#1 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep time.

Morals off.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikaboshi gets blinked out of existence.

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikaboshi.

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Mikaboshi gets blinked out of existence.
#5 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

There are two characters in the history of Marvel comics that are capable of beating PR Owen (despite him being a milksop). Mikaboshi certainly isn't one of them.

#6 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

Owen erases him

#7 Posted by Butcher_Pete (259 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Molecule Man is out of Chaos King's league.

#8 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1415 posts) - - Show Bio

Owen kills him in nanosecond.

#9 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets go with PR Molecular Man.

@Jedisupermaster said:

Unlikely since he doesnt have that sort of reaction time, but i suppose as he was above LT beating Mikabosi wouldnt be so hard.

#10 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1415 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Lets go with PR Molecular Man.

@Jedisupermaster said:

Unlikely since he doesnt have that sort of reaction time, but i suppose as he was above LT beating Mikabosi wouldnt be so hard.

Yes, Owen slaughters in nanosecond, maybe even in picosecond, or femtosecond. He was above LT so he could make himself faster then anybody in Marvel, except PR Beyonder and TOAA.

#11 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

Yes, Owen slaughters in nanosecond, maybe even in picosecond, or femtosecond. He was above LT so he could make himself faster then anybody in Marvel, except PR Beyonder and TOAA.

When did he show the power to make himself faster?? any feats we talk about PR Molecular Man comes from only 1 series, the secret wars part 1 and 2. That is pretty much it. And i have read both and not once do i remember he saying he has that kind of powers. He posses the power to manipulate molecules around him, not himself.

#12 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1415 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

When did he show the power to make himself faster?? any feats we talk about PR Molecular Man comes from only 1 series, the secret wars part 1 and 2. That is pretty much it. And i have read both and not once do i remember he saying he has that kind of powers. He posses the power to manipulate molecules around him, not himself.

And he was more powerfull then LT using only molecule manipulation?

#13 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

Yes and hence the name MOLECULAR Man not I CAN GRANT MYSELF SPEED man.

#14 Edited by Jedisupermaster (1415 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

Yes and hence the name MOLECULAR Man not I CAN GRANT MYSELF SPEED man.

Well, Quasar was called Quasar but he is not Quasar... right? =D

LT can do anything and he is weaker then somebody who can only control molecules. Dont you find that little bit stupid?

#15 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

LT can do anything and he is weaker then somebody who can only control molecules. Dont you find that little bit stupid?

• Quasar is a kind of energy too and he uses similar energy to make his constructs.
  • The reason people believe PR Molecular Man is more powerful than LT was because he was said to be second most powerful person after PR Beyonder without any feats to back it up. So as crazy as it may sounds unless proven otherwise, we go with only his feats and his feats shows he can infinite molecular control but that is all he has.
#16 Edited by Jedisupermaster (1415 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

• Quasar is a kind of energy too and he uses similar energy to make his constructs.
  • The reason people believe PR Molecular Man is more powerful than LT was because he was said to be second most powerful person after PR Beyonder without any feats to back it up. So as crazy as it may sounds unless proven otherwise, we go with only his feats and his feats shows he can infinite molecular control but that is all he has.

Without any feats? Are you serious? LT didnt do anything to put him above PR Owen, you know.

BTW, as i know, quasar = very big black hole. Am i right?

Iron Man called Iron Man but he is not from iron, he has some metal costum (and its not made of iron). =D

#17 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

Without any feats? Are you serious? LT didnt do anything to put him above PR Owen, you know.

Iron Man called Iron Man but he is not from iron, he has some metal costum (and its not made of iron). =D

• Are you serious, LT has always been shown to be cosmic head of the multiverse.
  • And what has PR Owen done? he repaired a distance galaxy.. how is that any different from being able to create your own universe (Franklin Richard), repair multiverse after being damaged ( Reed Richard with UN and then Chaos King Hercules)
#18 Edited by Jedisupermaster (1415 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

• Are you serious, LT has always been shown to be cosmic head of the multiverse.
  • And what has PR Owen done? he repaired a distance galaxy.. how is that any different from being able to create your own universe (Franklin Richard), repair multiverse after being damaged ( Reed Richard with UN and then Chaos King Hercules)

He stood a little bit against PR Beyonder who can blink LT out of existance. And i dont think that list of characters who are weaker then PR Owen was made "just for lulz". -_-

PR Owen did more then LT, and his feats are superior to that of LT.

#19 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

He stood a little bit against PR Beyonder who can blink LT out of existance. And i dont think that list of characters who are weaker then PR Owen was made "just for lulz". -_-

He fought against PR Beyonder and LOST.. never did he beat him. how is that his beast feat??

Besides when PR Beyonder and PR Molecular Man fought , we know MM was Beyonder's only friend.

And how do we know PR Beyonder could blink LT out of existence, he could blink lady death out of existence he need the help of a potion. And we know for sure LT is a lot powerful than Lady death.

#20 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1415 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

He fought against PR Beyonder and LOST.. never did he beat him. how is that his beast feat??

Besides when PR Beyonder and PR Molecular Man fought , we know MM was Beyonder's only friend.

And how do we know PR Beyonder could blink LT out of existence, he could blink lady death out of existence he need the help of a potion. And we know for sure LT is a lot powerful than Lady death.

Didnt PR Beyonder put a part of his power in some cople? But nevertheless, he stomps LT. A lot of cosmic entities, including LT, were begging him not to erase Death. Why didnt they just kill PR Beyonder? And name me at least one character from Marvel or DC who has feats comparable to that of PR Beyonder.

Also, PR Owen STAND A LITTLE BIT AGAINST HIM. And he was only one who resisted PR Beyonders molecule manipulation on Earth once (doesnt that prove my point about speed above?)

#21 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

Didnt PR Beyonder put a part of his power in some cople? But nevertheless, he stomps LT. A lot of cosmic entities, including LT, were begging him not to erase Death. Why didnt they just kill PR Beyonder? And name me at least one character from Marvel or DC who has feats comparable to that of PR Beyonder.

Also, PR Owen STAND A LITTLE BIT AGAINST HIM. And he was only one who resisted PR Beyonders molecule manipulation on Earth once (doesnt that prove my point about speed above?)

• Absolutely nothing here says anything about speed. When has PR Beyonder shown fast reaction speed?
  • I am not saying LT is more powerful than PR Beyonder or PR MM, all i am saying is he has never shown superspeed nor has he shown the ability to give himself superspeed.
  • He also hasnt shown the ability to erase anyone out of existence.
#22 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

SCANS!!!!

#23 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1415 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

• Absolutely nothing here says anything about speed. When has PR Beyonder shown fast reaction speed?
  • I am not saying LT is more powerful than PR Beyonder or PR MM, all i am saying is he has never shown superspeed nor has he shown the ability to give himself superspeed.
  • He also hasnt shown the ability to erase anyone out of existence.

He is more powerfull then anyone in Marvel, or DC, except TOAA (yes, i am sure he will beat Over-Monitor and Presence) IMAO. He can do anything he wants. I believe he can change his physical abilities, or create some force, since, if i not mistake, he changed some x-men into universes.

Ah man, i hate writing a lot of posts (laziness + i have another more important business then writing posts). So watch: PR Molecule Man kills Mikaboshi in second. Are you happy now? -_-

#24 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

He is more powerfull then anyone in Marvel, or DC, except TOAA (yes, i am sure he will beat Over-Monitor and Presence) IMAO. He can do anything he wants. I believe he can change his physical abilities, or create some force, since, if i not mistake, he changed some x-men into universes.

Ah man, i hate writing a lot of posts (laziness + i have another more important business then writing posts). So watch: PR Molecule Man kills Mikaboshi in second. Are you happy now? -_-

Not so sure about the bold part rest i agree. :)

#25 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1415 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

Not so sure about the bold part rest i agree. :)

If PR Beyonder is realy 1000000 times more powerfull then multiverse (i remember a comic with him being explained to be 1000000 times more powerfull then multiverse, or something like that, i am not sure), then he would stomp thousands Presences and Over-Monitors combined. =) The reason why i am thinking TOAA is the only one from Marvel and DC who can stop him is that TOAA is the embodiment of comic writers IMAO. Presence and Over-Monitor are more like comic characters. Comic writer is like God in comics, because he can write anything about comic characters, he can do with them anything he wants.

#26 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

If PR Beyonder is realy 1000000 times more powerfull then multiverse (i remember a comic with him being explained to be 1000000 times more powerfull then multiverse, or something like that, i am not sure), then he would stomp thousands Presences and Over-Monitors combined. =) The reason why i am thinking TOAA is the only one from Marvel and DC who can stop him is that TOAA is the embodiment of comic writers IMAO. Presence and Over-Monitor are more like comic characters. Comic writer is like God in comics, because he can write anything about comic characters, he can do with them anything he wants.

• I dont remember that at all, and i think i have read every comics with Pr Beyonder.
  • But i dont think i should be debating here, because i know absolutely nothing about Over-Monitor and very little about Presence.
#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Killemall said:

If your that powerful i'm pretty sure you can become as fast as you want

#28 Posted by kool_chris (128 posts) - - Show Bio

MM LOST to sentry , so I'm pretty sure chaos king could beat him being that he consumed 98% of the multiverse without a struggle and on top of that NO NOBODY BEAT HIM , he just simply LEFT show some respect to chaos king.

#29 Posted by unstressing (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@kool_chris: That was the most BS thing ever you really can't count that it was just bad writing overall. Sentry the only person that magically gains powers and masters them the time they are introduced. So Sentry did not beat MM the writer did to hype up Sentry even further.

#30 Posted by jagernutt (3184 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule man. Maybe a good fight though.

#31 Posted by Hulkman123 (1747 posts) - - Show Bio

@unstressing: @kool_chris:

That was Post Retcon Molecule Man, here Pre Retcon MM is being used, Pre Retcon is far more powerful and would blink the Void from existence.

@killemall:

Beyonder showed fast reaction speed when he fought the Celestials. I believe he did billions of feigns, thrusts and parries per second.

Also, MM created a blast so powerful that it could have slagged off billions of dimensions, and that was a twitch reaction.

Not only that, but MM is certainly a reality warper as well as a guy with absolute control over energy and matter.

PR MM stomps here.

#32 Posted by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

MM

#33 Posted by kool_chris (128 posts) - - Show Bio

@unstressing: I mean it always gonna be up to the writers for the outcome so can't say that lol and to be honest sentry doesn't get that much respect and hes done a lot but this isn't a sentry post , as for chaos king he wouldn't just lost so easy like that lol just a mere blink from MM could take out CK ? That's over doing it don't u think ?

#34 Posted by Bo88gdan (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule man Ftw

#35 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6872 posts) - - Show Bio

MM

#36 Posted by Darkgenex (885 posts) - - Show Bio

Owen stomps.

#37 Posted by eternityx (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

MM easily

#38 Posted by TheKing47 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

MM is on another level.

Even the LT isn't a match for this guy.

Molecule Man stomps 10/10.