#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep all blood lusted Midnighter is really blood lusted standard gear for everyoe fight takes place in a warehouse to the death

VS   

AND   

#2 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
#3 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter. 
=]

#4 Edited by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about Noh Varr but Midnighter would kill Peter rather easily

#5 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" Midnighter. =] "
#6 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" I don't know much about Noh Varr but Midnighter would kill Peter rather easily "
Sad and true. 
=[
#7 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

team imo,noh-varr key player here.
#8 Edited by progenitor (7548 posts) - - Show Bio

Noh-Varr actually might have a chance, especially with the Kree technology of the Pocket Battlefield ability, and his White Run, which allowed him to solo the Young Avengers, although from the OP, that's him as the Protector.  Although, like I said, a chance.  Midnighter could still possibly solo. 

#9 Posted by karrob (4280 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
"
Noh-Varr actually might have a chance, especially with the Kree technology of the Pocket Battlefield ability, and his White Run, which allowed him to solo the Young Avengers, although from the OP, that's him as the Protector.  Although, like I said, a chance.  Midnighter could still possibly solo. 

"
I agree
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

It's very possible for Spider-Man to defeat Midnighter on his own. Noh-Varr has the speed and durability to, but he lacks an extra sense to make up for Midnighter being able to perceive the battle before hand. That doesn't necessarily mean that he would lose though.  Give his equipment, Noh-Varr should have the firepower where it doesn't matter if Midnighter can see the battle or not. Together these two stomp.

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Spider-Man gives Midnighter a pretty even fight and Noh Varr bring something to the table too. With all of them bloodloosted Spider-man gets the biggest increase and I think it puts him over Midnighter. If Noh Varr is in his new/current form I think he's of a greater power level than the other two though. Midnighter doesn't win this.

#12 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:

" I think Spider-Man gives Midnighter a pretty even fight and Noh Varr bring something to the table too. With all of them bloodloosted Spider-man gets the biggest increase and I think it puts him over Midnighter. If Noh Varr is in his new/current form I think he's of a greater power level than the other two though. Midnighter doesn't win this. "

#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:  What?
#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Matezoide:  What? "
He's shocked that Buckshot ascertained that this is a battle that Midnighter cannot win.
#15 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Nobody said:
He's shocked that Buckshot ascertained that this is a battle that Midnighter cannot win. "
Shrugs. I've seen him do it before.
#16 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Nobody said:
He's shocked that Buckshot ascertained that this is a battle that Midnighter cannot win. "
not much,at all (i believe Buckshot stated Spider-Man is capable of matching Midnighter some time ago) ,i was just being silly :P
#17 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Nobody said:
Shrugs. I've seen him do it before. "
As have I.
#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Nobody said:
not much,at all (i believe Buckshot stated Spider-Man is capable of matching Midnighter some time ago) ,i was just being silly :P "
OK.
#19 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

" @Nobody said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Nobody said:

Shrugs. I've seen him do it before. "
As have I. "
i cant remember when he did that :`(

wait,i remember now,wasnt it on a thread where Midnighter fought against some cyborg chick or something like that?  

@Morpheus_:
OK? just an OK? i am worth more than a simple OK :P
#20 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Nobody said:
not much,at all (i believe Buckshot stated Spider-Man is capable of matching Midnighter some time ago) ,i was just being silly :P "
I believe he also stated that Noh-Varr(pre Protector) would be a fairly even match up. I can't remember that thread as well as the Spider-Man one though.
#21 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:  Nevermind...that thread only has like 3 posts :P
#22 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Matezoide:  Nevermind...that thread only has like 3 posts :P "
lol
#23 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people think I'm a fanboy? 

@Matezoide said:

i cant remember when he did that :`(

wait,i remember now,wasnt it on a thread where Midnighter fought against some cyborg chick or something like that?  

If you're talking about Cybernary, then yes, I think she takes Midnighter (though a few more showings would help solidify that, unfortunately she's been depowered so I doubt it will happen). I'm pretty sure one of my CV lists is dedicated to people I think give Midnighter a good fight and or beat him. Noh Varr could probably take him on evenly with a good set up and I think he's pretty even with Spider-Man anywhere (though I'd give Midnighter the win until Pete drops his character and stops playing nice).
#24 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:

" Why do people think I'm a fanboy? 

we dont think that :P

at least,i dont,i was just kidding :P
#25 Posted by tjizz350 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm I actually think Noh-Varr and Midnighter will make a great battle.

#26 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

a bloodlusted spiderman should win against mid-nighter.

#27 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15 said:

Midnighter. =]
#28 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how the team counters Doors.