Miles Morales VS Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@patrat18: Without prep Batman loses. Miles is too agile and faster than Bruce,not to mention he have range attacks advantage...he could use webs t knock him out or hold Bruce before could do soemthing.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@patrat18: Without prep Batman loses. Miles is too agile and faster than Bruce,not to mention he have range attacks advantage...he could use webs t knock him out or hold Bruce before could do soemthing.

I respect your opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

I respect your opinion.

:D

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

I respect your opinion.

Doesn't mean i agree with it, but i do respect it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@patrat18 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

I respect your opinion.

Doesn't mean i agree with it, but i do respect it.

No problem mate!!!

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think realistically, miles would have a chance, taking it 6/10.

But there is no way in hell a writer would allow miles to beat batman. Spider characters are always written down when facing street level characters.

I mean, spider-man beats lizard or sandman but loses to man mountain Marko or tarantula?

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sasukemilesmorales: Ultimate Spiderman has been listen and shown to be significantly weaker than 616 Spiderman in all regards. I would have agreed with you about Bane before Arkham War, but that has changed my opinion about his physical capacity. Killer Croc and Man-Bat were 3-4 ton mid-high street level strength, yet were brutally manhandled by Bane. Batman vs Bane had a venom amped Bane tear off and throw a 1.5-2 ton gargoyle at Batman a significant distance. He then survived a fall from Wayne towers by grabbing onto some pipe to slow his fall. He still did significant damage to the ground when he landed.

Tomasi has seriously amped both Batman and Bane in his work.

(Esp. Since Bruce bossed Bane in a pure melee fight)

@hellblazing: There have been two in canon occasions that Bane beat Batman(Bruce Wayne)

Knightfall

Knight Terrors.

Both occasions had happened after Batman was pushed to the physical and mental limits of exhaustion.

The fight in Knightfall happened after three months of fighting his entire rogues gallery, and being infected with a disease immediately before the breakout.

The fight in Knightfall happens after:

Prisoners of Arkham are broken out and amped on a stronger venom that forces them to fight or die.

Batman calls in the Justice League(?) to assist in capturing the inmates without letting them die.

Batman fights for three days straight against venom amped psychopaths.

Batman drops onto the base of Bane and Scarecrow after Deathstroke cuts his plane in half while in midair. Batman then lands and survives to confront Scarecrow.

Batman is then exposed to new fear toxin and then injected with the new venom.

Amped Batman gets one shotted by a holding back Superman, after knocking Superman through a small shack.

After Batman's body is completely exhausted of all stress hormones, the venom wears off.

Bruce one shots Scarecrow.

THEN Batman fights Bane, with most of his gear used, his body thrashed, and his mind all but spent.

So no, I do not feel the need to discuss the contents of his fights with Bane on many boards. Those who have read them already know that he has strength on Batman, but needs something else to deal with the gap in skill and tech.

And @patrat18 has done a far better job of arguing for what Batman's comic skills and abilities are.

I still feel that without the Batmobile Batman would not win either encounter. With it he wins both.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think realistically, miles would have a chance, taking it 6/10.

But there is no way in hell a writer would allow miles to beat batman. Spider characters are always written down when facing street level characters.

I mean, spider-man beats lizard or sandman but loses to man mountain Marko or tarantula?

That's why it's up to us to decide.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't get me wrong, morals off i can easily see Miles spamming his v sting and taking down Batman. Morals on is a different story.

DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: I said miles 6/10. Vastly superior physicals/ webbing/ stingers/ true stealth trump insane skill and gadgets in a random.

I could have done w/o the condescending tone, btw. You don't have to be a dick.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dathomiesilversurfer: Dude calm down. I was referring to the second comment, did not mean to offend.

"But there is no way in hell a writer would allow miles to beat batman. Spider characters are always written down when facing street level characters".

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: I see Miles winning due to the Spider a Sense preventing him from being hit with pretty much anything Batman can dish out. The electricity, heat, explosive, sonic, ice, gas, acid, and light/laser attacks would all do serious damage to even Spiderman level characters if they hit. And if it were just a matter of agility Spiderman and Kaine would not have taken what hits they did against the Kraven family. It really comes down to the Spider sense being able to let Spiderman or Miles know when a webbing attack would backfire, or a melee attack would be too dangerous to risk.

People forget that Spiderman has to ignore his Spider Sense when he takes on people like the Hulk of Juggernaut because he cannot beat them, and they can kill him. The same thing happens against enemies like Electro when he gets amped to levels Spiderman cannot compete with. It goes off and he overrides it, with disastrous result.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@matchesmalone21: I see Miles winning due to the Spider a Sense preventing him from being hit with pretty much anything Batman can dish out. The electricity, heat, explosive, sonic, ice, gas, acid, and light/laser attacks would all do serious damage to even Spiderman level characters if they hit. And if it were just a matter of agility Spiderman and Kaine would not have taken what hits they did against the Kraven family. It really comes down to the Spider sense being able to let Spiderman or Miles know when a webbing attack would backfire, or a melee attack would be too dangerous to risk.

People forget that Spiderman has to ignore his Spider Sense when he takes on people like the Hulk of Juggernaut because he cannot beat them, and they can kill him. The same thing happens against enemies like Electro when he gets amped to levels Spiderman cannot compete with. It goes off and he overrides it, with disastrous result.

I said something contrary? I said Miles wins.

Or are you complementing wht I've said?

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@sasukemilesmorales: Ultimate Spiderman has been listen and shown to be significantly weaker than 616 Spiderman in all regards. I would have agreed with you about Bane before Arkham War, but that has changed my opinion about his physical capacity. Killer Croc and Man-Bat were 3-4 ton mid-high street level strength, yet were brutally manhandled by Bane. Batman vs Bane had a venom amped Bane tear off and throw a 1.5-2 ton gargoyle at Batman a significant distance. He then survived a fall from Wayne towers by grabbing onto some pipe to slow his fall. He still did significant damage to the ground when he landed.

Yes 616 peter arker is stronger than 1610 PETER PARKER but miles was bitten by a completely different spider who as tagged 616 peter and has hit him and peter was hurt also knocking about giant girl and tanking rhino hits is much more than a 6tonner can do . I doubt bane could do that.

even if u r trying t use the Bane argument (which IMO isn't valid) miles is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY faster than bane. Miles will eventually become a better spiderman than 616 since nick fury is trying to train him and make ehim better than 1610 bpete

lets say tah bats tags miles which is very unlikely as seen in ultimate spiderman 2 he can conduct the blast through any type of physical content and its a reflex which means even morals on current miles cant control it.

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By HellBlazing

@patrat18 said:

@dathomiesilversurfer: Dude calm down. I was referring to the second comment, did not mean to offend.

"But there is no way in hell a writer would allow miles to beat batman. Spider characters are always written down when facing street level characters".

Always?

No Caption Provided

Always?

No Caption Provided

Always?

No Caption Provided

Always?

No Caption Provided

Yup, always.

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing lol best post on spiderman doing easy on streetlevelers

DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: sorry man, you know how it is with the internet, lack of certain vocal cues, etc... its chillin

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles. He can feel danger hours away and can just Venom sting batman

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Z___

Miles takes round 1, 6.5/10. His assortment of powers, agility, speed & reflexes can grant him the win in dire-needy situations.

A blood-lusted Miles always wins for obvious reasons.

Z'

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By patrat18
No Caption Provided

Yea, Batman is faster.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By legacy6364

Batman without prep, Miles stomps hard.

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I say Batman 6/10 for morals on,

But morals off Batman gets stomped 10/10

So Miles wins 8/10

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By SS2085

@patrat18 said:
No Caption Provided

Yea, Batman is faster.

So is Ultimate Peter back then?

Also that weird that happen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dodges bullets at point blank.

No Caption Provided

Dodges 5 Machine Guns from point blank range.

No Caption Provided

Dodges gunfire of a entire squad of Hydra Terrorist while taking them down.

No Caption Provided

Easily dodges the computer aiming Warmchaine suits high powered guns.

No Caption Provided

Faster than the explosive force of Bombshell after she fires at him and Spider Girl.

No Caption Provided

616 Peters webs are faster than bullets, but Miles dodges it pretty easily.

So why are all these speed feats ignored when Miles is shot once talking to that Spider Man?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce. Faster, more skilled, versatile and experienced.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wayne..

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

miles easily.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna say Batman, but it could really go either way.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By patrat18

@ss2085: His speed feats are not ignored. Every speed feat he has Batman has either accomplished or done better.

No Caption Provided

This is not at point blank range.

No Caption Provided

This is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins round one, loses round two most likely.

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: that feat is pretty weak. Miles is less than 20 feet away from six guys on auto fire. Batman here has plenty of time to dodge a single bullet of a old Gordon who must raise the gun up to fire.

Point blank is was a figure of speech and not to be taken literally since there is no definition of yards or feat for point blank anyway.

Avatar image for pizzaboyconspiracy
PizzaBoyConspiracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing said:

@patrat18 said:

Always?

No Caption Provided

Always?

No Caption Provided

Always?

No Caption Provided

Always?

No Caption Provided

Yup, always.

Cleverly put together. This post quite literally made me LMAO. Funniest post I've seen on the website so far. xD

As for my opinion on this conflict...

With morals on: I honestly feel like it could go either way. It's difficult for me to call this one (keeping in mind that neither combatant knows what the other is capable of.), but personally, knowing that Miles would be holding back, I'd give a slight edge to Batman due to him being leagues ahead of Miles in both experience and intellect. Skill would play a much bigger part in this fight than most would think. (Or would like to believe due to lack of knowledge and/or personal bias.) If Miles had a bit more experience in both dealing with opponents as intelligent/skilled as Batman and fighting in general, I'd give this to Miles instead.

EDIT: On second thought, I feel WAY too conflicted on the battle with morals on. Miles has the potential to snag a victory on both battles.

With morals off: I don't believe I can say anything about this outcome that hasn't already been previously stated. Batman sure as hell wouldn't make it easy for Miles, but without pulling any of his punches, I'm more than sure Miles would only have to tag Bats about once or twice. And that's WITHOUT attempting to open the battle up with venom sting and abuse it from that point on.

Batman getting tagged with venom sting once = GG

Dat venom sting spam tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Miles

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Sy8000

Batman outfights Miles and punches him.

Morals off only means he'll be more ruthless than gear, more versatile means than Venom Sting.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Batman without prep, Miles stomps hard.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: you are bad.

Currently Miles tank attacks that kill Batman several times over.

Miles strength is easy 10 tons and higher in striking feats.

Miles has stated Micro Second reaction time, and the fastest Charcater on the All New All Different Aveneger team by Tony Stark himself.

Web Spam, stated training from the Ultimates, Cloak, and Venom Sting tacked on to boot.

Batman in no possible way is beating Miles. Dream on.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: you are bad.

Currently Miles tank attacks that kill Batman several times over.

I doubt it but why does that matter? He still gets pressure points.

Miles strength is easy 10 tons and higher in striking feats.

How? His best feat is Giant Woman. That's not much higher than 10 tons and Batman beat 30 Man-Bats who are all in that strength range.

Miles has stated Micro Second reaction time, and the fastest Charcater on the All New All Different Aveneger team by Tony Stark himself.

When? I'm pretty sure this was just an expression...

I don't car what Tony has to say, Nova flew from one hemisphere to another in seconds.

Web Spam, stated training from the Ultimates, Cloak, and Venom Sting tacked on to boot.

He doesn't have feats to hit Bruce with Web Spam or Venom Sting and Batman can handle invisible foes, only ones with actual invisibility as opposed to camo.

Batman in no possible way is beating Miles. Dream on.

I would say the other way around. Miles doesn't have the speed, experience or combat feats to take someone as powerful and overall good as Batman.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Since when are Manbats 10 tonners?

Langstrom ripped a radio tower off its hinges and impaled someone with it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Is your post deleted on purpose? I ask because I don't know why it would be but I also can't view it outside my notifications.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@highaccuser:

I doubt it but why does that matter? He still gets pressure points.

Pressure points is harder to land than you think. With Miles speed and Spider Sense, which has amazing feats now in 616, I don't see why Pressure Points will land before Miles one shots Batman.

How? His best feat is Giant Woman. That's not much higher than 10 tons and Batman beat 30 Man-Bats who are all in that strength range.

Giant Woman caught a falling Helicarrier and suffered only broken ribs lmao. Still conscious.

No Caption Provided

Giant Man on inferior formula was able to tank Ultimate Steve's best kick to his jaw and remain conscious.

No Caption Provided

Each Giant person weighs over 100 tons too. Yet Miles one punch sends her flying full body backward from a foward postion lol.

Add to this Miles is stated 10 toner by official bio, lifts cars, multi ton trucks, and one shot even Dr Doom who is a insane strong by feats and durable as a high end.

So Batman being stronger when 2 toner Bane thrashes him all the time? Your high.

When? I'm pretty sure this was just an expression...

Not at all. He stated Miles has speed porpition of a spider, and needed Micro Second Timing.

No Caption Provided

Miles blitzing faster than 616 Jean Grey actively scanning her surroundings. Same Jean who detects and shut down guys like Quicksilver. Yet Miles is a blur to her and shocks her while she is scanning her surroundings.

No Caption Provided

Miles here again out reacts, and out speeds the Ultimate Tony Warmachines targeting CPUs and massive gun fire with ease.

No Caption Provided

Miles in a tight space of the F4 Baxter Building dodges and avoids dozens of 616 Reed Erbies. Each one with serious accuracy as we seen from Reed's CPU creations, especially the chief security that protects his family. Even Superior Spider Man was hard pressed and he had more room than Miles did.

No Caption Provided

Miles here blitzes multiple Doombots, two Spider enhance criminals that speed wise match Ultimate Spider Woman, and Dr Doom himself. Im sorry, I am having a difficult time seeing this whole ABC logic working out for BP being faster. He may be fast enough, but Miles clearly holds the Spider edge in speed.

Deal with it. Your lowballing is done.

I don't car what Tony has to say, Nova flew from one hemisphere to another in seconds.

Travel Speed =/= Combat or Reaction Speed.

He doesn't have feats to hit Bruce with Web Spam or Venom Sting and Batman can handle invisible foes, only ones with actual invisibility as opposed to camo.

Really? Thats a big lie considering Miles fought faster foes. And so has Ultimate peter and Ultimate Jessica who Miles has the same powers from.

I would say the other way around. Miles doesn't have the speed, experience or combat feats to take someone as powerful and overall good as Batman.

Yopur gonna lose cred with crap like this. This is a clear mismatch. More so now Miles is in 616.

@brucerogers said:

@highaccuser: Since when are Manbats 10 tonners?

Since High Accusser tried to lowball Miles however he can.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Is your post deleted on purpose? I ask because I don't know why it would be but I also can't view it outside my notifications.

Yeah, it was posted by accident way too early while typing it up.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles stomps

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Pressure points is harder to land than you think. With Miles speed and Spider Sense, which has amazing feats now in 616, I don't see why Pressure Points will land before Miles one shots Batman.

Hard but not impossible. Batman is very skilled and tactical and fast compared to Miles so it's a feasible option. When exactly has Miles shown significantly better Spider Sense recently? He's certainly never fought someone this skilled.

Giant Woman caught a falling Helicarrier and suffered only broken ribs lmao. Still conscious.

That Giant Woman is much bigger than the one Miles fought...he was actually the size of a pencil compared to her, planes that fit on Helicarriers would be smaller than that relative to this one. Also broken ribs is orders of magnitude more damage than Miles did.

Giant Man on inferior formula was able to tank Ultimate Steve's best kick to his jaw and remain conscious.

He was barely conscious there and that was more of a feat for Steve than Hank.

Each Giant person weighs over 100 tons too. Yet Miles one punch sends her flying full body backward from a foward postion lol.

Yeah because they're people not stone walls, you can knock them off balance or just cause enough pain that they fall which doesn't require anywhere near their actual weight. This is more a feat of causing pain than anything and considering Giants are still made of flesh, not over 10 tons.

Add to this Miles is stated 10 toner by official bio, lifts cars, multi ton trucks, and one shot even Dr Doom who is a insane strong by feats and durable as a high end.

When was he stated 10? I thought it was 3 tons and i don't think that's necessarily out of date tbh. The car feats aren't above that.

So Batman being stronger when 2 toner Bane thrashes him all the time? Your high.

Bane has only beaten Batman in his first appearance New 52 and he was above 2 tons then but Batman has trashed him regardless, and Bane both Pre New 52 and otherwise actually has better combat showings than Miles due to his skill like fighting loads of Venom amped Batman villains, stomping Red Hood and Tim and stomping Nightwing (the latter two Miles has never come close to replicating in terms of combat efficiency).

Not at all. He stated Miles has speed porpition of a spider, and needed Micro Second Timing.

...still not seeing why this isn't just an expression for "really fast".

Miles blitzing faster than 616 Jean Grey actively scanning her surroundings. Same Jean who detects and shut down guys like Quicksilver. Yet Miles is a blur to her and shocks her while she is scanning her surroundings.

She wasn't looking his way and nothing suggest she couldn't see him she was just surprised. When has Jean detected Quicksilver? If it was before she came to the present different portrayal, also she was certainly not expecting Miles so context matters.

Miles here again out reacts, and out speeds the Ultimate Tony Warmachines targeting CPUs and massive gun fire with ease.

He's not outspeeding their targeting CPUs Miles can't do that, he's just dodging their shots. I don't even think this is bullet timing and it doesn't look easy either.

Miles in a tight space of the F4 Baxter Building dodges and avoids dozens of 616 Reed Erbies. Each one with serious accuracy as we seen from Reed's CPU creations, especially the chief security that protects his family. Even Superior Spider Man was hard pressed and he had more room than Miles did.

That had more to do with agility and he still got his webs tagged. And SpOck did that effortlessly while Miles clearly strained significantly.

Miles here blitzes multiple Doombots, two Spider enhance criminals that speed wise match Ultimate Spider Woman, and Dr Doom himself. Im sorry, I am having a difficult time seeing this whole ABC logic working out for BP being faster. He may be fast enough, but Miles clearly holds the Spider edge in speed.

Mmm thinking this post is for a different thread. Anyway how is Miles speed blitzing anyone there? He just flip them over then dodged the first two's blasts and hit them once each. They wouldn't have had time to fire at him if he were moving at blitzing speeds relative to them.

Travel Speed =/= Combat or Reaction Speed.

He accurately blitzing Cyclops at those speeds but anyways Tony is the only one on that team who even has reflex feats and if he doesn't value them highly there then his current armor just doesn't share those. If Thor was included in that statement with her supposed bullet catching feats then I would just say Tony doesn't know shit about her.

Really? Thats a big lie considering Miles fought faster foes. And so has Ultimate peter and Ultimate Jessica who Miles has the same powers from.

He hasn't fought opponents as skilled, he had trouble with Batroc who has no material to compete with Bruce and even Ultimate Peter had trouble with Elektra. They have different powers from Miles, hence Peter one-shotting him like the much more physically imposing specimen he is and Miles having powers they don't.

Yopur gonna lose cred with crap like this. This is a clear mismatch. More so now Miles is in 616.

Nope. Until Miles fights Bucky and you're right that he dominates, Miles is painfully lacking feats of stomping quality opponents to suggest he can do so.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Hard but not impossible. Batman is very skilled and tactical and fast compared to Miles so it's a feasible option. When exactly has Miles shown significantly better Spider Sense recently? He's certainly never fought someone this skilled.

His Spider Sense is so damn good, he can sense the intent and emotions of one guy out of dozens.

Its simply better and in more detail to precog threats than Ultimate Comics ever did.

That Giant Woman is much bigger than the one Miles fought...he was actually the size of a pencil compared to her, planes that fit on Helicarriers would be smaller than that relative to this one. Also broken ribs is orders of magnitude more damage than Miles did.

LMAO LMAO LMAO. Epid Fail. While the art size may be off, the same Giant Woman was normal size to Giant Man in the next set of scans compared to humans. Add to this all Giant Women are the same size. 80 feet mark. Nice try.

He was barely conscious there and that was more of a feat for Steve than Hank.

uh huh, still a inferior formula meaning being weaker tanking a blow that would likely kill bruce.

Yeah because they're people not stone walls, you can knock them off balance or just cause enough pain that they fall which doesn't require anywhere near their actual weight. This is more a feat of causing pain than anything and considering Giants are still made of flesh, not over 10 tons.

The upper body weight must be moved by enough force to flip back like shown in said scans. Simple physics. But keep trying to low ball EVERY FEAT YOU SEE. It just makes you look that much worse.

When was he stated 10? I thought it was 3 tons and i don't think that's necessarily out of date tbh. The car feats aren't above that.

The newest Bio is from Secrete Wars.

No Caption Provided

10 toner. Holy shit.... your not even trying anymore.

Bane has only beaten Batman in his first appearance New 52 and he was above 2 tons then but Batman has trashed him regardless, and Bane both Pre New 52 and otherwise actually has better combat showings than Miles due to his skill like fighting loads of Venom amped Batman villains, stomping Red Hood and Tim and stomping Nightwing (the latter two Miles has never come close to replicating in terms of combat efficiency).

Bane has never by feats been over 2-5 tons, and ALWAYS thrashes Bruce via strength. Always been the stronger in the fight with Batman needing some clever ploy to win. Targeting the Venom itself or some other device. Just stop.

...still not seeing why this isn't just an expression for "really fast".

Really fast as in the ONLY ChArACTER ON THE DAMN TEAM to speed wise break the artifact at the instant Tony needed. Get over it.

She wasn't looking his way and nothing suggest she couldn't see him she was just surprised. When has Jean detected Quicksilver? If it was before she came to the present different portrayal, also she was certainly not expecting Miles so context matters.

Not expecting means shit when Jean has consistently reacted to Quicksilver in the 60s-70s, which is this Jean, and still has good speed feats with her TP scanin which she has stated to always be doing in some of the recent comics with young Jean. Miles was totally able to surprise her when she was actively trying to locate where she was and what was happening. That is the context, drawn as a blut to her eyes.

Keep lowballing.

He's not outspeeding their targeting CPUs Miles can't do that, he's just dodging their shots. I don't even think this is bullet timing and it doesn't look easy either.

Same targeting system that tag Ultimate Cap.

No Caption Provided

That had more to do with agility and he still got his webs tagged. And SpOck did that effortlessly while Miles clearly strained significantly.

He was never tagged, his suit was, but he himself was never hit. Miles was also dodging the Herbies inside the Baxter Building, a small space well before reaching a window.

Mmm thinking this post is for a different thread. Anyway how is Miles speed blitzing anyone there? He just flip them over then dodged the first two's blasts and hit them once each. They wouldn't have had time to fire at him if he were moving at blitzing speeds relative to them.

Yes, I copy and pasted from another thread, like I have time to upload scans in my 12 hour 6 days a week work schedual :/

The fact is Miles blitz all these characters, one shotting them. He took down the room with the two Spider Speed enhance suit wearing robbers, 2 doom bots, and Doom himself while in a weaken state.

He accurately blitzing Cyclops at those speeds but anyways Tony is the only one on that team who even has reflex feats and if he doesn't value them highly there then his current armor just doesn't share those. If Thor was included in that statement with her supposed bullet catching feats then I would just say Tony doesn't know shit about her.

Character statement > your anti Miles bias and worthless opnion.

He hasn't fought opponents as skilled, he had trouble with Batroc who has no material to compete with Bruce

Miles NEVER had trouble with Batroc. He beat Batroc while barely trying, and making jokes the whole time. Let look at the whole fight.

• Scan one, Miles with no knowledge on the guy gets kicked in the face. Makes a joke as it did nothing to him.
  • Scan two shows Miles easily avoiding a stomp, and then gets thrown in the air after making more jokes instead of fighting the non serious threat. Gets kicked again airborne.
  • Batroc goes for a second kick which Miles casually catches said kick, makes another joke, and then throws Batroc into his goons. Goes to jump on Batroc, but a goon fires at him which Miles dodges fine.
  • Scan 4 has Miles commenting on more jokes about Batroc's men shooting on Batroc himself, and Batroc throws Miles through a window. Miles totally unaffected by this then decideds to end the fight as it was getting dangerous, takes everyone out with one show of superior force, getting underneath the car faster than Batroc or his men could notice.

That is the famous fight your using to show Miles beaten down by a "skilled fighter"? Miles not only made jokes, and clearly did not take this fight serious, but Batroc had armed help for distractions in scan 1 and 4. Batroc likewise was countered several times by Miles who did not take the fight seriously. This was also EARLY MILES and not the years more season version we have now. Pre Ultimates training too. Batroc was also super human to boot unlike Batman. Debunk.

and even Ultimate Peter had trouble with Elektra.

Really? Peter never had trouble with Elektra except when holding back to talk to her, which Peter did often.

No Caption Provided

Here he one shot and beats Elektra and king pin easy. Uh oh, so much for that lie of yours. Peter always held back to talk to Elektra. Which she took advatage of. When serious, he webbed her up and Kingpin with ease before she can do anything.

They have different powers from Miles, hence Peter one-shotting him like the much more physically imposing specimen he is and Miles having powers they don't.

They dont have different Spider stats. By Bio Peter is stated comfortable 6 toner, while Miles is a 10 toner. So much fotr that theory.

Still on speed feats, Miles has dodge 616 Peter's webbing when Peter surprise attacked him.

No Caption Provided

616 Peters webbing moves as fast as bullets, if not faster by feats. Add to that it was Peter aiming added to it too. miles who was not expecting a attack not on reacted to it, but dodged it.

And again Jessica with same Spider powers tags speedsters fine.

Like the super speed enhance Black Racer.

Ultimate Spider people are simly faster than Batman.

Nope. Until Miles fights Bucky and you're right that he dominates, Miles is painfully lacking feats of stomping quality opponents to suggest he can do so.

You spent more time trying to find excuses to dismiss feats than debating why Batman is better. The true sign of someone losing a debate :/

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreeing with the rest, Miles stomps.