Nabu.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lordraiden

Again, another character that needs to be defined, in what version are we talking about? The one that fought Zeus and killed him the first time? The one during Secret Invasion? Cause I know the one during Chaos War wouldn't even be worth mentioning.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By demifiend
@lordraiden said:
Again, another character that needs to be defined, in what version are we talking about? The one that fought Zeus and killed him the first time? The one during Secret Invasion? Cause I know the one during Chaos War wouldn't even be worth mentioning.
pff it doesnt matter, prep time nabu takes this
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
Of course it matters.  The only thing Nabu can do to CW Mikaboshi is the same thing they did to him in the end, is bfr him.  He cann't outright defeat him.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By demifiend
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
Of course it matters.  The only thing Nabu can do to CW Mikaboshi is the same thing they did to him in the end, is bfr him.  He cann't outright defeat him.
it doesnt matter, nabu has fought spectre. mikaboshi is nothing againts spectre
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
?? the same Spectre who had backing against every magic user in the history of the DCU, and was later told by the Presence he had the power to take down the AM, but failed to do so! that Spectre? Your reasoning is full of holes!! Saying that he's fought Spectre actually doesn't help you at all, alot of people have fought Spectre, he's all over the place.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By demifiend
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
?? the same Spectre who had backing against every magic user in the history of the DCU, and was later told by the Presence he had the power to take down the AM, but failed to do so! that Spectre? Your reasoning is full of holes!! Saying that he's fought Spectre actually doesn't help you at all, alot of people have fought Spectre, he's all over the place.
No Caption Provided
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
No Caption Provided
???? What is that pic suppose to do for me???? is it suppose to make me go 'Wow'?? The Spectre is awsome, yeah, i'll give it to him!! Sorry (cause i've actually seen it before, and know what it's from), but your going to have to do better than take a picture out of context  over the net from a story that I'm quite confident in saying that you haven't actually read outside of that pic!!  I could just as easily post some pics of Spectre being disposed of easily, too ;-) Come on Demi, gotta do better than that, just cause it's Spec.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Nabu has nothing! well not compared to someone who can absorb a whole multiverse! Mikaboshi could beat every Lord of Order together.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By demifiend
@lordraiden: ???? What is that pic suppose to do for me???? is it suppose to make me go 'Wow'?? The Spectre is awsome, yeah, i'll give it to him!! Sorry (cause i've actually seen it before, and know what it's from), but your going to have to do better than take a picture out of context  over the net from a story that I'm quite confident in saying that you haven't actually read outside of that pic!!  I could just as easily post some pics of Spectre being disposed of easily, too ;-) Come on Demi, gotta do better than that, just cause it's Spec. 

mm ok, maybe the pic is OUT of context to you.  
For me is enough, you obviously dont know a shit about spectre. 
show me the "greats" feats of mikaboshi, and i can show you something special vs Antimonitor. 
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden: ???? What is that pic suppose to do for me???? is it suppose to make me go 'Wow'?? The Spectre is awsome, yeah, i'll give it to him!! Sorry (cause i've actually seen it before, and know what it's from), but your going to have to do better than take a picture out of context  over the net from a story that I'm quite confident in saying that you haven't actually read outside of that pic!!  I could just as easily post some pics of Spectre being disposed of easily, too ;-) Come on Demi, gotta do better than that, just cause it's Spec.  mm ok, maybe the pic is OUT of context to you.  For me is enough, you obviously dont know a shit about spectre. show me the "greats" feats of mikaboshi, and i can show you something special vs Antimonitor. 
If yo haven't read Chaos War, then there's no point going any further, if you want me to explain that series to you?  As to Spectre, I have the feeling i've read more on him over the last twenty five years than you have seen pics of him over the net ;-)
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By demifiend
@lordraiden said:

@demifiend said:

@lordraiden: ???? What is that pic suppose to do for me???? is it suppose to make me go 'Wow'?? The Spectre is awsome, yeah, i'll give it to him!! Sorry (cause i've actually seen it before, and know what it's from), but your going to have to do better than take a picture out of context  over the net from a story that I'm quite confident in saying that you haven't actually read outside of that pic!!  I could just as easily post some pics of Spectre being disposed of easily, too ;-) Come on Demi, gotta do better than that, just cause it's Spec.  mm ok, maybe the pic is OUT of context to you.  For me is enough, you obviously dont know a shit about spectre. show me the "greats" feats of mikaboshi, and i can show you something special vs Antimonitor. 
If yo haven't read Chaos War, then there's no point going any further, if you want me to explain that series to you?  As to Spectre, I have the feeling i've read more on him over the last twenty five years than you have seen pics of him over the net ;-)
predictable.  nice way to finish the "debate". 
next
GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GoldenStar66

Going with Nabu.

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
No Caption Provided
Fighting for a ball lol 

@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
No Caption Provided
???? What is that pic suppose to do for me???? is it suppose to make me go 'Wow'?? The Spectre is awsome, yeah, i'll give it to him!! Sorry (cause i've actually seen it before, and know what it's from), but your going to have to do better than take a picture out of context  over the net from a story that I'm quite confident in saying that you haven't actually read outside of that pic!!  I could just as easily post some pics of Spectre being disposed of easily, too ;-) Come on Demi, gotta do better than that, just cause it's Spec.

Mikaboshi is taken waaay out of context though. Besides, he was beaten with prep so, Nabu beat him with prep.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Deranged Midget

If this is CW Mikaboshi, Nabu get's dropped.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lordraiden
@Cypher's Gambit said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
No Caption Provided
Fighting for a ball lol 

@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@lordraiden said:
No Caption Provided
Mikaboshi is taken waaay out of context though. Besides, he was beaten with prep so, Nabu beat him with prep.
1. he was never beaten, he was bfr'd/tricked, it was stated they could never outright defeat him, only give him what he wanted through deceit.  2. Yes, someone (you know who you are)  has posted a pic of Spectre holding a WORLD/PLANET together, as evidence of how powerful he is to defeat a being who's taken over most of Marvel and taken over realities!! Do the math, is all I can say, and even better, read all the actually events of any pics you post ;-)
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Thor's hammmer

COIE antimonitor was pretty much Dc's Chaos King, Spectre was amped beyond his master to fight COIE antimonitor.
Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers