User Lists: 10

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pierpat

@strider92: With the berserker blitzing kharn should be faster, he's surely more durable, skill is not a problem,he casually one shots him.

How isn't this a 10/10 for Kharn?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as Midnighter is a bullet timer, has tagged speedsters, made Apollo bleed and knows every move his opponent will make and how to counter it i seriously doubt Kharn wins this flawlessly. Having said that, you're average Chaos Space Marine is drastically physically superhuman, and Kharn is physically far above average, then there's his extremely durable armour and nigh-unbreakable chainaxe, meaning he can probably match Midnighter blow for blow, at least until Midnighter finds a way through the armour, which is pretty much guaranteed. I'm sure Midnighter can win this, but i think it would take a while.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pierpat

Seeing as Midnighter is a bullet timer, has tagged speedsters, made Apollo bleed and knows every move his opponent will make and how to counter it i seriously doubt Kharn wins this flawlessly. Having said that, you're average Chaos Space Marine is drastically physically superhuman, and Kharn is physically far above average, then there's his extremely durable armour and nigh-unbreakable chainaxe, meaning he can probably match Midnighter blow for blow, at least until Midnighter finds a way through the armour, which is pretty much guaranteed. I'm sure Midnighter can win this, but i think it would take a while.

Hey there

The point is i could debate speed(ya know,taking on 30 crazy skilled bullet parriers at once), but literally everything else but intelligence(and no prep isn't helping here) goes for Midnighter.

Kharn tanked hits from angron without his armor.While less powerful than current version.

Midnighter is not hurting him sensibly before getting one hit.

Because that's the main problem: speed is debatable, skill is debatable(more towards Kharn honestly), but kharn can surely take a few hits from Midnighter, while he's getting one shotted surely.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighte doesn't really need skill or prep seeing as he has his battle computer, which is sort of like having built-in skill and prep. But i know what you mean. Also, he has tanked hits from plenty of super-strong guys before, i think he can take some of what Kharn has to offer, and he can always dodge some of it. I think the real problem for Midnighter is getting through the armour, because he needs to do so to win, basically. He could pound away at it for about forty seven years, but that;s not gonna happen, is it? So he'd have to find another way, which is what the battle computer is for, before getting smacked around too much by Kharn. The battle computer is a bit OP, but that's partly why i think Midnighter can win this. This is actually a damn good fight.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighte doesn't really need skill or prep seeing as he has his battle computer, which is sort of like having built-in skill and prep. But i know what you mean. Also, he has tanked hits from plenty of super-strong guys before, i think he can take some of what Kharn has to offer, and he can always dodge some of it. I think the real problem for Midnighter is getting through the armour, because he needs to do so to win, basically. He could pound away at it for about forty seven years, but that;s not gonna happen, is it? So he'd have to find another way, which is what the battle computer is for, before getting smacked around too much by Kharn. The battle computer is a bit OP, but that's partly why i think Midnighter can win this. This is actually a damn good fight.

The battle computer does not make info up tough, this is a random encounter, they do not know each other....It's going to be useful , but it ain't going to be as useful as you think IMO.

And again, even when Midnighter has gone past the armor, he ain't putting down Kharn in one or two hits, he's physically weaker than angron.

And i can't see how he can take even one hit from gorechild......that thing has sore trough the futuristic hull of a kilometers long spaceship, and is in the hands of a guy that can pick apart power armor with his bare hands.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Thats a lot of cars being destroyed lol. Anyway ik this is a silly question but wanna make sure cause almost no one ever asks, which version or Kharn pre or post heresy? I feel that pre heresy could win a slight majority due to him still being able to tank hits from angron's, and the fact that at he did still have quite a bit of killing under his belt. As for post heresy i feel he takes an even slight majority due to him killing tons and tons of people, and of course giving just about anyone he faced death. I do feel though that midnighter has a great chance, because he really isnt a street lvl hero IIRC and has some pretty good healing factor, resistant to pain, etc. However, in the end i feel kharn that could win after a good long fight, so for pre heresy 5.1-5.4/10 and for post 5.5-6/10. I do got a question though since u allowed standard gear, and stuff could midnighter tank a plasma shot? I know most berserkers forget they even have a pistol and dont really use it, but still if he did use it and it hit midnighter could he even tank that at all?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

I must be missing some massive durability feats from midnighter if there's the doubt he can tank either a gorechild swing or a plasma pistol shot....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: First off he took gorechild away special ability or he'd one shot if he landed the blow all it as to do is break skin to soul suck, and do you even know how hot a plasma pistol shot is??

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: First off he took gorechild away special ability or he'd one shot if he landed the blow all it as to do is break skin to soul suck, and do you even know how hot a plasma pistol shot is??

Almost as hot as a star.Trust me, few things i know as well as 40k background.

and That's the point. you guys did insinuate the plasma pistol could not one-shot the guy, i'm the one saying it would 100%.

And, as i already said, gorechild does not need the soul ability to kill midnighter, it has tore apart 40k starship hulls and terminator armors with ease....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: "and That's the point. you guys did insinuate the plasma pistol could not one-shot the guy, i'm the one saying it would 100%." <-- technically a lasgun at full power one shotted a giant ork warboss like vaporized him IIRC and plasma pistols are of course higher than that. I'm not saying he could 1 land it, 2 be instantly dead, im curious if he could live it?

"And, as i already said, gorechild does not need the soul ability to kill midnighter, it has tore apart 40k starship hulls and terminator armors with ease...." <-- i never claimed it couldnt......

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: "and That's the point. you guys did insinuate the plasma pistol could not one-shot the guy, i'm the one saying it would 100%." <-- technically a lasgun at full power one shotted a giant ork warboss like vaporized him IIRC and plasma pistols are of course higher than that. I'm not saying he could 1 land it, 2 be instantly dead, im curious if he could live it?

"And, as i already said, gorechild does not need the soul ability to kill midnighter, it has tore apart 40k starship hulls and terminator armors with ease...." <-- i never claimed it couldnt......

Oh, that's fine, we have the same point of view.

Just a slight incomprehension, sorry if i sounded a tad aggressive.

Anyway.... no need of wandering, any shot that lands even close to midnighter gets him down, he does not have feats against that magnitude of heat, and the plasma's concussive force is considerable too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Oh, that's fine, we have the same point of view." <-- lol XD

"Just a slight incomprehension, sorry if i sounded a tad aggressive." <-- u didn't u sound more annoyed than anything so i returned the dots to show that we are on the same page lol huehue

"Anyway.... no need of wandering, any shot that lands even close to midnighter gets him down, he does not have feats against that magnitude of heat, and the plasma's concussive force is considerable too." <-- true, but as i told strider he doesn't always fire it as well, which is also a factor because most of those KB's forget they even have a ranged weapon lol. Those silly kb's always using melee! XD

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@jwwprod said:

@strider92: Hasn't this been done before?

I think so

Not the same though. Doors and soul-sucking was allowed plus it was pre-Warlord Kharn.

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Betrayer. Has very few feats but what he has is insane for any space marine, what's more he is. Chaos empowered.

As others said, speed is not a issue with either.

Durability goes to Kharn though. He has super version of power Armour (depending on edition) , has a iron halo like forcefield of chaos energy, and has insane natural durability.

Weapons goes to kharn. He has a power weapon that can cut through anything, and a plasma pistol that burns as hot as a small star. Middy has a staff.

Skill wise goes to Kharn. 10,000 year of killing the best and worst of 40k lore? In droves? Yeah Kharn skill alone should best the battle CPU. It is hardly a flawless device.

Strength they are close. Kharn has far greater strength than space marines, and that's boosted by the power armor on top of that.

So in the end with no doors, I give this to Kharn pretty handily.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways Kharn should win.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Oh, that's fine, we have the same point of view." <-- lol XD

"Just a slight incomprehension, sorry if i sounded a tad aggressive." <-- u didn't u sound more annoyed than anything so i returned the dots to show that we are on the same page lol huehue

"Anyway.... no need of wandering, any shot that lands even close to midnighter gets him down, he does not have feats against that magnitude of heat, and the plasma's concussive force is considerable too." <-- true, but as i told strider he doesn't always fire it as well, which is also a factor because most of those KB's forget they even have a ranged weapon lol. Those silly kb's always using melee! XD

Lol right

anyway, Kharn is no common Berserker, and that plasma pistol will be used.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: eh it didnt matter to me gave the answer regardless. XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: true but kharn needs his khorne flakes before he battles though! XD

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Slightly unrelated but I found an awesome feat of Ahzek schooling a fricking Solitare (Harlequin leader):

Ahriman sneered in indignation. "You are not worthy of me, web-walker. " He hefted the book into the air and then kicked out at the Solitaire, crunching his boot into the Harlequin’s abdomen and sending him skidding off over the stage. The book, still impaled on Karebennian’s riveblades, was shredded into tatters by the violence of the movement, and scraps of paper billowed up into the air like confetti.

The audience of Harlequin's gasped in horror.

"I will not be frustrated by you again, Karebennian!" Ahriman shrieked, spinning his staff and then jabbing it out towards the crumpled Solitaire, focussing all of his hatred and resentment into one strike. A vicious and intense blast of warp lightning lanced out of the Black Staff and engulfed the fallen alien.

Karebennian screamed in ways that Ahriman had never heard before. His agony cut all the Marines and Harlequins to the bone, bringing the battle to a standstill and arresting the music that had throbbed throughout the performance. Wisps of smoke and gas rose from the charred remains of the Solitaire’s body, as though his soul were seeping away into the shadows.

DOW: Tempest pg 220

Definition of curbstomp right there buts seriously schooling a Solitaire like that is insane.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Kharn offers the skull of Midnighter to Khorne.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: Slightly unrelated but I found an awesome feat of Ahzek schooling a fricking Solitare (Harlequin leader):

Ahriman sneered in indignation. "You are not worthy of me, web-walker. " He hefted the book into the air and then kicked out at the Solitaire, crunching his boot into the Harlequin’s abdomen and sending him skidding off over the stage. The book, still impaled on Karebennian’s riveblades, was shredded into tatters by the violence of the movement, and scraps of paper billowed up into the air like confetti.

The audience of Harlequin's gasped in horror.

"I will not be frustrated by you again, Karebennian!" Ahriman shrieked, spinning his staff and then jabbing it out towards the crumpled Solitaire, focussing all of his hatred and resentment into one strike. A vicious and intense blast of warp lightning lanced out of the Black Staff and engulfed the fallen alien.

Karebennian screamed in ways that Ahriman had never heard before. His agony cut all the Marines and Harlequins to the bone, bringing the battle to a standstill and arresting the music that had throbbed throughout the performance. Wisps of smoke and gas rose from the charred remains of the Solitaire’s body, as though his soul were seeping away into the shadows.

DOW: Tempest pg 220

Definition of curbstomp right there buts seriously schooling a Solitaire like that is insane.

That's insane.......

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Yarp. I'm trying to come up with someone who could potentially be a good match for Ahzek but his versatility is a problem.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Honestly, I would say Kharn. I don't know if Midnighter's battle computer will be able to show him a plausible way for him to actually win.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Yarp. I'm trying to come up with someone who could potentially be a good match for Ahzek but his versatility is a problem.

I don't honestly know.

He's sort of too good for most of the guys but still not quite primarch level(if we're talking about 40k-only match ups).

For general match ups, he has an impressive magical firepower without having the "blitzed before being able to speak" weakness alot of other verses mages have.

He'd be great against any solid mid-tier.

A not too powerful iron man armor, a Namor, or someone like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Nothing is slightly off topic when u display feats, and this is ur thread feel free to derail it all u want lol. Anyway excellent feat ill have to note it for when i choose to bring out him into future battles! XD. Btw u can always put him against WW lollololol seems a lot of WW fans would think she'd beat him easy. It'd put his versatility to the test. However, honestly strider you and someone else should do a CaV warhammer tag team vs marvel, dc, starwars, etc. i mean not all, but still just like a CaV tag team to display them! XD

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Strider1992

@killerwasp: Problem is in a WW fight is it is a litteral 50/50 toss up (thats providing both of them are bloodlusted). If Ahriman uses warp-time off the bat he'll win but if he doesn't then WW will blitz him. If they are morals on Ahzek will win more times than not thanks to having time to bring out the big guns (mind-stomp, soul-suck, etc....) so ultimately I would say Ahzek would win with Morals On.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: same here, but im sure that theres someone whom would disagree. lol

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahriman is always stated to be comparable with the strongest deamkn princes or greater demons. In short he is the most powerful Space Marine with Psy Powers. When you can affect time, space, and molecules, well there or not much you cannot beat.

I honestly think a all out Dr Doom is comparable with Ahriman overall.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d9d4f7b5ce3
deactivated-62d9d4f7b5ce3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers