I might have to start watching this anime, that looked badass

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I haven't seen the final episode yet, which is when she battles the Captain. We'll see how she does there.

As things stand, she can't beat Midnighter yet.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@dondave said:

I might have to start watching this anime, that looked badass

It is. Not my personal favorite anime, but it's still pretty good.

PS: My personal favorite *points to avatar* should be rather obvious.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@JediXMan said:

I haven't seen the final episode yet, which is when she battles the Captain. We'll see how she does there.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@DarkKnightDetective said:

Yeah, was thinking about taking his computer away.  
Not sure if that would make it a fair fight for her. 
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Stompa

I think Midnighter is just unfair.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@OmegaDynasty: yeah maybe without precognition it would be a fair fight. But then again I think that Midnighter without precognition is featless.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@OmegaDynasty said:

@JediXMan said:

I know. I just refuse to watch it; I want to see the complete episode.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@OmegaDynasty: The Battle CPU is WAY Overated. Zealot manage to match him and match him by near winning till Plot Device.

Same with Joker of ALL People. Joker couldnt be predicted due to insanity... I think a CRAZY Vampire with her power can do the same. Plus she can take whatever he dishes out without dying right away. Cant say the same for him.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2 said:

@OmegaDynasty: The Battle CPU is WAY Overated. Zealot manage to match him and match him by near winning till Plot Device.

Same with Joker of ALL People. Joker couldnt be predicted due to insanity... I think a CRAZY Vampire with her power can do the same. Plus she can take whatever he dishes out without dying right away. Cant say the same for him.

Zealot is also the most skilled (or maybe second-most) person in the entire Wildstorm universe. She's devoted herself to combat for something like 10,000 years, she has a form of movereading, and she has Deathstroke-level physicals. And consensus is that she shouldn't have been able to match Midnighter for that long, anyway.

The Joker instance was during Dream War, which was a terribly written crossover across the board. It was complete and total PIS.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NeonGameWave

Midnighter.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

Seras still wins.

No Caption Provided

Seras Victoria

Durability and Healing

Here she gets stabbed by Blessed Bayonets in the dozens. She pulls them out and heals up. Now this was very damaging to her as Holy Blessed anything is a Vampire killer. She can and did take it in stride that even Anderson who is the best Vampire Slayer around was impressed.

Strength

1) here she is decked out with gear meant to be hauled on a vehicle. Much less fired from a single hand.

2) She has strength enough to stomp human body into mush.

3) Fires a anti tank gun and feels little to no recoil.

4) Easily pummels human body parts.

Speed

1) Blitzes a German SS Vampire who are blurs to humans.

2) Side Step Mach 1 Bullets. Great Reaction Speed as she follows the bullet with her eyes.

Abilities

Supernatural Third Eye Accuracy

1-2) She has Super Natural Accuracy made possible by her Third Eye.

3-4) Allowing here to sense and target foes out of eye sight.

More feats of her Eyesight and Accuracy. Seras shoots down 24 V-1 Missiles at the near same time from over a mile away at night.

TP Resistance

She has incredible resistance to mental illusions as well physical illusions thanks to her Third Eye.

Weapons

Harkonen and Harkonen 2

1) The Harkonen is a single shot Anti Tank cannon design to fire Depleted Uranium Shells or Explosive Shells.

2-5) The Harkonen 2 is a Belt Fed System, Semi Automatic, and with 2 Explosive Rocket attachments.

6-7) The Harkonen 2 can be wielded by itself without the whole system.

13mm Rifle

Her 13mm Rifle is a heavy crew serve Machine Gun that takes out vehicles and pulps Ghouls to shreds.

Then we have Seras feat Post Blood Drink. This is where she becomes a full Vampire with major stat increase and more abilities.

Durability

Here her Durability is so great that the Captain knocking her about with major force. Then smashed her through Solid steel Decking, Beams and everything, she manages to fight full throttle still.

She gains a great healing factor after becoming a true Vampire.

1-3) Here she has her arms taken out by the equal strength of the Captain. She simply reforms it right after.

4-5) Her Healing compensates for bullets and explosions easy.

Strength

1-2) Here she rips from a deck below a 8 ton 88mm Canon, and then fires it with no recoil from one hand.

3-4) Here she grips and toss a 2 ton Torpedo.

5) Here she cuts another Vampire in half, through his steel Helmet and Uniform.

Speed

No Caption Provided

where before she was following Bullets and dodging them, now she is moving faster than Bullets and blocking 5 different Vampire (Super Senses and Reaction Time) Gunners as they fire on Integra. What is interesting is her Shadow is not a solid shield, meaning she is moving her shadow for each and every bullet traveling for the block.

Abiltiies

Shadow Arm

It has many useful abilities.

Her Shadow Arms allows massive slice and dice action in a large radius.

102 and 3-4) Allows flight at a very high speed.

No Caption Provided

It is solid enough to easily block Machine Gun Bullets.

Add to this it can be used for Area of Effect Impalement attacks!

Very useful, but this is not all.

Familiar

She also gain all the help and experience of Bernadotte. Bernadotte helps Seras in Two ways.

One way is his own thoughts, experience, and the way he increases her reaction time to enemies moves.

This is the Captain, a true blood werewolf who is way more skilled and in many ways stronger and faster than Seras. She was losing horribly till Bernadotte began to help her.

Second way he helps is physically attack for her.

He has strength to punch through the Captains very durable body and nearly rip him in half. He is a extra pair of hands to help Seras kick @$$.

TP Immunity

Before drinking blood, she was not immune to a direct all out mind assault by Zorin.

After she drank Bernadotte's blood, and gain him as a Familiar, she was outright Immune to mind games. His Soul exist within her as does the souls of anyone else she may kill in a blood drink. This like Alucard add their Soul for extra lives and Blood to giver her greater Regeneration.

Battles

Seras vs Ghouls.

Seras vs more Ghouls, this time helping Walter take down one of the Valentine Brothers.

Here she helps Alucard in his fight vs Dandy Man by being the Distraction. She is the Range Support of the Group.

Seras then play a key role in protecting the Mansion from a Air Assault.

Here she battles Zorin and her Vampire Waffen SS. Sears pretty much dominates the Nazi Vampires up till her confrontation with Zorin. There she gets pretty much owned with straight mind rape.

Her full confrontation with Zorin. She gets messed up really badly, the then drinks Bernadotte's blood to reach full Vampire status. After drinking the blood she is fully healed, beats the hell out of the remaining Vampire Nazis, and grinds Zorins head to a bloody red smear on the wall with her new found strength and speed.

Seras speed blitz more Vampire Nazis while protecting Integra.

Seras final big fight was against none other than the Super Werewolf known only as The Captain. It was a major battle between the two, and if not for him wanting to die, he may have as well won. However he wanted to die to a foe, and gave her the means to do it, a single silver tooth.

Now you too can be a Seras Victoria expert.