• 92 results
CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CurseNaruto

As the title says. The Yellow Flash vs The Glint-Glint Fruit.

Current Minato vs Current Kizaru.

Minato has Adamant Haki. He can't harden his skin. He can just touch Kizaru. That's it. So none of that 'He can't touch Kizaru' excuse.

Round 1. Both in character. Morals on.

Round 2. Both in character. Morals off.

Round 3. Bloodlust.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Minato

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1. Minato Kizaru lollygags too much

Round 2. Closer but still Minato because Kizaru's character is borderline PIS

Round 3. Kizaru stomps hard

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't kizaru outrun and explosion on the big island? if so that puts his speed way out there. secondly, I'm not trying to downplay minato here, I agree he has the destructive advantage here by faaar. but if kizaru out ran a explosion and apparel far away that put tbb which would be minatos greateat destructive move useless. if not and I'm mistaken then minato stomps, hard. but idk, I think I remember kizaru toying around and out running a explosion. and if he's light speed then he has the clear speed advantage. i don't know much about kizaru though. I could be 100% wrong. someone correct me pls

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

Minato could pretty much warp away any of Kizaru's attacks. He's also more skilled combat-wise and versatile what with the Demon Seal and Sage Mode.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: I believe the explosion was from a movie. Aren't the movies non-canon? If so, then I don't think that feat counts.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Really doubt he can warp away let alone react to beams of light pretty sure the bloodlusted round he gets blitzed I give it to Minato the 1st 2 rounds tho

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kuroimugetsu

yes so he did outrun it. and he re appeared miles away. putting kizarus speed rediculously above minatos. however what moves does kizaru have to hurt a kcm minato? a bloodlusted one at that? I give it to minato lol I just realized he can't get passed minatos durability, unless minato is just riding in tip the head of kuruma and can still be attacked, in which he gets omega blitzed by kizaru... if minato is somehow protected by 9 tails then he can't lose though

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@almighty: Slower characters like Whitebeard and Marco have reacted to his attacks so I don't see why someone who not only has the reflexes and teleportation to can't.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: Let's not forget. Minato's teleportation is practically instant. He also had dodged several attack literally at point blank. The Ten Tails Bijuu bomb, and Raikage fastest punch ever.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: still he evaded an explosion. a pretty large one at that with plenty of aoe. my point is that if anything kizaru=minato in speed and if he has reactions to outrun a explosion that destroyed a hole island, then ni amount if tbb is touching kizaru. he can dance and evade all day. but like I said, can minato be hit while in kcm? if so I think kizaru is just slightly faster and can casually do a building level kick k.o. if minato can't be touched in kcm than I give it to minato 120%

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: Slower characters like Whitebeard and Marco have reacted to his attacks so I don't see why someone who not only has the reflexes and teleportation to can't.

Whitebeard was too slow to react and got hit from what I recall, but yeah, Marco did react to his attacks.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish I knew how fast an island level explosion was lol. minato is fast but doesn't he have to have kunai already preped? can't kizaru just stay away from said kunai? hiteliportation is impressive but it relies solely on the kunai, location.

and still no one answered my question about minato getting hurt. he still is human and has human level durability iirc. so a single kick will do.

I'm leaning towards minato but what's his protection like?

minato needs prep to use teliportation is the only reason why I'm debating here. kizarus on the other hand is truly instant. he turns into light. there isn't more "instant" than that

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 juiceboks  Moderator

@mysticmedivh: He was greatly injured and let his guard down when he got tagged, but Marco not only reacted to but intercepted his light in mid attack. Old man Rayleigh was also able to do the same..

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: I can't really say much about his endurance. He normally just evade just about everything. Literally... It's like Lightspeed, vs Teleportation. I can't determine which is instant. So I just go with equal. But yeah, Minato depends sorely on speed. I don't think he has much endurance other than being stabbed through the stomach by Nine Tail, and stopped the giant beast entire arm. With the help of Kushina. That's all I could think of.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursenaruto: well if he needs the kunai to teliport it is gunna lean into kizarus favor. especially round 3. he won't give minato time to set anything up. but for the 1st and 2nd round, I think minato can get a surprise attack off. especially in round 1. kizaru probably won't expect it. I'd say its a draw depending on the move oder it could be anyone's game. slightly giving kizaru a 6/10 advantage as his teliport doesn't require anything he just does it

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CurseNaruto

@kuroimugetsu: With Bijuu mode, he can move nearly as fast as Naruto does. But... If he were to make contact with you at all, and mark you. You're screwed, because now he can move just about ANYWHERE you go, no matter how far. So if Kizaru can kill him WITHOUT him touching him, than I agree. If Minato marks him, he's done.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kizaru.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursenaruto: agreed, but wasn't obito able to react to him? and kizaru is no slowch. it could still go either way because 1 building level kick from kizaru = goodnight minato. however most likely it would end in minatos favor and end in a big ball rasengan. so yeaa... I'd say this is a close match up. kizaru still with the edge 6/10 because he doesn't require any prep. and if his beams are lightspeed, (which k doubt they are but...) then he stomps. if not minato is fine. hmmm... I'm sticking with 6/10 unless minato gets him marked then it's a solid win for minato 10/10

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: I agree with that conclusion. Minato's only hope of victory is marking him. Kizaru wins without mark. If marked, he would probably uses his strongest Rasengan to take him out. Problem for Minato is IF he marks him. Both use their head. It depends now on who's smarter. XD.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursenaruto: and that category I give to minato. i don't know what kizaru is in terms of intelligence. but minato is known for making on the fly decisions and analysis. he's one of the smarter shinobi. if marked he finds a way. ends in some flashy 360, degree spinning rasengan variant that looks cool ;)

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Minato get his imperfect SM & Bijuu mode? His FTG + SM sense + Senpo Rasengan should win him this fight. If not I'm not sure he has the reaction feats to deal.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kizaru stomps all three rounds

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru stomps.

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM Minato wins.Base Minto loses.Simple as that.

@thevivas said:
No Caption Provided

Ehh,this will not put Kizaru down.I doubt it will so much as tickle him.

Minato DC is simply shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato

Minato

Kizaru lolstomps

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru stomps, especially if bloodlusted, the guy just holds back too much

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light speed kick ftw

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ALMIGHTY
ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@juiceboks: yeah with observations Haki which allows u to react to the speed of light nobody without Haki has ever reacted to Kizaru & Minato doesn't have lightspeed reactions so he gets blitzed

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru kicks him

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursenaruto: Minato STOMPS, every time.

*grabs transponder snail and slaps a 1,000,000,000 bounty on Minato* :O

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbiasedrodger: Sir, I would like for you to give me a second to think...

Minato Kamikaze. 'Yellow Flash'.

Dead or Alive.

Bounty: ¥1,000,000,000.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: You cant use marco to downplay kizaru. Marco intercepting kizaru was his veey first showing in the series. That arugment doesnt make sense at all. It would only make sense if marco had previous showings making it possible for you to say something like "slower characters"

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 juiceboks  Moderator

@kingh said:

@juiceboks: You cant use marco to downplay kizaru. Marco intercepting kizaru was his veey first showing in the series. That arugment doesnt make sense at all. It would only make sense if marco had previous showings making it possible for you to say something like "slower characters"

Marco can't fly at lightspeed..that notion is absolutely ridiculous contextually even if that was his only showing(and it clearly isn't).

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: But Marco just as white beard did has haki which was stated by Rayleigh himself when telling luffy about observations haki allows one to react to light

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 juiceboks  Moderator

@almighty said:

@juiceboks: But Marco just as white beard did has haki which was stated by Rayleigh himself when telling luffy about observations haki allows one to react to light

Marco did more than just react to it, he flew in front of Whitebeard at the last minute from a considerable distance away. Meaning if Kizaru's attack did travel at lightspeed then Marco would have to have been flying at a comparable speed.

When did Rayleigh say Kenbunshoku Haki gives one lightspeed reaction time? That doesn't make any sense.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: No what I am saying is you cant use marco to downplay kizarus light. In order to do that marco would have had to have previous lower showing before that feat. Which he doesn't.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@juiceboks:

When did Rayleigh say Kenbunshoku Haki gives one lightspeed reaction time? That doesn't make any sense.

I'm wondering the same exact thing..

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By D3athstroke

This has to be a joke. Kizaru roflstomps him in every scneario, Minato cant even touch him not to mention that he cant even react to him.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 juiceboks  Moderator

@kingh: I know exactly what you're saying, but Marco actually does have other feats and showings and they don't paint the picture of him having lightspeed travel or combat speed.