Standard equipment 
4000 soliders 

-Army  number 3 : 
Lu Bu with the help of Zhuge Liang and Sima Yi with their funky chinamen 
Standarad equipment 
3000 soliders 

Now for the scenarios: 

Scenario 1 : Free for all on an endlessly large grass field 
Scenario 2:  Will and his men are in Fan castle The spartans will take the role of Shu and will be there from the begining of the siege and Lu Bu will be Wu and arrive in the middle of the fight as support for the spartans 
Scenario 3: William, Leonidas and Lu Bu will clash into each otehr they can't choses whatever armor they want and whatever weapon (or 2) they want and even a horse, they will fight in the colloseum.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By super_psycho

Who are they? O_o

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By difficlus

@super_psycho said:

Who are they? O_o

you don't even know the spartans or william wallace? gosh...

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By super_psycho

@difficlus said:

@super_psycho said:

Who are they? O_o

you don't even know the spartans or william wallace? gosh...

JK

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fehafare

bump?
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tron_bonne

Lu Bu's team ftw.

WHAT!? With Zhuge Liang and Sima Yi? This is a curbstomp! With the might, skill and power of Lu Bu in combination with the tactical and strategical prowlas of Zhuge Liang and Sima Yi, they can take over both armies with ease!!!

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fehafare
@tron_bonne
i am talking about the historical guys and considering that they are the first in the timeline i gave him a little boost, it is true that Zhuge Liang and Sima Yi were the best strategists of their time but the other 2 armies are more advanced so i think it's not a crumbstomp.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tron_bonne

@Fehafare said:

@tron_bonne: i am talking about the historical guys and considering that they are the first in the timeline i gave him a little boost, it is true that Zhuge Liang and Sima Yi were the best strategists of their time but the other 2 armies are more advanced so i think it's not a crumbstomp.

Ancient China is reflected with our modern warfare now.

Now for the scenarios: 

Scenario 1 : Free for all on an endlessly large grass field 
Scenario 2:  Will and his men are in Fan castle The spartans will take the role of Shu and will be there from the begining of the siege and Lu Bu will be Wu and arrive in the middle of the fight as support for the spartans 
Scenario 3: William, Leonidas and Lu Bu will clash into each otehr they can't choses whatever armor they want and whatever weapon (or 2) they want and even a horse, they will fight in the colloseum.  

1) Lu Bu's army. He will dig holes in the field and cover them. This will allow the marching army of phalanx be disorganize when troops fall in the hole. With Zhuge Liang, he will be in charge of the Archers and they will fire flame arrows before Lu Bu charges in with the carvery. Sima Yi might already cover the field with snakes and Zhuge might cover the field with opium power and when the flame arrows ignite the grass and powder with the winds facing the opposing armies. That means those armies are going to be influenced therefore causing confusion and droping morale. 

2) William's army are inside a coffin already. The Spartans don't really play dirty in plots, but Lu Bu is going to burn that castle to the ground or at least smoke them out for the kill. 

3) I'll toss a coin from here. Unfortunately the coin is not three sided. lol

Avatar image for onedoesnotsimplywalkintomordor
OneDoesNotSimplyWalkIntoMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fehafare said:
Will and his men are in Fan castle The spartans will take the role of Shu and will be there from the begining of the siege and Lu Bu will be Wu and arrive in the middle of the fight as support for the spartans
No Caption Provided
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Ezio and the Brotherhood :)

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By CainPanell

@PunkMastaFlex: YES THE AUDITORE DE FIRENZE FAMILY HAS INFLUENCED HISTORY FOR YEARS

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@shadowknight666:

;)

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By katanalauncher

Chinese army would dominate,  they can probably face all of them at once.

They have better armor, better steel, better horses,better bow, better everything and way better military tatics.

Even back in 4 century BC they had crazy weapon such as the repeating crossbow.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By tron_bonne
@katanalauncher said:

Chinese army would dominate,  they can probably face all of them at once.

They have better armor, better steel, better horses,better bow, better everything and way better military tatics.

STEEL!!! 

That's another thing. The Spartans used brass and Bronze for their metals. Celtics and Scotts used iron.
China invented Steel, but it was credited to Henry Bessnerre because China was a "closed country" only until WW2. No one knew anything about China until after WW2.
Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By eatmore_payless

@katanalauncher said:

Chinese army would dominate, they can probably face all of them at once.

hey that looks like the toy my 4 year old brother made! haha didn't know they were deadly

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By katanalauncher
@eatmore_payless said:

@katanalauncher said:

hey that looks like the toy my 4 year old brother made! haha didn't know they were deadly

They can fire a bolt in a second, larger higher powered repeating crossbow can penetrate steel armor, and it'll do a lot more damage when tipped with poison.

Keep in mind these are not costly to make, so they can be mass manufactured. 

Labyrinth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Labyrinth

@tron_bonne said:

@katanalauncher said:

STEEL!!! That's another thing. The Spartans used brass and Bronze for their metals. Celtics and Scotts used iron.China invented Steel, but it was credited to Henry Bessnerre because China was a "closed country" only until WW2. No one knew anything about China until after WW2.

I don't believe anyone credits Henry Bessemer with inventing steel. He simply developed/improved/popularized a process by which it could be manufactured more efficiently.

Case in point - I'm pretty certain the Scottish knights used steel claymores.

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fehafare
@katanalauncher
lol yeah that is actually an invention of Zhuge Liang.
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fehafare
@tron_bonne
Actually the first scenario will be an random encounter so Zhuge Liang and Sima Yi will have to come up with small startegys by fast thinking.  
Ok i am fine with scenario 2 but how will the spartans do against William and his men till Lu Bu arrives. 
And in fight 3 i am place my money on Lu Bu, conisidering that he is a master archer and horseman i don't see why he wouldn't just pick a horse, bow and arrows go around the colloseum and shot Will and Leo down.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tron_bonne
@Fehafare said:
@tron_bonne: Actually the first scenario will be an random encounter so Zhuge Liang and Sima Yi will have to come up with small startegys by fast thinking.  Ok i am fine with scenario 2 but how will the spartans do against William and his men till Lu Bu arrives. And in fight 3 i am place my money on Lu Bu, conisidering that he is a master archer and horsman i don't see why he wouldn't jsut pick a horse, bow and arrows go around the colloseum and shot Will and Leo down.
Zhuge Liang was actually the better of the tactical so he can lead behind while Lu Bu is the front liner. While Bu is slowly marching forward,  Zhuge Liang will use archers to make the opposing armies block. Some arrows will poke through to the defenses and while recovery, Lu Bu will charge in. While Bu being front and facing off the two opposing armies, Sima Yi will flank from the sides with a pierce tactic and while that's happening,  Zhuge Liang is transforming his archers into infantry and moving them to flank again from the rear.