• 92 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by fightobessed (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious about which leagues the MA could take down. Morals on for both sides.

Might Avengers

Vs

Round 1:

Justice league International: Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Rocket Red, Green Lantern Guy Gardener, Godiva, August General in Iron, Vixen

Round 2:

Justice league of America: Hawkman, Vibe, Green Lantern Simon Baz, Catwoman, Steve Trevor, Martian Man Hunter, Green Arrow, Katana

Round 3:

Justice League:

Superman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantenr Hal, Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, Batman, Firestorm, Element Woman

Round 4 Justice league Dark: Constantine, Frankenstein, Zatanna, Pandora, Deadman, Nightmare Nurse, Swamp Thing, Madame Xanadu, Black Orchid, Andrew Benett

#2 Posted by dondave (39000 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 2

Online
#3 Posted by fightobessed (182 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a gauntlet. They fight all of them. Also, I see them having the easiest time in Round 2 out of all the rounds. Spectrum takes down MM and the rest of the JLA probably can't handle Blue Marvel.

#4 Posted by Tyger (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they could take 2, but it's somewhat dependent on Blue Marvel and Photon performing well against Baz and J'on. (She Hulk could help, but the two of them would really have to set them up.)

Not enough heavy hitters for 3, and they'd be completely overwhelmed by 4.

#5 Posted by BoringPerson (2964 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm who are ON the Mighty Avengers?

#6 Posted by DogSoldier88 (575 posts) - - Show Bio

The MA are Luke Cage, Blade (dressed as Ronin in that picture), White Tiger, She-Hulk, Spectrum, Blue Marvel, Falcon, and Power-Man.

#7 Posted by DogSoldier88 (575 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the MA could handily win Round 1, 2, and 4. But they'd lose to the JL roster listed in Rd 3.

#8 Posted by Tyger (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

@dogsoldier88: It's showing 'Superior' Spider-Man in the pic. We going with that? Or Peter? (Current) Or neither? Not that I think he'll make a huge difference. (Well, Ock'll whup up something to give Cyborg a bad day, but still... not enough heavy hitters to take team 3.)

#9 Posted by fightobessed (182 posts) - - Show Bio

For round 3...Specturm was able to transform into Gamma radiation. I think she could also manage transforming into red sun light or something that would drop Superman pretty quick. Not sure she'd actually be able to manage it given half the league can run interference.

And yeah..Superior Spider-man for all the difference it makes. Actually, he probably make a huge difference if both side got prep.

#10 Posted by dondave (39000 posts) - - Show Bio

@fightobessed How would she know that Red Solar Radiation affects Superman?

Online
#11 Posted by DogSoldier88 (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior Spider-Man was only there for 1st few issues, then Luke Cage booted him out (SpOck wanted to run the team and attacked with his Spider Bots). He did not end up joining the team beyond that. But we could include him too, since the other JL rosters include people who aren't current members of their respective teams.

#12 Posted by DarkRaiden (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

They easily beat all of them. Spectrum's like Superman's worse enemy especially when with Blue Marvel. And Spectrum and Blade both know/can counter magic for the last team.

#13 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4182 posts) - - Show Bio

They easily beat all of them. Spectrum's like Superman's worse enemy especially when with Blue Marvel. And Spectrum and Blade both know/can counter magic for the last team.

What can they possibly do against JLD? Constantine, Zatanna, Deadman, Swamp Thing... I don't see the MA taking those guys out.

#14 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 3.

#15 Posted by ZhuRong (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing and Zatanna are too much for them in Round 3

#16 Posted by reaverlation (17462 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 2

#17 Posted by DarkRaiden (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

They easily beat all of them. Spectrum's like Superman's worse enemy especially when with Blue Marvel. And Spectrum and Blade both know/can counter magic for the last team.

What can they possibly do against JLD? Constantine, Zatanna, Deadman, Swamp Thing... I don't see the MA taking those guys out.

Blitz them? Use Blade and Spectrums' abilities to nullify their magic as they did with Shuma Gorath? Have Blue Marvel oneshot them?

#18 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is blue marvel and whoever spectrum is against multiple justice leagues..,,wow

#19 Edited by InjusticeForAll (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

They easily beat all of them. Spectrum's like Superman's worse enemy especially when with Blue Marvel. And Spectrum and Blade both know/can counter magic for the last team.

Silly boy. The last Round is the most powerful. Any of them can solo the entire marvel team. *pats on the head*

#21 Posted by DarkRaiden (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

They easily beat all of them. Spectrum's like Superman's worse enemy especially when with Blue Marvel. And Spectrum and Blade both know/can counter magic for the last team.

Silly boy. The last Round is the most powerful. Any of them can solo the entire marvel team. *pats on the head*

No they can't. None of them have MFTL reaction times.

#22 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4182 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

They easily beat all of them. Spectrum's like Superman's worse enemy especially when with Blue Marvel. And Spectrum and Blade both know/can counter magic for the last team.

What can they possibly do against JLD? Constantine, Zatanna, Deadman, Swamp Thing... I don't see the MA taking those guys out.

Blitz them? Use Blade and Spectrums' abilities to nullify their magic as they did with Shuma Gorath? Have Blue Marvel oneshot them?

About Shuma: Spectrum never showed any magic-nullifying abilities while fighting Shuma. She just used her abilities to mimic the magical sigils he was making which helped the team weaken him or something (iirc all it did was keep the possessed humans away from them while they fought Shuma), then White Tiger and Power Man (not Blade btw, it's another African-American guy with sunglasses) used their chi to summon the Tiger God who beat Shuma in the astral plane. Not without help though. Then Spectrum destroyed the physical body he took in order to attack Earth. None of them demonstrated any anti-magic abilities or anything.

About Blue Marvel: How is he gonna one-shot Swamp Thing exactly? And Zee's magic has repelled a room full of guys like Shazam and Wonder Woman so I don't see Blue Marvel doing much. Also, Deadman can possess him and blitz the MA, not to speak of Constantine who can use his House iof Mystery to make all of them his b!tches like he did with Phantom Stranger. And that's not even all of their roster.

#23 Posted by DarkRaiden (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

They easily beat all of them. Spectrum's like Superman's worse enemy especially when with Blue Marvel. And Spectrum and Blade both know/can counter magic for the last team.

What can they possibly do against JLD? Constantine, Zatanna, Deadman, Swamp Thing... I don't see the MA taking those guys out.

Blitz them? Use Blade and Spectrums' abilities to nullify their magic as they did with Shuma Gorath? Have Blue Marvel oneshot them?

About Shuma: Spectrum never showed any magic-nullifying abilities while fighting Shuma. She just used her abilities to mimic the magical sigils he was making which helped the team weaken him or something (iirc all it did was keep the possessed humans away from them while they fought Shuma), then White Tiger and Power Man (not Blade btw, it's another African-American guy with sunglasses) used their chi to summon the Tiger God who beat Shuma in the astral plane. Not without help though. Then Spectrum destroyed the physical body he took in order to attack Earth. None of them demonstrated any anti-magic abilities or anything.

About Blue Marvel: How is he gonna one-shot Swamp Thing exactly? And Zee's magic has repelled a room full of guys like Shazam and Wonder Woman so I don't see Blue Marvel doing much. Also, Deadman can possess him and blitz the MA, not to speak of Constantine who can use his House iof Mystery to make all of them his b!tches like he did with Phantom Stranger. And that's not even all of their roster.

1. Spectrum's magic mimicking abilities clearly nullified w/e thing Shuma was trying to do (keeping those things and Shuma's magic away from them). And Power Man's not even black IIRC, he's hispanic, but Spider Hero was Blade who guided Power Man into better utilizing his chi and do what he did to Shuma. Blade displayed magical knowledge and Spectrum displayed that her powers affect magic.

Blue Marvel oneshots Swamp Thing by hitting him with anti-matter which should annihilate him. Also Deadman possessing Blue Marvel wouldn't let him blitz Spectrum. She's so much faster than him.

And constantine has to react to Spectrum's lightspeed blitz to trap them anywhere. Don't think he can. Same with anyone else on that team.

#24 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4182 posts) - - Show Bio

@injusticeforall said:

@darkraiden said:

They easily beat all of them. Spectrum's like Superman's worse enemy especially when with Blue Marvel. And Spectrum and Blade both know/can counter magic for the last team.

Silly boy. The last Round is the most powerful. Any of them can solo the entire marvel team. *pats on the head*

No they can't. None of them have MFTL reaction times.

Not that they need it or anything.

#25 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4182 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

They easily beat all of them. Spectrum's like Superman's worse enemy especially when with Blue Marvel. And Spectrum and Blade both know/can counter magic for the last team.

What can they possibly do against JLD? Constantine, Zatanna, Deadman, Swamp Thing... I don't see the MA taking those guys out.

Blitz them? Use Blade and Spectrums' abilities to nullify their magic as they did with Shuma Gorath? Have Blue Marvel oneshot them?

About Shuma: Spectrum never showed any magic-nullifying abilities while fighting Shuma. She just used her abilities to mimic the magical sigils he was making which helped the team weaken him or something (iirc all it did was keep the possessed humans away from them while they fought Shuma), then White Tiger and Power Man (not Blade btw, it's another African-American guy with sunglasses) used their chi to summon the Tiger God who beat Shuma in the astral plane. Not without help though. Then Spectrum destroyed the physical body he took in order to attack Earth. None of them demonstrated any anti-magic abilities or anything.

About Blue Marvel: How is he gonna one-shot Swamp Thing exactly? And Zee's magic has repelled a room full of guys like Shazam and Wonder Woman so I don't see Blue Marvel doing much. Also, Deadman can possess him and blitz the MA, not to speak of Constantine who can use his House iof Mystery to make all of them his b!tches like he did with Phantom Stranger. And that's not even all of their roster.

1. Spectrum's magic mimicking abilities clearly nullified w/e thing Shuma was trying to do (keeping those things and Shuma's magic away from them). And Power Man's not even black IIRC, he's hispanic, but Spider Hero was Blade who guided Power Man into better utilizing his chi and do what he did to Shuma. Blade displayed magical knowledge and Spectrum displayed that her powers affect magic.

Blue Marvel oneshots Swamp Thing by hitting him with anti-matter which should annihilate him. Also Deadman possessing Blue Marvel wouldn't let him blitz Spectrum. She's so much faster than him.

And constantine has to react to Spectrum's lightspeed blitz to trap them anywhere. Don't think he can. Same with anyone else on that team.

1. First of all thanks for the spoilers (in bold. Sadly havn't had the time to get there yet). Now, Spectrum herself wasn't sure what she was doing. She was just mimicking the symbols Shuma was producing to keep the possessed away (I'm holding the issue in my hand as I'm writing that down). It did nothing to Shuma, just protected the team. Power Man only did whatever he did with the help of Blade (yeah thanks for that) and White Tiger (who stated to have the tougher role to play there) and it took them quite a while (in terms of super-powered fights of course) to do it. It is also stated that the Tiger God only defeated SHuma in the astral plane.

2. Blue Marvel can't one-shot Swampy because in order to do that he'd need to destroy every vegetable life form in the universe and I doubt he'd be able/willing to do that. Remember it's in-character+morals on, so I also don't see any FTL-one-shot-kills or anything of the sort.

3. Spectrum will have to react to Zatanna turning her into a squid or something in order to blitz John.

#26 Edited by BoringPerson (2964 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Morals are on. It's doubtful much straight blitz and significant antimatter strikes will even occur... BM doesn't even have a single significant feat of Antimatter punching anyone he doesn't know can take it. Even then, it's a tiny, tiny bit of Antimatter.

In a team battle annihilating Swamp Thing probably won't do much anyways, he's a flora elemental that will just spring back up instantly unless bound to a particular body.

JLD's overt lack of morals even with morals on is likely what gives them the fight.

With the only heavy hitters being Spectrum and BM I fail to see how the MA take anything but round 1... and even that's debatable.

The JLA has a much harder time than it should because they don't have Star Girl, whose powerset directly counters spectrum.

#27 Posted by DogSoldier88 (575 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is blue marvel and whoever spectrum is against multiple justice leagues..,,wow

Pretty much seems like it.

#29 Posted by DarkRaiden (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Morals are on. It's doubtful much straight blitz and significant antimatter strikes will even occur... BM doesn't even have a single significant feat of Antimatter punching anyone he doesn't know can take it. Even then, it's a tiny, tiny bit of Antimatter.

In a team battle annihilating Swamp Thing probably won't do much anyways, he's a flora elemental that will just spring back up instantly unless bound to a particular body.

JLD's overt lack of morals even with morals on is likely what gives them the fight.

With the only heavy hitters being Spectrum and BM I fail to see how the MA take anything but round 1... and even that's debatable.

The JLA has a much harder time than it should because they don't have Star Girl, whose powerset directly counters spectrum.

Didn't say BM would completely annihilate Swamp thing right away, but eventually, when he doesn't go down, he will. Or Spectrum will. And Spectrum has blitzed in character before. Just depends on how she's feeling that day.

#30 Posted by HAMMER_OF_J2 (1749 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by DarkRaiden (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

They easily beat all of them. Spectrum's like Superman's worse enemy especially when with Blue Marvel. And Spectrum and Blade both know/can counter magic for the last team.

What can they possibly do against JLD? Constantine, Zatanna, Deadman, Swamp Thing... I don't see the MA taking those guys out.

Blitz them? Use Blade and Spectrums' abilities to nullify their magic as they did with Shuma Gorath? Have Blue Marvel oneshot them?

About Shuma: Spectrum never showed any magic-nullifying abilities while fighting Shuma. She just used her abilities to mimic the magical sigils he was making which helped the team weaken him or something (iirc all it did was keep the possessed humans away from them while they fought Shuma), then White Tiger and Power Man (not Blade btw, it's another African-American guy with sunglasses) used their chi to summon the Tiger God who beat Shuma in the astral plane. Not without help though. Then Spectrum destroyed the physical body he took in order to attack Earth. None of them demonstrated any anti-magic abilities or anything.

About Blue Marvel: How is he gonna one-shot Swamp Thing exactly? And Zee's magic has repelled a room full of guys like Shazam and Wonder Woman so I don't see Blue Marvel doing much. Also, Deadman can possess him and blitz the MA, not to speak of Constantine who can use his House iof Mystery to make all of them his b!tches like he did with Phantom Stranger. And that's not even all of their roster.

1. Spectrum's magic mimicking abilities clearly nullified w/e thing Shuma was trying to do (keeping those things and Shuma's magic away from them). And Power Man's not even black IIRC, he's hispanic, but Spider Hero was Blade who guided Power Man into better utilizing his chi and do what he did to Shuma. Blade displayed magical knowledge and Spectrum displayed that her powers affect magic.

Blue Marvel oneshots Swamp Thing by hitting him with anti-matter which should annihilate him. Also Deadman possessing Blue Marvel wouldn't let him blitz Spectrum. She's so much faster than him.

And constantine has to react to Spectrum's lightspeed blitz to trap them anywhere. Don't think he can. Same with anyone else on that team.

1. First of all thanks for the spoilers (in bold. Sadly havn't had the time to get there yet). Now, Spectrum herself wasn't sure what she was doing. She was just mimicking the symbols Shuma was producing to keep the possessed away (I'm holding the issue in my hand as I'm writing that down). It did nothing to Shuma, just protected the team. Power Man only did whatever he did with the help of Blade (yeah thanks for that) and White Tiger (who stated to have the tougher role to play there) and it took them quite a while (in terms of super-powered fights of course) to do it. It is also stated that the Tiger God only defeated SHuma in the astral plane.

2. Blue Marvel can't one-shot Swampy because in order to do that he'd need to destroy every vegetable life form in the universe and I doubt he'd be able/willing to do that. Remember it's in-character+morals on, so I also don't see any FTL-one-shot-kills or anything of the sort.

3. Spectrum will have to react to Zatanna turning her into a squid or something in order to blitz John.

1. My main point is that Spectrum's abilities can counter magic. Which is what she'll need if she decides to take an easy and not blitz.

2. He could just destroy the plant life nearby so Swamp Thing can't continue on fighting. That's very, very possible.

3. She's MFTL, Zatanna won't even be able to say a word if Spectrum decides against it. Plus it's not like it's Zatanna's first move.

#32 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9295 posts) - - Show Bio

@boringperson: You forgot Vibe. He can tear the fabric of space and open multiple portals to the multiverse and banish them.
@darkraiden: That's for you too.

@tyger said:

I think they could take 2, but it's somewhat dependent on Blue Marvel and Photon performing well against Baz and J'on. (She Hulk could help, but the two of them would really have to set them up.)

Not enough heavy hitters for 3, and they'd be completely overwhelmed by 4.

Justice League Dark have Swamp Thing and he is a heay-hitter.

I believe you doesn't know much about Constantine or Phantom Stranger,do you?

Phantom Stranger can match with The Spectre himself and Hell Lords (Sons of Trigon).

Constantine can banish them to Collective Counsciouness,where they couldn't comeback or summon the Etheric Spell,a powerful attack he used against Blight (withou host) and was able to hurt it badly.

Besides being a vampire Andrew Bennet is also a magician (amped by Cain's magic),telekinetic,shape-shifter and a powerful telepath. He already makes the entire planet forget the existence of the vampires.

Nightmare Nurse is currently revelead to be a parasite entity,so it is able to possess someone on Might Avengers team.

#33 Posted by DarkRaiden (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

@boringperson: You forgot Vibe. He can tear the fabric of space and open multiple portals to the multiverse and banish them.

@darkraiden: That's for you too.

@tyger said:

I think they could take 2, but it's somewhat dependent on Blue Marvel and Photon performing well against Baz and J'on. (She Hulk could help, but the two of them would really have to set them up.)

Not enough heavy hitters for 3, and they'd be completely overwhelmed by 4.

Justice League Dark have Swamp Thing and he is a heay-hitter.

I believe you doesn't know much about Constantine or Phantom Stranger,do you?

Phantom Stranger can match with The Spectre himself and Hell Lords (Sons of Trigon).

Constantine can banish them to Collective Counsciouness,where they couldn't comeback or summon the Etheric Spell,a powerful attack he used against Blight (withou host) and was able to hurt it badly.

Besides being a vampire Andrew Bennet is also a magician (amped by Cain's magic),telekinetic,shape-shifter and a powerful telepath. He already makes the entire planet forget the existence of the vampires.

Nightmare Nurse is currently revelead to be a parasite entity,so it is able to possess someone on Might Avengers team.

Funny how all of that is meaningless if Spectrum decides to blitz that day. Just saying. Also being a vampire around Blade is bad. Very bad.

#34 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9295 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@boringperson: You forgot Vibe. He can tear the fabric of space and open multiple portals to the multiverse and banish them.

@darkraiden: That's for you too.

@tyger said:

I think they could take 2, but it's somewhat dependent on Blue Marvel and Photon performing well against Baz and J'on. (She Hulk could help, but the two of them would really have to set them up.)

Not enough heavy hitters for 3, and they'd be completely overwhelmed by 4.

Justice League Dark have Swamp Thing and he is a heay-hitter.

I believe you doesn't know much about Constantine or Phantom Stranger,do you?

Phantom Stranger can match with The Spectre himself and Hell Lords (Sons of Trigon).

Constantine can banish them to Collective Counsciouness,where they couldn't comeback or summon the Etheric Spell,a powerful attack he used against Blight (withou host) and was able to hurt it badly.

Besides being a vampire Andrew Bennet is also a magician (amped by Cain's magic),telekinetic,shape-shifter and a powerful telepath. He already makes the entire planet forget the existence of the vampires.

Nightmare Nurse is currently revelead to be a parasite entity,so it is able to possess someone on Might Avengers team.

Funny how all of that is meaningless if Spectrum decides to blitz that day. Just saying. Also being a vampire around Blade is bad. Very bad.

  • Pandora is immortal.
  • Phantom Stranger is immortal (also he's powers came from the Presence or God).
  • Swamp Thing is immortal (unless you destroy every piece of plants on Earth and The Green itself)
  • Nightmare Nurse is immortal.
  • Deadman is immortal (unless they know how to kill a ghost).
  • Madame Xanadu is also immortal.

You're very biased mate. I believe you never read a single issue with those characters. Good luck next time

#35 Posted by HAMMER_OF_J2 (1749 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by BoringPerson (2964 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

1. Could she counter soul possession by Dead man while simultaneously countering ALL of their Magic? Most of the JLD could do serious damage to the MA alone.

2. If he had knowledge of Swamp Thing's powers... Plus, that would more likely count as illegal bfr... huh. Bar isn't illegal in this battle. Yeah... MA have no chance.

3. Spectrum doesn't blitz for the majority, that at least I think you'd cede?

#37 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9295 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Phantom Stanger isn't really a magician,his powers is a portion of the Presence's powers.

#38 Posted by highaccuser (9086 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Tell me this:what the hell do they do about martian manhunter and flash?

#39 Posted by Tyger (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

@boringperson: You forgot Vibe. He can tear the fabric of space and open multiple portals to the multiverse and banish them.

@darkraiden: That's for you too.

@tyger said:

I think they could take 2, but it's somewhat dependent on Blue Marvel and Photon performing well against Baz and J'on. (She Hulk could help, but the two of them would really have to set them up.)

Not enough heavy hitters for 3, and they'd be completely overwhelmed by 4.

-clip JLD powers-

Please reread my post. Overwhelmed BY means they'd loose. They really don't have the esoteric abilities needed to face these guys. Most of the roster is punch and soak or punch and dodge, and that won't work against those with no bodies.

Now to hit the above posts, Dr. Strange created the symbols needed to contain Shuma Gorath, Spectrum made more of the exact same symbols. Nobody on the team at the moment has the depth of knowledge to repeat that against brand new foes. (Unless Blade pulls a copy of the Darkhold out of his rear end.)

But, a lot of people are underestimating Blue Marvel and Spectrum. The first opened up his return by killing King Hyperion, and the latter is innately light speed, and if you can see... she can hurt you from the inside out. (She bought them breathing room against Shuma Gorath by entering his brain through his eye and blowing up his body.) They won't go down easily in Round 3, but since Blade's 'vampire' powers were gained from Morbius instead of a 'real' vampire, he's not going to be able to counter Superman like other Vampires had, and I could see them sneaking a couple of wins in, but Photon and Blue Marvel can't carry the team past a GL, Firestorm, Superman, and Wonder Woman without a lot of luck on their side.

#40 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

This marvel team stands no chance.

#41 Posted by dondave (39000 posts) - - Show Bio

J'onn still solos

Online
#42 Posted by blh726 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman? Really Avengers get annihilated

#43 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9295 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyger said:
@matchesmalone21 said:

@boringperson: You forgot Vibe. He can tear the fabric of space and open multiple portals to the multiverse and banish them.

@darkraiden: That's for you too.

@tyger said:

I think they could take 2, but it's somewhat dependent on Blue Marvel and Photon performing well against Baz and J'on. (She Hulk could help, but the two of them would really have to set them up.)

Not enough heavy hitters for 3, and they'd be completely overwhelmed by 4.

-clip JLD powers-

Please reread my post. Overwhelmed BY means they'd loose. They really don't have the esoteric abilities needed to face these guys. Most of the roster is punch and soak or punch and dodge, and that won't work against those with no bodies.

Now to hit the above posts, Dr. Strange created the symbols needed to contain Shuma Gorath, Spectrum made more of the exact same symbols. Nobody on the team at the moment has the depth of knowledge to repeat that against brand new foes. (Unless Blade pulls a copy of the Darkhold out of his rear end.)

But, a lot of people are underestimating Blue Marvel and Spectrum. The first opened up his return by killing King Hyperion, and the latter is innately light speed, and if you can see... she can hurt you from the inside out. (She bought them breathing room against Shuma Gorath by entering his brain through his eye and blowing up his body.) They won't go down easily in Round 3, but since Blade's 'vampire' powers were gained from Morbius instead of a 'real' vampire, he's not going to be able to counter Superman like other Vampires had, and I could see them sneaking a couple of wins in, but Photon and Blue Marvel can't carry the team past a GL, Firestorm, Superman, and Wonder Woman without a lot of luck on their side.

I connfuse the rounds. I read that they could past round 4 sorry.

#44 Posted by DarkRaiden (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Tell me this:what the hell do they do about martian manhunter and flash?

Spectrum beats both pretty easily. Turns to fire/heat to take down MMH and takes down Flash by surprising him with equal speed. Plus normal, morals on Flash gets hit A LOT and if he ever gets hit by BM, he's out.

#45 Posted by pooty (12014 posts) - - Show Bio

MA cruise until round 4. Spectrum can blitz and KO without killing. She can KO some of the people in round 4 but can't see her defeating them all.

#46 Edited by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol marvel fans. Smh. Apparently they think their little characters run around with full knowledge of all dc characters weaknesses

#47 Edited by fightobessed (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonknights said:

So this is blue marvel and whoever spectrum is against multiple justice leagues..,,wow

White Tiger is like Dc's Cheetah. When channeling the Tiger Gods power (which she now has in Full) she probably wouldn't have any issue cutting WW who has historically had a weakness to cutting stuff. After all, she was able to cut Luke Cage, and magic/chi tends to be able to give the middle finger to durability.

Blue Marvel Vs Lantern

Spectrum Vs Superman and Flash (only Flash can really hurt her)

White Tiger Vs WW

She Hulk and Luke Vs Aquaman

Spider-man *getting all his spider-bot and stuff*, Blade, Power-man Vs Batman and Cyborg

Everyone contributes... :)

#48 Posted by SPM1M (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@boringperson: You forgot Vibe. He can tear the fabric of space and open multiple portals to the multiverse and banish them.

@darkraiden: That's for you too.

@tyger said:

I think they could take 2, but it's somewhat dependent on Blue Marvel and Photon performing well against Baz and J'on. (She Hulk could help, but the two of them would really have to set them up.)

Not enough heavy hitters for 3, and they'd be completely overwhelmed by 4.

Justice League Dark have Swamp Thing and he is a heay-hitter.

I believe you doesn't know much about Constantine or Phantom Stranger,do you?

Phantom Stranger can match with The Spectre himself and Hell Lords (Sons of Trigon).

Constantine can banish them to Collective Counsciouness,where they couldn't comeback or summon the Etheric Spell,a powerful attack he used against Blight (withou host) and was able to hurt it badly.

Besides being a vampire Andrew Bennet is also a magician (amped by Cain's magic),telekinetic,shape-shifter and a powerful telepath. He already makes the entire planet forget the existence of the vampires.

Nightmare Nurse is currently revelead to be a parasite entity,so it is able to possess someone on Might Avengers team.

Funny how all of that is meaningless if Spectrum decides to blitz that day. Just saying. Also being a vampire around Blade is bad. Very bad.

  • Pandora is immortal.
  • Phantom Stranger is immortal (also he's powers came from the Presence or God).
  • Swamp Thing is immortal (unless you destroy every piece of plants on Earth and The Green itself)
  • Nightmare Nurse is immortal.
  • Deadman is immortal (unless they know how to kill a ghost).
  • Madame Xanadu is also immortal.

You're very biased mate. I believe you never read a single issue with those characters. Good luck next time

so full of yes, but honestly i was just about to post something like this

#49 Posted by highaccuser (9086 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Tell me this:what the hell do they do about martian manhunter and flash?

Spectrum beats both pretty easily. Turns to fire/heat to take down MMH and takes down Flash by surprising him with equal speed. Plus normal, morals on Flash gets hit A LOT and if he ever gets hit by BM, he's out.

Yet again your appaling habit of overrating characters reappears.

1. She doesn't know about MMH's weakness and can't resist telepathy.

2. Flash is faster than light and has a hell of a lot better reaction speed than her, not to mention speed force dump. And no, he doesn't get hit a lot, or even very often.

#50 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9295 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m: LOL.

@demonknights said:

So this is blue marvel and whoever spectrum is against multiple justice leagues..,,wow

White Tiger is like Dc's Cheetah. When channeling the Tiger Gods power (which she now has in Full) she probably wouldn't have any issue cutting WW who has historically had a weakness to cutting stuff. After all, she was able to cut Luke Cage, and magic/chi tends to be able to give the middle finger to durability.

Blue Marvel Vs Lantern

Spectrum Vs Superman and Flash (only Flash can really hurt her)

White Tiger Vs WW

She Hulk and Luke Vs Aquaman

Spider-man *getting all his spider-bot and stuff*, Blade, Power-man Vs Batman and Cyborg

Everyone contributes... :)

Diana doesn't have weakness againt pierce weapons since the beginning of New 52,also she is now Godess of War.

Not everyone contributes since Firestorm and Element Woman still there,and Cyborg can use sonic to make them dizzy or worse and not mention he's a technopath.