• 82 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14
deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Mighty Guy V.S 4th Raikage (97 votes)

Guy 73%
Aye 27%

Battle takes place in a large forest. They start two miles apart from each other

Morals on

Fight to the death

• 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to go with Guy on this one. Raikage is faster, but I think if guy opened a few gates he could get on his level and then Asakujaku!

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@paulson3lt: If he goes to all 8 gates I think he wins any thing less I think not

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

8 gates would kill him, so technically I think that is a draw. I feel like if Sasuke could keep up with him Guy could

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage is out of guy's league, only chance he would have would be in 8 gates.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Guy defeated Kisame, while Raikage stalemate sasuke with his new sharingan, Guy in a close fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: And? Sasuke at that point would have beaten Kisame as well. Raikage Punched through Susanoo

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage blitzed and oneshotted Kisame pretty much while Guy's best attack didn't even KO him. Raikage is faster, stronger, and more durable. Guy pretty much has no way to win. Even all 8 gates may lose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: When did Raikage one shot Kisame? All I remember was when Bee and him double lariatted Kisame's head off. Not calling you a liar I just don't remember that.

And Guys best attack did KO Kisame. He punched him so hard into a lake that all the water flew out

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@paulson3lt: @darkraiden: If that is what hes/shes talking about that wasnt even Kisame.

But I think Raikage takes this especially if he goes all out. Tho this isnt a stomp in anyone favor

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't down anyone's opinion but I can't believe you guys are debating this LOL. Ay is way faster than Guy, for one. And since we're power scaling: Guy is on Kakashi's level while Ay is on the Fourth's. If guy > Ay (heck even if guy = Ay) then my math's off. I don't think Guy could defeat Bee either. Guy sensei is too vulnerable to someone like this. Raikage destroys the forest then goes to work on the decent threat Guy poses.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: When did Raikage one shot Kisame? All I remember was when Bee and him double lariatted Kisame's head off. Not calling you a liar I just don't remember that.

And Guys best attack did KO Kisame. He punched him so hard into a lake that all the water flew out

Yeah that, and Kisame was still moving and was even able to trap Guy and commit suicide. Not much of a KO. true it wasn't himself, but it was still just one shot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I thought was able to trap him because he was already weakened from opening the gates in the previous battle with the fake?

Also if Guy did open all 8 gates his skills would most likely surpass Raikage in feats, opening the 7th would (assumingly) put him on the same level

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I thought was able to trap him because he was already weakened from opening the gates in the previous battle with the fake?

Also if Guy did open all 8 gates his skills would most likely surpass Raikage in feats, opening the 7th would (assumingly) put him on the same level

Yeah it weakened him, but he wasn't KO'd. He was still conscious. And this was with no Samehada. Also Kakashi and 7th Gate Guy were keeping pace with each other.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I meant when Kisame trapped Guy, Guy was already weakened from being worn out by the gates. Also Kakashi is not as fast as 7th gate Guy

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

Raikage is overrated, due to his dominance over Sasuke. Gai can so take him.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I meant when Kisame trapped Guy, Guy was already weakened from being worn out by the gates. Also Kakashi is not as fast as 7th gate Guy

Oh that, true. And Kakashi shouldn't be as fast, but when facing the Jinchuuriki 6 paths, they were around even in speed for w/e reason.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulson3lt: @darkraiden: @ohitsthatguy: He is not over rated hes the thrid fastest in the anime an is very strong he's a very feared kage an not to mention hes a kage he wouldn't be one if he didnt have the power to protect his village.

Raiden you cant use that one hit ko be one it was his an bees special attack an that wasnt even kisame it was someone else.

An Pual no if guy were to open the 8 gate i dont think It would put him past Raikage no if he opened them all he wouldnt go down easy but i doubt he would be much more powerful than raikage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm:

I took this right from the Naruto wiki

"Any shinobi who activates this state will temporarily gain powers greater than a Kage, but they will die because of the damage done to their body"

Also I thought Kakashi or Guy stated it during the Rock Lee v.s Gaara Fight

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulson3lt: No they didnt

An idk if u did take that from the wiki I still dont believe it. I would dont think the he would beat him

It said a kage every kage is different not everyone is at the same power level.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm: They say that it releases power greater than the Hokage in the English Dub of the episode, seen here:

Loading Video...

They say it at 29 minutes, if the link doesn't time skip correctly.

I don't think they said that in the original though, but I could be wrong.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: oh well if it the hokage then he still loses. Im sure the raikage is more powerful than the hokage. An they may be able to release that power but not for long. Now I dont think the raikage would win easily but I dont think he would lose.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm: Neither do I, I voted Raikage. I was just showing you what the guy was talking about

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Oh lol well thank you because i didnt remember them saying that lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm: Hokages are generally considered more powerful than Raikages. I think they mentioned this in recent episode with Kabuto. But given that Sasuke was able to keep up with Raikage couldn't you assume Guy with some gates open could as well

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Veravin

aye, he has a little durability thing going for him.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@paulson3lt: Um not the 4th raikage Im sure he was strong than that 3rd an 5th obviously not the 4th.

But in certian aspects the 3rd would when along with the 5th but all round I believe the 4th raikage would win.

Ab i never said he could keep up (it would Have to be the 7th/8th gate to keep up) but In the end I dont think ge would win the Raikage has very high durability an saskue didnt keep up with him physically it was him using amaterasu so thats different.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@magnificentstorm: So? Raikage fears Tsunade, and even admits she's stronger than him, though Tsunade's speed is total shit. Gai has nothing but high-end feats. He has perfect physical stats. The only thing I've seen capable of pushing him back was the ten tailed beast.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm: So? Raikage fears Tsunade, and even admits she's stronger than him, though Tsunade's speed is total shit. Gai has nothing but high-end feats. He has perfect physical stats. The only thing I've seen capable of pushing him back was the ten tailed beast.

With Raikage, you have to look at his strength "Plus" his speed. With these two factors, he easily overpowers lady tsunade.

Loading Video...

start around 1:10.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage is too much. Maybe 8 gates Guy can change that though.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

This is a match up that kept me thinking for a while before..

I'd say when Gai is upto five gates, raikage can keep up and fight him, while v2 could fight sixth and seventh gate.

I'd put seventh gate guy above v2 raikage due to his insane offensive output, but raikage's defenses due to v2 should keep him on his feet for a while before collapsing, while guy loses much more strength from that. So raikage could arguably finish him after that.

If guy goes the hyped eight gate, I don't have anything against him beating raikage, his seventh one was pretty much nearing kage level.. But, it'd kill him, so it'll be, technically, a stalemate.

If raikage is arrogant enough to fight gate sixth/seventh with v1, he will lose. Even in seventh vs v2, it's a toss up.

overall, raikage takes it more times than guy does.

Interesting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Interesting

Raikage. Only way for Gai to win is to open the 8th gate, even then Raikage might be able to last long enough for the effects to where off and he would then die. But even if in 8th he kills him he still dies right after, basically causing a stalemate.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Guy has a chance but little one.

Guy beat Kisame cuz he is worst match-up for Kisame... Basiclly Kisame stole or absorb chakra with samehada against his opponents.. But Guy dont use any chakra on his fights...And he is too fast for Kisame...Then we have Guy>Kisame but we dont get Guy>Ay cuz of Guy Beat Kisame.... Guy is Kisame's worst nightmare..

About Guy vs Ay ı think this is tough one... Guy not goin down easily...

If Jugo and Suigetsu counter it Raikage's attacks (two time)...Guy could even he dont need any gate opening..

But lately he need.. 1,2,3,4,5 Gates nothin for Ay(4th Raikage) maybe 6 and 7 Gates could hurt and kill him, 8 Definetlly Kill Ay

But 7 Gate makes him too much fraglie and 8 Gates make him dead...

Ay faster,stronger,more durable, has more experience.. Ay won this with extremely high diff..

BUT IF AY HAS TWO ARMS HE CAN DO THAT !!!! IF HE HAS ONE, NO HE CANT !!!!!

One arm ay could be defeated with 6th Gate ...

If Ay has 2 arm Ay with high diff
If Ay has 1 arm Guy with high diff

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy destroys and it's laughable this is even a contest. They both fought the same character, Madara Uchiha, and they were both fighting their hardest against him. Who performed better?

Might Guy when he opened all 8 gates.

Now I grant that this post was from a year ago, but as a guy who can come in the end; Might Guy takes this fight.

No Caption Provided

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Gai uses the 8th Gate he dies, so that's a stalemate.

I don't think he'd need it, though. 7th should be sufficient.

ShadowSpider23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might Guy with 8 Gates wins this Raikage got defeated easily by Madara when all the Kage were teaming up against him and this was before he received the Sage of Six Pths Power. Might Guy almost killed Madara after he received this power up so this shows how powerful the eight gates is. So if it's a fight to the death then Guy wins however if your talking about Guy before using the 7th Gate then that might be a different story.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy sensei.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: true. Although I think opening 7 gates is enough to defeat raikage

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Gracetrack

Guy beats him. 7th gate should be enough.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage can blitz Guy before he opens gates unless I'm forgetting something.

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: @_mongul:If Raikage dies first then it isn't a stalemate.

That being said I don't think 8 gates would be necessary, but I wanted to put it to bed definitively.

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redlantern2814: It doesn't matter if Raikage dies first, 8th gate is an automatic death for Gai.

Using 8th Gate means he dies later, so it's a stalemate.

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_mongul: If it meant automatic death then 1) Guy wouldn't be able to fight anyone given his automatic death and 2) Wouldn't allow for him to be healed which clearly is not the case.

Everyone dies later. Although to be more specific in any fight with High Difficulty there is the possibility that the individuals could die later from their injuries. Hell any Itachi fight in your mind must automatically be a stalemate given that if he exerts himself he will die later.

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By _Mongul

@redlantern2814: Obviously everyone eventually dies.

But Gai opening 8th gate is a death he is causing because of the fight. And yes, I would say if Itachi resorts to V2 Susano'o it is a stalemate.

How is Gai beating the Raikage if he dies too? By your logic, the team that scores a final basket to tie the game in Basketball should be awarded a win.

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_mongul: All it means to die after achieving victory is that you went all out. If you are a gladiator and you win your match; you don't get called a loser because afterwards you die as a result of the fight. You are a winner.

How is Gai beating Raikage if he dies too? Well by beating Raikage before he dies.

Let us do a thought experiment. Assume that Gai had destroyed Madara after opening the 8 gates. Do you think people would have sat around honoring Gai's memory by calling him a stalemate or equal to Madara? Nope. They would call him a winner who over-powered Madara.

Same thing here. Also to your basketball example: The team that scores the winning basket are the winners even if they all die of heart attacks after the game.

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redlantern2814: This isn't a fight in the story or narrative. Of course Gai would have been a hero.

This is a technical battleboard fight; If you beat your opponent at the expense of dying yourself, knowingly, it's a draw.

You don't get a win in a technical battle board fight if you also die.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy doesn't need the 8th gate to beat the Raikage

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_mongul: Is there a rule somewhere written that I can see that says "If someone dies after beating their opponent; then they don't get the victory" because if so I would love to contest it with someone.

Secondly, it would be no technical win; it would be a definitive win. Whoever dies first loses.

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redlantern2814: You don't seem to be grasping this.

If both combatants end up dying, neither one wins.

How is that difficult to understand?