Midnighter vs Mr Sinister

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think Sinister could beat him but i'm not sure.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lordraiden

vs

Sinister has taken little Jenny Sparks that Midnighter & apollo were looking after for his experimentations and now with apollo outta town, midnighter saddles up for a showdown with sinister with the hopes of getting back JS! can he do it! does he have what it takes to take out sinister? Sinister knows who he is and knows he's comming!

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Sinister is a telepath, correct? If so, he should be able to foil Midnighter's implants and used his other powers to put him down.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dormath

Alexander Anderson says:

"Sinister is a telepath, correct? If so, he should be able to foil Midnighter's implants and used his other powers to put him down."

Some telepath's have tried and failed but to me i think it should be possible damn writers

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

Alexander Anderson says:

"Sinister is a telepath, correct? If so, he should be able to foil Midnighter's implants and used his other powers to put him down."

They were pretty much my thoughts! I think the fact that Sinister know's all about him and knows he's comming, he's gonna be prepped, and a prepped sinister is a very bad thing for the other person! but on the other hand, Midnighter is no dummy, and has done his own background on the sinister one, so he hasn't gone in guns blazing (well, not untill he can get his hands on him)! not sure if that will help him much against someone who's got molecular control over his atoms, tk/tp abalities and regen!

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regis beat Midnighter down pretty bad due to his telepathy (I think). Also, Sinister is incredibly durable and has a serious healing factor; there was an issue (maybe someone else has the scan) where Cyclops blew away most of his torso and he just made a wisecrack about it.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

The baby is Jenny Quantum and she could handle Sinister on her own. Technically, Midnighter knows this and could wait for her to come back on her own, but if he decided to fight I think he'd win.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see Sinister smacking Midnighter around a little before baby Jenny gets annoyed and shreds him.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I see Midnighter Dooring him into the sun.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"The baby is Jenny Quantum and she could handle Sinister on her own. Technically, Midnighter knows this and could wait for her to come back on her own, but if he decided to fight I think he'd win. "

Yeah, I kinda figured ya would! He's got the capabilities & smarts, but I just don't think he would be able to take out a prepped sinister who know's all about him! What could he do to someone like sinister, who's got molecular control, regen, tk/tp, to even hurt him, let alone take him down? I don't think it's impossible, but i'd say 8/10, midnighter's going down! and we'll leave baby Jenny as just that, Baby Jenny! this fights just between Mr S & MN!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden

ps, so what is the deal with JQ?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

What do you mean what's the deal? And for your other post, I already submitted a way Midnighter could "take out a prepped sinister".

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sinister is fully prepped and has good intel, then he will know about Midnighter's connection to the Carrier and will disrupt it immediately. At this point Midnighter will be on his own against a powerful psionic with a nearly indestructible body, who can, among other things, mentally deactivate his superhuman abilities (or at least those based in his genetics).

If Midnighter doesn't space Sinister immediately, he's in for a world of hurt.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

Apologies, shoulda been a bit more clearer! I don't really know much about Jenny Quantam, other than when she was reborn? (i think) in the authority as the child of the 21st century, or something like that! don't really know much at all bout her, so when people say she can take care of sinister her self as a child or she could just shred him, headliners like that grab my attention, when it's reffered to someone like sinister! so, basically, i was just asking some info on her bio, who is she, what is she and whats she capable of? If she was that powerfull, why do they need teams like the authority then? and you mean the door into the sun for a prepped sinister! nah, he's seen that comming before midnighter stepped foot into his lair!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Alexander Anderson says:

"If Sinister is fully prepped and has good intel, then he will know about Midnighter's connection to the Carrier and will disrupt it immediately. At this point Midnighter will be on his own against a powerful psionic with a nearly indestructible body, who can, among other things, mentally deactivate his superhuman abilities (or at least those based in his genetics).If Midnighter doesn't space Sinister *immediately*, he's in for a world of hurt."

Having good intel doesn't mean Sinister will win. You need to prove he has the necessary technology to cut off Midnighter's connection with the Carrier. And Midnighter can Door him from the Carrier, he doesn't have to be anywhere near Sinister, he can beat him before he leaves the ship. He doesn't even need to be in the same dimension.

lordraiden says:

"Apologies, shoulda been a bit more clearer! I don't really know much about Jenny Quantam, other than when she was reborn? (i think) in the authority as the child of the 21st century, or something like that! don't really know much at all bout her, so when people say she can take care of sinister her self as a child or she could just shred him, headliners like that grab my attention, when it's reffered to someone like sinister! so, basically, i was just asking some info on her bio, who is she, what is she and whats she capable of? If she was that powerfull, why do they need teams like the authority then? and you mean the door into the sun for a prepped sinister! nah, he's seen that comming before midnighter stepped foot into his lair! "

Basically Jenny is a reality warper.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lordraiden

Cheers Bucky! just read up on a bit of her bio! her only downfall is that she's still a kid and still human and has been killed once at least already,by her counterpart/twin sister! so she's not invincible or invulnerable! and lets leave the cheat codes off of this battle, ie door him from the carrier! let me re-prase it, this is a BATTLE, meaning that midnighter is packed and ready to take on Sinister, he's aiming to put some hurt on him, personally! and that Sinister is ready and waiting for him! Carriers and doors are left outa the equation! so the question is, how does the battle go down between these two!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"Cheers Bucky! just read up on a bit of her bio! her only downfall is that she's still a kid and still human and has been killed once at least already,by her counterpart/twin sister! so she's not invincible or invulnerable!"

She was killed when she was a toddler by someone much more powerful than Sinister. She's a teenager now (and much more intelligent than your average teenager) and can casually create dimensions out of nothing (for example) so it's not like she has much to worry about from Sinister.

lordraiden says:

"and lets leave the cheat codes off of this battle, ie door him from the carrier! let me re-prase it, this is a BATTLE, meaning that midnighter is packed and ready to take on Sinister, he's aiming to put some hurt on him, personally! and that Sinister is ready and waiting for him! Carriers and doors are left outa the equation! so the question is, how does the battle go down between these two!"

Cheat codes? You're letting Sinister (someone who, thanks to his TP/TK and healing would most likely win in a regular fight) have prep and Midnighter is the one cheating? Please. If the battle is stacked like that, I don't see why Midnighter doesn't get to use the resources easily available to him.
Post Edited:2008-02-04 21:54:51

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"lordraiden says:
"Cheers Bucky! just read up on a bit of her bio! her only downfall is that she's still a kid and still human and has been killed once at least already,by her counterpart/twin sister! so she's not invincible or invulnerable!"
She was killed when she was a toddler by someone much more powerful than Sinister. She's a teenager now (and much more intelligent than your average teenager) and can casually create dimensions out of nothing (for example) so it's not like she has much to worry about from Sinister. lordraiden says:
"and lets leave the cheat codes off of this battle, ie door him from the carrier! let me re-prase it, this is a BATTLE, meaning that midnighter is packed and ready to take on Sinister, he's aiming to put some hurt on him, personally! and that Sinister is ready and waiting for him! Carriers and doors are left outa the equation! so the question is, how does the battle go down between these two!"

Cheat codes? You're letting Sinister (someone who, thanks to his TP/TK and healing would most likely win in a regular fight) have prep and Midnighter is the one cheating? Please. If the battle is stacked like that, I don't see why Midnighter doesn't get to use the resources easily available to him.
Post Edited:2008-02-04 21:54:51"

Alright, i'll give you that, re: sinester & prep! I did have a think about that, and prep to someone like sinester and thanos is one of the ultimate weapons! so, if i'm gonna take away what i did for midnighter, then lets make it a random encounter in no ones headquarters with no prep or info for sinister and same for midnighter, with just him and his abilities at his disposal, same as sinister!

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19  Edited By Zoom

I'm not sure what Midnighter could do to Sinister to hurt him.

I think LR was just saying that just because his scenario set up included Jenny doesn't mean that Jenny is participating in this fight.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I don't think he was talking about Jenny (thought he doesn't want her to fight), he meant things Midnighter could get from the Carrier, like Doors, Krigstein's creations, the Carrier itself. He didn't want to give Midnighter answer to any of that.

I still think Midnighter wins because he doesn't need prep to use a Door since that's something he has access to at all times unless it's specifically taken from him like it was in one of his recent issues. If that's getting taken away for this battle though, I've already answered the question with my previous post.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sinister stomps.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers