Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

Midnighter (Wildstorm)

Vs

Spider-man

• No Battle Computer for Midnighter and No Spider-sense for Spider-man (ex: Way of the Spider version)
  • Morals Off
  • No Doors
  • No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Lvenger

Well I'll need to do some more reading on Midnighter before reaching a verdict. Spidey may have the stats but Midnighter has some pretty good H2H feats going for him.

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RingSlinger

Great matchup, this is gonna be a close one!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with Parker here. His stats would probably overwhelm Midnighter, not to mention Spidey more or less has the environmental advantage; especially in conjunction with his webs.

Take all this with a grain of salt, though, as my knowledge of comic characters is relatively amateurish compared to most on CV.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TotalBalance

I think Midnighter would suffer more losing his battle-computer then Spidey would losing his spider senses. A lot of Midnighter's combat prowess comes from his ability to calculate in advance his opponents movements. Spiderman would essentially be too quick and too versatile for Midnighter to come up with effective counters without the aid of his battle computer. This is all opinion of course but I would say Spiderman takes it 7/10.

cmyers1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cmyers1980

Spider Man would trash him because he has fought against better opponents and WON. The combination of Spidey's speed, reflexes, agility, strength, AND web shooters is more than enough to defeat Midnighter.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@TotalBalance said:

I think Midnighter would suffer more losing his battle-computer then Spidey would losing his spider senses. A lot of Midnighter's combat prowess comes from his ability to calculate in advance his opponents movements. Spiderman would essentially be too quick and too versatile for Midnighter to come up with effective counters without the aid of his battle computer. This is all opinion of course but I would say Spiderman takes it 7/10.

this