-Win by Incap, Ko, or Death

-Standard Gear

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Logan stabs Miles in the face and has a real fight with Tony.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Night4345

Miles solos.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By marvel_boy2241

Yeah...I don't know much about Miles but uh I don't think he's in Wolverines league. I could be wrong...but I doubt it. Taskmaster can't take Wolverine imo. So Wolverine wins.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave is law

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dondave said:

Logan stabs Miles in the face

Morals?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Wolverine008

Wolverine 8+/10.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolverine008

@i_like_swords: He could just beat Miles unconscious with his hands given his striking feats. Or use pressure points to one shot him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@wolverine08: Are you forgetting that any spider can crush Wolverine?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MonsterStomp

Team.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles is stronger, faster, has a spider sense, and is vastly more mobile and versatile. Not to mention he has that venom sting, and he's smarter (by a lot). He's probably not going to get near Wolverine's claws, or let Wolverine's claws get near him.

Not to mention, one of his go-to moves is to incapacitate his opponent's with webbing, and once Wolverine's arms are pinned, he's done (if he can't slash, he can't cut them).

For those of you with the whole "Wolverine is more skilled" argument. If Miles stays more than 4 feet away from Wolverine and dances around him pinning him with webs, there's is LITERALLY NOTHING Wolverine can do about it. Unless Wolverine's opponent stays within 3-4 feet of him, Wolverine is 100% useless in a fight.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Miles is stronger, faster, has a spider sense, and is vastly more mobile and versatile. Not to mention he has that venom sting, and he's smarter (by a lot). He's probably not going to get near Wolverine's claws, or let Wolverine's claws get near him.

To be honest what has Miles done to say he is faster than wolverine? I would say spider-sense is balanced out with skill for the most part and I don't think Miles has the feats of using it in the same way 616 Peter has.

@floopay said:

Not to mention, one of his go-to moves is to incapacitate his opponent's with webbing, and once Wolverine's arms are pinned, he's done (if he can't slash, he can't cut them).

From the debates I remember having with Cadence I remember him showing me 2 examples of Miles using webbing and one of the times he missed (you could argue he was rusty but even so). The other example was against fodder. And what noteable accuracy feats does Miles have with webbing to say he can tag wolverine?

@floopay said:

For those of you with the whole "Wolverine is more skilled" argument. If Miles stays more than 4 feet away from Wolverine and dances around him pinning him with webs, there's is LITERALLY NOTHING Wolverine can do about it. Unless Wolverine's opponent stays within 3-4 feet of him, Wolverine is 100% useless in a fight.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I don't think this is going to be an issue as Miles goes melee in a majority of his fights anyways. At least from the bit I've seen. As for pinning wolverine with webbing, he's been able to cut webbing from other spiders before. Its not impossible he can do it to Miles.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No comment on the actual outcome of the thread yet.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based off a lot of the comments read in debates this past year, I truly believe folks don't know or simply don't remember 90% of Wolverine material. Or, if they're not really fans of the character, maybe they plainly just don't care to know and have never known.

Logan I grew up reading would school a teenage kid like Miles. He's big leagues. One of the most feared on the planet in Marvel land. We've just all somehow forgotten the fact during the whole Cornell fiasco.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldier_xiii: 100% agreed.

Miles has the raw talent (he's a Spider-Man), but not the experience. Given several years and a whole lot of battles/wars, then yeah he could be a threat to Logan. Currently, not so much.

I agree with other posters. Logan 8/10 in the matchup.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based off a lot of the comments read in debates this past year, I truly believe folks don't know or simply don't remember 90% of Wolverine material. Or, if they're not really fans of the character, maybe they plainly just don't care to know and have never known.

Logan I grew up reading would school a teenage kid like Miles. He's big leagues. One of the most feared on the planet in Marvel land. We've just all somehow forgotten the fact during the whole Cornell fiasco.

Lets not forget Miles, though a teenager, is still 15-20 times stronger, almost twice as fast, and has far more powers to call on than Wolverine.

Wolverine is what, 800 pounds? Miles is 6-8 tons, which is 12,000 to 16,000 pounds. Miles can almost pace a speeding car IIRC, Wolverine is like 20 mph at best?

Wolverine has adamantium bones, 8 inch claws (or so?), and a potent healing factor. Miles has superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, and durability. He has webbing, can climb walls, and can leap incredible distances. To top it all off, he has a Spider Sense.

Yes, Wolverine is a powerful opponent, and a top tier melee fighter. But he's going against someone who outclasses him in every other capacity.

And that's not even including Taskmaster, who has also fought all of Marvel's best.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wolverine008

The argument for Miles thus far is pretty much expecting us to take him as a big threat to Wolverine just because he's a Spider related person. The kid literally has no combat speed based feats thar are comparable to Wolverine and Sabretooth fighting fast enough to be too fast to have Psylocke track them with telepathy, fighting fast enough to make Spider-Man think he could be faster than him, etc. His best Web incap feat was against a bunch of fodder soldiers with no speed feats on par with Wolverine's and James has cut webbing from Spiders like Kaine. Yes, Miles has a Spider Sense. One that isn't as good as 616 Spider-Man's(Whom Wolverine has fought on equal terms with) and something he has ignored as an annoying buzzing at times. He also goes to mêlée combat more often than lot and he's engaging one of Marvel/DC's best melee fighters whom is on a completely different planet than him in terms of martial talent and can soak damage till the cows come home.

Wolverine handily beats Miles and then finishes Taskmaster.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: He could just beat Miles unconscious with his hands given his striking feats. Or use pressure points to one shot him.

he would have to hit him first. miles still has the venom sting. he seems to he more powerful than pete.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wolverine008
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The argument for Miles thus far is pretty much expecting us to take him as a big threat to Wolverine just because he's a Spider related person. The kid literally has no combat speed based feats thar are comparable to Wolverine and Sabretooth fighting fast enough to be too fast to have Psylocke track them with telepathy, fighting fast enough to make Spider-Man think he could be faster than him, etc. His best Web incap feat was against a bunch of fodder soldiers with no speed feats om8 par with Wolverine's and James has cut webbing from Spiders like Kaine. Yes, Miles has a Spider Sense. One that isn't as good as 616 Spider-Man's(Whom Wolverine has fought on equal terms with) and something he has ignored as an annoying buzzing at times. He also goes to mêlée combat more often than lot and he's engaging one of Marvel/DC's best melee fighters whom is on a completely different planet than him in terms of martial talent and can soak damage till the cows come home.

This post is law here

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

The argument for Miles thus far is pretty much expecting us to take him as a big threat to Wolverine just because he's a Spider related person. The kid literally has no combat speed based feats thar are comparable to Wolverine and Sabretooth fighting fast enough to be too fast to have Psylocke track them with telepathy, fighting fast enough to make Spider-Man think he could be faster than him, etc. His best Web incap feat was against a bunch of fodder soldiers with no speed feats om8 par with Wolverine's and James has cut webbing from Spiders like Kaine. Yes, Miles has a Spider Sense. One that isn't as good as 616 Spider-Man's(Whom Wolverine has fought on equal terms with) and something he has ignored as an annoying buzzing at times. He also goes to mêlée combat more often than lot and he's engaging one of Marvel/DC's best melee fighters whom is on a completely different planet than him in terms of martial talent and can soak damage till the cows come home.

This post is law here

No Caption Provided

Who's the best in the world?

I'M THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@reaverlation said:

@wolverine08 said:

This post is law here

No Caption Provided

Who's the best in the world?

I'M THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

Not only that, but Venom Sting will do jack. Logan's taken blasts from Skrull-Spider Woman, who was vastly more powerful than the original (someone who's already got a more powerful bio-sting than Miles) before going down.

Avatar image for tylerdurden7272
TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TylerDurden7272
No Caption Provided

Yea I'm defiantly sticking around this thread. Logan stomps Miles then goes into a berserker rage and finishes Taskmaster :P

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine shouldn't be able to cut his way out of anything if the spider types just idk webbed him by the wrists, instead of positions where he can actually bend his arms or hands to cut his way out

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm only saying Wolverine for now because miles doesn't have many feats, in like 2 or so more years he'll take Wolverine down though I'm sure of it.

TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd:

Quick question, since they are from different universes, does Miles have any knowledge of Wolverine? Does he know anything about Ultimate Wolverine even though he's dead? Just curious

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ComicStooge
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@testament Nope. He'd recognize him but won't be able to take him down.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd:

Quick question, since they are from different universes, does Miles have any knowledge of Wolverine? Does he know anything about Ultimate Wolverine even though he's dead? Just curious

there's nothing suggesting he knows him. It's honestly never come up,a nd I don't think it would.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TylerDurden7272
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I don't think this is as easy for Wolverine as most are assuming. -.-.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikr. I think Taskmaster could give him a damn good fight alone. Miles being there doesn't exactly lessen their chances of a win.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eisenfauste

What can tony even do to logan? I would argue he is a better martial artist but he doesn't have the strength and IIRC pressure points don't work on Logan....or am I missing something.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd:

Well then sorry my fellow Spiderman fan but this goes to the Animal

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ComicStooge
TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No it's not but he defiantly takes this

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles IMO may have trouble by himself, but honestly I have seen him use webbing to incapacitate foes, and he has used time and again the Venom sting to put down super durable beings like Venom, who has a way better healing factor.

However Wolverine should be as fast, Miles is not the same speeds as 616 Peter imo at the time. Wolverine is more skilled too.

However again, miles has a huge boon in Task Master which would greatly increase the chances for Miles to win this fight with his partner here.

Team is too much.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wolverine008

@monsterstomp said:

@ghostravage said:

Ikr. I think Taskmaster could give him a damn good fight alone. Miles being there doesn't exactly lessen their chances of a win.

The thing that people aren't really considering here(And mostly don't when it comes to two on one battles) is quality always comes before quality. Miles being here doesn't damn matter in the scheme of things. He has literally no speed feats within Wolverine's combat speed, he has never web incapped anyone near as fast or skilled as Wolverine, his blunt force output is laughably below what is needed to drop Wolverine, his Spider Sense isn't all that well developed, and he likes to go to melee combat when Wolverine is substantially better than him in that department due to the aforementioned reasons. This is all on top of the fact that Wolverine has very impressive performances against Spiders with better developed Spider Senses, better physical stats, and are just plain more adept combatants than Miles like 616 Spider-Man.

Honestly, only reason this is a solid fight is due to Taskmaster's presence, and while Tony is an extremely skilled and lethal fighter in his own right when he's not jobbing, he doesn't have neither the damage soak nor damage output to compete with adimantium laced Wolverine and it will be his downfall.

Team might make James sweat, but he's winning this 8+/10.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ghostravage said:

Totally, they say Spider-Man is overrated but assuming this is a piece of cake is just too much. It's like "Wolverinez stabz Miles and stabz Tasky yeax!"

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wolverine008
Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolvie isn't beating both taskmaster and miles. that's too much.