#1 Posted by Fibra (735 posts) - - Show Bio

No doors or BFR , battle in New York, who wins and why?

caption
caption
#2 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter

It is said that he can move a super speeds for a limited time, so he may be able to keep up with NS breifly. He is stronger and beeter skilled in H2H.

#3 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man can also move at "super speed."

Doesn't mean he can hang with a guy that flies around at the speed of light.

Northstar wins.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Midnighter

It is said that he can move a super speeds for a limited time, so he may be able to keep up with NS breifly. He is stronger and beeter skilled in H2H."
Why would Northstar be going h2h?
#5 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

Northstar wins.

"

But Midnighter is said to keep up with speedsters for a moment. That would give him the ability to fight back, than just getting pummeled by fats fist.
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Zoom said:
"

Northstar wins.

"

But Midnighter is said to keep up with speedsters for a moment. That would give him the ability to fight back, than just getting pummeled by fats fist."
keep up with the speed of light? I doubt that very strongly.
#7 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnighter

It is said that he can move a super speeds for a limited time, so he may be able to keep up with NS breifly. He is stronger and beeter skilled in H2H."
Why would Northstar be going h2h?"

It makes him a better fighter. And this is a fight, regardless of the speed.
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnighter

It makes him a better fighter. And this is a fight, regardless of the speed."
He can project and manipulate light..why would he go h2h with a master martial artist?
#9 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnighter

It makes him a better fighter. And this is a fight, regardless of the speed."
He can project and manipulate light..why would he go h2h with a master martial artist?"
That power only works with his sister.
#10 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, these to characters might get along better than most.

#11 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

northstar

#12 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

It ends in sex.

#13 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

lloololol it probably does end in some kind of violent man-sex...either way though i think Northstar cums out on top.

#14 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, what's with all the gay jokes.. insecure much?  Anyway, i don't know a whole lot about northstar but if he can react at the speed he moves in then i think he'll win.

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"wow, what's with all the gay jokes.. insecure much?  Anyway, i don't know a whole lot about northstar but if he can react at the speed he moves in then i think he'll win."
Not insecure...just lame.It only would have been funny if they both weren't gay....
#16 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

How does a few jokes make anyone insecure? Danged PC brigade banning harmless jokes now? I've made similar comments for things like Herc v Wonder Woman....all that ye olde Greek in one spot has to yeild some kind of friskyness. 

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"How does a few jokes make anyone insecure? Danged PC brigade banning harmless jokes now? I've made similar comments for things like Herc v Wonder Woman....all that ye olde Greek in one spot has to yeild some kind of friskyness. "
People always try to make you feel bad for making gay jokes....
#18 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:

inside of earth's atmosphere he cannot move anywhere near this fast as the friction forces (wind shear) would kill him.
Although his body gets tougher as he flies faster, this increase is not unlimited (it does max out) and he has reached a practical max speed in the atmosphere of mach 10 (I think).
#19 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Zoom said:

inside of earth's atmosphere he cannot move anywhere near this fast as the friction forces (wind shear) would kill him.
Although his body gets tougher as he flies faster, this increase is not unlimited (it does max out) and he has reached a practical max speed in the atmosphere of mach 10 (I think)."
Where u been.  Missed your logical view.
#20 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
Where u been.  Missed your logical view."
Still fighting the logical fight in my workplace.
Work is taking a lot more of my time at the minute so other interests have had to take a back seat.
This may be only a fleeting visit (for the moment) but I'm almost through the worst the work landslide. 
#21 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Zoom said:

Although his body gets tougher as he flies faster, this increase is not unlimited (it does max out) and he has reached a practical max speed in the atmosphere of mach 10 (I think)."

Thanks for the heads up.

Still more than fast enough to absolutely school Midnighter, though.

#22 Posted by Thanofleeze (2866 posts) - - Show Bio