#1 Edited by CalebHara (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter vs Prometheus

Rules

Prometheus receives 3 full days of prep, Midnighter receives none, Morals on, no BFR, Both have access to whatever gear, weapons or gadgets that they can get their hands on in the time given. The battle takes place in New York City, New York. There are little amounts of bystanders, 50 meter starting distance, and a fully interactive enviroment. There are no external alles used in this battle. Fight is to Death, K.O., Incapacitation, or Surrender

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Sethlol (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

Prom with prep is interesting but I think Midnighter has this.

#3 Posted by CalebHara (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol: elaborate a bit?

#4 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5965 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus wins this.

Online
#5 Posted by grimlock (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

MIdnighter is the thing that prometheus hopes to be someday

#6 Posted by CalebHara (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#7 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimlock said:

MIdnighter is the thing that prometheus hopes to be someday

lol explain

#8 Posted by grimlock (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@grimlock said:

MIdnighter is the thing that prometheus hopes to be someday

lol explain

just compare their resumes lol

#9 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimlock said:

@darktiger said:

@grimlock said:

MIdnighter is the thing that prometheus hopes to be someday

lol explain

just compare their resumes lol

ok

#10 Posted by XiiX (10586 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus due to prep.

#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (10045 posts) - - Show Bio

What prep will save Prometheus if Midnighter grabs him by his neck and punch him repeatedly?

#12 Posted by dondave (39827 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter