Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#151  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @thegentlemanrogue said:

And Deathstroke has hit the Flash (several times),

Too bad he's never tagged the Flash when he was going all out, or using a sedative to negate his superhuman speed (like he did to Bart, in order to shoot him in the kneecap).

No Caption Provided

Yup. If I were at my computer I would photoshop that last panel (or anti-panel I guess) together with the Identity Crisis one where Flash gets stabbed. This one is just so funny and puts everything in its place.
Avatar image for thegentlemanrogue
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Buckshot said:

Basically everything you just described is standard street level b-role. Wolverine's hit Speed Demon, the panels of it happening show Wolverine moving laterally step for step with him and then elbowing him in the throat but he isn't faster than Speed Demon he isn't even in the same ball park. He knew were he was going to be so he attacked there and Speed Demon for all purposes ran into him. Sure, it doesn't make much sense, but speedsters are generally represented as idiots. I mean Flash moves and perceives the world and the speed of light... and has ran right into a the sword of a stationary Deathstroke because Slade "knew the path he would take." Wolverine dodged and blocked lasers, he has blocked Cyclops optic beams (which has been stated as moving at C at least once), and he has even avoided the Living Laser.   The speedster he took down without his battle computer... um... you aren't talking about that idiot who ran into his leg while they were in some air ducts are you? "

Wolverine has beaten speed demon in an enclosed tube and he didn't do it without taking damage. It's not hard to run into someone when fighting in an enclosed space. Midnighter beat Impetus in the open immediately after the story explicitly established his speed and ability to react to people simply putting stuff in front of him and he did it without Impetus getting any hits off and he did it with his combat computer off. Wolverine dodging lasers isn't the same as a single beam of light homing in on Midnighter and trying to tag him (never being more than an arm's length away) but never being able to hit him. The speedster you're talking about wasn't Impetus, that was a totally different speedster he beat while nowhere near peak efficiency. That's closer to your Wolverine example, and the lower showing of his ability. "
Was that the guy who was running passed him and got close-lined by Midnighter's extending bo-staff? That is most certainly a timing feat... and he didn't hit Midnighter before hand because he was fighting the rest of the Authority... and that was Midnighter's description of the real Impetus, he said after he killed him that he was just a mindless clone monster or something. Like all other examples I mentioned, that is just another example of a speedster running into something.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By difficlus
@ComicStooge said:
" Midnighter just calls his husband up. "
lol. but seriously Midnighter wins, there is a Midnighter vs Spider man, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Daredevil and Luke Cage battle here and he only lost that slimly.
Avatar image for thegentlemanrogue
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Buckshot said:

" @Static Shock said:

And Deathstroke has hit the Flash (several times),

Too bad he's never tagged the Flash when he was going all out, or using a sedative to negate his superhuman speed (like he did to Bart, in order to shoot him in the kneecap).

No Caption Provided

Yup. If I were at my computer I would photoshop that last panel (or anti-panel I guess) together with the Identity Crisis one where Flash gets stabbed. This one is just so funny and puts everything in its place. "
Flash moves and perceives the world at the speed of light, any example of DS hitting him is BS of the highest order, I only brought them up in the first place because similar examples were being used and an attempt to legitmately argue that Midnighter was faster than Deathstroke. From Flash's prepective every action DS takes would literally take months or years to accomplish.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@Buckshot:  The bad part about it, Deathstroke fans overlook that showing I posted, and refer to the page after when Deathstroke blasted Flash with his staff while he wasn't looking, and then trips him up while the Flash was still dazed from the attack. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By FinalStar86
@difficlus said:
" @ComicStooge said:
" Midnighter just calls his husband up. "
lol. but seriously Midnighter wins, there is a Midnighter vs Spider man, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Daredevil and Luke Cage battle here and he only lost that slimly. "
I still believe he would win that mainly because Spidey is the only threat and I don't see him taking Midnighter, but that's for another thread
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@thegentlemanrogue said:
Was that the guy who was running passed him and got close-lined by Midnighter's extending bo-staff? That is most certainly a timing feat... and he didn't hit Midnighter before hand because he was fighting the rest of the Authority... and that was Midnighter's description of the real Impetus, he said after he killed him that he was just a mindless clone monster or something. Like all other examples I mentioned, that is just another example of a speedster running into something. "
Midnighter described him and along with the description was a display of him doing what Midnighter said against Stormwatch and the Authority (so he still had his reflexes like Midnighter said), then Midnighter, potentially with his combat computer off since Battalion didn't say he had fixed anything, proved to be faster than him for the second he needed to be. If it were just a matter of him getting in the way, herding him would have worked before, but it didn't. Midnighter couldn't just have put his arm in the way or Impetus would have avoided it. He had to put his staff into his throat fast enough that Impetus couldn't dodge it. Wolverine got smacked around in his fight with his speedster. When Midnighter fought Impetus there was only one attack and it was Midnighter putting Impetus down.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By difficlus
@Buckshot said:
Was that the guy who was running passed him and got close-lined by Midnighter's extending bo-staff? That is most certainly a timing feat... and he didn't hit Midnighter before hand because he was fighting the rest of the Authority... and that was Midnighter's description of the real Impetus, he said after he killed him that he was just a mindless clone monster or something. Like all other examples I mentioned, that is just another example of a speedster running into something. "
Midnighter described him and along with the description was a display of him doing what Midnighter said against Stormwatch and the Authority (so he still had his reflexes like Midnighter said), then Midnighter, potentially with his combat computer off since Battalion didn't say he had fixed anything, proved to be faster than him for the second he needed to be. If it were just a matter of him getting in the way, herding him would have worked before, but it didn't. Midnighter couldn't just have put his arm in the way or Impetus would have avoided it. He had to put his staff into his throat fast enough that Impetus couldn't dodge it. Wolverine got smacked around in his fight with his speedster. When Midnighter fought Impetus there was only one attack and it was Midnighter putting Impetus down. "
Do u think Midnighter can take an Enraged Spider man and Iron Fist? Midnighter has access to doors.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@difficlus said:
" @Buckshot said:
Midnighter described him and along with the description was a display of him doing what Midnighter said against Stormwatch and the Authority (so he still had his reflexes like Midnighter said), then Midnighter, potentially with his combat computer off since Battalion didn't say he had fixed anything, proved to be faster than him for the second he needed to be. If it were just a matter of him getting in the way, herding him would have worked before, but it didn't. Midnighter couldn't just have put his arm in the way or Impetus would have avoided it. He had to put his staff into his throat fast enough that Impetus couldn't dodge it. Wolverine got smacked around in his fight with his speedster. When Midnighter fought Impetus there was only one attack and it was Midnighter putting Impetus down. "
Do u think Midnighter can take an Enraged Spider man and Iron Fist? Midnighter has access to doors. "
That's a different thread.
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#160  Edited By darktiger

I'm going to go with midnighter he can predict deathstroke noves he uses this knowledge to defeat him

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#161  Edited By Strider1992

Midnighter easily.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Alexander505

@Strider92 said:

Midnighter easily.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#163  Edited By zackattack529

Midnighter is stronger. Deathstroke is smarter/tactical

in a ghost town i doubt tactics would work. Midnighter would just get a couple of good blows. they have a good fight and Midnighter comes out of it victorious. plenty of open space, not much for deathstroke to be using alot of high ground or low ground to hide come out of suprise etc. that's the kind of fighter that deathstroke is . here midnighter has the open space to run up and attack.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By darktiger

@zackattack529 said:

Midnighter is stronger. Deathstroke is smarter/tactical

in a ghost town i doubt tactics would work. Midnighter would just get a couple of good blows. they have a good fight and Midnighter comes out of it victorious. plenty of open space, not much for deathstroke to be using alot of high ground or low ground to hide come out of suprise etc. that's the kind of fighter that deathstroke is . here midnighter has the open space to run up and attack.

agreed

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By icysloth

midnighter should win, and deathstroke isn't smarter or more tactical

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By XiiX

Midnighter.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By darktiger

@XiiX said:

Midnighter.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Sideslash

Gonna go with Midnighter in this one.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By darktiger

@Sideslash said:

Gonna go with Midnighter in this one.

good choice

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By gumflabica

since their minds work pretty much the same way, im not going to base anything on battle computer/brain capacity. instead, i will say that prepped deathstroke is a force to be reckoned with. Midnighter is very powerful too, and fights near-superman level beings (such as sparring with apollo and fighting crazy super apollo lady, and weird dude in boxers that was wailing on apollo), while prepped DS took on the JLA. their reflexes are almost equal, while their weapons are not. promethium is tough sh!t. and DS has a costume made of it, and he has his sword in this battle. DS for the win at the end of a long, grueling battle.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By nick_hero22

I really don't see how Deathstroke could take this, I'm sure given the prep he has and his tactical expertise that he could hold his own for a while though.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#172  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@gumflabica said:

since their minds work pretty much the same way, im not going to base anything on battle computer/brain capacity. instead, i will say that prepped deathstroke is a force to be reckoned with. Midnighter is very powerful too, and fights near-superman level beings (such as sparring with apollo and fighting crazy super apollo lady, and weird dude in boxers that was wailing on apollo), while prepped DS took on the JLA. their reflexes are almost equal, while their weapons are not. promethium is tough sh!t. and DS has a costume made of it, and he has his sword in this battle. DS for the win at the end of a long, grueling battle.

C'mon, the real point is "Computer-like Mind" and "Able to predict every outcome"...

this can shown with Deep Blue vs Kasporov...

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica said:

Deathstroke only fought low-tier/human JLA members, with GL who he always holds his wrest hand before he uses the ring(WTF that's WW's 50's weakness, lol). people like supe or WW are never around when he fights.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By gumflabica

@gumflabica said:

*sigh*, i guess i let my DS fanboyism get the best of me. let me change my answer to midnighter, after realizing that midnighter can beat anybody, unless it is absolutely impossible to do so. Middy takes it. that makes me sad, but it is true.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By laflux

@Strider92 said:

Midnighter easily.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Needlebay

Now we can finally see this fight, since both are in the same universe. I just wonder when. I bet you Slade will have a good showing.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter easily.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter

_HYDRA_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deatstroke is the best tactican in whole DC. Took out whole Jl with just tactics.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#182  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

The wildstorm Midnighter would curbstomp...but the New 52 Midnighter would lose badly!...even Grayson has holded his own against him in combat.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By hulkbuster94

Kobashi on terms of talking about punisher here are people considered close enough to batman in skill who he has fought quite a good bit and given a good run in different encounters

Captain america

Bucky Barnes

Bullseye

DareDevil

Wolverine

Spiderman

Daken(even though he got killed he gave him a decent fight after he broke his leg)

Kraven

Deadpool

this proves that Frank Castle Can consistently fight characters to a standstill who are close to batman in specific departments. and as for this fight both characters stack up pretty close Deathstroke has always been shown as a bamf who toppled batman in fights and such he has tagged speedsters and such he has great fighting skills and a pretty moderate healing factor. i might be inclined to say midnighter but definitely not a stomp in any means.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By SodamYat

Middy

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

12:00 AM.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#191  Edited By Vertigo-

Midnighter, assuming this is slade from six years go. If it's current slade, it's a stalemate

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the time this thread was made Slade would lose. All though I am guessing this thread was bumped because Slade has the Ikon suit now. Without doors I don't think Midnighter can bypass it.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Thewhiteronin

If it's classic Deathstroke, Midnighter punts his head off or throws him into the sun with doors.

With the current Ikon suit, it's a stalemate as long as Deathstroke's suit doesn't malfunction or anything.

Deathstroke can't do anything offensively to Midnighter. His battle computer will inform him of the suit's capabilities and he'll stay away.

EDIT: Midnighter can win against the Ikon suit if he has doors.

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter mid dif

MrLibido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter at the time this thread was made, dunno about now.

Avatar image for deactivated-64cf1207095fb
deactivated-64cf1207095fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrlibido said:

Midnighter at the time this thread was made, dunno about now.

Avatar image for deactivated-64cf1207095fb
deactivated-64cf1207095fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers