User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HAVICKGREEN

Madara doesn't have rinnegan.

-He has everything else before. EMS, PS etc

Minato

-9tailed mode, ftg etc

P.S Minato and Madara know each others moves and can work as a team

Hashirama and Tobirama

-Have All Their techniques but Tobirama can't use Reanimation.

Fight Takes place in the field were Sasuke faught Deidara.

Who wins ?

Tesm 1 with ultimate defence and speed

Or

Team 2 with the Senju brothers and G of Shinobi

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Hashirama defeats Madara. Tobirama defeats Minato.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC all Tobirama did was fight the third and kill Madara's brother. But I'm probably missing something.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama and Tobirama handily.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Hashirama stomps madara as usual, tobirama holds off minato till they can gang up on him.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team Madara and Minato.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see hashirama beating madara and minato beating tobirama

That would leave minato vs hashirama I see this being a stalemate sense minato is to fast to be tagged by hisharama but not being able to put him down

Unless minato could outthink him because IMO minato is on a itachi level of intelligence

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hasirama solos.he stomped madara and strongest tailed beast at same time

itsjustmike15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama and Tobirama

Hashirama is just more powerful than Madara especially when he doesn't have the rinnegan.

Tobirama is almost on par with Minato's speed plus he's probably had more battle experience plus he's a master of water style jutsu.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kobra678

You didn't read it right if you think he stomped Madara and 9 tails. As for the fight, same as on the vice IMO. Senju Bros take this with some difficulty.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

THERE IS NO WAY TOBIRAMA IS BEATING MINATO

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice caps lock. Tobirama doesn't have to. He's more than enough to stall him, then when Hashirama beats Madara he can come in as backup.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama solos.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2, why limit tobirama's powers that barely fair.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama could possibly solo this due to 1000 hand wooden statue.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as minato has learned some of the most powerful seals I don't see what's stopping him from blitzing and then sealing hashirama.... And minato is a master tactician and madara has a superior intellect as well

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Madara is below Hashirama unless Minato is matching against him. Madara is the weak link here

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: honestly tobirama would be the weak link he is smart but based on showings he is nowhere near the level of his brother... The one madara fought on an almost even footing...I think hashirama has the most damage output but wouldn't be able to tag the flying thunder god who could just seal him..... If tobirama had his reanimation I would vote for team 2 but since he does not team 1 ftw

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Tobirama gets no love he really doesn't do that much but he is strong. If Minato can seal one of them without the seal getting opened in the middle of battle they could probably win

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Team 2.

People clearly haven't been paying attention to Tobimaru? The inventor of the teleportation juts, a superior version than Minato's. He also created the reanimation jutsu. He's got more in his bag of tricks than Minato does. Minato can do some rare seals that his biggest contribution here.

Plus team 2 has better team work

Not to mention Hashirama owns Madara

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: I'm not underestimating him I'm saying he isn't as strong as his brother or minato... Yes he has teleportation but minato is just plain faster in addition to his teleportation.... Plus while tobirama is no slouch in the mental department minato has shown to be on part with itachi in terms of battle strategy and genius

@sunman: in their last battle please show me where hashirama owned madara..... He even stated he lost on purpose in order to start acting out his plans

I'm not saying madara is even with hashirama but at the same time hashirama does not own or stomp...

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Im just saying compared to his brother tobirama drew the short straw.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hulkage

@kgb725: I agree but that seems to to be a case throughout the whole series

Hashirama tobirama

Itachi sasuke

Indra ashura

etc

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

Seeing as minato has learned some of the most powerful seals I don't see what's stopping him from blitzing and then sealing hashirama.... And minato is a master tactician and madara has a superior intellect as well

But he have to go through Hashirama's wooden protective constructs to seal him and there is no way he can speedblitz Hashirama or Tobirama, even in tailed beast mode. He doesnt have enough feats to suggest he can. And he doesnt have enough firepower to break Hashirama's wooden constructs. Hashirama can pretty much solo due to 1000 hands statue, flower tree world, all-the-time change of battlefield, Bringer of Darkness and, what a surprise, speed.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

But he have to go through Hashirama's wooden protective constructs to seal him and there is no way he can speedblitz Hashirama or Tobirama, even in tailed beast mode. He doesnt have enough feats to suggest he can. And he doesnt have enough firepower to break Hashirama's wooden constructs. Hashirama can pretty much solo due to 1000 hands statue, flower tree world, all-the-time change of battlefield, Bringer of Darkness and, what a surprise, speed.

Oh you mean other than transporting a juubibomb thousands of miles away and coming back to the battlefield and even talking for a few panels before the other Kage even showed up? And that was at base btw. There is nothing suggesting that Minato doesn't blitz with his raw speed and if he tags a seal on either one of them than he can attack from anywhere at an instant. 1000 hands statue, flower tree world, all-the-time change of battlefield, Bringer of Darkness don't really matter if they are tagged because tags last indefinitely. So whatever jutsu they are using wont have much value when you are taking instant oodama rasengans to the face. And then he seals them.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@jedisupermaster said:

@hulkage said:

Oh you mean other than transporting a juubibomb thousands of miles away and coming back to the battlefield and even talking for a few panels before the other Kage even showed up? And that was at base btw. There is nothing suggesting that Minato doesn't blitz with his raw speed and if he tags a seal on either one of them than he can attack from anywhere at an instant. 1000 hands statue, flower tree world, all-the-time change of battlefield, Bringer of Darkness don't really matter if they are tagged because tags last indefinitely. So whatever jutsu they are using wont have much value when you are taking instant oodama rasengans to the face. And then he seals them.

Coming back to battlefield before other Kage's? That was a part of the plan, since his Thunder God technique is the best among Kage. Thats why he came faster than others. And about that Juubibomb? I dont think it is such an impressive feat. Young Obito, with only 1 sharingan and Zetsu's cells, far below his prime, was able to react to Minato and almost had him in his dimention. Raikage was young and far below his prime at the moment of his fight with Minato. Minato, just as i wrote, doesnt have enough speed feats to suggest he can speedblitz Hashirama, or Tobirama (who was almost on par with Minato btw). And even if he came to battlefield because he is faster - travel speed does not equal fighting speed. Hashirama fought and beat Madara twice, who has planty of speed feats. And Madara has Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. There is no way Minato speedblitz.

All-time change of battlefield with wood release, God Gates and Flower Tree World wont give Minato any chance of speedblitzing. The moment he is in that area where hashirama makes what he wants, he is dead. Minato wont be able to teleport any of Hashirama's attacks because of that battlefield change and Minato, even with Kurama's chakra, doesnt have as much chakra as hashirama have.

Rasengans are fodder attacks for Hashirama, who can easily block TB bombs of full Kurama.

Hashirama is the strongest shinobi in Narutoverse, apart from some God-like creatures and 8 Gates Guy. He will dominate Minato.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama has anything to put Minato down. He has firepower, intelligence, shakra that is far above that of Minato (even if its Minato in Biju Mode), and SPEED. Minato has no feats to suggest Hashirama cant keep up with him.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster:

Minato is far faster, hashirama isn't tagging him.

On topic. Minato would destroy tobirama (minato is faster and can turn into kurama) and then joins madara and they beat hashirama.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster:

On topic. Minato would destroy tobirama (minato is faster and can turn into kurama) and then joins madara and they beat hashirama.

I don't see why Hashirama can't just use a massive area of effect to tag Minato.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster:

In terms of travel speed - yeah. In terms of combat speed - no. Read what i wrote above and name me some of his feats to suggest he can speedblitz Hashirama, or Tobirama.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster: @jashro44:

I didnt say hed blitz hashirama, and no hashirama's combat speed isnt faster than minato's (not even remotely close.). I said hashirama couldnt tag him.

Large scale attacks? You know minato can teleport those right.

And Madara is here too and this wont be like their (madara and hashirama) previous fight as minato can teleport madaras as well as his own attacks (rasengan and bijuudama) at hashirama at faster than lightning speeds.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you all think Minato is too fast for Hashirama? Hashirama has probably the best Sage Mode in Narutoverse. He fought and beat Madara Uchiha, who has a lot of speed feats and has 2 Eternal Mangekyou Sharingans. Do you remember one of the main abilities sharingan gives to the user? Do you remember that Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan is the strongest form of sharingan? Do you know that a shinobi in Kakashi's speed class (Tobi) with only 1 NOT ETERNAL MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN, being far below his prime, was able to keep up with Minato and almost trapped him in his Kamui demention? What speed feats Minato has to suggest he can speedblitz Hashirama?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

I didnt say hed blitz hashirama, and no hashirama's combat speed isnt faster than minato's (not even remotely close.). I said hashirama couldnt tag him.

And Madara is here too and this wont be like their (madara and hashirama) previous fight as minato can teleport madaras as well as his own attacks (rasengan and bijuudama) at hashirama at faster than lightning speeds.

He needs a kunai to teleport and there fighting in a field. And Hashirama has sensory abilities so I really don't see Minato fooling Hashirama. Thrown in with the fact Hashiramas brother created the teleportation jutsu I'd very surprised if Hashirama didn't have experience with it.

I honestly can't see Hashirama being completely unable to tag Minato with attacks as large as this

No Caption Provided

Minato is not avoiding thousands of mountain sized fists crashing down on him even with kurama.

Minatos only hope is to blitz hashirama. But considering Madara with hashiramas senjustus tanked hits from the bijuu I don't see Minato being able to end it with a blitz.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster:

LOWBALL MUCH...

Tobi almost trapping minato was a supprise attack.

and minato blitzed tobi not once but twice *cough* sorry three times with hiraishin level two, and try re-visiting that fight dude, tobi ran away.

LOL... Minato is alot faster than raikage who moves at lightning fast speed. Minato is alot faster than madara. Minato killed 1000 ninja in battle via speed blitz. He was so fast that enemy ninja were told to run away no matter what if they saw him.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Minato can teleport Hashirama's shinsui senjuu away via hiraishin the same way he teleported both Kurama and his bijuudama out of konoha.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Minato can teleport Hashirama's shinsui senjuu away via hiraishin the same way he teleported both Kurama and his bijuudama out of konoha.

Hashirama shinsui is a lot larger than kurama. I would need to see evidence Minato can teleport something that large.

DXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato is in no way capable of blitzing Hashirama.

Hashirama reaction speed>>>Minato's.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Hashirama fought and beat Madara Uchiha, who fought and beat 5 Kage (plus he wasnt fighting seriously), speedblitzed the whole 4th division, easily manhandled Sasuke while being blind. You can say that he had Hashirama's Sage Mode, but at the same time he was without ayes and does that means hashirama could do the same to Sasuke? And that is Sasuke who was able to react to prime Raikage Ay. Madara also was able to react to Tobirama, Might Guy and many others. And what combat speed feats does Minato have? Lets see. He fought with Obito when Obito was young, below his prime and with only 1 mangekyou sharingan. Yes, he beat Obito, but Obito was able to react to him and almost kamui'd him. Another combat speed feats? Well, Minato beat Raikage Ay. But at that moment, Raikage was young, unexperienced and below his prime. Not even remotely close? Yeah, lol.

So, he can teleport wood that spreads up to several kilometeres around, many God Gates that are falling from the sky like a rain and polen from Flower Tree World? No he cant, because he never showed such kind of skill in anime, or manga. And he cant do anything with Wooden Golem and Shinsuusenju.

Faster than lightning speed? Well, if its young Raikage's lightning, than i agree. ut so is Hashirama.

Tobirama can keep up with Minato, although his Hiraishin isnt as fast as Minato's. But he still can keep up. He will give troubles to Minato while Hashirama beats Madara with Shinsuusenju. After Hashirama beats Madara he can beat Minato as well.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

He teleported ten tails bijuudama. He also teleported kurama and a massive bijuudama.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n said:

@jashro44:

Hashirama shinsui is a lot larger than kurama. I would need to see evidence Minato can teleport something that large.

it's a summon... Just summon it back in place lol.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1:

Im glad you're here.

Could please you help me out with jedisupermaster.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n said:

@jashro44:

it's a summon... Just summon it back in place lol.

This is true.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Madara and Minato (hiraishin) could kill hashirama before he could summon it back.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster:

First Raikage himself said he fought minato many times and never won once, he said that even he believed minato would never be defeated.

Second Madara was in his susano'o 99% of the time during that fight. (that doesnt mean he has reaction speed) he didnt react to raikage, not even once. Tobirama stated himself that minato is faster. plus this is minato in bijuu chakra mode, he can just use bijuudama and giant rasengan at full speed.

Hashirama aint lightning speed and neither is madara, they are both major power houses, not speed demons. Only ppl with ten tails amp ever reacted to minato.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Madara and Minato (hiraishin) could kill hashirama before he could summon it back.

They wont cooperate since Minato will be too busy fighting Tobirama while Hashirama beats Madara.

Many times? Dont remember Raikage saying that. I remember a young, below-his-prime Raikage losing to Minato, not a beast Raikage he was during encounter with Sasuke, for example. Even he believed Minato would never be defeated? Dont remember him saying that aither.

Tobirama stated his Hiraishin is faster and thats all. He didnt say Minato was faster than him he just sayd about Hiraishin Technique.

Sasuke reacted to Raikage and was manhandled by Madara, who was defeated by Hashirama. And during that fight with 5 kage, Madara wasnt fighting seriously. And he was not as fast and strong as he was during his lifetime. I also wanna see a proof Minato is faster than prime Raikage Ay in his V2 armor.

It seems you dont care that young, below-his-prime Obito, a Kakashi's speed class shinobi, with only 1 Mangekyou Sharingan, reacted to prime Minato and almost traped him in his demention, right? Ok.

Minato with, or without Biju Mode - makes no difference. It doesnt seems Biju Mode Minato is much faster than alive Minato without Biju Mode. Hashirama still dominates.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

I don't buy that given Hashiramas durability/healing.