This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm lazy to create a history So this is it: Beyonder decides to mess around, he turns booth Atack on Titan and Marvel universe into one. Eren Jaeger is trapped in the obvilion. Mikasa goes after it. She mets Peter. She thinks he's a serial killer dressed in a maniac custome. Booth fight. Who wins?

-Mikasa has infinite gas.

Battle happens at New York city-

VS

#2 Edited by ReviloIsFree (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man will have trouble with Ackerman's blades when she's flying around.

wires are stronger than webs

Mikasa wins.

#3 Edited by Thitiki (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

@reviloisfree said:

Mikasa wins.

Lol no. Spider-Man is to fast and strong for her. You really say wires are stronger than his webs? He can evade her blades with ease. One punch should KO her since she is a normal human with proficient enough sword skill and agility to keep her in battle for a few minutes. Other than that i wanna say Peter stomps hard even if she lands a hit I don't think it'll be an instant win. What if he just webs her head to toe she definitely isn't strong enough to break out.

So Peter 10/10 wins this with ease.

#4 Edited by ReviloIsFree (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki: uhmm..............................Eren's titan suddenly pops out and squashes the spider.

Lol I got nothing! You're right when it comes to superhuman strength and skill in aerodynamics

#5 Posted by Thitiki (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki: uhmm..............................Eren's titan suddenly pops out and squashes the spider.

Lol I got nothing! You're right when it comes to superhuman strength and skill in aerodynamics

Eren is trapped in oblivion. :P

#6 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki said:

@reviloisfree said:

Mikasa wins.

Lol no. Spider-Man is to fast and strong for her. You really say wires are stronger than his webs? He can evade her blades with ease. One punch should KO her since she is a normal human with proficient enough sword skill and agility to keep her in battle for a few minutes. Other than that i wanna say Peter stomps hard even if she lands a hit I don't think it'll be an instant win. What if he just webs her head to toe she definitely isn't strong enough to break out.

This

#7 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9049 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki said:

@reviloisfree said:

Mikasa wins.

This

agreed

#8 Posted by ReviloIsFree (90 posts) - - Show Bio

She's taken down titans of all tiers. She's pretty versatile.

#9 Posted by Stingerrain (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

@reviloisfree: Spider-Man has KOed a Dinosaur with a single punch. If not for the Titan's infamous weak spot, I have little dobt Peter replicate that same feat against most if not all Titans.

Also, as stated above: at the end of the day Mikasa is just a human. She's skilled, yes, but that aside she doesn't have much going for her. Spidey, on the other hand, clearly has superhuman stats, and more than enough experience to fight someone like her. Oh and need I even mention his Spider Sense and webs?

#10 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Spydey is far too fast and has spider sense, Mikasa gets one-shotted.

#11 Posted by JetiiMitra (8503 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man's a very different opponent than titans. He's much faster and more agile than she is, so she can't outmaneuver him, and up close he's so much faster that she can't hit him, and he's strong enough to knock her out with one hit. That's not going into webs, which he's used to incapacitate faster characters than her, or the fact that currently Spider-Man carries all sorts of gadgets and is more ruthless than before. Really he should be able to solo human AoT armies.

Spider-Man 10/10.

#12 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

Low Street Level vs Low Mid Tier

hmmm

#13 Posted by ReviloIsFree (90 posts) - - Show Bio

He's had trouble with the Black Cat who is a human.

#14 Edited by lowlaville (3977 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how this is NOT a stomp for Mikasa. She can manuevor the streets better than Spidey any day. Her blades designed to cut through titans will easily dice up Spiderman.

#15 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7425 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey punch her in the belly

#16 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7425 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat is a meta-human

#17 Posted by JetiiMitra (8503 posts) - - Show Bio

She's more skilled hand to hand, has bad luck powers and uses her sexuality as a weapon. Besides that, after a while (after Spidey got to know her) he didn't necessarily try to stop her - it became a game.

I don't see how this is NOT a stomp for Mikasa. She can manuevor the streets better than Spidey any day. Her blades designed to cut through titans will easily dice up Spiderman.

You must be joking.

#18 Edited by ReviloIsFree (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I'm glad somebody agrees with me!

Have you not seen how she dealt with those titans in Ep. 5 and above, as well as the female titan at the end? She's certainly kick-ass!

#19 Edited by lowlaville (3977 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by JetiiMitra (8503 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I'm glad somebody agrees with me!

Have not seen how she dealt with those titans in Ep. 5 and the female titan at the end. She's certainly kick-ass!

Sorry, I don't agree with you. I was explaining why Black Cat stands a chance against Spider-Man. Mikasa, though she's certainly badass and probably my favorite character on AoT, has no chance here.

@mitran: lol.

So... that's a yes?

#22 Edited by lowlaville (3977 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I see, you are keen to get an answer out of me. lol In any case, I merely stated my own opinion on this. Nothing to debate here really. Spidey gets blitzed easy.

#23 Posted by Thitiki (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I see, you are keen to get an answer out of me. lol In any case, I merely stated my own opinion on this. Nothing to debate here really. Spidey gets blitzed easy.

Spidey is not getting blitzed by Mikasa she is definitely not fast enough to out do his Spider-Sense.

#24 Edited by Starrk01 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Wooow. Spider-Man stomps.

#25 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20151 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@reviloisfree said:

She's more skilled hand to hand, has bad luck powers and uses her sexuality as a weapon. Besides that, after a while (after Spidey got to know her) he didn't necessarily try to stop her - it became a game.

Superior Spider-Man clearly shows that Black Cat is no problem for Peter if you remove the bad luck and sex appeal. SpOck basically one-shotted her and webbed her up with no problem at all.

#26 Posted by lowlaville (3977 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki said:

@lowlaville said:

Spidey is not getting blitzed by Mikasa she is definitely not fast enough to out do his Spider-Sense.

Oh? You have any impressive reaction speeds of Spidey?

#27 Posted by JetiiMitra (8503 posts) - - Show Bio

She's nowhere near fast enough to blitz him. The guy cracks jokes while dodging machine gun fire, and that's the norm for him. He's fought people much faster than her, and actually has superhuman speed and a precognition sense that moves him out of the way before she strikes.

#28 Edited by JetiiMitra (8503 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@mitran said:

@reviloisfree said:

Superior Spider-Man clearly shows that Black Cat is no problem for Peter if you remove the bad luck and sex appeal. SpOck basically one-shotted her and webbed her up with no problem at all.

True, I was thinking of Peter in Peter's character.

#29 Edited by Thitiki (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@lowlaville said:

She's nowhere near fast enough to blitz him. The guy cracks jokes while dodging machine gun fire, and that's the norm for him. He's fought people much faster than her, and actually has superhuman speed and a precognition sense that moves him out of the way before she strikes.

Exactly he's just wanking Mikasa hard saying she can blitz Spidey when he is better in every way.

#30 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20151 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@mitran said:

@reviloisfree said:

True, I was thinking of Peter.

The same should apply to Ackerman since she doesn't have the same attributes hindering Parker down.

#31 Posted by lowlaville (3977 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: Jokes. You realize that? Your post is only credible if the machine gun has a 3d gear attached to it and clings around at supersonic+ speeds. Prove Spidey actually reacts (with Spider sense), at that speeds. Unless you do that, there is no way Spiderman is walking from this.

#32 Edited by Thitiki (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: Jokes. You realize that? Your post is only credible if the machine gun has a 3d gear attached to it and clings around at supersonic+ speeds. Prove Spidey actually reacts (with Spider sense), at that speeds. Unless you do that, there is no way Spiderman is walking from this.

Just stop you are wanking Mikasa to the next level. Her gear doesn't go at super sonic speed. No where close.

#33 Posted by lowlaville (3977 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki: I asked for proof and all you did was quote someone that had half a rebuttel done against a post of mine? Yeah lol credible.

#34 Edited by JetiiMitra (8503 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really, considering the speed at which bullets travel. She would have to swing her sword faster than a bullet and she still wouldn't be able to hit him.

Besides that, there is no quantifiable feat that puts her at supersonic+.

You'rd the one who initially made the claim that Mikasa can blitz him. It's up to you to show proof that her combat speed is even close to his.

@mitran said:

@mitran said:

@reviloisfree said:

True, I was thinking of Peter.

The same should apply to Ackerman since she doesn't have the same attributes hindering Parker down.

True.

#35 Posted by lowlaville (3977 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki said:

@lowlaville said:

Just stop you are wanking Mikasa to the next level. Her gear doesn't go at super sonic speed. No where close.

See? This is exactly why I don't bother posting in these crossverse threads with comics and anime. Some people just can't stop being fanboys. I've asked twice already (from your side), for credible evidence of Spidermans reaction speed. You can then judge for yourself whether or not I'm "wanking".

#36 Posted by lowlaville (3977 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I can show you her best reaction speeds and whatnot. But thats meaningless for my case if I present them without any prior legit material to build my case on. You are the one that wanted to further a debate anyway. I'm all open, as long as you are willing to go along. For me, I was just stating what I think. Since it is Mikasa with Gear, we have to assume this is an inflight battle at best. I don't know or have not seen Spideys impressive mid swing reactions, certainly nowhere close to that of Mikasa anyway. Of course, you can prove me wrong with presented evidence to "your" claim. Since you initiated by going against mine.

#37 Posted by Thitiki (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: You're the fanboy who doesn't know what Spidey can do to a normal human.

Here you can see Spidey effortlessly dodging machine gun fire from multiple men. Which is a lot faster than what Mikasa can do. Machine guns>>swords

Spidey bombards an enemy with web balls at super fast speed easily incapacitating him. One of those balls would put Mikasa down. She is not strong enough to cut or break his webs since she is a normal human with no elevated strength.

Now gtfo I've proven why he stomps her like everyone else has said he does. If you don't take this evidence and still believe she wins than you don't belong here.

I'd love to see you post Mikasa's feats to see if she could even harm Spidey or catch him.

#38 Edited by ReviloIsFree (90 posts) - - Show Bio

ALbout 1:30. Look at that precision doe. I rest my case!

@thitiki:

#39 Posted by Thitiki (3503 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by ReviloIsFree (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki: She deals with titans 24/7, brah!

#41 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9883 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man ftw.

#42 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by yangeryanger (1 posts) - - Show Bio

had to join the fun, even though this thread is 5 months 11 days old.

mikasa is good. but spidey's better. sorry. spidey wins. she has swords? yep. spidey has spider-threads... uhm.. sticky too.. she can maneuver, but he can sense and pinpoint her next trajectory in no time. the only reason mikasa would win is because she would probably being eren yaeger. but even eren would lose to spidey....

#44 Posted by pikachumonster (3100 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in friendship.

#45 Posted by sergiop1 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man doesn't kill.

#46 Posted by Blackice709 (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao AOTards :P spidey stomps

#47 Posted by OverLordArhas (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#48 Posted by laflux (15377 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread made me physically ill.

#49 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikasa's my favorite AOT character but yeah, she ain't on Peter's level

#50 Posted by Thitiki (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this open? Spidey one-shots Mikasa since she has a normal human level durability and Peter is faster.

@god_spawn @saren