Who wins and why?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

If Victor is jobbing I have no qualms about giving this to Miles.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Not Jobbertooth mate, Sabertooth.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Miles, his venom strike is super effective even against healing factors.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

Victor tears him apart.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mickey-mouse

Victor tears him apart.

Miles gets back up again after his *** whooping?

OZ Formula? FTW???

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabertooth

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saber

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Creed even have any victories with his current showings? Has he even given anyone a good fight lately? I mean there was that one-page fight with a healing factor-less wolverine that was mostly inconclusive, but then he got mauled by Deathstrike...honestly unless Creed has actual good showings at his current level I don't see how he'd win.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles is a beast but if its old school Sabretooth that tips heads off Creed takes it.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tohoma

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

Does Creed even have any victories with his current showings? Has he even given anyone a good fight lately? I mean there was that one-page fight with a healing factor-less wolverine that was mostly inconclusive, but then he got mauled by Deathstrike...honestly unless Creed has actual good showings at his current level I don't see how he'd win.

Well to be fair against deathstrike he was poisoned and weakened. As for sabretooths feats this is the only feat he has shown is in Logan Legacy X-23 tried to cut his hand off and called X-23 slow:

No Caption Provided

All though no he hasn't really had any impressive fights to my knowledge.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor has a good shot, but so does Miles.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@jashro44: thats so not cool X-23 should be plenty fast enough to tag Sabertooth... i knew there was a reason i didnt want to read that series

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@jashro44: thats so not cool X-23 should be plenty fast enough to tag Sabertooth... i knew there was a reason i didnt want to read that series

Well it wasn't really a fight. She just tried to cut his hand off and he avoided it. Hopefully we see the return of classic sabretooth...And classic daken....You know how they were before they were jobbers....

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: yeah that'd be nice for Sabertooth... i really dont want Daken being better than X-23 though. i feel like Daken was just thrown together whereas X-23 has a fleshed out back-story and a real relationship with Wolverine in Father-Daughter.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@jashro44: yeah that'd be nice for Sabertooth... i really dont want Daken being better than X-23 though. i feel like Daken was just thrown together whereas X-23 has a fleshed out back-story and a real relationship with Wolverine in Father-Daughter.

To be honest even with dakens current jobbing his feats are still better than X-23's......

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@highaccuser said:

Well to be fair against deathstrike he was poisoned and weakened. As for sabretooths feats this is the only feat he has shown is in Logan Legacy X-23 tried to cut his hand off and called X-23 slow:

All though no he hasn't really had any impressive fights to my knowledge.

He's starting to look impressive again. Maybe I should pick that series up just to see that.

Anyhow, he could actually win here. If he's near untouchable to X-23, someone faster than Miles, he should be able to avoid venom stings long enough to gut Miles. Even if we look at Creed getting stomped by Wolverine he should win here, seeing as Miles wouldn't really do any better.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I wouldn't say he is untouchable to X-23 per say he is just fast enough to basically mock her without much concern it seems.

He was dropped by daken in the same issue by a throat slash though. Granted it was a bit of a cheap shot since X-23 entered the ring and Creed kind of looked away. Him avoiding X-23 and taunting her is a pretty good sign that things might be turning around but the issue did have its negatives for him.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Z___

I think this depends on how many venom stings Sabretooth can take until he can catch Miles. After that it's over, unless Miles ends it with the touch of plot before that happens.

Z'

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z___: considering two or three stings can drop Ultimate Goblin who has insane durability and healing, I think creed will drop after two or three.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

@hedorah10 said:

@z___: considering two or three stings can drop Ultimate Goblin who has insane durability and healing, I think creed will drop after two or three.

The venom sting was established as a weakness for ultimate green goblin in the most recent issue of ultimate spider-man.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

errrghh.... goku? :/

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: why cant we just get some awesome stuff with X-23 thats all i am asking

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Z___

@jashro44 said:

@hedorah10 said:

The venom sting was established as a weakness for ultimate green goblin in the most recent issue of ultimate spider-man.

Thanks for the info guys, I'll consider 2-3 stings and lights out for Sabretooth. I think Miles is going to find out too late that after he stings Victor the first time, he could get lucky the second time but there won't be a third if he misses the first two. So for that reason, I'm saying Creed takes it 70 % of the time when he's not jobbing.

And is it just me or does Miles not utilize his webs enough in his comics? That's also probably another reason I'd side with Creed for the solid-ish majority.

Z'

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to go with miles.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hedorah10

@z___ said:

@jashro44 said:

@hedorah10 said:

Thanks for the info guys, I'll consider 2-3 stings and lights out for Sabretooth. I think Miles is going to find out too late that after he stings Victor the first time, he could get lucky the second time but there won't be a third if he misses the first two. So for that reason, I'm saying Creed takes it 70 % of the time when he's not jobbing.

And is it just me or does Miles not utilize his webs enough in his comics? That's also probably another reason I'd side with Creed for the solid-ish majority.

Z'

While the Sting affected Goblin in a special way according to Miles, he can never give a reason why. the Sting as far as I can tell effects Green Goblin no different than it affects Venom. If the Venom Sting can drop 616 Peter Parker easy, it should drop Sabes in one or even two hits.

No Caption Provided

Miles can also use webbing in battles, mainly using it to blind foes with face covering.

Or occasional Web Spam.

What makes this a good fight is several factors for Creed though. Creed has great strength, skill, speed, can tank the strength hits of Miles, and has no qualms gutting Miles unlike say Wolverine.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dondave

Creed

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: Each venom sting in the scan was reverting him back to his regular human form. And Miles mentioned its because of ultimate green goblins genetics.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @hedorah10: That's probably why it affects Peter Parker as well so much, they all have unnatural mutations. Creed is born and breed mutant.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@hedorah10: Each venom sting in the scan was reverting him back to his regular human form. And Miles mentioned its because of ultimate green goblins genetics.

I see. I never thought of it that way. Still it works on GG with his massive Healing. I still think it is impressive.

@lukehero said:

@jashro44: @hedorah10: That's probably why it affects Peter Parker as well so much, they all have unnatural mutations. Creed is born and breed mutant.

This is kinda faulty logic? I mean what about Venom, Scorpion, Electro, Giant Woman? Better yet what about omega Red? Ultimate Omega Red is a mutant as per ultimate Universe. Dropped him easy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: I don't think his healing factor matters considering how the venom sting affects him. All though agree to disagree I guess.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@hedorah10: I don't think his healing factor matters considering how the venom sting affects him. All though agree to disagree I guess.

Its weird either way. Why it affects him differently at all. Case in point Ultimate Spider Woman. She tank a Venom Blast in her face, yet she is a OZ pumped clone of Peter. Does not affect her differently in some special way. Contradiction right there.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @hedorah10: All of those characters except Omgea Red have unnatural Super Powers. Far as Omega Red goes, in the Ultimate Unrivese Marvel Mutants are not natural. They were created by the governent.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jashro44: @hedorah10: Blame the writers for the inconsistency. Anyway the Xgene in the Marvel Ultimate Universe is from the a goverment project.

You can look it up.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Creed

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jashro44: @hedorah10: All of those characters except Omgea Red have unnatural Super Powers. Far as Omega Red goes, in the Ultimate Unrivese Marvel Mutants are not natural. They were created by the governent.

Blame the writers for the inconsistency. Anyway the Xgene in the Marvel Ultimate Universe is from the a goverment project.

You can look it up.

You do realize the Mutants in 616 are products of genetic engineering by Celestials right? Look it up. :P

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: That's not the same thing. At all. Celestials are God Level type beings. Are you really comparing their tech to the tech of puny humans?

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@hedorah10: That's not the same thing. At all. Celestials are God Level type beings. Are you really comparing their tech to the tech of puny humans?

Are you suggesting Genetic manipulation from them is different? Its still genetic manipulation no matter if your a space race (celestials are overrated to be gods like Vishanti, Hell Lords, or such IMO) or humans. Heck, their tech was understood and used by Apocalypse, he is not Dr Doom smart at all, but he figured how to use their incomprehensible tech. Reed Richards (human with no special inttelect super powers stated, he is just smart for a human) understood Galactus tech too. Dr Doom (a puny human) has use Tech to beat galactus and beyonder. The whole argument of puny humans tech vs Space Race Celestials matters not when puny Humans one up the tech department by understanding it or replicating it in the comics anyway.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: Sigh, you're really stretching with really silly ABC logic. Besides the fact you are trying to compare 616 tech with The Ultimate Universe. Mr. Fantastic actually stated on Galactus's ship that he couldn't fully comparyhend it. Even the High Evolutionary didn't complently understand Celestial Tech. Sides the fact that Apocolypse using their tech has nothing to do with our conversation. I could hand a laser pistol to a 10 year old. They could use it, and understand the basics. That doesn't mean they truly have mastered it. Besides the point nothing you said makes a goverment project done in the Ultimate Universe = The genetic Evolution done in 616.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creed.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@hedorah10: Sigh, you're really stretching with really silly ABC logic. Besides the fact you are trying to compare 616 tech with The Ultimate Universe. Mr. Fantastic actually stated on Galactus's ship that he couldn't fully comparyhend it. Even the High Evolutionary didn't complently understand Celestial Tech. Sides the fact that Apocolypse using their tech has nothing to do with our conversation. I could hand a laser pistol to a 10 year old. They could use it, and understand the basics. That doesn't mean they truly have mastered it. Besides the point nothing you said makes a goverment project done in the Ultimate Universe = The genetic Evolution done in 616.

Your stretching ABC logic. No one understand besides the Watchers the formula and energies used to make Captain America, Nick Fury, or the Mutants. They were all part of the same super formula that was lost. the Mutants in Ultimate universe are years and generations of people born with the X-gen which is no less different then the Mutants of 616 born with a (shocker) X gene. To say otherwise is stretching it. they both have X genes and both are generations born with it, and both are products of genetic engineering. So the whole point is is... well... pointless to try to argue Creed will be unaffected. Humans, Machines, and Super powered beings all fall to the Venom Sting.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: Nope it's not ABC logic. It's you not liking the way the Ultimate Universe is.

616 Universe Mutants created by God Like Beings With OP Tech and Cosmic Powers does not equal some goverment experiment gone wrong.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hedorah10

@lukehero said:

@hedorah10: Nope it's not ABC logic. It's you not liking the way the Ultimate Universe is.

616 Universe Mutants created by God Like Beings With OP Tech and Cosmic Powers does not equal some goverment experiment gone wrong.

God like beings with OP tech means what exactly? humans in Ultimate universe like Reed Richards and Tony Stark have done things that are god like and OP tech as well. 616 Humans have done the same. Your not making a good sale on this concept that genetic engineering from a space race is anymore more important than the genetic engineering of Ultimate Universe humans. Genetic Engineering that was so impressive that the Watchers had to witness the science themselves and help mankind survive what it wrought with its own genetic engineering.

Unless you can prove how or where it is stated that Celestial Genetic engineering is superior, then your just throwing the name out for the cred your hoping to gain from it. Its all genetic Engineering. Its all genetics regardless who performs it.

look at the facts here, Ultimate mutants are every bit as powerful as the Celestial made ones, and done by Human Science. So whats your point?

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creed