#1 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins

#2 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is on Midnighter. He's strong enough to do some internal damage to Luke, and Luke is too much of a brawler to even begin to compensate for Midnighter's tactical prowess.

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter. 

#4 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

How can Midnighter even hurt Cage,I don't thinks he's strong enough

#5 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

He is strong enough to rip skeletons out of people's bodies. I'm not sure what strength class he'd be in, but he's superhumanly strong. He's also brutal, and will be at least 5 steps ahead of Luke the whole fight. Basically, Luke loses simply because he will never get his hands on Midnighter.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnighter should win this fight... Luke wont even get a hit in on Midnighter
#7 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate to say it because luke is one of my favorite characters but i dont think he can beat midnighter let alone get a punch in

#8 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Midinighter is strong but he can't hurt Cage. This guy has taken blows form the Wrecker and his crowbar. Duked it out with Wonder Man and Doc Samson and won. CAge would never touch him but Midnighter may as well not be touching him.

#9 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

good point

#10 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Duked it out with Wonder Man and Doc Samson and won."
That is ridiculous. Not saying it didn't happen, just some baaad writing going on there.
#11 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Alpha said:
That is ridiculous. Not saying it didn't happen, just some baaad writing going on there."
No. Cage knows he isn't strong enough so he fought with his head. Something most writters don't show him to use.
#12 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Alpha said:
That is ridiculous. Not saying it didn't happen, just some baaad writing going on there."
im not tryin to call you out or anything but any hero always has a chance.
although i do not believe luke would win we cant automatically say hes down for the count like i said earlier in this thread.
#13 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently my definition of "duking it out" differs from yours somewhat.

#14 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

my definition of "duking it out" is when two people are standing toe to toe and fighting each other. and why would you bring that up

#15 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage's body still has pressure points (for nerve paralysis moves and KO's) and weak points (his eyes, ears).
Although Midnighters blows to Cages body might not do a lot of damage (although I think that would do some damage over time), he would attack these other points on Cage's body to secure the win.
Due to Midnighters enhanced speed and forsight of his opponents attack plans, he can avoid Cage's blows.

Midnighter for the win.

#16 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnigher wins

#17 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter.  Cage may tough, but he's hardly invulnerable.  Midnighter will know his weaknesses and will exploit them to the fullest.  Cage may get in a lucky shot or two, but in the end he goes down.