Superman probably.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

mimic. he could just copy these people's powers : galactus, silver surfer, supes, odin, and zues, (or zeus, however u spell it). and with these people's powers he could OWN superman

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Copy

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"mimic. he could just copy these people's powers : galactus, silver surfer, supes, odin, and zues, (or zeus, however u spell it). and with these people's powers he could OWN superman"

he has to be near someone to copy their powers

power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By power kid

he could just copy supermans powers

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian

"mimic. he could just copy these people's powers : galactus, silver surfer, supes, odin, and zues, (or zeus, however u spell it). and with these people's powers he could OWN superman"
Superman could just get the flash to send him to the past and kill mimic's parents. If you want to play it that way.
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
Superman could just get the flash to send him to the past and kill mimic's parents. If you want to play it that way. "
the topic is mimic vs. superman NOT FLASH vs. mimic.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9  Edited By The_Martian

"Nobody says:
Superman could just get the flash to send him to the past and kill mimic's parents. If you want to play it that way. "
the topic is mimic vs. superman NOT FLASH vs. mimic. "
How does mimic get galactus, silver surfer, odin, and zues then?
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Stalemate. Mimic will be copying Superfruits powers.

power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By power kid

lol

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody says:

"Nobody says:
How does mimic get galactus, silver surfer, odin, and zues then? "
well DUH! he knows them,
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
How does mimic get galactus, silver surfer, odin, and zues then? "
well DUH! he knows them, "

The person has to be in the immidiate vicinity. And he only has what was it? like 4 or 5 power slots.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no they dont, that was before he had control of his powers, now he just has to think about it. i want his powers

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

"no they dont, that was before he had control of his powers, now he just has to think about it. i want his powers"

Really? I didn't know that. When did it happen?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By vegeta

just because he can copy their power does not mean he can use them as good as the person he steals them from

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i know, he only gets half of their power, so hes WAY stronger than surfer and AS strong as odin and zeus

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By vegeta

Post Deleted.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mimic12

You know I dont think Mimic can copy the powers of Superman, Silver Serfer, Zeus, Odin and Galactus. Because if he could he would have dun it a long time ago like when the Exiles battled Galactus in the comics. I have a thery that maybe Mimic can copy the powers of people with only human based DNA. Thats why he was abill to copy the powers of Deadpool. So the only mutants that Mimic could copy would probily be X-Man, Sentry, Colossus, Deadpool or Mr Immartal and Madrox.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mimic12 said:
"You know I dont think Mimic can copy the powers of Superman, Silver Serfer, Zeus, Odin and Galactus. Because if he could he would have dun it a long time ago like when the Exiles battled Galactus in the comics. I have a thery that maybe Mimic can copy the powers of people with only human based DNA. Thats why he was abill to copy the powers of Deadpool. So the only mutants that Mimic could copy would probily be X-Man, Sentry, Colossus, Deadpool or Mr Immartal and Madrox."
Mimic cannot copy the powers of all those people because alot of them he has never even been around and they won't be there during the battle.
Superman.CURBSTOMP
mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mimic12

I think I found a way to boost up Mimic's powers. I he has to do is copy the powers of the sentry that way all of the other powers get boosted up to. Ok let me explane this is how the Sentry gets his powers. The Sentry's powers derive from a serum that moves his molecules an instant ahead of the current timeline.Even though most of his powers and their limits are unknown, he displays several abilities including vast superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability and senses, the power of flight, and energy projection. So that mean Mimic's moecules will be inhanced to and so will the other powers he copies... in thery eneyway.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mimic12

In the future when people ask these tipes of questions they need to put more detal. Ok who do you think would win in a battle between Mimic and Superman is kinda vague. I mean whats the seting, is there other mutant around for Mimic to copy and if so who? you know this kind of information is inportent. now sence you didint spesfiy I would half to say superman.

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mike28
mimic12 said:
"

I think I found a way to boost up Mimic's powers. I he has to do is copy the powers of the sentry that way all of the other powers get boosted up to. Ok let me explane this is how the Sentry gets his powers. The Sentry's powers derive from a serum that moves his molecules an instant ahead of the current timeline.Even though most of his powers and their limits are unknown, he displays several abilities including vast superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability and senses, the power of flight, and energy projection. So that mean Mimic's moecules will be inhanced to and so will the other powers he copies... in thery eneyway.

"

That is interesting but I like your idea of the harmonic DNA better.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24  Edited By Zoom

Several problems with the Mimic wins theory.

1) Exiles Mimic, while more skilled and a cooler dude that 616 Mimic, has weaker powers.  He can't take knowledge or skill and as far as I've seen has only taken mutant powers.  He fought Galactus and didn't take his powers.  If he could, why wouldn't he have?

2) There's no prep time given.  Mimic can't go around getting all these powers if he isn't given time to do it.

3) Mimic got absolutely wrecked by King Hyperion (again, he would have coppied Hyperion's powers if he could).  He knocked into the guy in his steel form at half the speed of light and injured himself so badly that he had to be put in stasis and couldn't leave his metal form for several issues until he mimiced Deadpool's healing factor.  King Hyperion groaned and got right back up a panel or two later.  King Hyperion is generally seen as a bit weaker than Superman.

Just because both are fast, strong and can shoot red beams from their eyes doesn't mean this is a close fight.

Superman.  Curbstomp.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mimic12
Zoom said:
"Several problems with the Mimic wins theory.

1) Exiles Mimic, while more skilled and a cooler dude that 616 Mimic, has weaker powers.  He can't take knowledge or skill and as far as I've seen has only taken mutant powers.  He fought Galactus and didn't take his powers.  If he could, why wouldn't he have?

2) There's no prep time given.  Mimic can't go around getting all these powers if he isn't given time to do it.

3) Mimic got absolutely wrecked by King Hyperion (again, he would have coppied Hyperion's powers if he could).  He knocked into the guy in his steel form at half the speed of light and injured himself so badly that he had to be put in stasis and couldn't leave his metal form for several issues until he mimiced Deadpool's healing factor.  King Hyperion groaned and got right back up a panel or two later.  King Hyperion is generally seen as a bit weaker than Superman.

Just because both are fast, strong and can shoot red beams from their eyes doesn't mean this is a close fight.

Superman.  Curbstomp."
1) It takes a couple of hours for mimic to copy the powers of someone and most of the battles dont last that long.

2) Your right there is no prep time.

3) Like I said Mimic has to be in close to a person for a couple of hours for him to copy someones powers and the battle with Hyperion did not last that long.

And yes Superman would win.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#26  Edited By Zoom

I completely forgot about the time thing.  616 Mimic doesn't have that problem but you're completely correct, Exiles Mimic does.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mimic12
Zoom said:
"

I completely forgot about the time thing.  616 Mimic doesn't have that problem but you're completely correct, Exiles Mimic does.

"

Originaly 616 Did have the time thing to but not eveymore.
Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mike28

The only way Mimic could stand a chace is his he had a chunk of Kryptonite. But like Zoom said no prep time.

Ganseki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ganseki

mimic

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers