Mifune Vs Stein

Iknowalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Iknowalot

Im back on my grind people... now a new match... no more akatsuki matches for me... Lets just see what every1 thinks of this... I recenty began watchin...well not recently... I v been watching it for some time now... A show called Soul Eater... SO far its an alright series... I like it alot... aniwayz... there are two charecters who I have a showdown 4... Mifune and Proferssor Sten... In this showdown... Its all weapons for mifune (his sword techniques) ans stein with his schythe... (spirit) can someone just give me a thought ...to who is better... I dont even think Soul Eater is poopular so nnobody probli knows what im talking about...

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By grevous11

I have... No idea... What that.... Show is...

Boneawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Boneawl

Stein is better. Stein has the ability to casually, with out even trying to read someone's soul. When he reads someone's soul, he can find out just about anything there is to them. Stein can also directly attack the soul unarmed. He also has "soul threads", where he can tie you up and restrain you. These "soul threads", can blend and travel across the ground and ambush an opponent. Also... Stein casually defeated Black Star with even less effort than Mifune could. Stein with Spirit was considered to be the best at their time, and still show case them selves to be. Capable of pulling off techniques that hardly any character has shown to do, other than those considered to be above him... like Death him self. Stein with Mary Mjolnir is capable of moving even as fast as lightning, and was showing to do so against Mary Mjolnir when he had sided with Medusa. Mifune hasn't shown to the speed or strength or even display of skill as Stein has shown. The only thing I've seen Mifune be more capable of than Stein, is sword play. Mifune also had trouble keeping up with Sid Barret, and he isn't the best Meister there is... Stein has shown and considered by other Meister's, even Death to be the best Meister.

Black Star is actually really close to being on Mifune's level, as shown during their second encounter near the end of first season, and in the manga.