• 95 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

-This is Living Minato with Nine Tails Chakra(i don't like using edo vs universes that don't have surefire ways to deal with it), DMS Kakashi and Current Naruto

-No EOS naruto

-Both Naruto and Minato start in chakra mode and Naruto can go to higher modes after that. Jiraiya starts in Sage mode

-Avengers are: Thor, Savage Hulk, Bone Claw Wolverine, Ironman, Black Panther, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Captain America, Spiderman and Vision

-Genjutsu works but Tsukuyomi does not

-Summons work

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Naruto can probably take this. They have mid-high general stats, 2 speedsters (teleportz), ranged attack that bypasses durability (kamui), utility techniques that can be used in numerous strategies (transforming/clones to bait attacks, ftg and assisted ftg, sensing abilities, kamui diminesion blind spot attack shenanigans...) and lots of incredibly destructive ranged attacks.

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato could probably solo. No one in the avengers is fast enough to catch him and pretty much only Hulk and maybe Thor ( adult one /w mjolnir ) can tank Bijuudama.

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMS Kakashi could solo too. Avengers have no answer to Kamui. Hulk and Thor get phased, the others just die.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't understand why tsukyomi was restricted when nobody here can use it lmao but team Naruto with ease

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Noone301994

Avengers win.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers. Vision, Iron Man are big factors. Hulk and Thor could solo

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi can probably solo with hax unless Iron Man uses sonics on him early. Otherwise Avengers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will make thor adult then, and add wolverine. Oh and i restricted tuskuyomi because kakashi has MS which means he has the ability to use it and knows what it is so he might try it, and its a oneshot that bypasses TP resist. Oh and i thought ironman had nuke resist feats to withstand bjuu bombs

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do they counter kamui? How do they counter kamui/ftg bijuudama blitz? How do they counter frog song? How do they counter bijuudama spam?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just cause Kakashi has DMS doesn't mean he can use Taukuyomi.. Lol

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@darkraiden said:

How do they counter kamui? How do they counter kamui/ftg bijuudama blitz? How do they counter frog song? How do they counter bijuudama spam?

FTG isn't that fast, just teleportation (no better than Nightcrawlers), all of them have taken attacks far stronger than Bijuudama, frog song take a lot of time to set up and wouldn't work on the ones I pointed out due to TP defense, Kamui is slow and can't be used on fast moving opponents.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obvious Troll

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

obvious Troll

No, just someone who knows both sides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

FTG isn't that fast, just teleportation (no better than Nightcrawlers)

Isn't that fast? Teleportation is instant, you literally can't go any faster than that and the only limiting factor is the user's reaction speed.

@darkraiden said:

all of them have taken attacks far stronger than Bijuudama

I assume that by saying "all of them" you meant the ones you mentioned in your post, but the mental image of Hawkeye tanking an attack that could be compared to a nuke is amazing nonetheless. Anyway, the fact that some of these people can take a bijuudama is why I mentioned bijuudama SPAM.

@darkraiden said:

frog song take a lot of time to set up and wouldn't work on the ones I pointed out due to TP defense

Frog song does take a long time to set up, but Jiraiya won't be a priority target and was shown to be able to avoid getting hit by people stronger than himself quite well-he could also hide in a frog's stomach like he did against Pain or prepare the frog song in the kamui dimension. Frog song has also been shown to work against people with genjutsu resistance (Pain's bodies).

@darkraiden said:

Kamui is slow and can't be used on fast moving opponents.

That's standart kamui. Double MS kakashi has kamui shuriken, which are fast and can be used against fast moving opponents.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: TBB is masivley stronger than nukes, Nukes dont evaporated Mountain ranges like a TBB does.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By flashback0180

Op didn't specify the version for Thor.

Thor spite stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: Ok then, Current 616 thor. LOL,l like I'm dumb enough to use Necro or Rune King or something

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@darkraiden said:

FTG isn't that fast, just teleportation (no better than Nightcrawlers)

Isn't that fast? Teleportation is instant, you literally can't go any faster than that and the only limiting factor is the user's reaction speed.

@darkraiden said:

all of them have taken attacks far stronger than Bijuudama

I assume that by saying "all of them" you meant the ones you mentioned in your post, but the mental image of Hawkeye tanking an attack that could be compared to a nuke is amazing nonetheless. Anyway, the fact that some of these people can take a bijuudama is why I mentioned bijuudama SPAM.

@darkraiden said:

frog song take a lot of time to set up and wouldn't work on the ones I pointed out due to TP defense

Frog song does take a long time to set up, but Jiraiya won't be a priority target and was shown to be able to avoid getting hit by people stronger than himself quite well-he could also hide in a frog's stomach like he did against Pain or prepare the frog song in the kamui dimension. Frog song has also been shown to work against people with genjutsu resistance (Pain's bodies).

@darkraiden said:

Kamui is slow and can't be used on fast moving opponents.

That's standart kamui. Double MS kakashi has kamui shuriken, which are fast and can be used against fast moving opponents.

Teleportation is instant, the person using it isn't. Thus not that fast.

Spamming mountain busters to people who tank them easily and who can simply turn intangible is dumb and would likely just kill the Naruto team besides Naruto.

Pain's bodies showed 0 genjutsu resistance.

And Kamui shuriken have 0 speed feats and are easier to dodge than normal kamui in some ways (you see it coming easier).

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTG isn't that fast, just teleportation (no better than Nightcrawlers), all of them have taken attacks far stronger than Bijuudama, frog song take a lot of time to set up and wouldn't work on the ones I pointed out due to TP defense, Kamui is slow and can't be used on fast moving opponents.

No Caption Provided

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will make thor adult then, and add wolverine. Oh and i restricted tuskuyomi because kakashi has MS which means he has the ability to use it and knows what it is so he might try it, and its a oneshot that bypasses TP resist. Oh and i thought ironman had nuke resist feats to withstand bjuu bombs

No Caption Provided

Just because he has MS doesnt mean he knows Tskyuyomi he's not even an uchiha you're giving him abilties he has never showcased

thabang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dudes did you see that episode in Naruto sip when they teleported obito into their attack,they may do the very same thing to every single avenger ending them instantly,Naruto would win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: Im saying he knows what it is, knows he can use it and its OP so I've blocked it from this fight. He never showcased Kamui until that battle with Deidara but he could technically use it since he killed Rin because he had MS. And what does it even matter as it isn't allowed.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really, I love naruto. But against Thor. Really. Even Bleeding Edge iron man is a stretch. Only chance of even hurting the higher tiers of avengers is genjutsu and then BFR with Kamui, but even then with thors magic it would be difficult.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every Avenger except Hulk and Thor die near-instantly. Hulk proceeds to die from Kamui sniping, but Thor would most likely have killed off Team 1 by then, leaving Thor alive and Avengers the winner.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Just because he knows what it is doesn't mean he can use it he knows what Amaterasu is do you think he can use that too ? Again like I said he's not even an Uchiha there are no indications that he can use ANY MS techniques besides Kamui which is a specific technique that is restricted solely to Obito and the susanoo which was basically given to him as a gift through PIS from Obito.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win, but Naruto team can defeat all of them besides Thor.

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How high can Naruto go? If EOS he could solo so i presume not that high, limiting him to Kurama mode would be more than enough.

I yet to see Thor or Savage Hulk surviving attacks that would make nukes looks like childs play. Bijudamas were vaporizing mountains. And Naruto was able to tank attacks from ten tails that were even stronger, even though in exchange for tail lengths it is much more impressive.

Team Naruto's weakest link is J-man and he is more durable, have more firepower and tricks than any street level here. He can easily fight them and kill some while preparing frog song just in case.

Naruto can power up J-man once he go higher modes - thats power multiplied by 200x or more (Hinata showing), healing factor, insane durability.

Vision can change his dense. Nice but that means nothing if there things too dense for him to passthrough or spacetime hole that will transport him awhole(on positive side) to kamui land. However its doubtful Kakashi would go this precise on the enemy, he'll just tear him apart. Hell a simple trick to attack at the same time when Vision attacks is enough seeing how fast everyone(except J-man) starts without even going higher modes.

Thor and Hulk can be teleported by Minato to secure a win by killing off everyone else. Its a logical thing to do. And then teleport bijudama next to them. If someone here want to argue that it won't hurt neither Thor nor Hulk lets just not waste time here and say Kakashi can erase them partially.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto with goudodama solos, severely.

isbobreallybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor prob solos...

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going wth Avengers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos: I dont think he has that ability currently but i will edit it out.

TheCatBoys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol minato kills everyone with Flying Raijin: Jiku Shippu Senko Rennodan Zeroshiki.

Then he rips off thor's head to show Odin who is the real thunder god

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@darkraiden: One thing people are forgetting, Minato can mix his chakra into Naruto's and Naruto can give that Chakra to amp his team, Minato can then Teleport to anyone on the team because his chakra is with them and then tele out of range.

Kakashi can also not only Kamui snipe, but he can use Kamui Raikari and blitz people with his Lighting blade.

Jiraiya is usless, but with sage mode and kurma amp he can be used as a good support fighter, using things like summons and seals, he can also sink Hulk in the Swamp of the underworld so the team can deal with them later.

Ironman is tough, he's able to tank nukes, but Kamui goes through defense and Naruto can make his, TBB stronger than a nuke.

Thor is the main problem, but i don't see why Kamui hax, and Naruto's DC can't take him down eventually.

Vison could probably be killed with a Kamui snipe

The rest of the Avengers are fodder, might as well make it metal bone Wolverine.

And if anyone is worthy to lift Thor's hammer it would be Naruto.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: One thing people are forgetting, Minato can mix his chakra into Naruto's and Naruto can give that Chakra to amp his team, Minato can then Teleport to anyone on the team because his chakra is with them and then tele out of range.

Kakashi can also not only Kamui snipe, but he can use Kamui Raikari and blitz people with his Lighting blade.

Jiraiya is usless, but with sage mode and kurma amp he can be used as a good support fighter, using things like summons and seals, he can also sink Hulk in the Swamp of the underworld so the team can deal with them later.

Ironman is tough, he's able to tank nukes, but Kamui goes through defense and Naruto can make his, TBB stronger than a nuke.

Thor is the main problem, but i don't see why Kamui hax, and Naruto's DC can't take him down eventually.

Vison could probably be killed with a Kamui snipe

The rest of the Avengers are fodder, might as well make it metal bone Wolverine.

And if anyone is worthy to lift Thor's hammer it would be Naruto.

No. To all of it. Literally all of that is wrong.

lordsied123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So.....people are saying they can kill hulk but not Thor.....That conclusion makes no sense at all.....

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why Kmaui sniping won't work on Thor if it can kill Hulk.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers still stomp.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Just_Banter

Team Naruto hax them out. Though Avengers would win on stats, that's not always how a fight is decided.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: When you refer to "hax" I assume you mean Kakashi? He can easily be handled by Iron Man's sonics. Kakashi can still hear when he becomes intangible. As long as Iron Man isn't BFR'd before he gets a chance to figure out Kakashi's phasing abilities, the hax factor can be avoided pretty easily here.

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Drmagic

thor and hulk solo

lol at people saying kamui snipe is going hulk

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato and Naruto wipes them out with tail beast bombs

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

Ninjas most likely can't handle Thor, without him they can win.

Minato has a shot at soloing via Kage Bunshin + Shiki Fujin

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of these comments are ridiculous. Avengers win handily. Thor and Hulk are the MVPs.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I would put Vision as third MVP. Intangibility can be a real problem, he literally can shove a hand through their guts if he wants to

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Insertnewname

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers