#1  Edited By chiq
Essential Moon Knight #3
Essential Moon Knight #3
edited/fixed
edited/fixed
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Mighty Avengers: Miss Marvel, Wasp, Wonder Man, Sentry, Ares, Black Widow, Moon Knight and Iron Man (team 1)

Avengers: Thor, Red Hulk, Vision, Wolverine, Captain America, Spider Man, Spider Woman and Hawk Eye (team 2)

Battle in NYC 300 meters apart

Who wins? To the death

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Avengers.

Thor > Sentry
Rulk vs. Wonder Man - hard one, but WM would win at the end.
Vision > Iron Man
Ares and Ms. Marvel stomps street levels.
Vision and Thor stomps Wonder Man, Ares and Ms. Marvel.
Besides, I see Spider Woman  distracting Wonder Man, which can give Rulk win.

EDIT:
Sorry, Rulk using his energy absorbtion stomps Wonder Man. With tihs - Avngers easily.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Morals on: Mighty Avengers. Too many heavy hitters.
Morals Off: Avengers. Thor could solo half the team.
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chiq

@czarny_samael666 said:

Avengers. Thor > Sentry Rulk vs. Wonder Man - hard one, but WM would win at the end. Vision > Iron Man Ares and Ms. Marvel stomps street levels. Vision and Thor stomps Wonder Man, Ares and Ms. Marvel. Besides, I see Spider Woman distracting Wonder Man, which can give Rulk win. EDIT: Sorry, Rulk using his energy absorbtion stomps Wonder Man. With tihs - Avngers easily.

hmmm have vision and iron man ever fought? Not sure also what the capabilities of Iron Man's latest Armor are...is the bleeding edge armor still his armor?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@czarny_samael666 said:

Avengers. Thor > Sentry Rulk vs. Wonder Man - hard one, but WM would win at the end. Vision > Iron Man Ares and Ms. Marvel stomps street levels. Vision and Thor stomps Wonder Man, Ares and Ms. Marvel. Besides, I see Spider Woman distracting Wonder Man, which can give Rulk win. EDIT: Sorry, Rulk using his energy absorbtion stomps Wonder Man. With tihs - Avngers easily.

This.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

This.

• I dont see how thor could KILL sentry unless he himself wanted to die, after all this battle is till death.
  • Everything else i can agree with.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

This.

• I dont see how thor could KILL sentry unless he himself wanted to die, after all this battle is till death.

Thor couldn't kill Sentry, but he can darn sure KO him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

This.

Thor couldn't kill sentry but he can darn sure KO him.

This thread says battle to death so yeah he has to kill him not just KO him, otherwise i could agree :)

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@Killemall: So Sentry is immortal now?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Killemall

@TheGoldenOne said:

Well going by the Seige that’s pretty much how it looked, he cannot be killed unless he wanted to die because he kept coming back. He got killed by his wife, 2 time by molecular man and Morgan Le Fay and still came back. I don’t know what else to think barring that, do you have any explanation, coz if you do i am all ears :)

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@Killemall: That was the Void :P
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall

@TheGoldenOne said:

Against Morgan Ley Fay there was not mention of the void and same against him being killed by his wife.

Besides Void is a part of him isnt it? If you go by Jenkin's explanation Bob = Void and Sentry is sth he made to i dont know cover up his sins.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Chibio
@Killemall said:

Against Morgan Ley Fay there was not mention of the void and same against him being killed by his wife.

Besides Void is a part of him isnt it? If you go by Jenkin's explanation Bob = Void and Sentry is sth he made to i dont know cover up his sins.

Yeah you're right. Sentry was the first one who returned after he died and he was the first one who used offensive molecule manipulation, but I think you're take on the fight is a little bit unfair.
It's like Classic Juggernaut in a battle. Since he is invulnerable, no one can harm him and defeat him once and for all, so it's always at least a stalemate, so Sentry's immortality shouldn't be game breaking for this fight, because it's simply not fair. And Thor would be able to knock out the New Avengers Sentry since that Sentry was seriously lacking experience. 

I still give it to the Mighty Avengers, because they have more heavy hitters overall. It's basically them against Thor and Red Hulk, since Vision should not be all to game deciding in this battle, because intangibility is not always the way to go and can be outplayed!
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@Killemall said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

Hmmm... I need to verify some things. Anyway, the OP never stated that Sentry/Void was allowed. You think the Avengers would still win if the Void was in this fight?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Killemall

@Chibio said:

@Killemall said:

Yeah you're right. Sentry was the first one who returned after he died and he was the first one who used offensive molecule manipulation, but I think you're take on the fight is a little bit unfair. It's like Classic Juggernaut in a battle. Since he is invulnerable, no one can harm him and defeat him once and for all, so it's always at least a stalemate, so Sentry's immortality shouldn't be game breaking for this fight, because it's simply not fair. And Thor would be able to knock out the New Avengers Sentry since that Sentry was seriously lacking experience. I still give it to the Mighty Avengers, because they have more heavy hitters overall. It's basically them against Thor and Red Hulk, since Vision should not be all to game deciding in this battle, because intangibility is not always the way to go and can be outplayed!

I agree with everything stated here but then the battle SAYS to death, so yeah i think stalemate is what it would come down to.

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Killemall said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Killemall:
That was the Void :P

Hmmm... I need to verify some things. Anyway, the OP never stated that Sentry/Void was allowed. You think the Avengers would still win if the Void was in this fight?

Well if void was there i would assume they would win, even without the Void i think its stalemate because Sentry cant be killed erm and its gotta be pretty darn difficult to kill Wolverine too, will he die if someone throws him into the sun?

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By chiq

Well, to be honest i don't know much about the sentry.. i thought the void and sentry were one and the same. Is the void a magical or cosmic creature?

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Chibio
@chiq said:

Well, to be honest i don't know much about the sentry.. i thought the void and sentry were one and the same. Is the void a magical or cosmic creature?

I don't think anyone knows what the Void actually is.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Killemall

@Chibio said:

@chiq said:

That depends on whether you follow Jenkins or Bendis, because according to Jenkins (Sentry's orginal run, Marvel Knight Sentry) VOID = BOB and Sentry = BOBs own creation to cover up his sins.

According to Bendis , Void = ??? only he knows.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@chiq said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

hmmm have vision and iron man ever fought? Not sure also what the capabilities of Iron Man's latest Armor are...is the bleeding edge armor still his armor?

Vision defeated Iron Man in Civil War 07 (I've read it yestarday :P ).

@Killemall said:

@Chibio said:

@chiq said:

That depends on whether you follow Jenkins or Bendis, because according to Jenkins (Sentry's orginal run, Marvel Knight Sentry) VOID = BOB and Sentry = BOBs own creation to cover up his sins.

According to Bendis , Void = ??? only he knows.

Wait a moment.
Sentry - can be defeated and doesn't have regenerative/offensive molecular manipulation.
Void - would stomp Thor by mm

Sentry from Bendis comics is only a vessel, a being combined from real Sentry and Void. 

When I see Sentry in battles, I am using original one and this one would be defeated by Thor. He also can be killed in normal way.

@TheGoldenOne said:

Void (Bob) can reform from anything he want. Sentry that we know is only a part of Bob. Sentry with long hair in most time had Void in him.
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By TifaLockhart

Red Hulk losing to Wonder Man? Thunderbolt Ross' military experience vs. an actor?

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Chibio
@czarny_samael666 said:
Sentry - can be defeated and doesn't have regenerative/offensive molecular manipulation. 
Are you sure about that? The molecular manipulation was a hugeeee debate few years back on other forums and probably also this one. Everyone was like 'Oh that was just Bendis smoking pot and coming up with new powers!', but there was also a very good proof that Sentry used molecular manipulation before the Void did it!  
Let me post two scans! The first one is from the comic 'Civil War - The Return' from the year 2007. It was written by Paul Jenkins and the second one is from the comic "Dark Avengers #12' from the year 2009 and it was written by Brian Michael Bendis. Everyone was silent after he checked out that scan! These two I picked up from the Sentry thread on Comicvine!
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
It was Sentry talking to himself or something like that during the first screenshots and he explained what was happening: 'Creel melts with the power of a million exploding suns -- atom by atom, dissolving into photons and neutrons and solar wind. You already know he will be back'.
I could be wrong, but aren't atoms / photons / neutrons parts of molecules. If so, then it's the perfect example that Sentry was the first one who used that power to defeat an enemy, just the way Void did it later few times! 
And the same screen would also state Sentrys immortality, since Sentry says that he knows Creel will come back. I don't know how exactly Creel returned, but could it be that he simply was back again, since he absorbed a small amount of Sentrys power and simply resurrected? 
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thanobomb1124
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia lol
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Red Hulk losing to Wonder Man? Thunderbolt Ross' military experience vs. an actor?

With energy draining - no. 
Without - yes, WM is probably stronger than him and much faster for sure.

@Chibio said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Are you sure about that? The molecular manipulation was a hugeeee debate few years back on other forums and probably also this one. Everyone was like 'Oh that was just Bendis smoking pot and coming up with new powers!', but there was also a very good proof that Sentry used molecular manipulation before the Void did it!  
Let me post two scans! The first one is from the comic 'Civil War - The Return' from the year 2007. It was written by Paul Jenkins and the second one is from the comic "Dark Avengers #12' from the year 2009 and it was written by Brian Michael Bendis. Everyone was silent after he checked out that scan! These two I picked up from the Sentry thread on Comicvine!
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
It was Sentry talking to himself or something like that during the first screenshots and he explained what was happening: 'Creel melts with the power of a million exploding suns -- atom by atom, dissolving into photons and neutrons and solar wind. You already know he will be back'. I could be wrong, but aren't atoms / photons / neutrons parts of molecules. If so, then it's the perfect example that Sentry was the first one who used that power to defeat an enemy, just the way Void did it later few times!  And the same screen would also state Sentrys immortality, since Sentry says that he knows Creel will come back. I don't know how exactly Creel returned, but could it be that he simply was back again, since he absorbed a small amount of Sentrys power and simply resurrected? 

1.Sentry overpowered Creel's energy absorbtion, he simply gived him too much energy.
2.Creel is always coming back. His powers are magic based, it means a lot.
3.Sentry used mm, but not offensively nor on purpose. He won't be able to use it against Thor. Void would be.
Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Chibio
@czarny_samael666 said:
1.Sentry overpowered Creel's energy absorbtion, he simply gived him too much energy. 
3.Sentry used mm, but not offensively nor on purpose. He won't be able to use it against Thor. 
I think the scan is clearly stating that he is doing something else then giving him too much energy. How could Creel absorb Thors power but not Sentrys? I think it's molecular manipulation, especially because Sentry mentions the atoms, photons and neutrons. He is not talking about overloading him via energy projection!
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Chibio said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
3.Sentry used mm, but not offensively nor on purpose. He won't be able to use it against Thor. 
I think the scan is clearly stating that he is doing something else then giving him too much energy. How could Creel absorb Thors power but not Sentrys? I think it's molecular manipulation, especially because Sentry mentions the atoms, photons and neutrons. He is not talking about overloading him via energy projection!
How? 
Sentry is even saying (panel before that one) to Creel somethin like: "You want energy? Take it all."
The same would happen with any person with unlimited source of energy.  It is a feat, that gives this status to his power reserves, but not to his clear offensive abilities. 
For example:
Surfer's power source is unlimited, while Odin's isn't. But it doesn't mean that Surfer even has a chance against Odin.
Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Chibio
@czarny_samael666 said:
How?  Sentry is even saying (panel before that one) to Creel somethin like: "You want energy? Take it all." The same would happen with any person with unlimited source of energy.  It is a feat, that gives this status to his power reserves, but not to his clear offensive abilities.  For example: Surfer's power source is unlimited, while Odin's isn't. But it doesn't mean that Surfer even has a chance against Odin.
I think something else would happen if someone would be overloaded with power? They would colapse or something like that or burst into oblivion, but you can see that something else is happening to Creel. Sentry subverted him and mentioned atoms, photons and neutrons. He busted him into nothing via molecular manipulation. I alwas thought that would be what Sentrys power was about. And please take a good look at everything what is happening while he subverts Creel. It looks exactly how MM looked like when the Void used it on him, or Loki looked like! I think there was one other instance of the molecular manipulation!
And you just said that Sentrys power is unlimited but that would mean that he does not have the power of one million exploding suns, but more. The opposite would be that his powerlimit equals  the power of one million exploding suns, or that he has matter manipulation and sees it as impressive as one million exploding suns, which could be unlimited.
I don't know man, what do you think about it? I'm still saying that he used molecular manipulation on Creel, especially because of the pose, because of Creels body which kinda imploded / subverted / vanished and the mentioning of atoms, photons and neutrons!
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Chibio said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
How?  Sentry is even saying (panel before that one) to Creel somethin like: "You want energy? Take it all." The same would happen with any person with unlimited source of energy.  It is a feat, that gives this status to his power reserves, but not to his clear offensive abilities.  For example: Surfer's power source is unlimited, while Odin's isn't. But it doesn't mean that Surfer even has a chance against Odin.
I think something else would happen if someone would be overloaded with power? They would colapse or something like that or burst into oblivion, but you can see that something else is happening to Creel. Sentry subverted him and mentioned atoms, photons and neutrons. He busted him into nothing via molecular manipulation. I alwas thought that would be what Sentrys power was about. And please take a good look at everything what is happening while he subverts Creel. It looks exactly how MM looked like when the Void used it on him, or Loki looked like! I think there was one other instance of the molecular manipulation!And you just said that Sentrys power is unlimited but that would mean that he does not have the power of one million exploding suns, but more. The opposite would be that his powerlimit equals  the power of one million exploding suns, or that he has matter manipulation and sees it as impressive as one million exploding suns, which could be unlimited. I don't know man, what do you think about it? I'm still saying that he used molecular manipulation on Creel, especially because of the pose, because of Creels body which kinda imploded / subverted / vanished and the mentioning of atoms, photons and neutrons!
Sorry but these are only Your assumptions based on something that I tottaly don't see and what is in opposition to Sentry's words.
It doesn't look in this way and Void never realized that his powers are based on mm. 
No, Sentry's energy source is unlimited, but it doesn't mean that he has power of even one sun.Cyclops power source is also unlimited. As is Surfer's. And Quasar's. And doezn other people who aren't close to Herlads or other cosmic players. It matters how much energy You control from this source. Sentry never proved that he can control power of even one star. Planet busting feat with Photon is his highest showing.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#28  Edited By Saren

Avengers.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Chibio
@czarny_samael666 said:
It doesn't look in this way and Void never realized that his powers are based on mm. 
I didn't read Sentrys second mini til the end, but didn't Void mention in that arc that his powers would come from the Negative Zone? Or at least that he believed it in the past.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Chibio said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
I didn't read Sentrys second mini til the end, but didn't Void mention in that arc that his powers would come from the Negative Zone? Or at least that he believed it in the past.
Doesn't matter. Void could know his energy source, but not know how he to really use this power.
Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Chibio
@czarny_samael666 said:
Doesn't matter. Void could know his energy source, but not know how he to really use this power.
Hope you don't mind if I still stick with my belief that it's molecular manipulation and that Sentry used it before Void =)))
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Chibio said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Hope you don't mind if I still stick with my belief that it's molecular manipulation and that Sentry used it before Void =)))
No, problem for me, but I highly doubt that You will see other people who will belive this. 
Facts, words, descriptions... Everything. Is telling us that Sentry overpowered Creel's absorbtion abilities.
Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Chibio
@czarny_samael666 said:
Everything. Is telling us that Sentry overpowered Creel's absorbtion abilities.
Can that be done? Was there ever an instance in comic books when someone gave Creel so much power that he subverted into oblivion? It's like people calling Terrax a jobber, just because he also got defeated by Sentry and they ignore the fact that Terrax is a powerhouse, who was never defeated that easily before!
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Killemall

Well its sad i dont have the issue no nor the scan i am hoping someone will help me here but Creel had problems absorbing even hulk's powers and got KOed.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Chibio said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Everything. Is telling us that Sentry overpowered Creel's absorbtion abilities.
Can that be done? Was there ever an instance in comic books when someone gave Creel so much power that he subverted into oblivion? It's like people calling Terrax a jobber, just because he also got defeated by Sentry and they ignore the fact that Terrax is a powerhouse, who was never defeated that easily before!
No, no, no. That is not the point. 

This is a great feat for Sentry, but in mm area. It is his (or second, Photon one was great too) best showing in energy projection. 
Sentry said in panel before that one that he is using EP on him (in different words of course). 
The same happened when Creel absorbed Quantum Bands and he also came back. 
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6641/098civilwarthereturn012a.jpg
Here Sentry is saying that he overpowers Creel.
Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Chibio
@czarny_samael666 said:
I think Sentry is a great character, but he is also a messy character.
Help me a little bit out with my doubts! So you say Sentry overloaded Creel via energy projection, right? Creel was not able to handle it and subverted. But that was not the first time when someone absorbed Sentrys power. What was with Super Adaptoid who absorbed them and kicked the Avengers ***es. Why wasn't Super Adaptoid overloaded, so that Sentry had to use telepathy on him? And I don't know where it exactly was, but I can remember that tech managed to totally drain Sentrys powers so he reverted back to Bob. And during WW Hulk he also let his energy out and transformed back to Bob.
Why can Creel absorb the Hulks and Thors power, but gets overloaded and dies by Sentrys energy projection? Super Adaptoid also didn't die from it and Sentry used a different way to defeat him? How can that be possible if it's not offensive molecular manipulation? Subverting the molecules = atoms, photons, neutrons all the way back into plain solar wind! 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Chibio said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
I think Sentry is a great character, but he is also a messy character. Help me a little bit out with my doubts! So you say Sentry overloaded Creel via energy projection, right? Creel was not able to handle it and subverted. But that was not the first time when someone absorbed Sentrys power. What was with Super Adaptoid who absorbed them and kicked the Avengers ***es. Why wasn't Super Adaptoid overloaded, so that Sentry had to use telepathy on him? And I don't know where it exactly was, but I can remember that tech managed to totally drain Sentrys powers so he reverted back to Bob. And during WW Hulk he also let his energy out and transformed back to Bob. Why can Creel absorb the Hulks and Thors power, but gets overloaded and dies by Sentrys energy projection? Super Adaptoid also didn't die from it and Sentry used a different way to defeat him? How can that be possible if it's not offensive molecular manipulation? Subverting the molecules = atoms, photons, neutrons all the way back into plain solar wind! 
1.I've just re-read that battle. The difference is, that Creel was in the first point doing it against Sentry's will. The same what Super-Adaptoid did. But when Sentry wanted to give him that power, when he stopped resisting him, he gives him as much energy as he could and Creel couldn't take it. If SA would be able to take it all (while she wasn't draining him, but copying his power, which works differently), it would just mean that her absorbing powers are greater than Creel's. This fight, rather means that Sentry's energy projection out-classes people who were completly drained by Creel.
2.Sentry didn't used TP against her. He simply was blocking Void in him and released him a little to in himself. She, by copying his powers, had to feel what he felt. So, when Sentry was keeping Void in check, she was in good shape. When he wasn't - she wasn't too, but she didn't have enough experience to deal with it.
3.There was something made by some scientist in New Avengers. It was pure PIS, since this machine was going to turn off super powers, but it also turned off Ares powers, which shouldn't be possibly, since his strength isn't a super power per se. It is a part of himself, nothing more. 
4.WWHulk? Yeah, event in which someone like Zarathos belive that someone like Hulk is innocent? In which Darwin teleports himself, because his powers don't know how to defeat Hulk (while simple machines could do that and that Darwin later was able to take Hela's powers and be a personification of death)? In which autor didn't know how Hulk can defeat Black Bolt, so he simply didn't show it? Don't bother Yourself, WWHulk story is never a prove of anything.
5.Yes, it is possible that Sentry's source of energy > Thor's/Hulk's lifeforce. I would say the same about Cyke's power source. It simply doesn't mean that Sentry or Cyke are powerfull enough to defeat Thor.
Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Chibio
@czarny_samael666 said:
1.I've just re-read that battle. The difference is, that Creel was in the first point doing it against Sentry's will. The same what Super-Adaptoid did. But when Sentry wanted to give him that power, when he stopped resisting him, he gives him as much energy as he could and Creel couldn't take it. If SA would be able to take it all (while she wasn't draining him, but copying his power, which works differently), it would just mean that her absorbing powers are greater than Creel's. This fight, rather means that Sentry's energy projection out-classes people who were completly drained by Creel. 

2.Sentry didn't used TP against her. He simply was blocking Void in him and released him a little to in himself. She, by copying his powers, had to feel what he felt. So, when Sentry was keeping Void in check, she was in good shape. When he wasn't - she wasn't too, but she didn't have enough experience to deal with it.  

3.There was something made by some scientist in New Avengers. It was pure PIS, since this machine was going to turn off super powers, but it also turned off Ares powers, which shouldn't be possibly, since his strength isn't a super power per se. It is a part of himself, nothing more.  

4.WWHulk? Yeah, event in which someone like Zarathos belive that someone like Hulk is innocent? In which Darwin teleports himself, because his powers don't know how to defeat Hulk (while simple machines could do that and that Darwin later was able to take Hela's powers and be a personification of death)? In which autor didn't know how Hulk can defeat Black Bolt, so he simply didn't show it? Don't bother Yourself, WWHulk story is never a prove of anything.  

5.Yes, it is possible that Sentry's source of energy > Thor's/Hulk's lifeforce. I would say the same about Cyke's power source. It simply doesn't mean that Sentry or Cyke are powerfull enough to defeat Thor.
1. Didn't Creel manage to absorb a cosmic cube and gained reality warping powers? Still hard to imagine that he would have problems with Sentry's energy projection! And can you maybe post a scan of him trying to absorb the bands? I still believe that Sentry used molecular manipulation on him, because it really looks like he did it, especially because he himself is mentioning all parts of molecules which are subwerting into solar wind. That's not something that happens if you absorb too much energy IMO. You don't just implode and subvert. You either pass out, or explode! 

Now here is the interesting thing! Many people tend to say that Bendis introduced the matter manipulation as a PIS power, so I wold understand why you don't believe it's molecular manipulation in the fight between Sentry and Creel, but still! I remember reading an interview with Paul Jenkins during a Spidey run, where he talked a little bit about the Sentry and the New Avengers. Jenkins and Bendis are actually buddies and Bendis called Jenkins and asked him if he would allow him to introduce Sentry as a new member of the New Avengers! Jenkins was happy about it and helped Bendis out with informations and ideas! Paul Jenkins appeared in the New Avengers in persona man! :3
Check out the Sentry feat thread on Comicvine, it shows that he always had some kind of molecular manipulation, but the term just fell much later during the Dark Avengers when Sentry met Molecule Man and learned more about himself! Before he probably just saw his powers as GOD given stuff! 

2. I just checked out the fight. While you could be wrong, the Sentry is still talking through the Void, since the Void basically tells the things Sentry would say and the Void also asks Super Adaptoid where the villains are. Would you really expect Void to do something like that? The Void I know would not do such a thing, so it's Sentry mindraping Super Adaptoid. Maybe projecting illusions, or inserting memories into his mind, I don't know! Remember the Jenkins scene from the New Avengers! He inserted his entire life into the mind of a comic book writer, so why not inserting bad memories into the mind of the Super Adaptoid? Clearly telepathy IMO! 

3. Ah I see, didn't know that. Just saw it in a respect threat on a different board! 

4. Yeah the PIS was strong during that arc. I still enjoyed it. One of my favorite arcs, but yeah, it was pure Hulk fanservice :3

5. Do you think Sentry can defeat Thor if he goes full out?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Chibio said:
1. Didn't Creel manage to absorb a cosmic cube and gained reality warping powers? Still hard to imagine that he would have problems with Sentry's energy projection! And can you maybe post a scan of him trying to absorb the bands? I still believe that Sentry used molecular manipulation on him, because it really looks like he did it, especially because he himself is mentioning all parts of molecules which are subwerting into solar wind. That's not something that happens if you absorb too much energy IMO. You don't just implode and subvert. You either pass out, or explode!   Now here is the interesting thing! Many people tend to say that Bendis introduced the matter manipulation as a PIS power, so I wold understand why you don't believe it's molecular manipulation in the fight between Sentry and Creel, but still! I remember reading an interview with Paul Jenkins during a Spidey run, where he talked a little bit about the Sentry and the New Avengers. Jenkins and Bendis are actually buddies and Bendis called Jenkins and asked him if he would allow him to introduce Sentry as a new member of the New Avengers! Jenkins was happy about it and helped Bendis out with informations and ideas! Paul Jenkins appeared in the New Avengers in persona man! :3Check out the Sentry feat thread on Comicvine, it shows that he always had some kind of molecular manipulation, but the term just fell much later during the Dark Avengers when Sentry met Molecule Man and learned more about himself! Before he probably just saw his powers as GOD given stuff!   2. I just checked out the fight. While you could be wrong, the Sentry is still talking through the Void, since the Void basically tells the things Sentry would say and the Void also asks Super Adaptoid where the villains are. Would you really expect Void to do something like that? The Void I know would not do such a thing, so it's Sentry mindraping Super Adaptoid. Maybe projecting illusions, or inserting memories into his mind, I don't know! Remember the Jenkins scene from the New Avengers! He inserted his entire life into the mind of a comic book writer, so why not inserting bad memories into the mind of the Super Adaptoid? Clearly telepathy IMO!   3. Ah I see, didn't know that. Just saw it in a respect threat on a different board!   4. Yeah the PIS was strong during that arc. I still enjoyed it. One of my favorite arcs, but yeah, it was pure Hulk fanservice :3  5. Do you think Sentry can defeat Thor if he goes full out?
1.He didn't absorb it, he take control of it.  He had problems with Sentry's energy source. He would have the same with any unlimited source of energy. Sentry only described what happened to Creel. Not to mention, that in that moment he nor Void didn't know about mm part of their power. And actually You can implode with too much energy. It happened with others in the past, but I would have to think about which ones.
I know that void has mm and could use it in any way. Sentry has it, but can't use it offensively.
2.He don't, Void often is doing what Sentry needed. Like with Morgana.
5.Sentry completly no. Mjolnir can absorb his energy attacks, while Thor is stronger and more durable. But Void will stomp Thor with mm.
Thor_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Thor_Fanboy

avengers

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#41  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Sentry gains some new power to like make people into a peanuts eats everyone gets mad voids out an eats reality ;D

Thor_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Thor_Fanboy

lol

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points