Miles Morales vs. Peter Parker (Ultimate)

• 70 results
Prime_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

With classic powers - who will win ?

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Peter wins really easily actually, Miles has 0 notable strength showings while Ultimate Pete has done things like tossing cars around and lifting trucks, Peter is also much more experienced since Miles is still just a kid and haven't reached his full potential yet.

I'd take Peter for a solid win.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles isn't beating other Spider people.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter pretty easily, aside from the fact that Miles wants to be Peter, he just isn't good enough.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz Is there anything implying that Miles is anywhere near Peter's league yet?

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SmoothSanta

In Spider Men Miles actually Venom Stung 616 Peter and beat him. I'd say Mile wins as 616 Spiderman is supposedly the most powerful off the lot.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 44orhsaJ

@smoothsanta said:

In Spider Men Miles actually Venom Stung 616 Peter and beat him. I'd say Mile wins as 616 Spiderman is supposedly the most powerful off the lot.

Neither were going full out meaning it wasn't a serious fight, Peter said he was having an off day, and felt fluish due to dimension travelling.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Peter.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Peter wins really easily actually, Miles has 0 notable strength showings while Ultimate Pete has done things like tossing cars around and lifting trucks, Peter is also much more experienced since Miles is still just a kid and haven't reached his full potential yet.

I'd take Peter for a solid win.

Throwing a shipping container at Electro.

No Caption Provided

Picking up and throwing a police car.

No Caption Provided

Fighting a giant.

No Caption Provided

Knocking out said giant with a kick.

No Caption Provided

Punching someone hard enough to break concrete.

No Caption Provided

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ElderSkaar

@citizensentry: Okay i take that back but nothing of that shows he is stonger than peter

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Okay i take that back but nothing of that shows he is stonger than peter

Well the best strength feat I could find for Ult Spider-Man was when he lifted a truck over head, which equals about 10 tons, and shipping containers usually weigh about 7-9 tons,

So even though I agree that he is not stronger than Ult Spider-Man, he is not far behind.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: Sure jash, whatever makes you feel better.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

@smoothsanta said:

Neither were going full out meaning it wasn't a serious fight, Peter said he was having an off day, and felt fluish due to dimension travelling.

Miles has incapacitated 616 Spider-Man twice.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you have something to say than say it. I'm basing everything on what was said and shown on panel. It really is as simple as reading what is stated on panel:

No Caption Provided

Admittedly its never elaborated why Peter felt fluish but when he does enter the ultimate universe he says he is experiencing the shakes:

So it was referenced during and before the fight that he was sick. As for it not being a serious fight as I said it seems pretty clear that neither Miles or Peter were going full out. Peter wanted him to talk and he removed Miles mask and than Miles got enraged and venom stinged Peter. I don't mind if people want to use parts of the fight like how Miles dodged Peters webbing, or surprised him with his speed, but what I have issue with is people using it as evidence as Miles being on par or even in the same tier as Peter since its clear it wasn't even a serious fight and it ignores other factors.

Ultimate Peter has actual wins against impressive enemies that were trying to kill or knock him out and not just get him to talk (Miles beat ultimate green goblin but his venom sting messed with Normans anatomy so thats not enough to put him above ultimate Peter). If 616 peter fought ultimate Peter the same way he fought mIles I wouldn't expect 616 Peter to win either. Miles fight with Peter shouldn't be used as evidence he wins this fight. If people want to argue Miles can keep up with Ultimate Peter because he dodged 616 Peters webbing after it is fired thats fine (I disagree but I wont have issue), but the fight itself isn't evidence.

They only fought once and as I said it wasn't even a serious fight.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I think there are a few very low level ones he might be able to beat, it really depends on the versions used. For the most part, no he wouldn't beat your average spider though. Even Mattie Franklin is less of a noob than he is.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@highaccuser said:

I think there are a few very low level ones he might be able to beat, it really depends on the versions used. For the most part, no he wouldn't beat your average spider though. Even Mattie Franklin is less of a noob than he is.

He can beat Spider-Gwen as things currently stand. Better physicals than her by feats, and Miles has the more versatile power set. She has more versatility with webbing (she made wings with her webbing for gliding) but he has every other advantage. Of course she hasn't had much showings.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nickzambuto: this battle is a unique one. Miles is less experienced than Peter who fought greater treats with less powers. Miles is stat wise in strength inferior. Peter Parker had KO Miles with a single blow.

Miles has invisibility and the Venom Sting. However Miles invisibility is off set by Peter own Spider Sense. Peter also knows all about the Venom Sting.

Both have webbing, but so far Peter is far superior with Webbing.

IMO, Peter is the better. Still. He has the most combat experience still, faced greats threats wih no Venom Sting or Invisibility, counter invisibility with Spider Sense, better webbing skill, and Peter already shown to KO Miles with a single punch.

So all in all Peter wins.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

@lukehero said:

@highaccuser said:

He can beat Spider-Gwen as things currently stand. Better physicals than her by feats, and Miles has the more versatile power set. She has more versatility with webbing (she made wings with her webbing for gliding) but he has every other advantage. Of course she hasn't had much showings.

Well I meant established Spiders.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ultimate Parker.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter would win but not as easily as people make it sound.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CitizenSentry

@44orhsaj said:

@nickzambuto said:

If you have something to say than say it. I'm basing everything on what was said and shown on panel. It really is as simple as reading what is stated on panel:

No Caption Provided

Admittedly its never elaborated why Peter felt fluish but when he does enter the ultimate universe he says he is experiencing the shakes:

So it was referenced during and before the fight that he was sick. As for it not being a serious fight as I said it seems pretty clear that neither Miles or Peter were going full out. Peter wanted him to talk and he removed Miles mask and than Miles got enraged and venom stinged Peter. I don't mind if people want to use parts of the fight like how Miles dodged Peters webbing, or surprised him with his speed, but what I have issue with is people using it as evidence as Miles being on par or even in the same tier as Peter since its clear it wasn't even a serious fight and it ignores other factors.

Ultimate Peter has actual wins against impressive enemies that were trying to kill or knock him out and not just get him to talk (Miles beat ultimate green goblin but his venom sting messed with Normans anatomy so thats not enough to put him above ultimate Peter). If 616 peter fought ultimate Peter the same way he fought mIles I wouldn't expect 616 Peter to win either. Miles fight with Peter shouldn't be used as evidence he wins this fight. If people want to argue Miles can keep up with Ultimate Peter because he dodged 616 Peters webbing after it is fired thats fine (I disagree but I wont have issue), but the fight itself isn't evidence.

@citizensentry said:

They only fought once and as I said it wasn't even a serious fight.

I never said they had fought twice, I said "Miles has incapacitated 616 Spider-Man twice"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: @44orhsaj: Both were holding back but lets think about the fact that miles didn't have webshooters . People underestimate miles.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter still dominates.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter owns miles.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CitizenSentry
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32 morpheus_  Moderator

It's a bit silly that Spider-Man can tank blasts from Electro, but Miles's venom blast and its electric properties one shotted him. Ah, Bendis, you ceased being competent so long ago.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: @44orhsaj: Both were holding back but lets think about the fact that miles didn't have webshooters . People underestimate miles.

I don't recall it being stated Miles didn't have his webbing. I think he just chose to not use it.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By katanalauncher

@jashro44: Nah that was before aunt May gave miles Peter's webshooter.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Nah that was before aunt May gave miles Peter's webshooter.

Fair enough. I still don't think that fight really means anything.

sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:this fight is relevant lol

@citizensentry: didnt know that there was an expiration date on reply to something someone said.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:this fight is relevant lol

Not really. As I said earlier Peter himself stated he was feeling fluish during the fight, he was freaked out about crossing over to another universe, and off his game. Plus neither Miles or Peter were really trying to knock the other out until Peter removed Miles' mask which forced Miles to get enraged. Honestly the whole fight is pretty much a non feat for Miles. He has better showings he can use.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: true there are better feats but i thought this migth cut to the chase.

@citizensentry: lol not from what i read

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: lol not from what i read

If someone doesn't reply that means the argument is over unless of course you are going to say ("NO IT WASN'T/ISN'T BECAUSE HE COULD HAVE JUST BEEN WAITING TO COMPILE HIS ARGUMENT") Then i will ask you "What argument takes over a year to compile?" let go of your pride.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: true there are better feats but i thought this migth cut to the chase.

Well either way the point still stands. It was an extremely context heavy fight so it really shouldn't be taken seriously.

sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: idk why you are so made that i comment on a post and tagged you in it lol chill meliodas

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles takes this with mid difficulty

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayman1999:

No Caption Provided

Already happen, Peter not only won, but also tanked the venom blast, got up and proceed to black out miles.

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By 9dragons

@citizensentry: Miles incapacitated a sick 616 peter Parker, on an off day. Peak humans can take down Parker on an off day, Dare Devil, Kraven, Electra etc. When peter is sick or psychologically shocked, he is slower and his senses are dull. In truth, It was a low showing for miles, he got his mask taken off by a sick Parker when Miles's reflexes should've been able to keep up given Parker's condition.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheMultiversity

Peter Parker.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@highaccuser said:

That honestly sounds insanely biased to say.It seems to me like you just hate the character.

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@nickzambuto: this battle is a unique one. Miles is less experienced than Peter who fought greater treats with less powers. Miles is stat wise in strength inferior. Peter Parker had KO Miles with a single blow.

Miles has invisibility and the Venom Sting. However Miles invisibility is off set by Peter own Spider Sense. Peter also knows all about the Venom Sting.

Both have webbing, but so far Peter is far superior with Webbing.

IMO, Peter is the better. Still. He has the most combat experience still, faced greats threats wih no Venom Sting or Invisibility, counter invisibility with Spider Sense, better webbing skill, and Peter already shown to KO Miles with a single punch.

So all in all Peter wins.

Miles has fought all the enemies ultimate peter has with less difficulty and property damage.

Just look at the aftermath of Peter's fight with ringer

No Caption Provided

Miles fight with him didn't have that much property damage.

Miles also has done much better in his fights against Green goblin than peter has.And did beat the spider twins while heavily weakened who had bested jessica drew.

No Caption Provided

Miles can definitely win

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@watcher5000: You quoted a year old post. Miles of today is more than a match for Ultimate Spider Woman or Ultimate Spider man.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers