debatable.

His speed is limited by the fact that he can't nor can anyone on naruto go anywhere near nor top te speed of lightning. Teleportation requires speed(specifically acceleration) fast enough to temporarily cause your opponent to not be able to follow your movements, depending on the person teleportation can be perceived differently and countered various ways, but the there is no specific number value. Kizaru is well beyond teleportation, he can outspeed light itself and can easily speed blitz anyone on naruto with very little effort.

#15 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@solesamurai: His speed is only limited by his thoughts because he uses teleportation. The exact speed of his teleportation is debatable.

His speed is limited by the fact that he can't nor can anyone on naruto go anywhere near nor top te speed of lightning. Teleportation requires speed(specifically acceleration) fast enough to temporarily cause your opponent to not be able to follow your movements, depending on the person teleportation can be perceived differently and countered various ways, but the there is no specific number value. Kizaru is well beyond teleportation, he can outspeed light itself and can easily speed blitz anyone on naruto with very little effort.

Why do you assume this when you know nothing exact about his teleportation speed. It has been shown that when he decides to teleport is when he moves instantly (As long as he has a seal there). The exact speed of his teleportation isn't stated in the manga and may be any speed Kishi chooses it to be.

#16 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

pirates stomp

#17 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

@solesamurai said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@solesamurai: His speed is only limited by his thoughts because he uses teleportation. The exact speed of his teleportation is debatable.

His speed is limited by the fact that he can't nor can anyone on naruto go anywhere near nor top te speed of lightning. Teleportation requires speed(specifically acceleration) fast enough to temporarily cause your opponent to not be able to follow your movements, depending on the person teleportation can be perceived differently and countered various ways, but the there is no specific number value. Kizaru is well beyond teleportation, he can outspeed light itself and can easily speed blitz anyone on naruto with very little effort.

Why do you assume this when you know nothing exact about his teleportation speed. It has been shown that when he decides to teleport is when he moves instantly (As long as he has a seal there). The exact speed of his teleportation isn't stated in the manga and may be any speed Kishi chooses it to be.

The exact speed of his teleportation isn't given because there can never be an exact speed for teleportation. I know he can't go anywhere near lightning speed because he had continuously been shown supersonic+ which is much much much much slower than lightning which is much much slower than light.