Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Easternwind

@dondave said:

@darkraiden Hurting them doesn't mean they can tank a planet exploding. There are many charcters over the years who've hurt either Hulk or Thor but would still die if a planet exploded.

And Hulk was killed when Earth was destroyed by Exitar

No he isnt saying Sentry and Glad are planet durability

He is saying

Hulk/Thor have planet durability , Sentry / Glad hurt him, Yet Sentry Glad didnt hurt BM

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Spectrum should be able to take him without him even noticing her. She cannot hurt her, and is it in character for him to destroy a planet at the very start of a fight? I don't think so.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360 well that's an hell of a feat, but if he just went all "planet destroyer" in every battle then there'll be no chance for anyone to beat him both here or in comics(would that count as BFR anyway?). And Spectrum is very, very fast.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: I don't think He'd do it for shits and giggles either but if all strings pull and he's not stopped, boom.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uxas handily. I love Blue Marvel, but I haven't seen anything from him to insinuate he's powerful enough to trade blows with a planet buster.

@veitha: What are some feats for Spectrum?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind Sentry did hurt Blue Marvel, he knocked him out.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: she did fly to space to repair sone satellites and came back to Earth before the Avengers could take a breath, she can become invisible and intangible or divide herself into an army, she can turn into any form of energy from the EMP spectrum(and she can also go nova) and she hurt Zeus in a fight. Darkseid cannot hurt her or even detect her while in a matter of seconds she could do anything to him.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@easternwind Sentry did hurt Blue Marvel, he knocked him out.

Well, I didnt know that but that is what he was trying to show , that was his chain of logic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid turns them into red pudding.

trololololol

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: actually he does. its darkseid who does not have the feats

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: actually he does. its darkseid who does not have the feats

Blue Marvel does not have the feats to go against Darkseid unless you're saying Blue Marvel > JLA

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: im saying blue marvel = superman. COME AT ME!!!!!!

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: lol the very idea is blasphemy isent it? Well i say marvel is equal if not stronger than sups. what you got now. what makes your opinion stronger than mine. im looking at facts your just saying sups is stronger because its "superman". if compare sups(new 52) to blue marvel you'd see they are not far apart. im not blinded by my fanboysism of marvel. if so i would have said marvel beats sups which i did not. im saying they are equal. now again COME AT ME!!!!!!!!

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: You really try to hard when it comes to trolling lol. It's kind of amusing.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: TYPICAL. im trolling cause of what? cause i dared to challenge a superman fanboy? lol thats courage not trolling. i stand by what i say blue marvel is equal to (NEW 52)sups based on feats. i dont care about sups hype. i know this is comic vine were quality of character = strength of character. but i go by feats and logic. i dont care about your memes i dont care about the superman bandwagon. Blue marvel is equal to superman. >>>>>YES I SAID IT<<<<<<

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I'll play along. You say BM is equal to new 52 superman. Ok then match these exactly.

1. Superman traveled over 1,000 times faster than light when he went from Pluto to earth.

2. Superman benched 6 sextillion tons for 5 days straight while being weakened.

Start with those 2

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now if you can show one new 52 sups feats that proves he far out classes marvel than i have no problem with admitting sups is stronger than marvel but until i see a feat BM = sups. plus BM stated he often holds back. blue marvel is an anti matter generator. 1 gram of anti matter equals 1 atomic bomb (that might not be right but i have heard its something like that) and bomb went of in marvels hand and he did not even flinch. please show me some irrefutable new 52 sups feats that puts him higher than marvel.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: there, you'd posted twice in a row and couldn't post. Now post.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights:

ok sups may have him in speed i think.

but were is the proof for 6 sextillion. not sying he did not do but i need some proof for a number that big

this was stated by a cosmic being im sure he is not just making that up.

also remember marvel has to hold back because he is a anti matter generator. i think it goes somthing like 1 gram of anti matter is one Hiroshima bomb.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By DemonKnights

@king1_icon: ok so you couldn't match supermans speed nor could you match supermans strength. There. I proved they're not equals.

Superman lifted the weight of the planet for 5 days straight while weakend from lack of sunlight. The earth weighs about 6 sextillion tons.

No Caption Provided

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By king1_icon

also i have heard people say lifting power doe snot equal striking power. for example im sure shaq could lift more than floyed mayweather but im 200% sure mayweather punches harder

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By reaverlation

@king1_icon: Cool

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Show Blue Marvel surviving something of this magnitude. Oh and to show what Superman survived:

No Caption Provided

Lane confirming those were black hole lasers and bullets shot at Superman.Clark got shot by at least a dozen of them

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By DemonKnights

@king1_icon: ok so you wanted proof that Blue Marvel isnt Equal to N52 Superman.

So I started off with 2 feats.

The first was speed and you said blue marvel can't match it. And the 2nd was strength and blue Marvel isn't anywhere near that if all he did was lift an asteroid the size of Kansas.

Glad that's over.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: flash is faster than sups does that mean flash could beat sups? sups would beat marvel in arm wrestling. who has better striking power. also remeber marvel was holding back because as i said his power is basically destruction. anti matter is much more destructive than hydrogen.

Energy Projection: strong enough to knock back and hurt King Hyperion

so there you go his striking power is on par with thor and hulk.

anti man beat (Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Sentry, Black Widow, Yellow Jacket, Ares, Wonder Man, the Wasp, She-Hulk) but BM beat anti man.

Defeated King Hyperion, a villain that has killed other Blue Marvels and “Thors, Hulks, Sentries or Eternals” from various other Earths from different dimensions.

at the very least marvel is on wondys level based on the few things i have shown. people argu all the time wondy vs sups. i terms of striking power combing with is anti matter BM outclasses sups in striking power.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i think it would be a decent fight but half of em die. BM is there only hope

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: black hole lasers what are those? do they have anything on anti matter? also blue marvel may even have new feats but no one is posting in his respect thread.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080708052314AAHcGFA

marvel has not even reach half his full potential. generating anti matter?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: I pretty much skipped over your feats Cause all I had to do was prove they weren't equal and I did that.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#83 frozen  Moderator

@king1_icon: Same version of Hyperion whom Hulk hurt rather casually. New-52 Superman shook the world with a single punch.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By DemonKnights

While weakened from being away from the sun for 5 days and not fully recharging.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: wait so you did not read anything? why? i read all of yours. are you angry or something. whats the point of you posting then. i guess i should not be shocked. your a comic vine superman fan after all -.-

what i find odd is that wondy has not done anything near what blue marvel has done. and i bet u think she has a chance against sups. wondy can not even survive in space for long. nor could she survive a nuclear bomb with sups help. but i bet u think she beats blue marvel AND can fight on par with sups. thats comic vine superman fan logic for you. i have not even mentioned BM is smarter than sups.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Smarter than Superman? When Lex considers Superman 2nd to his intelligence?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: why didn't I read your second scans? Simple. Cause I already had proven my points and you chose to post scans of other things that weren't being talked about.

So you wanted proof that they weren't equal and I proved it to you. As for the rest of your comment, don't presume to know what I do or don't think. It'll just give you headaches. Now you said that you'd gracefully accept it if you were shown proof, and I proved it to you. Now respectfully fall back.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#88  Edited By frozen  Moderator

To consolidate Darkseid as planetary:

No Caption Provided

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Smarter than Superman? When Lex considers Superman 2nd to his intelligence?

QFT. Said so in H'el on earth

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: blue marvel is a scientist. anti matter scientist. plus the watcher has given him a cosmic museum.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This team lose so bad it is not funny.If the best JL could do was remove him from the battlefield what are the mighty avengers going to do?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By DemonKnights

@reaverlation: blue marvel is a scientist. anti matter scientist. plus the watcher has given him a cosmic museum.

I want to talk about that as soon as possible. But I want you to acknowledge that they're not equals like you thought first.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By king1_icon

@demonknights: you sound angry. now your trying to insult me? im not sure why i even tried with a comic vine superman fan when this site is run by them. that fact that i have not insulted u once proves something. supes has not shown anything that puts him at BMs striking power level. you have even said blue marvel beats wondy when she has not shown ANYTHING that puts her at blue marvels level. fall back? typical comic vine superman fan. some1 challenges you and you insult them. then of course deny you insulted them. you did not read what i posted. why? the only thing i can guess is anger that i even dared to disagree with you. and you know whats strange? batman vs superman is completely fesable but BM vs sups is just not.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By DemonKnights

@demonknights: you sound angry. now your trying to insult me? im not sure why i even tried with a comic vine superman fan when this site is run by them. that fact that i have not insulted u once proves something. supes has not shown anything that puts him at BMs striking power level. you have even said blue marvel beats wondy when she has not shown ANYTHING that puts her at blue marvels level. fall back? typical comic vine superman fan. some1 challenges you and you insult them. then of course deny you insulted them. you did not read what i posted. why? the only thing i can guess is anger that i even dared to disagree with you. and you know whats strange? batman vs superman is completely fesable but BM vs sups is just not.

Whaaaa Lol.

1. I never once insulted you. The closest I got was saying not to think about what I think. But that's not close to an insult as I'm kindly telling yo to not try to be a psychic.

2. You're changing the subject. We weren't talking about striking power. We can if you want to though.

3. You said that I said blue marvel beats wonder woman, when??? And how is that relevant to the discussion that were having wherein teaching you that BM and n52 superman are NOT equals?

4. I did read what you posted. I even talked about it. I said that you agreed that superman is faster and stronger. It's your second set of scans thst I ignored because you were changing the subject and I had already proven they are NOT equals.

5. if anyone here sounds angry it's you. You seem to have this angry attitude that this site is run by "Superman fan boys".

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By reaverlation

@king1_icon: 2nd to Lex Luthor in intelligence. That's a way better feat

Superman shook the planet with his fists alone and been implied to be a moon buster at least by Red Hood and Batman by saying he can dropkick the moon out of orbit and punch the moon to dust.Pak confirmed Superman to be a planet buster already

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: speed ok sups wins. so that must mean flash beats sups to. strength(lifting power) ok so does hulk beat sups.

i have told you what anti matter is and the reason why BM stated he has to hold back. he has not even use his true power yet. king hyperion beat several thors and hulks from different universes. BM beat Hyperion. now im sure people would argue. and i know damn well sups does not out class thor

you said BM loses to wondy but want me to admit sups out classes BM? Wondy has never shown anything that puts her at BMs level in new 52. but i bet u think wondy could fight sups. ODD. im not even going to mention that in throne of Atlantis it took both sups and wondy to lift that ship. i just find it odd how wondy is on sups level and BM is not. and how BM beat Hyperion who beat thors and hulk. but still you think he loses to wondy. you want me to admit sups out classes BM yet u think Wondy out classes BM?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: speed ok sups wins. so that must mean flash beats sups to. strength(lifting power) ok so does hulk beat sups.

i have told you what anti matter is and the reason why BM stated he has to hold back. he has not even use his true power yet. king hyperion beat several thors and hulks from different universes. BM beat Hyperion. now im sure people would argue. and i know damn well sups does not out class thor

you said BM loses to wondy but want me to admit sups out classes BM? Wondy has never shown anything that puts her at BMs level in new 52. but i bet u think wondy could fight sups. ODD. im not even going to mention that in throne of Atlantis it took both sups and wondy to lift that ship. i just find it odd how wondy is on sups level and BM is not. and how BM beat Hyperion who beat thors and hulk. but still you think he loses to wondy. you want me to admit sups out classes BM yet u think Wondy out classes BM?

Dude. Stay on topic. What are you doinf??

You wanted to prove they are equals. I already proved they're not.

What do you wanna do since you're throwing the kitchen sink out there.

Do you wanna debate how thwyre.equal even though I already proved you wrong?

Do you wanna talk about striking power now?

Do you wanna talk about BM vs WW?

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: ok then im a fare guy. and can admit when im wrong. but i will leave it up 2 u weather im wrong or not. so it will be based on your answer of this. DOES (new 52)wonder woman beat blue marvel?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: ok then im a fare guy. and can admit when im wrong. but i will leave it up 2 u weather im wrong or not. so it will be based on your answer of this. DOES (new 52)wonder woman beat blue marvel?

Wait, So you're admitting that superman and blue marvel aren't equals right?