• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

VS ((Set-Up)) in there final battle kratos kill his daddy ZEUS with the powerful divine sword "BLADE OF OLYMPUS" and absorb some of zeus powers to increase his level of godlike Strength Stamina Durability plus like zeus in gow2 kratos now have the Ability to fly then become the new king of the gods and ruler of olympus but his sorrow boil of hatred anger is still the same in years later kratos watching his army on his throne then he hears footsteps kratos get his sword before he's about to attack he said show yourself whoever you are or i will kill you it was known as loki (note:loki knows all about kratos and the blade) loki say wait no need to kill me mighty kratos new king of the gods im here to help you but kratos said that i don't need you and anybody help now begone funnylooking one or else loki then start to tell kratos info lies about there another god that's just as powerful and kratos said so what? loki tells him more lies that he was in on it when that night ares trick you of killing your wife and daughter kratos told him WHAT? who is the one other god? loki told him his name is THOR the god of thunder he more evil then ares was then kratos starts to beleaves him kratos asked loki where is this god of thunder? i will kill him for this loki said that i will teleport to new york city you will find him there so loki teleport kratos to new york but did not see thor nowhere so he got angry and begone to rampageing the city Meanwhile in S.H.I.E.L.D.S homebase thor looking at tv watching wwe raw to see his favorite TRIPLE H then news came up reporting that a man in a armor rampageing the city and roaring out someone name thor so then thor fly to the city and try to reasoning with kratos telling him im here and why are you doing this? then kratos told him im here to kill you thunder god now fight me again thor trys to reason with him saying there no need for us to fight there no point to this then kratos tells him you will fight me now with all of your might or i kill everybody in this city thor said you have lost your mind fine let us battle)) ((remerber kratos is at high level thor have his hammer and kratos have the blade of olympus) and loki is hopeing they kill each other so he can take the blade of olympus so who going to be on top? the thunder god thor? or the new king of the gods kratos? or loki?

#2 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok? Then Kratos May Take The Win.

#3 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Wth?

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

fail

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...interesting.

#6 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Wth? "

((Blade of Olympus(a divine sword so powerful it was the blade that allowed Zeus to defeat the Titans.) Each weapon can be powered up with experience orbs to increase their power and add new attacks it can even kill any gods))

#7 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos has alot of juice and you've powered him up a bit, but Thor's still my man lol

#8 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor as much as i like kratos and as powerful as he is hes not thors level

#9 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos wins

#10 Posted by lordraiden (7098 posts) - - Show Bio

As awsome as Kratos is, he's still got a ways to go before he gets to Thor's power levels!

#11 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

!Drake! says:

"Kratos wins"

how

#12 Posted by lordraiden (7098 posts) - - Show Bio

soul taker says:

"!Drake! says:
"Kratos wins"
how"

I believe he might be baiting, like in the Red Hulk vs Thor thread!

#13 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR! The mighty!

THOR! The brave!

Crush the infidels in your way!

By your hammer let none be saved!

LIVE! To die on the final day!

Gods, Monsters and Men...

Will die together, in the end.

#14 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratyos took zues that has to count for something

@lol I said hulk wins just to be an as.

#15 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

but the zeus from god of war is completley different than the marvel one plus kratos could never beat zeus hes more powerful the only reason kratos had him beat was by tricking him

#16 Posted by lordraiden (7098 posts) - - Show Bio

!Drake! says:

"Kratyos took zues that has to count for something @lol I said hulk wins just to be an as."

Yeah, I know that now, thanx for clearing that up!

#17 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

(( so he can't do the same to thor?))

#18 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"THOR! The mighty!THOR! The brave!Crush the infidels in your way!By your hammer let none be saved!LIVE! To die on the final day!Gods, Monsters and Men...Will die together, *in the end*."

If you made that up, that was pretty awesome.

#19 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

((if outsmart zeus in tricking him then he can do the same to thor))

#20 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"((if outsmart zeus in tricking him then he can do the same to thor)) "

i like the way u think

#21 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

That was Manowar, Sparda. The song is called Thor(The Powerhead.)

#22 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

!Drake! says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"((if outsmart zeus in tricking him then he can do the same to thor)) "
i like the way u think"

(( thanks))

#23 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor fought Zues and couldn't beat him. Kratos fought Zeus without his God of War powers and won. You put two and two together here people.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.Period.

#25 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

would be a cool fight, but thor would win if he don't get hurt or kill by that sword,  kratos need his own comicbook of god of war. 

#26 Posted by Hubris-Mantis (70 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kratos just stabbing him will  draw power away from Thor.If it gets tough Kratos can just conjure up the head of Medusa along with shield of Perseus and throw back whatever Thor sends his way.

#27 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
Hubris-Mantis said:
"

I think Kratos just stabbing him will  draw power away from Thor.If it gets tough Kratos can just conjure up the head of Medusa along with shield of Perseus and throw back whatever Thor sends his way.

"

true good point. 
#28 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#29 Posted by Seer of the Lights (1 posts) - - Show Bio
Karite said:
"

but the zeus from god of war is completley different than the marvel one plus kratos could never beat zeus hes more powerful the only reason kratos had him beat was by tricking him

"
That is the dumbest reason I have ever heard.  Thats like saying that since Thor has killed someone with his hammer, that it is no longer a factor in THIS fight... also, some of us can use their brains more than once, which may be why you wrote that in the first place.
#30 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can hit almost faster then eye can see and has easily survived the center of the sun!

#31 Posted by Fresh Prince (5147 posts) - - Show Bio

The God of Thunder

#32 Posted by DeadPool Man (28 posts) - - Show Bio

All Thor has to do is charge up his hammer with lightning and throw it at Kratos

#33 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins...Thou shall strike lighting upon thee

#34 Posted by thaproblem99 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's gonna kill him
#35 Posted by ILoveComics (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Id like to see the fight, Kratos has so many weapons and abilities
#36 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins this with ease!

#37 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor smashes Kratos. For all of Kratos weapons, strength, & items, he still has poor durability & average attack speed. Thor is much stronger, faster, durable, & a better fighter. He won't even have to go into warrior madness for this fight.
#38 Posted by sora605873 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would owned kratos in like 5 min
#39 Edited by HNIC (171 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW kratos gets zeus powers and becomes king of olympus and people are saying thor would win. this is a funny thread. I'm guessing everybody on this threads favorite character in marvel is thor, but whatever not important. lets break this down.

thor 
class 100
controles elements
extremely durable

kratos 
used to be around class 80 or 90 with zeus power i'm thinking 100 or way more (Zeus is a God his power should be like Odin from marvel( You saying Thor can beat Odin that is bull))
extremely durable like thor
has magical weapons and controls whatever zeus used to control like lightning etc.

from what i see Kratos has a ton of magical weapons (each one has different powers and almost all of them would work on thor, thor doesn't use magic), is as strong or stronger then thor physically just as durable and has more experience (yes he has a lot more experience battling monsters that are unbelievably stronger then him).

how in the hell can thor beat the super powered kratos
somebodies got to explain this cause i see like a 9/10 victory for kratos.

you guys should post some reasons

#40 Posted by God_Spawn (37880 posts) - - Show Bio
@HNIC said:
" WOW kratos gets zeus powers and becomes king of olympus and people are saying thor would win. this is a funny thread. I'm guessing everybody on this threads favorite character in marvel is thor, but whatever not important.
lets break this down.

thor 
class 100
controles elements
extremely durable

kratos 
used to be around class 80 or 90 with zeus power i'm thinking 100 or way more (Zeus is a God his power should be like Odin from marvel( You saying Thor can beat Odin that is bull))
has magical weapons and controls whatever zeus used to control like lightning.

from what i see Kratos has a ton of magical weapons (each one has different powers and almost all of them would work on thor, thor doesn't use magic), is as strong or stronger then thor physically just as durable and has more experience (yes he has a lot more experience battling monsters that are unbelievably times stronger then him).

"
Maybe if you had a more accurate breakdown of Thor and Odin for that matter comparing GOW Zues to Marvel Odin when he has nothing even puts him on M. Odin's level, you would see why Kratos loses.
#41 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio
@HNIC said:
" WOW kratos gets zeus powers and becomes king of olympus and people are saying thor would win. this is a funny thread. I'm guessing everybody on this threads favorite character in marvel is thor, but whatever not important. lets break this down. thor  class 100 controles elements extremely durable kratos  used to be around class 80 or 90 with zeus power i'm thinking 100 or way more (Zeus is a God his power should be like Odin from marvel( You saying Thor can beat Odin that is bull)) extremely durable like thor has magical weapons and controls whatever zeus used to control like lightning etc. from what i see Kratos has a ton of magical weapons (each one has different powers and almost all of them would work on thor, thor doesn't use magic), is as strong or stronger then thor physically just as durable and has more experience (yes he has a lot more experience battling monsters that are unbelievably stronger then him). how in the hell can thor beat the super powered kratos somebodies got to explain this cause i see like a 9/10 victory for kratos. you guys should post some reasons "
Zeus from God of War is no where near as powerful as Odin from Marvel.  Odin's power was able to shake and destroy entire galaxies, Zeus from God of War can't even destroy a single planet or continent.  Zeus from God of War died by having Kratos, a character who isn't even class 100, punch him to death, which means someone like Thor would kill Zeus with a single hit. 

The idea that you believe that Kratos is as strong and durable as Thor shows that you read no comics with Thor in them.  Kratos was killed in the first game when Ares impaled him, Kratos has enough trouble pushing statues over.  Thor has lifted a snake that wrapped itself around the entire freaking planet, he's survive nova level blast, survive having half a planet's weight smashed him into the ground, has damaged Celestials, even blocked a blast that would destroy 1/5 of the universe.  And you still think Kratos can beat him?

Kratos can't even hurt Thor, Thor can stand there all day and Kratos would be unable to do any damage to him, Thor can kill Kratos with a single hit if he wanted to.
#42 Posted by Deadcool (6810 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gottheit said:
"

THOR! The mighty!

THOR! The brave!

"
@Gottheit also said:
"

That was Manowar, Sparda. The song is called Thor(The Powerhead.)

"
#43 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@HNIC said: 

" WOW kratos gets zeus powers and becomes king of olympus and people are saying thor would win. this is a funny thread. I'm guessing everybody on this threads favorite character in marvel is thor, but whatever not important. lets break this down.

thor 
class 100
controles elements
extremely durable

kratos 
has magical weapons and controls whatever zeus used to control like lightning.

from what i see Kratos has a ton of magical weapons (each one has different powers and almost all of them would work on thor, thor doesn't use magic), is as strong or stronger then thor physically just as durable and has more experience (yes he has a lot more experience battling monsters that are unbelievably times stronger then him).

"

Yeah that divine power Zeus had worked out so well against Kratos.

Hope+Fists = Dead Zeus as Kratos pounds his face in.
Heres the problem champ, even if you give Kratos his fathers power, Thor will still be MUCH stronger, MUCH more durable, MUCH faster, MUCH more devastating, MUCH more everything. Kratos has no comparable strength or durability.
Kratos would be lucky if he could break Thor's skin, which I'm not entire convinced he can even do. 

Odin is a LOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT more powerful than God of War Zeus. Marvel Zeus is a lot more powerful than God of War Zeus. 
Odin could have snapped his fingers and undone the damage Kratos did, not to mention unlike the Gods in God of War, Asgardians are apparently much more tricky to kill. Thor essentially fought himself back from the dead for example and revived his entire pantheon.
Thor controls lightning too, he can stop skyscraper sized tidal waves with a toss of Mjolnir, cause global storms, send out blasts that stagger Ego in his tracks, pound Godzilla' hand to be felt on the other side of the globe, level the country side just trading blows with Beta Ray Bill(who himself is pounding people through planets). Thor himself packs magic hammer, that lets him reorganize matter, absorb energy, fling himself into hyperspace. He could literally DROP Mjolnir onto Kratos and Kratos would not be able to get it off himself.

Thor could literally pancake Kratos with a since of his hammer. 
10/10 for Thor, if you want scans, ask were you want scans of, I can show you Thor speeding to rescue people from a black hole, lift Midgard Serpent off the globe, fight a being who was attacking him mentally, physically and even spiritually, etc.

#44 Posted by lanebad6 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

lol this is a funny thread, but the gow games were sick but the gods especially zeus were just weak. If you were to have kratos go into the MU and face all the olympians.... Lol he might get past herc but zeus haha....no. What zeus did to hulk was awesome, i think it would happen the same way. How many tons can kratos lift anyway?

#45 Posted by dwade (62 posts) - - Show Bio

this kratos is overpowered but i think kratos wins

i presume this

odin got something near the power of zeus (i dont know whos stronger but the power level is close) and thor( i guess not rune king ) got the same or lower power than odin sooo

kratos owns zeus and zeus=odin and thor is weaker than odin soooo kratos wins

#46 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gottheit said:

THOR! The mighty!

THOR! The brave!

#47 Posted by ShootingNova (17067 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor destroys.

@dwade said:

this kratos is overpowered but i think kratos wins

i presume this

odin got something near the power of zeus (i dont know whos stronger but the power level is close) and thor( i guess not rune king ) got the same or lower power than odin sooo

kratos owns zeus and zeus=odin and thor is weaker than odin soooo kratos wins

Zeus from GOW is not even remotely as powerful as Marvel Odin.

#48 Posted by Noone301994 (4705 posts) - - Show Bio

@HNIC

said:

" WOW kratos gets zeus powers and becomes king of olympus and people are saying thor would win. this is a funny thread. I'm guessing everybody on this threads favorite character in marvel is thor, but whatever not important. lets break this down. thor class 100 controles elements extremely durable kratos used to be around class 80 or 90 with zeus power i'm thinking 100 or way more (Zeus is a God his power should be like Odin from marvel( You saying Thor can beat Odin that is bull)) extremely durable like thor has magical weapons and controls whatever zeus used to control like lightning etc. from what i see Kratos has a ton of magical weapons (each one has different powers and almost all of them would work on thor, thor doesn't use magic), is as strong or stronger then thor physically just as durable and has more experience (yes he has a lot more experience battling monsters that are unbelievably stronger then him). how in the hell can thor beat the super powered kratos somebodies got to explain this cause i see like a 9/10 victory for kratos. you guys should post some reasons "

Zeus from God of War is no where near as powerful as Odin from Marvel. Odin's power was able to shake and destroy entire galaxies, Zeus from God of War can't even destroy a single planet or continent. Zeus from God of War died by having Kratos, a character who isn't even class 100, punch him to death, which means someone like Thor would kill Zeus with a single hit.

The idea that you believe that Kratos is as strong and durable as Thor shows that you read no comics with Thor in them. Kratos was killed in the first game when Ares impaled him, Kratos has enough trouble pushing statues over. Thor has lifted a snake that wrapped itself around the entire freaking planet, he's survive nova level blast, survive having half a planet's weight smashed him into the ground, has damaged Celestials, even blocked a blast that would destroy 1/5 of the universe. And you still think Kratos can beat him?

Kratos can't even hurt Thor, Thor can stand there all day and Kratos would be unable to do any damage to him, Thor can kill Kratos with a single hit if he wanted to.

#49 Edited by dondave (37397 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#50 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9407 posts) - - Show Bio

image fail