Miles Morales/Black Panther vs Peter Parker/Batman

WhySoBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tried to make it even as I could :/

Morals off. No prep time. 50 feet empty street in NYC. Clear day time.

Win by death or KO no BFR. Web Shooter version of Peter btw it doesn't come naturally.

FIGHT!

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I know of miles... Team 2. Peter is major MVP

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is a non factor here. Team two still wins.

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101: He's beaten a non-serious Peter Parker, but this is bloodlusted Spidey, team two will probably win.

WhySoBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz:

How is batman non factor? I think he could go toe to toe with BP for a while, though he prob wont be able to beat him

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gamiz7

miles already knocked out peter in spider men

and black panther can defeat batman

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamiz7: Peter Parker wasn't serious, though. In a bloodlusted altercation I'd give it to Peter.

@whysobiased: He's lifted and striked with forces of over 5 tonnes, took direct hits from Ironfist, fought Namor, is shown to tag Peter, and so on.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz: for one thing Jashro44 said that Wolverine could solo Miles and while he obviously isn't always correct (nobody is) I highly value his opinion when it comes to street levelers.

A serious Peter should beat Miles.

And BP can easily be webbed up for incap. But ya I agree Batman isn't doing much here besides maybe using Batarangs to keep the other team on their feet.

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101: It depends. Miles has literally KO'd people like Spiderman and Venom with a single touch, so it depends. I'm pretty sure it'd be at tie between the two. But then again, Wolverine isn't weak...

WhySoBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WhySoBiased
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whysobiased: Yeah, that only reinforces the notion that BP would easily murderstomp Batman.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whysobiased: ya I'm aware. Morals off is the only reason team2 wins imo.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz: Logan's taken shots from the Hulk and not been KOd his durabilitys on another level. But that's irrelevant here...

There are more reasons than just someone else's opinion I just wanted to put that out there.

On top of Jashro44s opinion here are my reasons if ur interested...

Peter is more experienced and with the way of the Spider Peter can maximize his spidersense and all his powers better than miles so it will be harder for Miles to land a shot on someone with more skill/ experience/ better use of his powers. Plus Peter has more higher end feats since he's been around so long.

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101: I never said a bloodlusted Spider would lose to Morales, never. Peter's literally smashed through Carbonadium, exerted a pressure of over 50 tonnes, and so on.

Peter takes this no doubt.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz: Ya I'm aware. You brought up Wolverine so I gave reasoning why Logan could win. Then I said that I had more reasons besides Wolverine and listed them. I wasn't debating with you or anything :)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think batman could hold his own with either. He loses to black panther, batman could possibly beat Miles. Regardless batman isn't needed.

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Miles has taken direct hits from Rhino, Giant Woman and Venom. I'm pretty sure Batman would be crushed by all three.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

If you want to make it even then why have one team with Batman, and the other with Black Panther? BP outclasses Batman

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter solos

@attackonshahbaz: for one thing Jashro44 said that Wolverine could solo Miles and while he obviously isn't always correct (nobody is) I highly value his opinion when it comes to street levelers.

A serious Peter should beat Miles.

And BP can easily be webbed up for incap. But ya I agree Batman isn't doing much here besides maybe using Batarangs to keep the other team on their feet.

Current black panther could teleport out of Peters webs probably. Burning them with his gauntlets is a debatable option as well. He should still take him down since it hasn't been confirmed T'challa has his vibranium suit though. I appreciate you holding my opinion so highly.

@jashro44: Miles has taken direct hits from Rhino, Giant Woman and Venom. I'm pretty sure Batman would be crushed by all three.

1. Both ultimate Peter and 616 have done similar but that hasn't made them immune to pressure points. I assume the same is true for Miles.
  2. Batman is morals off here and has other options. Batarangs, explosives, tazers, knock out gas, lots of stuff that Miles would have trouble countering.

Bruce is more skilled and experienced than Miles. Despite his stats I think batman has a good shot of taking him. It wont be easy since Miles has some obvious advantages I guess, but batman has his own advantages which I think are more important.

WhySoBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever:

When I made the thread I wanted it to be a really close fight he does outclass him but the fight between them would be close.

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AttackOnShahbaz

@jashro44: True, but I don't see Batman countering Miles camouflage or Venom Strike, and how will he use this equipment when Miles can simply speedblitz? The camouflage has worked on Peter himself, despite Spider-Sense.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: True, but I don't see Batman countering Miles camouflage or Venom Strike,

He has infrared sensors in his cowl and various visions modes to counter camouflage. The venom sting is tricky but I don't view it as that easy of a win. Miles has said he sometimes forgets about it. He does use it a lot, but there is a chance he wont remember it.

and how will he use this equipment when Miles can simply speedblitz?

I don't think Miles can speed blitz batman.

The camouflage has worked on Peter himself, despite Spider-Sense.

I think people tend to base Miles abilities off of this fight while ignoring the context. Peter had a cold this day and said he was having an off day. Also when Miles sneaked up on him Peter fought he killed him by mistake by throwing him off a building. Spider-sense has sometimes been ignored by Peter when he was caught in deep thought, plus him having an off day by his own admission is something to consider.

I don't think that showing justifies spider-sense not working on Miles. There is way to much context for me to ignore. Even if it does Peter with no morals can blitz and kill Miles before he could use. This doesn't apply to batman since he doesn't rely on his connection to the web of life.

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: All of it's true. But we all know who's going to win this one.

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz: LOL basically. All though to be fair Peter was under distress with that feat.

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: No, that's an amazing feat. That's easily over 50 tonnes.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Black Panther can pull out some really scary tech. He could take on Peter

WhySoBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Peter is scary and he would beat Miles eventually, one-on-one, but people forget Batman's the underdog here especially when it comes to having to face off against a BP without morals.

Team 1 wins with Peter having to face off against a Miles and T'Challa at the same time.

L. D.

WhySoBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whysobiased: It doesn't make that much of a difference but I will change.

L. D.

WhySoBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@llehdevil:

Bloodlusted means they are literally wanting to drink/eat blood.

Morals off is where they are not holding back/not afraid to kill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whysobiased: Excluding the greed for blood, tell me what the significant difference is?

L. D.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No and yes

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Np man I consider you one of the "upper tier" debaters around here :)