Midnighter vs Longshot, Domino, and Black Cat

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By antiwhipped

(A battle with terrible powers.) Longshot with adamantium throwing knifes, Domino with adamantium bullets and Black Cat at her strongest with adamantium claws. Midnighter has no weapons. The fight takes place on a loading dock at night. Win by death or KO.

Round 1: DC Midnighter

Round 2: Wildstorm Midnighter

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Midnighter trips and falls through his own door which in a turn of bad luck malfunctioned sending him straight to the sun.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How Domino's powers work exactly? Longshot and Cat get stomped.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably team.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team wins with all there powers working together to take care of him.

Haha that midnighter pic though!!!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

That's a hella lot of probability manipulation

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Midnighter has any chance of doing it he will, a mutant with the power to be lucky is WIS all by itself, doesn't Domino have to focus to cause her luck? Plus it's got to do with genetics not magic i can't see why Midnighter can't do this.

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would their powers neutralize battle computer?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Midnighter trips and falls through his own door which in a turn of bad luck malfunctioned sending him straight to the sun.

I was going to say this, well something close to it. I was going to suggest he closes a door on himself and cuts himself in half with it. I wonder how probability manipulation would effect the battle computer? It probably wouldn't be able to come up with an outcome. I'll give it to the team. Black Cat's powers alone just had an impressive showing in Amazing #1 as she walks through Electro's storm that is leveling an entire prison.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@strider92 said:

I was going to say this, well something close to it. I was going to suggest he closes a door on himself and cuts himself in half with it. I wonder how probability manipulation would effect the battle computer? It probably wouldn't be able to come up with an outcome. I'll give it to the team. Black Cat's powers alone just had an impressive showing in Amazing #1 as she walks through Electro's storm that is leveling an entire prison.

This. That is a lot of probability manipulation to deal with.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@granitesoldier said:

@strider92 said:

This. That is a lot of probability manipulation to deal with.

Hey man, did you read the issue? I was very impressed. It's the best showing of Felicia's powers in awhile. I guess when she actually feels like using them, they are pretty powerful. I hope Peter can make nice with her, and quick. Otherwise, he's going to be hurting for SpOck's brutality.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How Domino's powers work exactly? Longshot and Cat get stomped.

Domino's luck power is kind of like Longshot's but Domino has to actively try something to make it work. Hers has more control, where he as more spontaneous.

Ex. If a guy jumps out with a machine-gun jumps out of a car and opens up on full auto, and Domino cartwheel's behind a car, she would somehow be missed completely.

However if she just stood there, her powers would do nothing and she would get swiss cheesed.

Longshot however his luck would be more along the lines of the guy's gun does not work.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wyldsong

@granitesoldier said:

Hey man, did you read the issue? I was very impressed. It's the best showing of Felicia's powers in awhile. I guess when she actually feels like using them, they are pretty powerful. I hope Peter can make nice with her, and quick. Otherwise, he's going to be hurting for SpOck's brutality.

It was a pretty bad arse scene. Especially when her powers kicked back in, and the wall crushed the prisoner taunting her. I think a morals off, pissed off Felicia is going to prove to be a force to be reckoned with. Pete better make nice quickly=)

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@granitesoldier said:

It was a pretty bad arse scene. Especially when her powers kicked back in, and the wall crushed the prisoner taunting her. I think a morals off, pissed off Felicia is going to prove to be a force to be reckoned with. Pete better make nice quickly=)

Yeah, I like this dangerous Felicia. It's hot in a "you-might-not-wake-up-the-next-morning" kind of way.

I have issues, I'm aware.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

All that probability manipulation how do they loose

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@wyldsong said:

@granitesoldier said:

Yeah, I like this dangerous Felicia. It's hot in a "you-might-not-wake-up-the-next-morning" kind of way.

Loading Video...

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wyldsong

@wyldsong said:

@granitesoldier said:

Well...there it is then=)

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

@wyldsong said:

@granitesoldier said:

Loading Video...

Maybe, but I'm not wrong!