Mikasa vs Robin

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By whoisme

Both are in character, both in full gear and both morals off. This is Robin from teen titans.

Round 1

In a village of only short trees and buildings

Round 2

In a fully grown forest

Round 3

In New York

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Which Robin? In fact never mind, it doesn't even matter which one, any and every Robin would stomp Mikasa.

AoT characters are sub-par fighters compared to the likes of DC and Marvel heavyweight street levelers.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Which Robin?

Read the Op. I said Robin from Teen Titans (as in the show)

In fact never mind, it doesn't even matter which one, any and every Robin would stomp Mikasa.

How so? Could you give some evidence please?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@whoisme:

Robin from Teen Titans? You mean the same Robin that took out the likes of Cinderblock casually and matched Slade? Yeah, he stomps, with ease. Mikasa hasn't beaten anyone close to Robin's level, and no - Titans aren't anywhere close to Robin....at all.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I don't see how him beating Cinderblock proves he can beat Mikasa. Cinderblock is slow, the question with Mikasa isn't if she will be able to tank one of his attacks, but if he will be able to hit her at all. The same goes with Slade, hand to hand combat has little to nothing to do with this battle.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme:

I don't see how him beating Cinderblock proves he can beat Mikasa. Cinderblock is slow

The fact that Robin was able to put down Cinderblock is a feat worth mentioning.

the question with Mikasa isn't if she will be able to tank one of his attacks, but if he will be able to hit her at all.

...what makes you think Robin will have trouble tagging Mikasa? What speed feats does she even have to suggest Dick can't tag her? The 3-D gear is specifically made for battling Titans, not human size foes.

The same goes with Slade, hand to hand combat has little to nothing to do with this battle.

Read above. I fail to see how H2H will be completely useless here, Mikasa will have to get close to Robin to attempt a win, and when she does, she most likely will be two-shotted.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Detrolord

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@whoisme:

Robin from Teen Titans? You mean the same Robin that took out the likes of Cinderblock casually and matched Slade? Yeah, he stomps, with ease. Mikasa hasn't beaten anyone close to Robin's level, and no - Titans aren't anywhere close to Robin....at all.

I think she does

No more stronger than Deathstroke and Cinderblock let me get a To aru verse maniac lover expert viner @homicidalmaniac

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@detrolord said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@whoisme:

I think she does

No more stronger than Deathstroke and Cinderblock let me get a To aru verse maniac lover expert viner @homicidalmaniac

OP is talking about Mikasa from AOT,not Misaka from To Aru.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Detrolord

@homicidalmaniac said:

@detrolord said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@whoisme:

I think she does

I see my mistake XD man i forgot mikasa was also on attack on titan -_-

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By OverLordArhas

@detrolord said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@whoisme:

I think she does

What are you talking about?

Robin will be rapestomped!

No Caption Provided

#TROLLOLOLOL

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac said:

@detrolord said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@whoisme:

I think she does

No Caption Provided

#TROLLOLOLOL

Lol Man that would be awesome 2 watch

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Robin? In fact never mind, it doesn't even matter which one, any and every Robin would stomp Mikasa.

AoT characters are sub-par fighters compared to the likes of DC and Marvel heavyweight street levelers.

^this

@homicidalmaniac said:

@detrolord said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@whoisme:

I think she does

No Caption Provided

#TROLLOLOLOL

That ass

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Detrolord
No Caption Provided

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He sisters invades AoT. Nyahahaha!

Cute!

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3d gear is too fast and mobile for robin to counter. Mikasa takes it.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

The fact that Robin was able to put down Cinderblock is a feat worth mentioning

I don't see how,but ok.

...what makes you think Robin will have trouble tagging Mikasa? What speed feats does she even have to suggest Dick can't tag her? The 3-D gear is specifically made for battling Titans, not human size foes

Even if the gear is made for battling titans, Mikasa has the precision to slash a titan's nape (which is smaller than Robin) every time. As for speed, watch the video from 3:03 to 3:04. In a single second, she is able to fly above a many decent sized houses and slash a titan's neck. When has Robin ever reacted against someone who could move this distance this fast?

Also, in 3:28 to 3:29 she is able to jump many times her own height without even using 3d gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8HvxIJoAY

Read above. I fail to see how H2H will be completely useless here, Mikasa will have to get close to Robin to attempt a win, and when she does, she most likely will be two-shotted.

In this next video, she is able to tear apart Annie's fingers in two seconds, even though it is far larger than herself. Even though I agree she must get close to attack Robin, she can hold her own even in close combat, even if it's only for a second. Watch from 2:19 to 2:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUIuWZZnl9g

In this video, watch from 0:40 to 0:43. It shows Starfire flying and she is moving far less distance in more time than Mikasa was able to, even though she was chasing Robin. Robin has never dealt with anyone at Mikasa's speeds (that I can recall). I will admit, that if you watch from 1:12 to 1:14, Robin seems very good at dodging which would come in handy. But you have to admit, watching him fighting with Slade from 2:36 to 2:42, Robin's punches don't seem fast enough to do anything to Mikasa.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Detrolord
StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do agree that Robin being able to take down Cinderblock is a feat worth mentioning, but that being said Mikasa was able to go at it with The Female titan and incapacitate her and while I'm aware the the AoT verse has relatively weak people The Female Titan > Cinderblock, shes bigger, faster, smarter and in general stronger than Cinderblock. However I do think Robin takes the win here. Mikasa has less experience than him, and his gear is far better than hers.

• Birdarangs these things are sharp they regularly cut through steel, and some explode.
  • Bo Staff - A collapsible metal staff, this is Robin's main weapon. It can be used to strike and attack, and spun around as a makeshift shield. The composition of the staff is strong enough to block blasts of energy and support a large amount of weight. It can also be separated into 2 Eskrima sticks.
  • Smoke Pellets - Capsules that release a grey smoke over a wide area, effective for confusing a large number of opponents and for covering escape.
  • Flash Bombs - Each marble sized bomb explodes in a burst of bright light, blinding his opponents.
  • Ammunition Discs - Easily thrown discs that contain various substances, such as freezing gas, extinguishing foam, and explosives. Robin can also attach these onto a specific target, then set a timer on them for a delayed release.
  • Grapple - Most often used to swing on buildings and catch himself from falling, it can also be used to tie up an opponent, or launched as a makeshift projectile.
  • Bola - Used for typing up criminals, and also to constrict the limbs of foes in battle.
  • Mini Computer - Can scan the area, analyze evidence and hack into computer systems
  • Lock picks
  • Tracking devices
  • Flashlight

Mikasa has the advantage of maneuverability but Robin's kit give him a major edge, especially his Grapple which should even the playing field. Robin takes it Mid Difficulty.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime:

I admit that smoke pellets and flash bombs could easily be used to confuse Mikasa and give Robin an edge. However, i don't see why she wouldn't fly upwards with her 3d gear to avoid a situation where she can be killed.

Grappling hook has never shown to be as fast or maneuverable as 3d gear and he doesn't use it as often or as effectively. I will admit that this makes him more of a challenge to Mikasa

I've never seen him throw the discs that fast or that accurately. I don't see why Mikasa wouldn't dodge them easily . The same goes with the bo staff and bola.

I don't see how any of the other things have to do with this fight.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@whoisme:

istance this fast?

Starfire can travel FTL in the Teen Titans show, and Robin has been able to tag moving probes who can travel at least hypersonic considering they were able to reach the Earth from orbit in a short time span. Of course they weren't traveling at those speeds when Robin tagged them, but they were still moving fast.Before we start I will like to thank you, this thread - this debate, influenced me to rewatch Teen Titans last night...and it's even better then when I first watched it years go.

I don't see how,but ok.

Alright.

Even if the gear is made for battling titans, Mikasa has the precision to slash a titan's nape (which is smaller than Robin) every time.

Titans are big targets, even if she is slicing the nape on it's neck. Hitting the nape on a Titans neck is not as hard as you're making it out to be. Titans are nowhere near as agile as Robin either, the dude dances around laser fire as if he was playing hop-scotch in the park.

This doesn't seem to require pin point precision to me..
This doesn't seem to require pin point precision to me..

As for speed, watch the video from 3:03 to 3:04. In a single second, she is able to fly above a many decent sized houses and slash a titan's neck. When has Robin ever reacted against someone who could move this distance this fast?

That's travel speed, not combat.

When has Robin ever reacted against someone who could move this fast

4:06 - Robin tagged it while it blitzed in a straight line.

4:27- Robin reacts to the probe, jumps on it's back and disable it, I say those alone would say he can react to Mikasa if she tries a straight line blitz.

6:20 - 6:34: he sports a cape that is 10 stronger then steel, something that can - and will be used against Mikasa if she every attempts a tag against Robin that he simply can't dodge.

15:09 - Robin uses his disc to amputate the tentacles of the probe - showing to precision to hit a moving target.

17:04-17:18 - dodges laser fire.

Honestly, these alone put's him above Mikasa as far as combat speed goes.

In this next video, she is able to tear apart Annie's fingers in two seconds, even though it is far larger than herself.

Which is impressive, but Robin is a much faster and agile target then the Female Titan was/is.

Even though I agree she must get close to attack Robin, she can hold her own even in close combat, even if it's only for a second. Watch from 2:19 to 2:20.

Meh. I'll concede that point. But the key word here is a second.

In this video, watch from 0:40 to 0:43. It shows Starfire flying and she is moving far less distance in more time than Mikasa was able to, even though she was chasing Robin. Robin has never dealt with anyone at Mikasa's speeds (that I can recall).

I can't see any video. -_-

I will admit, that if you watch from 1:12 to 1:14, Robin seems very good at dodging which would come in handy. But you have to admit, watching him fighting with Slade from 2:36 to 2:42, Robin's punches don't seem fast enough to do anything to Mikasa.

...again, I can't see the video. O_O

Regardless, I doubt Robin is too slow to tag Mikasa, as shown above, he has some impressive reaction/combat feats.

I'm still giving this to Robin.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Starfire can travel FTL in the Teen Titans show

I believe you that she can, just not in the examples i was using

Robin has been able to tag moving probes who can travel at least hypersonic considering they were able to reach the Earth from orbit in a short time span. Of course they weren't traveling at those speeds when Robin tagged them, but they were still moving fast.

It doesn't matter how fast they can go if that is not the speed they were moving for the feat. Here, they were moving much less distance in a longer amount of time than Mikasa in the video i showed you (I know you didn't see it. I'll get to that).

Before we start I will like to thank you, this thread - this debate, influenced me to rewatch Teen Titans last night...and it's even better then when I first watched it years go.

Yeah. When I watched it as a kid I enjoyed the lights and explosions but wasn't able to really appreciate it until I watched it for the second time. I was really glad, because I am always worried that things I watched in my childhood will not live up to the standard I set for them in my head. Anyways, I'm glad that was not the case for you.

Titans are big targets, even if she is slicing the nape on it's neck. Hitting the nape on a Titans neck is not as hard as you're making it out to be.

Not only does it need to be in the right place, it also has to be long and deep.

Titans are nowhere near as agile as Robin either, the dude dances around laser fire as if he was playing hop-scotch in the park.

I believe that I admited before that dodging is Robin's best defense against Mikasa.

That's travel speed, not combat

For Mikasa it's the same thing. She flies in and tries to kill the target with a slash or two. If she fails then she gets away and tries again.

4:06 - Robin tagged it while it blitzed in a straight line.

4:27- Robin reacts to the probe, jumps on it's back and disable it, I say those alone would say he can react to Mikasa if she tries a straight line blitz.

15:09 - Robin uses his disc to amputate the tentacles of the probe - showing to precision to hit a moving target.

Again, in the video I showed Mikasa moves a much farther distance in less time than these probes (I'll get to telling you how to watch the video soon).

17:04-17:18 - dodges laser fire

How fast is laser fire?

Which is impressive, but Robin is a much faster and agile target then the Female Titan was/is.

I agree, but Annie was very skilled, agile and fast as well as having the strength and size of a titan, yet Mikasa can attack her and escape many times.

Meh. I'll concede that point. But the key word here is a second

Yeah. A second is all it would take for Mikasa to get away and try again.

I can't see any video. -_-

Well you see the links, right? Copy and paste them into your search bar to watch the video

Regardless, I doubt Robin is too slow to tag Mikasa, as shown above, he has some impressive reaction/combat feats.

My fault for not being clearer on how to watch the video.

Sidenote

How do you include a video in your post? The most I have managed to do is give the link.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin Due To Combat Skills ...