Midnighter vs Mr. Miracle

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jayfournines

Battle takes place in New York City. Wildstorm Midnighter vs Pre new 52 Mr. Miracle.

Standard equipment (including doors and motherbox). Battle is to the death.

who takes it?

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By darktiger

midnighter

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jayfournines

bumpthisonetoodammit!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

BUMP.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By robertloucksjr

Mr. Miracle - to the death he uses the below.

Anti-Life Embodiment: Mister Miracle also has the complete Anti-Life Equation, the Anti-Life Equation is said to give the being who learns it power to dominate the will of all sentient and sapient races. It is called the Anti-Life Equation because "if someone possesses absolute control over you - you're not really alive." but he refuses to use it as it reduces other beings to mindless slaves. Most recently in the anger for the Death of Barda and his friends, Scott has revealed he possesses greater power as the embodiment of the Anti-Life Equation, this power for all purposes allows him to warp reality, space, time, matter and antimatter on a cosmic level. The ability is apparently fueled by rage and negative emotions which scott himself doesnt have a personality for normally.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By goodguy24

Midnighter wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter probably would win... even though Mr. Miracle probably has the better overall equipment... I can see Midnighter kicking dude's face in still.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

Mr Miracle

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Midnighter because blahblahblah....

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister Miracle. Too many toys.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

Anyone have scans of miracle? I have seen a few of him catching a bullet with ease and dancing around orion. I mainly ask because I am curious to know what he is capable of?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, this is a good fight! Although Mr Miracle's God Power alone (without his gear or the ALE) would probably be enough to give Midnighter's computer a fit trying to figure out his next move, with his gear and/or the ALE, he's got this one in the bag.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miracle.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr.Miracle.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Spartan101

Mr miracle because hes just too much with all his gadgets,midnighter gets alot of "yes midnighter wins" just because hes midnighter.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Whats the range, where are they fighting, how good is miracle's reaction time?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Whats the range, where are they fighting, how good is miracle's reaction time?

No idea on the first two, but one very good indicator of Scott's reaction time can be found in Orion #25 when Orion was trying his damndest to literally tear Scott's head from his shoulders (brotherly arguement, what are ya gonna do?). Orion was moving at what had to be supersonic speeds in his attempt, and he could'nt lay a finger on him. I remember reading that and going "Whoa! Mr Miracle is gangsta!"

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Miracle, in addition to being dodgey, has a danger sense built into his hood. I'm not saying if he wins or not, but he's got amazing reflexes.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boomtube vs Doors................hmmmmmm

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: Supersonic is not enough though, middy has tagged plenty of folks such as apollo, gamorran soldiers, apollo lite, sebastian, etc. Range is important since in close quarters scott will have less chances to escape.

No Caption Provided

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM claim to fame is that he can get out of anything. The Doors won't work, because all New Gods can teleport via Boom Tubes. Plus he has a Mother Box.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Theoretically Mother Box could win this solo, but I don't know how effectively Miracle uses it.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@nerx:Supersonic is not enough though, middy has tagged plenty of folks such as apollo, gamorran soldiers, apollo lite, sebastian, etc. Range is important since in close quarters scott will have less chances to escape.

I'm sure. But like Needlebay said, Mr Miracle's God Power alone is the ability to not be contained/constrained by anyone or anything. Exactly howhe does this only Jack Kirby knows,but Midnighter is going to have one hell of a time hitting him or putting him in a submission hold (for example). Also, Scott is a talented (read: well above average h2h combatant). So while Midnighter is an obvious badass in h2h, Scott is'nt exactly a novice on the subject considering he grew up in and got the same training as the Furies in Granny's Orphanages from the earliest days of his youth (however many centuries ago that was), and he's married to Barda who is always training and using him as a sparring partner. Add in Mother Box who could possibly disable "Doors" and/or BFR Midnighter to the Earth's core or something (not to mention if Scott gets the ALE for this fight). Midnighter's got the fight of his life here. I'm just mad I did'nt think of this OP myself first:)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:Saying Motherbox is above the carrier's ability with the door is agreeable, but saying Scott's combat ability is on par with midnighter is outright ludicrous. You are talking about a guy avoided in battle forums back then with an impressive string of victories over several characters from several works of fiction. Mids does not need a choke, he can just end it with a punch. Can this new god escape the constraint of death? not likely (unless feats are present)

'Above Average' isn't gonna cut it in this one

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@nerx: but saying Scott's combat ability is on par with midnighter is outright ludicrous

That was'nt the point I was trying to make. We agree that Midnighter is the superior h2h combatant here. The guy is pretty much the Crime Syndicate's Owlman of the Wildstormverse. No, what I was trying to say was while Mids is obviously better at h2h than Scott, actually hitting him/choking him out will be his challenge. No question he's got the skills to perform kill shots and submissions, but they are only successful against a target that can't avoid said attack. His wife is always going after him full blast in their sparring sessions, not to test his skills, but to test her own ("Just to see how close I can get this time..."). Although, if he's got the ALE in this battle, he can warp time/space to the point where this fight never happened in the first place...

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

Comparing him to owlman is kind of demeaning, he is the batgod justified (whereas bats wins because of popularity and plot relevance middy wins because he is made that way by bendix).

Why would hitting him be a challenge? he will know everything scott will do before scott even thinks of doing it.

Middy also spars regularly with his husband

Hence why range is important

CQC = midnighter

Far range= Scott and his motherbox hax

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:I was talking about Owlman in terms of the way he's depicted in the DCAU, but I see your point there.

If "Doors" can stay active long enough to be a factor here, it at the very least could tilt the outcome in Midnighter's favor. Mother box might have something to say about that though.

Oy....

You are correct to say that range is important, at least in terms of initial attacks. Scott does have top notch reflexes though, and body armor that is among the Fourth World's very best. This is a very entertaining match-up. And since the OP demands this fight go to the death, if Scott can avoid Midnighter's initial attack(s) (and he's dodged all manner of physical, energy, and magical attacks from point blank range), Mother Box could easily Boom Tube Mids to the ocean floor. Or the solar core of Alpha Centauri among plenty of other very nasty destinations.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

Doors are okay, although as a shiftship the carrier does have some odd feats though.

His dodging feats can be easily replicated by midnighter, who has boogied with zig zag (square bending lasers?). Reaction is important here, since both have means of OHK.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Midnighter

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

miracle is physically superior and has much better tech. midighter could be the better h2h combatant though .. im going scott

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

bump

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I see a lot of name dropping. WHY does Midnighter get the nod?