Mike Ehrmantraut vs Michael Townley

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

2 days of prep. No outside help. Takes place in a car dealership. Each of them has a pistol and is willing to kill with it.

Who wins?

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon, bump!

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need feats for both.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: Mike is from Breaking Bad, and he served as compotent misce for Gustavo Fring. Off the top of my head, a feat for him is clearing a building full of gangsters (not gang bangers, I'm talking Cartel or Triads or something like that. Need to watch again) and rescuing a hostage. He's been shown to be quite resourceful and capable of using a variety of weapons.

Michael Townley from GTA 5 is a known bank robber and has succeeded many heists in his career, albeit with help from a crew. He's taken on an assaulting force of triads on his own, and has been shown to be a good shot. He doesn't have many feats on his own, but can definitely handle himself in a fight. Keep in mind that some of his better feats are in gameplay.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica:

Mike seems more competent from what you just said, but if Townley gets cheats he stomps.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gumflabica: Michael Townley could use his stretch time/super perception and get a headshot. Also he has robbed multiple banks and is the smartest one of the crew (excluding Lester). Mike Ehrmantraut was a "cleaner" and hit-man that had feats nowhere near Michael Townley's

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pope052

Ehrmantraut, Townley has a supposedly good shot but I can't recall any non-gameplay feats to further support this.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gumflabica

@artyom: He is not actually a time manipulator. Just like Marston's Deadeye or 47's instinct, it's just a game mechanic to demonstrate a good aim.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@artyom: He is not actually a time manipulator. Just like Marston's Deadeye or 47's instinct, it's just a game mechanic to demonstrate a good aim.

I'm aware. Time stretch isn't time manipulation, it's perceiving things in slow motion (like Flash).

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Metalfan94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Metalfan94

The game mechanics are actually Canon. There is a mission at the start where lemar asks Franklin to use his driving ability can't remember exactly what he calls it. Hand to hand Mike wins, shootout townley stomps.