#1 Posted by Captain_Clown (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard equipment (Terry has the batsuit and comm line to Bruce), random encounter, morals on.

#2 Edited by Owie (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Good battle. I'd lean towards Terry for maybe 6-7/10.

Miles probably has the edge on strength and agility, although not by an enormous amount. Terry can fly, however.

Terry has the edge on experience and much greater skill. Plus having Batman online gives him even greater tactical ideas beyond his own.

Both can turn invisible, but Terry's suit can scan in the non-visual spectrum. I don't know if that would work against Miles, but I would guess it would. Miles of course has his spider-sense to help him, but it wouldn't help him know where Terry is, only where his attacks are coming from. So Terry probably has an offensive edge here, and Miles has a defensive edge here.

Miles has webbing, which Terry may not be strong enough to break out of. He does have an electric charge on his suit which might possibly melt it. Terry has a variety of gas pellets, flashbangs, special batarangs, etc., which Miles would be fairly good at dodging.

Miles has his venom touch, and Terry has an electric touch.

Terry has significantly higher durability. Miles could probably still hurt him with punches and his venom, but Terry would be fairly insulated. Miles has a slight superhuman durability, but Terry's gear and hand to hand attacks could hurt him reasonably easily.

#3 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Terry winning this fight. Despite having assistance from Bruce, that alone wouldn't put him on an even standing with Miles, who easily outranks him in power diversity and physicality. Terry may be quick but it's nothing that would put him on the level of Miles and despite being well trained, he's never fought an opponent of this caliber. On top of that, I doubt his suit would withstand many hits from Miles or even resist his "venom sting". Miles also has the wild card with his camo ability which will catch Terry off guard and toss the favour even further towards Miles.

#4 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry for the small majority.

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Terry winning this fight. Despite having assistance from Bruce, that alone wouldn't put him on an even standing with Miles, who easily outranks him in power diversity and physicality. Miles may be quick but it's nothing that would put him on the level of Miles and despite being well trained, he's never fought an opponent of this caliber. On top of that, I doubt his suit would withstand many hits from Miles or even resist his "venom sting". Miles also has the wild card with his camo ability which will catch Terry off guard and toss the favour even further towards Miles.

Miles isn't on Miles' level? lololol

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: BLASTED GRAMMATICAL ERROR >.< And of course you'd turn that on me...

#7 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry for the win but not by much. But i like this Battle both Miles and Terry are pretty underrated.

#8 Posted by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry for the win but not by much. But i like this Battle both Miles and Terry are pretty underrated.

Terry is generally very underrated. Miles on the other hand is about where he should be. He's still a kid with no experience after all.

#9 Edited by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Pete would win. Miles as of now is a no.