Mighty Avengers vs Darkseid (New 52)

• 146 results
king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@demonknights: does sups out classes thor? or could the fight go either way.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saying my answer to that will be based on weather or not YOU think (new 52)wonder woman beats blue marvel. wondy is not fast as sups wondy cant lift a planet. so do you think she beats BM or not

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By DemonKnights

@demonknights: does sups out classes thor? or could the fight go either way.

Duuude, you're everywhere. Takea deep breath. I asked you a question. Answer it and then I'll get to BM vs WW. I mean, you didn't even answer my question so that I could get to your question and youre already bringing up other characters and questions. Did you drink 10 redbulls r something? ??

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saying my answer to that will be based on weather or not YOU think (new 52)wonder woman beats blue marvel. wondy is not fast as sups wondy cant lift a planet. so do you think she beats BM or not

How the he'll would that answer be relevant to what were talking about which is that Blue marvel isnt equal to superman? Dude that doesn't even make sense. There is no correlation there. Don't even.bother answering the rhetorical question. Blue Marvel flat out isn't supermans equal. Unless you don't know what equal means.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By king1_icon

@demonknights: since you wont answer ill tell you. >>>>>please read it all<<<< zod and faora were able to beat sups together. wondy was able to fight them both for some time. neither zod or faora lifted a planet or shown to be light spead. but all three of them fought on par with sups. so him lifting a planet and flying to pluto does not put him at a higher level than BM. why? because sups has fought and lost to people who could not lift a planet and fly to the moon. i know your blood is boiling right now some ima repeat mY self.

SUPS HAS FOUGHT AND STRUGGELD WITH PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT LIFT PLANETS AND FLY TO PLUTO IN MINUTES. yOU SAID THOSE FEATS ALONE PUT HIM AT A HIGHER LEVEL. wonder woman cant do what sups did. yet i bet you think she could fight sups.. i know you still dont understand ima repet my self again.

IN THE NEW 52 SUPERMAN HAS FOUGHT PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT LIFT PLANETS OR FLY TO PLUTO AND LOST TO SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE. SO LIFTING THE PLANET AND FLYING TO PLUTO DOES NOT PUT HIM HIGHER THAN BM. one more time.

LIFTING A PLANET AND FLYING TO PLUTO DOES NOT MEAN HE IS COMPLETLY HIGHER THAN BLUE MARVEL<<<< WHY? BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE SUPS HAS FOUGHT IN THE NEW 52 COULD LIFT A PLANET AND FLY TO PLUTO. AND THOSE PEOPLE HAVE FOUGHT ON PAR WITH SUPS. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHAT I WILL SAY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< IS THIS. If sups were to fight blue marvel i think it would be sups 6/10

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: if BM can fight on par with wondy than shouldn't he also be able to fight on par with sups.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: since you wont answer ill tell you. >>>>>please read it all<<<< zod and faora were able to beat sups together. wondy was able to fight them both for some time. neither zod or faora lifted a planet or shown to be light spead. but all three of them fought on par with sups. so him lifting a planet and flying to pluto does not put him at a higher level than BM. why? because sups has fought and lost to people who could not lift a planet and fly to the moon. i know your blood is boiling right now some ima repeat mY self.

SUPS HAS FOUGHT AND STRUGGELD WITH PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT LIFT PLANETS AND FLY TO PLUTO IN MINUTES. yOU SAID THOSE FEATS ALONE PUT HIM AT A HIGHER LEVEL. wonder woman cant do what sups did. yet i bet you think she could fight sups.. i know you still dont understand ima repet my self again.

IN THE NEW 52 SUPERMAN HAS FOUGHT PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT LIFT PLANETS OR FLY TO PLUTO AND LOST TO SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE. SO LIFTING THE PLANET AND FLYING TO PLUTO DOES NOT PUT HIM HIGHER THAN BM. one more time.

LIFTING A PLANET AND FLYING TO PLUTO DOES NOT MEAN HE IS COMPLETLY HIGHER THAN BLUE MARVEL<<<< WHY? BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE SUPS HAS FOUGHT IN THE NEW 52 COULD LIFT A PLANET AND FLY TO PLUTO. AND THOSE PEOPLE HAVE FOUGHT ON PAR WITH SUPS. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHAT I WILL SAY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< IS THIS. If sups were to fight blue marvel i think it would be sups 6/10

You stilI havnt answered how they're blue marvel is equal to superman when he dowsnt have supermans speed or strength.

I'll help you out.

It starts with "theyre" and ends with" NOT"

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By DemonKnights

@demonknights: if BM can fight on par with wondy than shouldn't he also be able to fight on par with sups.

Answer the one question you've Ben running for for over an hour and we'll move ahead.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: omg you wont even read what i freakin post . SUPS HAS FOUGHT AND LOST TO PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT LIFT PLANETS AND FLY TO PLUTO. SO SINCE YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ELS I PUT. THAN I HAVE NO CHOICE.

NO THOSE FEATS DOES NOT PUT SUPS HIGHER THAN BM. I DONT THINK SUPS HITS HARDER THAN BLUE MARVEL. I DONT THINK THAT SUPS HAS AN ANSWER FOR BMS ANTI MATTER BLAST. IF THOSE BLACK HOLE SHOTS HURT HIM THAN ANTI MATTER CAN HURT HIM. KING HYPERION IS MOST 100% ON PAR WITH SUPS BM BEAT HYPERION. SO THERE YOU HAPPY

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: MY ANSWER IS NO THOSE FEATS DO NOT PUT SUPS HIGHER THAN BM. I HAVE TOLD YOU WAY I FEEL THIS WAY.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By DemonKnights
@king1_icon said:

@darthaznable: im saying blue marvel = superman. COME AT ME!!!!!!

@king1_icon said:

@darthaznable: TYPICAL. im trolling cause of what? cause i dared to challenge a superman fanboy? lol thats courage not trolling. i stand by what i say blue marvel is equal to (NEW 52)sups based on feats. i dont care about sups hype. i know this is comic vine were quality of character = strength of character. but i go by feats and logic. i dont care about your memes i dont care about the superman bandwagon. Blue marvel is equal to superman. >>>>>YES I SAID IT<<<<<<

You said all of that nonsense.

You wanted proof of how blue marvel isn't supermans equal. You were given proof. Now you're trying and failing to change the subject and you're upset about it. Kick and scream if you want to. Fact is nobody has talked about.blue marvel beating superman or wonder woman. YOU brought that up when I proved your silly statement wrong. AND EASILY I might add. After I schooled you, you began to bring up thor, superman and wonder woman.

The main point is that you said blue marvel was supermans equal and then that theory got destroyed.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By DemonKnights

@king1_icon: u wanted proof. You got proof. Now take it like a man.

You admitted superman is faster meaning NOT equal.

YOU were shown by ME a scan of superman lifting 6 sextillion tons and all you could respond with was a scan of marvel lifting an asteroid the size of Kansas Lmao.

6 sextillion tons NOT equal to little Kansas.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: NOT ENOUGH TO OUTCLASS MARVEL WHO BEAT HYPERION. ANTI MATTER WOULD DO SOME GOOD DAMAGE TO SUPS

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: doesn't matter. You said they were equals and I proved you wrong. I feel that's it's really strange that I have to say that t you 6 times and you still don't get it.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: I FIND IT STRANGE THAT WONDY CAN TAKE SUPS BUT BM CANT. BUT PLEASE CALM DOWN AND THINK ABOUT WHAT IM SAYING. HAS SUPS FOUGHT ANY1 WHO COULD NOT LIFT PLANETS OR FLY TO PLUTO AND HAVE THEY PUSHED HIIM

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: pride is a bad thing my friend. Just own up to the fact that you came in here like you were a bad ads acting all big and then I came in here and smacked some proof down and now you're unwilling to admit you were wrong and keep on trying to talk about other battles that have zero effect on what we were talking about.

Just say the magic words and admit you were wrong and then we can move on.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: OK FINE...SUPS DOES NOT OUT CLASS MARVEL CAUSE HE HAS FOUGHT PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT LIFT PLANETS AND FLY TO PLUTO. I STAND BY WHAT I SAID. SUPS HAS FOUGHT PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT LIFT PLANETS AND FLY TO PLUTO AND THEY WERE ABLE TO PUSH HIM. SUPS IS USUALLY BEATEN BY BLAST OF SOME SORT RIGHT? ANTI MATTER FOR THE WIN

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By DemonKnights

@king1_icon: so, do you admit that you were wrong and now realize thru my roof that they're not equals.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: BLUE MARVEL CAN BEAT SUPS. IT WILL BE A LONG HARD FIGHT BUT ANTI MATTER ALONG WITH RAW POWER AND SHEILDS BM CAN WIN. SINCE WIN DOES LIFTING A PLANET MEANT WINNING A FIGHT. SUPS HAS NO ANSWER FOR ANTI MATTER PUNCHES. I STAND BY WHAY I SAID THEY ARE EQUAL. >>>>>>>SUPS DOES NOT OUT CLASS MARVEL CAUSE HE HAS FOUGHT PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT LIFT PLANETS AND FLY TO PLUTO <<<<<<THEY ARE EQUAL CAUSE OF THIS

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAPITAL LETTERS ARE UNNECESSARY!

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: so then you do or don't admit the truth that you were wrong?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By DemonKnights

Hey everyone, lifting Kansas is equal to lifting planet earth

/Sarcasm

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By king1_icon

@demonknights: >>>>>>>SUPS DOES NOT OUT CLASS MARVEL CAUSE SUPS HAS FOUGHT PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT LIFT PLANETS AND FLY TO PLUTO AND HAS LOST<<<<<<THEY ARE EQUAL CAUSE OF THIS. and i never said that lifting the asteroid was better. the fact is that i think they are equal because super has no defense agents anti matter blast shields or punches. lifting power is not striking power. Hyperion beat multiple thors and hulks BM beat Hyperion. if youd calm down and think about what im saying. why do you think that lifting a planet is all that it takes. sups has no answer to anti matter. blast have always been what took sups down. why do you keep asking me the same question when i have answered you. does sups punch hard yes does BM punch hard yes. can sups put anti matter behind his punch no can blue marvel put anti matter behind his punch yes. BLUE MARVEL AND SUPERMAN ARE EQUAL.Now if you can show me supermans defense against anti matter...

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By DemonKnights

@king1_icon: they're not equal. I proved it to you. Unless you don't know what equal means.

Foe them to be equal they'd have to have

The same Speed

The same strength

The same striking power

The same durability

The same heat vision

The same ice breath

The same anti matter

Etc

And they don't. So they're not equal. Duh.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: when i say equal i mean BM could beat sups. thats why even after i said sups is faster i said they are equal.

is sups faster yea does not means he wins

can sups lift heavyer stuff yeah. does not mean he wins

to be honest thats all he got over marvel.

when it comes to a fight BM could beat sups

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: So Clark shook the Earth with his fists, implied to be a moon buster and Pak confirmed Clark as a planet buster.Any striking feats that match those from BM?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: they're not equals. If they're blood lusted super man destroy a hmm easily

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: its was a cosmic being who said BM could split the moon just by applying his anti matter to a medallion. so how much could a full punch do? sups has not anti matter answer. if they are both blood lusted than blue marvel would bust out more anti matter. making him out class sups. i dont think you guys no what anti matter is or how powerful it is. also who was it that said sups was a planet buster?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ds sends his omega beam at them while sitting on his chair.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman also moved the New Warworld that's double size of the Moon.

@king1_icon: ok so you couldn't match supermans speed nor could you match supermans strength. There. I proved they're not equals.

Superman lifted the weight of the planet for 5 days straight while weakend from lack of sunlight. The earth weighs about 6 sextillion tons.

No Caption Provided

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: dude im not changing my mind. BM could beat sups in a fight. that what i think. lifting power is not striking power. anti matter for the win im done arguing lets agree to disagree. but ur wrong about something els... i am physic and i predict 30 batman books next month. peace. BM beats sups ina fight. im out

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darksied easily

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By reaverlation

@king1_icon: It's a good statement but not really backed up by much.Superman was implied to be a moon buster by 2 people (Red Hood and Batman) and has feats to back it up like casually destroying mountains and shaking the Earth with his fists alone along with planetary feats to back it up like moving WarWorld and benching the Earth. Greg Pak confirmed Superman as a planet buster, who is writing for Superman at the moment

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By DemonKnights
king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: you've been showing yours all day. Just leave. Go complain somewhere else about how bad the superman fan boys are here on comicvine. That's what u said earlier when Yur blood was boiling and u were yelling in all caps. Lol

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: o wait wait wait. i know what this means your gonna harass every thread i make from now on arent you? thats what one of last bats fan did. i probably just dug my own grave

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By king1_icon
MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team cause of everybody especiall spectrum and blue marvel who is basically superman who traded in eye beams, a dependency on solar energy, and fatal flaw to a rock for a crazy healing factor, energy blasts, and antimatter manipulation

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: are you trolling? Thought you were leaving

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrvalance: why is it that every F.I.S.S character has to be a superman clone thats getting old

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm, I think the Avengers could take this in an EXTREMELY difficult fight. Basically for me this is Blue Marvel and Spectrum vs Darkseid, with characters like She Hulk and White Tiger with her Tiger god as wild cards. Marvel has the strength and durability to at least hang for a little while but the main question for Darkseid to answer is Spectrum. I'm not sure what exactly he can do to her. I'm on the fence though, could be convinced either way...

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are u guys for real? there is no way for anyone to prove that bm is equal or inferior to supes. they are in different universes. blue marvel top speed and strength are not known according to the marvel wikia. he seems to be written to be as strong as superman. the plot will have call for blue marvel having to move a planet to have comparable feats. it seems that most of the time that marvel doesn't write stories for characters to have to move a planet or something like that.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Darkseid trash the team physically then proceed to blow up the planet.

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Team.