• 195 results
#151 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

All these posts showing what the venom sting can do to others, but Kaine's resistance to such attacks seems to be completely ignored.

So I'll say it again.

Kaine has been hit by lightning (or something similar) and he jumped right through the chest of Mammon, a pure energy being, to save the human host trapped inside, both times all it did was make him cry out in pain then he instantly went back into the fight. Bio-electric shocks are supposed to faze him?

Is Kaine more durable than the guys in all those venom sting posts? Perhaps not. But, is the venom sting stronger than lightning and an energy being whose release of energy earlier in the issue fried and knocked out Firebird (basically a fire elemental)? I highly doubt.

#152 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474: I've seen him call other members fanboys for debating against him, which I find hilariously ironic. It's like he's projecting his own insecurities on others at times of desperation.

Also, for the record, kiddies, "haters" and "hatin'" is synonymous with being envious/wanting something someone else has. Wish I didn't have to spell that out to people here, but I see that term misused all the time from members pretending to be hip with modern slang.

#153 Edited by Gambit474 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474: I've seen him call other members fanboys for debating against him, which I find hilariously ironic. It's like he's projecting his own insecurities on others at times of desperation.

Also, for the record, kiddies, "haters" and "hatin'" is synonymous with being envious/wanting something someone else has. Wish I didn't have to spell that out to people here, but I see that term misused all the time from members pretending to be hip with modern slang.

Yeah someone told me once when I was talking about comic vine on another site that Cadence was one of the biggest fanboys here and that he gets pissy when you tell him he's wrong. He whined and complained because I made a thread about hulk vs miles lol Hey he's the one saying Miles can KO anyone with his VS so he has no room to be bitching..But eh fanboys will be fanboys

#154 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

#155 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah someone told me once when I was talking about comic vine on another site that Cadence was one of the biggest fanboys here and that he gets pissy when you tell him he's wrong. He whined and complained because I made a thread about hulk vs miles lol Hey he's the one saying Miles can KO anyone with his VS so he has no room to be bitching..But eh fanboys will be fanboys

Wow, I'm international! You should have seen me in my hay day on Marvel Forums a few years back =)

BTW, your still a obvious little troll :)

#156 Edited by Gambit474 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@gambit474 said:

Wow, I'm international! You should have seen me in my hay day on Marvel Forums a few years back =)

It's hard for me to take being called a troll as an insult from you of all people since you obviously have the bad rep compared to me bud. I'm a troll because I won't agree with your ramblings of Miles winning with his invisibility and VS..If you even knew what the word troll meant then you'd know that it'd apply more to you then it ever would to me boy

BTW it's "you're"

#157 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@gambit474 said:

It's hard for me to take being called a troll as an insult from you of all people since you obviously have the bad rep compared to me bud. I'm a troll because I won't agree with your ramblings of Miles winning with his invisibility and VS..If you even knew what the word troll meant then you'd know that it'd apply more to you then it ever would to me boy

BTW it's "you're"

No your a troll because you made a intentional Spite Thread after I showed how powerful the Venom Sting was in this thread. That whole obvious spite thread to make you feel better of Miles with Hulk which everyone recognize as the Spite thread it was.

#158 Edited by jashro44 (19708 posts) - - Show Bio

If you guys aren't talking about the fight can you guys just stop responding to each other?

#159 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

If you guys aren't talking about the fight can you guys just stop responding to each other?

Voice of reason, as usual.

#160 Posted by laflux (14230 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Well, at least this fight will be closer than Miles vs Kaine.................

*skips away laughing*

#161 Posted by dondave (34547 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@jashro44 said:

*skips away laughing*

Lol

#162 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@laflux said:

@jashro44 said:

*skips away laughing*

Lol

Oh you lol

#163 Edited by Gambit474 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@gambit474 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@gambit474 said:

BTW it's "you're"

No your a troll because you made a intentional Spite Thread after I showed how powerful the Venom Sting was in this thread. That whole obvious spite thread to make you feel better of Miles with Hulk which everyone recognize as the Spite thread it was.

Lol that doesn't make me a troll you goomba. Yet again..You are the one proclaiming Miles can beat everyone with the VS so either shut up about it and quit saying such ridiculous comments or quit bringing up the hulk thread being a "spite." VS does not KO everyone and you pretty much proved it with your whining of the Hulk thread because by your constant complaining of it..You're pretty much showing that you contradicted yourself if you're going to go around proclaiming Miles can KO anyone with the VS yet make a fuss if he's pitted against the Hulk. @jashro44 Kaine's already won this..It's mostly just Cadence who keeps dragging it out with more of Miles's invisibility and the super dee duper venom sting.

#164 Posted by Saren (25312 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm shocked, nay, positively astonished that an Ultimate thread with Cadence debating in it turned out this way. Next you'll tell me Buffy threads with Spike debating in them won't go well. Is nothing sacred?

#165 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm shocked, nay, positively astonished that an Ultimate thread with Cadence debating in it turned out this way. Next you'll tell me Buffy threads with Spike debating in them won't go well. Is nothing sacred?

TerminatorFan in a Terminator Thread? Your forgot that guy. I thought his perfomrance is still better than Spike in Buffy.

Spike was weak sauce to me Bane. Your a good guy to bring it up.

Jerk.

#166 Posted by markofkaine (84 posts) - - Show Bio

kaine, miles fan sorry but this is kaines fight. without morals kaine wont hold back and is probably gonna kill miles in the first 10 min. something people are forgetting is kaine can "talk" to bugs. if miles turns invisible kaine will just tell the bugs to swarm all over him so he can see where miles is. and the no spider-sense thing is a minor setback kaine has been doing pretty well witthout his spider sense and has gone up against carnage and almost killes him. so this fight goes to kaine

#167 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

CB grouped me with spike. The jerk. So....

@jashro44: @laflux: @strider92 Thanks for putting up with my Shenanigans.

@texasdeathmatch: I might have over reacted of your initial statement, However I really do not see why I cannot post Scans in a debate thread, especially since some people mis remembered the feats or never saw these feats.

@god_spawn:I was not trying to go there, and I still do feel there is a Ultimate Comic is inferior comic product in every way attitude on the Vine at times. I wont bring it up anymore.

@gambit474: If you really meant the Hulk Thread as a honest legit debate, then sry for calling you a troll. Sry for getting on you through this debate. (On a side note, am I really mention on other sites! =) )

@citizenbane: I hate you, I hate you for pointing me out like Spike.

I will agree to disagree with the rest on this match.

#168 Posted by jashro44 (19708 posts) - - Show Bio
#169 Posted by Strider92 (16126 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: @laflux: @strider92 Thanks for putting up with my Shenanigans.

Wha!? Your shenanigans are one of the most entertaining things I encounter here whether I agree with them or not lol no need to thank me!

#170 Posted by Illuminatus (9495 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you hear that faint, but growing, whistling sound?

It is the sound of the banhammer hailing from the heavens of Mount Modlympus.

Thy gods are angered by Cadence.

#171 Posted by Gambit474 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you hear that faint, but growing, whistling sound?

It is the sound of the banhammer hailing from the heavens of Mount Modlympus.

Thy gods are angered by Cadence.

lol you know i haven't heard the term banhammer since my days on world of warcraft.

#172 Posted by 14NC3 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474:

lol you know i haven't heard the term banhammer since my days on world of warcraft.

YES. That brings me back lol....

#173 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

And this guy. With his Hulk Spite thread that he dragged out.

Yeah, that was pretty weak.

#174 Edited by Gambit474 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@cadencev2 said:

And this guy. With his Hulk Spite thread that he dragged out.

Yeah, that was pretty weak.

i'll say it yet again..People like you are complaining for BS reasons. The only reason people,actually it's not even everyone..just the diehard miles fans, thought I made it as spite was because I wouldn't agree with Miles winning. As I said before if I wanted to spite Miles that badly I would've pitted him against WWH who he would've had no chance against at all bud. Lol can't make a legit thread without Miles fanboys crying and calling foul.

#175 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, there's no need for hostility. Keep the discussion on a respectful level.

#176 Posted by Wolverine08 (38805 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine still stomps.

#177 Posted by patrat18 (8876 posts) - - Show Bio
#178 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine

#179 Posted by dondave (34547 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine

#180 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5318 posts) - - Show Bio

@markofkaine: The Spider sense does not matter anyway. The Spiders can't sense each other.

#181 Posted by Lvenger (18388 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm reminded of how this thread turned out after this got bumped. Twas amusing somewhat to be reminded of it.

#182 Posted by Wolverine08 (38805 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

I'm reminded of how this thread turned out after this got bumped. Twas amusing somewhat to be reminded of it.

Lots of Ultimate wanking, and arguments. Lol.

#183 Posted by Lvenger (18388 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Yeah Cadence does do that somewhat. He does know more about the Ultimate universe than most on here though.

#184 Posted by Wolverine08 (38805 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@wolverine08 said:

@lvenger said:

Yeah Cadence does do that somewhat. He does know more about the Ultimate universe than most on here though.

I'm starting to wonder if he got banned or something. He hates Wolverine, and has been creating multiple alternate accounts to make mismatchs against him after some people argued that he'd beat Ultimate Green Goblin. CitizenBane caught him, and he did it again yesterday. LMAO!

#185 Edited by Lvenger (18388 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@wolverine08 said:

@lvenger said:

I'm starting to wonder if he got banned or something. He hates Wolverine, and has been creating multiple alternate accounts to make mismatchs against him after some people argued that he'd beat Ultimate Green Goblin. CitizenBane caught him, and he did it again yesterday. LMAO!

I just saw your argument with him on that Ghost Rider vs Wolverine thread and I had an eye on the Wolverine vs Ultimate Goblin one which I didn't comment on due to unfamiliarity with Ultimate Goblin. You handed it to him in the arguments department fairly well though which is to be expected given your expertise with Wolverine. Maybe Bane did ban him given how much trouble he's caused.

#186 Posted by laflux (14230 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@wolverine08 said:

@lvenger said:

I find it Ironic that this thread was bumped just as Cadencev2 announced he was leaving.

Don't worry CadendeV2. I'll still remember you fondly, even when others try to soil your name :)

#187 Posted by Wolverine08 (38805 posts) - - Show Bio

@

@laflux said:

@lvenger said:

@wolverine08 said:

@lvenger said:

I find it Ironic that this thread was bumped just as Cadencev2 announced he was leaving.

Don't worry CadendeV2. I'll still remember you fondly, even when others try to soil your name :)

Cadence announced that's he done? Really? ROLF!

#188 Posted by Lvenger (18388 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@lvenger said:

@wolverine08 said:

@lvenger said:

Cadence is gone? Ah well he was getting to be too much trouble anyway and with Bane as a mod, one of the people who can see right through him, it's no wonder. I think he has outdebated me in a tourney though he had Spawn, Danny Ketch and prep which overshadowed mine so there's that.

#189 Posted by laflux (14230 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: I had a 3-1 record with him..

#190 Posted by Wolverine08 (38805 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@laflux said:

@lvenger said:

@wolverine08 said:

@lvenger said:

Cadence is gone? Ah well he was getting to be too much trouble anyway and with Bane as a mod, one of the people who can see right through him, it's no wonder. I think he has outdebated me in a tourney though he had Spawn, Danny Ketch and prep which overshadowed mine so there's that.

CitizenBane is like a prison gurard. Ever since he's become a mod, I actually have to race against time to post in before the lock pics in silly threads, and the dude isn't coy about giving warnings, and banning people. Don't mess with Bane! Lol.

#191 Posted by Lvenger (18388 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Damn it, you must teach me how :P

@wolverine08 To be honest the battle forums need someone who doesn't take **** like Bane for a while. Though he only tackles those who are seriously messing about, not the occasional flying off the handle/heated disagreement.

#192 Edited by Wolverine08 (38805 posts) - - Show Bio

#193 Posted by Lvenger (18388 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: How do you know he's leaving by the way? There's no word or posts on his profile about him leaving.

#194 Posted by laflux (14230 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@laflux: How do you know he's leaving by the way? There's no word or posts on his profile about him leaving.

He did a private PM to a few people on the vine.

#195 Edited by Lvenger (18388 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@lvenger said:

He did a private PM to a few people on the vine.

Ah makes sense. Were you one of them?

#196 Posted by Silverrings (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Surely Miles gets stomped here..?

#197 Edited by laflux (14230 posts) - - Show Bio